Home
A report at The Specator on Friday claims dirty cop Robert Mueller met with Attorney General Bob Barr and the two agreed that President Trump’s children should be indicted.
The report goes on to say that Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his 13 angry Democrats also want President Trump to be indicted but that Barr pushed back on this.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-three-adult-children-and-jared-kushner/
Well, there you have it, Barr is indeed going to indict people involved in Spygate, just not the ones that should be indicted.

So much for Barr being a White hat, and bringing justice back to Justice.
That barr would even meet with muler says everything anyone needs to know.
Fake news till it happens. Hasbeen
i wouldn't doubt it. i've said all along that kushner will be the downfall of trump. plus i think that trumps kids fugged up unintentionally early on. they did not know the law and frankly i doubt that even they believed that trump would win and therefore operated haphazardly unlike the professional politician sharks that he ran against who knew the ins and outs and had the deck stacked in their favor with the DOJ, etc al.
In reading the link, it looks like more fake news.....nobody has been indicted...
Originally Posted by rem141r
i wouldn't doubt it. i've said all along that kushner will be the downfall of trump. plus i think that trumps kids fugged up unintentionally early on. they did not know the law and frankly i doubt that even they believed that trump would win and therefore operated haphazardly unlike the professional politician sharks that he ran against who knew the ins and outs and had the deck stacked in their favor with the DOJ, etc al.

I said that too, the damn kids, and the jew need to sit down and STFU, let the Man, [Trump] do his Work!
I don't think they've done anything to warrant that and it would be a hard nut to crack this late in the game. I believe it's fake news. keep fishing.
If they, or anyone else, has committed one or more crimes, have at it.

That said, one would think that enough pure BS has been fabricated and then disproven in the last two years that intelligent people would wait just a bit before buying into any of it, but maybe that's giving some too much credit.

Personally, I think Barr should review the order that established the Mueller investigation to be sure that it meets DOJ regulations (it doesn't, according to some sources), and if doesn't, correct it or rescind it.
WTF.

We’ve had the Clinton crime family getting by with crimes for decades and others to numerous to list. This is what we get?
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

This. I heard Barr quashed it.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
In reading the link, it looks like more fake news.....nobody has been indicted...

That rumor has been floating around for more than a week, I would take it with a grain of salt, a giant boulder sized grain.

Published March 9th.
https://spectator.us/mueller-barr-battle-indict-trump/
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Where did you hear/read this?

Got a link?

Are you saying that an Attorney General can overrule a Special Council? If so, then what is the point of a Special Council investigating corruption if the DOJ can overrule?
Sounds fake but don't let that stop ya'll from wringing your hands and jerking your knees until something else comes along.

Stand by for at least five more threads regarding the same BS.

Yeah, I'll reserve judgment until the actual report is released.

BUT....I do believe that Trump and associates...kids, confidants, etc..........tried doing things like they were used to in the business world, being woefully ignorant that Washington is not the business world. Something that you can do in a business transaction often times will not fly in the world of politics. Trump should have left his kids in New York.
It's interesting that none of the major news organizations are reporting this. I found three organizations that are and all are using The Specator as the source. MSNBC, CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC all quiet as of this Sunday morning.
If true the democrats would be shouting this from the roof tops.
Barr can and should oversee the special council. Jeff Seasons downfall. He let the democrats trick him into recusal. Hasbeen
If Mueller has asked for permission to indict Trump, and Barr has denied permission to do so, Barr will be required by the law to give a detailed report to Congress about the denial. At this point it's just rumor and speculation but it might provide one possible explanation why the report hasn't been released yet.
I believe we should follow precedent: "At this point, what difference does it make?".
that worked for Hildabeast
Originally Posted by steve4102
Are you saying that an Attorney General can overrule a Special Council?

Yes.
If true the democrats would be shouting this from the roof tops.
Barr can and should oversee the special council. Jeff Seasons downfall. He let the democrats trick him into recusal. Hasbeen

That worthless SOB Jeff Sessions wasn't "Tricked" into anything. He's a swamp dweller and some folks had some dirt on him.
Originally Posted by Squidge
If Mueller has asked for permission to indict Trump, and Barr has denied permission to do so, Barr will be required by the law to give a detailed report to Congress about the denial. At this point it's just rumor and speculation but it might provide one possible explanation why the report hasn't been released yet.

Special Councils, (Mueller) do not ask for permission to indict or investigate. They are "Special", used to be called "Independent", or "Special Prosecutor" .

The AG, or DAG in the case of AG Sessions, is who the Special Council "Reports" to, the SC does not take orders from the AG. The AG cannot direct or order who will and will not be indicted by the SC.

In this case, Barr just agreed with Mueller, as any Deep State swamper would.
https://quodverum.com/2019/03/75/endgame-potus-trump-s-vindication-nears.html# I posted this on the Q thread but it will fit here as well,, read it all
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yes.

Then what's the point of an "Independent" special council?

The AG cannot override the SC.
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://quodverum.com/2019/03/75/endgame-potus-trump-s-vindication-nears.html# I posted this on the Q thread but it will fit here as well,, read it all

LOL, Oh, OK, Mueller is a White Hat, Rod Rosenstein and his CIA wife are White Hats, and Donald J Trump is an FBI informant against the MOB and is still breathing.

Nice try!

Yes.

Sure the AG can override the SC. The AG can even fire the SC. Don't be silly... The SC works for the Justice Dept. Who is the head mogul at the Justice Dept?

Furthermore, the POTUS can fire the SC as well. Might cause some flak, but they can.

Special Councils, (Mueller) do not ask for permission to indict or investigate. They are "Special", used to be called "Independent", or "Special Prosecutor" .

The AG, or DAG in the case of AG Sessions, is who the Special Council "Reports" to, the SC does not take orders from the AG. The AG cannot direct or order who will and will not be indicted by the SC.

In this case, Barr just agreed with Mueller, as any Deep State swamper would.

Mueller would need Barr's permission to indict a sitting President due to the current DOJ policy on the matter. Mueller is subject to following DOJ policies and regulations.

Yes.

Legit question,, if the DOJ doesnt controll spec councils,,why were the dems so shook up over Wittakers taking over the Muller probe? why Have Rosenstein oversee spec counncil? why all the dems threats about DOJ interference? I thought the DOJ was the "oversight" of ALL law enforcment and investigations? BUT I am not sure about it,,
Sorry it dont fit your narrative steve,, we have a saying around here not to let facts get in the way of a good story,, Ill respect your thread and back out,,

Yes.

Sure the AG can override the SC. The AG can even fire the SC. Don't be silly... The SC works for the Justice Dept. Who is the head mogul at the Justice Dept?

Furthermore, the POTUS can fire the SC as well. Might cause some flak, but they can.

The AG can indeed fire the SC, but while the SC is active the AG cannot order him/her not to prosecute or indict.

If that were true then the SC would be worthless.

Example,

Lisa Graham is asking Barr to appoint a SC to investigate the FBI and the DOJ because there is so much corruption in both that investigating themselves is not only impossible it is retarded.

What would be the point of Barr appointing a SC to investigate the DOJ only to have the head of the DOJ call the shots and have power over what the SC can and cannot investigate.

You know better than to think this is how a SC appointment works. They have free rain and answer to no one. Report to, yes, answer to, NO.

Where have you been? A sitting Preident cannot be indicted, only impeached. Settled precedent to keep political prosecutions from interfering with the performance of the duties of office.

Barr, Rosenstein, or Trump can fire Mueller if necessary. Rosenstein is still supervising (unless he's already left, which I haven't heard).
From the Gatewaypundit story...

"None of Cockburn’s sources was ‘in the room’ – as they say in Washington – for the (alleged) discussions between Mueller and Barr and their two staffs. And none of the sources was briefed by the people ‘in the room’. But they did talk to the people briefed by the people in the room and – twice removed from the original conversations – they all give the same account. It is that the older Trump children and Jared will be indicted for financial crimes while Mueller wants to charge Trump with obstruction of justice. The charges, Cockburn is told now, will not be about ‘Russia collusion’."

I myself have many, many sources who were "not in the room". They tell me anything I want them to.
I've read somewhere that 85% of career politicians have done something illegal over the years. From taking kickback money or stock from lobbyists, to taking campaign money from lobbyists. This is why we need term limits, to keep $100,000 a first year politicians from becoming millionaires in 8-10 years. Pelosi's family owns stock in Starkist Tuna. The minimum wage laws do not count for offshore ship canning of Tuna. They became rich investing in Starkist early on and having this little law get through attached to some bill years ago. Just an example.
DOJ "memos" are NOT setteld precedent, court rulings are, whether or not a sitting President can or cannot be indicted has not been settled by any court, nor is it prohibited by our Constitution. At the moment this is current DOJ "policy" but not settled precedent.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/05/presidential-indictment/560957/

Yes.

(b) The Special Counsel shall not be subject to the day-to-day supervision of any official of the Department. However, the Attorney General may request that the Special Counsel provide an explanation for any investigative or prosecutorial step, and may after review conclude that the action is so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued. In conducting that review, the Attorney General will give great weight to the views of the Special Counsel. If the Attorney General concludes that a proposed action by a Special Counsel should not be pursued, the Attorney General shall notify Congress as specified in § 600.9(a)(3).

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.7

In other words, the AG cannot order the SC to do shchit, if he disagrees with the SC, he must report his finding and his reasons to Congress.
At what point has any part of this special council followed the letter of the law?

In any court case besides this one, the investigation would have been squashed as illegal, based on false information and perjury, and therefore any findings found to be "fruits of a poisonous tree"...

If Mueller has such a free reign, why does he even report to anyone in the AG's office?
My bad then. I thought the notion had been in court.

The proper procedure, AFAIK, is for the SC to refer any criminal matter to the House for consideration for impeachment.

Are you saying that an Attorney General can overrule a Special Council? If so, then what is the point of a Special Council investigating corruption if the DOJ can overrule?

You need to re-read the link ... No indictments have been issued...some "UNNAMED SOURCES" have said it's going to happen.....NOT that it HAS happened...fake news, because it's NOT news, it's unverified SPECULATION, based on peoples IMAGINATIONS....
At what point has any part of this special council followed the letter of the law?

In any court case besides this one, the investigation would have been squashed as illegal, based on false information and perjury, and therefore any findings found to be "fruits of a poisonous tree"...

If Mueller has such a free reign, why does he even report to anyone in the AG's office?

Read the "Rules" and the Law that relates to the appointment of a SC.

In a nut shell.
The SC is appointed because there would be a conflict of interest if the investigation were to go through normal channels, Example, the FBI investigating itself.

The SC reports his/her finding to the AG or DAG.

If the AG or DAG have no objections to the SC findings and the proposed indictments, it mores forward.

If the AG or the DAG have objections to the SC proposed indictments, then the AG or DAG Must submit the reason(s) for his/her objections to Congress.

In other words, Barr cannot orders Mueller to rescind any indictment, that action must be reported to and approved by congress.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

You need to re-read the link ... No indictments have been issued...some "UNNAMED SOURCES" have said it's going to happen.....NOT that it HAS happened...fake news, because it's NOT news, it's unverified SPECULATION, based on peoples IMAGINATIONS....

I don't need to re-read the link.

I was commenting on Jags post. He insinuated that these indicted were indeed real (I heard Barr quashed it) and that Barr had squashed them. How could Barr squash them if they were never there?
Cockburn....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_George_Cockburn,_10th_Baronet

[Linked Image]
What about the often mentioned "fact" that the SC regulations require that a crime be specified in the order creating the investigation, and that Mueller's paperwork doesn't? Wouldn't such an omission or violation of the rules make some difference in any outcome?

You seem pretty familiar with this stuff. Are you an attorney or just an enthusiastic observer?
(b) The Special Counsel shall not be subject to the day-to-day supervision of any official of the Department. However, the Attorney General may request that the Special Counsel provide an explanation for any investigative or prosecutorial step, and may after review conclude that the action is so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued. In conducting that review, the Attorney General will give great weight to the views of the Special Counsel. If the Attorney General concludes that a proposed action by a Special Counsel should not be pursued, the Attorney General shall notify Congress as specified in § 600.9(a)(3).

In other words, the AG cannot order the SC to do shchit, if he disagrees with the SC, he must report his finding and his reasons to Congress.

I can understand everyone else not readin your posts, but at least *you* should try and read em.

Your own post says that the AG can decide that an investigation or prosecution should not be pursued.

You know, the part *you* put in bold text?

The AG can tell the SC to drop a investigation/prosecution, all he's gotta do is tell congress he did it.
Originally Posted by hosfly
Sorry it dont fit your narrative steve,, we have a saying around here not to let facts get in the way of a good story,, Ill respect your thread and back out,,

Hey, before ya leave can ya answer this for us?

1) If Donald J Trump was an informant for the FBI, an informant on the MOB.

2) ...and the same FBI organized an illegal plan to keep Donald J Trump out of the White House.

3) ...and the same FBI organized a coup/insurance plan to have him removed from office.

Why didn't the same corrupt, crooked FBI, just tell the Mob that Donald J Trump was a snitch. He would have been taken care of back in 2015 and they could have avoided this whole illegal coup?

Originally Posted by Fubarski

I can understand everyone else not readin your posts, but at least *you* should try and read em.

Your own post says that the AG can decide that an investigation or prosecution should not be pursued.

You know, the part *you* put in bold text?

The AG can tell the SC to drop a investigation/prosecution, all he's gotta do is tell congress he did it.

Really?

Ya mean the part that says if the AG concludes that a proposed action by a SC should not be pursued he must notify congress. That part? The part that says the AG cannot just squash a SC proposals without involving congress? The part that says that the SC is not subjected to supervision by any official of the DOJ, that part?

He must notify congress of his objection to the SC proposal. It does not say he takes action and then informs congress.
This part, you idiot:

§ 600.9 Notification and reports by the Attorney General.
(a) The Attorney General will notify the Chairman and Ranking Minority Member of the Judiciary Committees of each House of Congress, with an explanation for each action -

(1) Upon appointing a Special Counsel;

(2) Upon removing any Special Counsel; and

(3) Upon conclusion of the Special Counsels investigation, including, to the extent consistent with applicable law, a description and explanation of instances (if any) in which the Attorney General concluded that a proposed action by a Special Counsel was so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.
This part, you idiot:

(a) The Attorney General will notify the Chairman and Ranking Minority Member of the Judiciary Committees of each House of Congress, with an explanation for each action -

(3) Upon conclusion of the Special Counsels investigation, including, to the extent consistent with applicable law, a description and explanation of instances (if any) in which the Attorney General concluded that a proposed action by a Special Counsel was so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.

Hey dumb ass, the Mueller investigation has not been concluded.

Says nothing about his authority to intervene during an ongoing investigation you stupid f*ck.
Watching the Never Trumpers is almost as entertaining as watching the Democrats.
This part, you idiot:

Says nothing about his authority to intervene during an ongoing investigation you stupid f*ck.

Your stupidity is the gift that keeps on givin.

The AG can order the SC ta drop any investigation/prosecution at any time.

But, after the SC's investigation is over, the AG's gotta report what the AG did to congress, in case congress wants to do something about it, like impeachment.
Found this. Seems at least one three-judge panel of an appeals court has ruled the appointment of Mueller is legit, but it may go to a full review or the SCOTUS.

Anyway, here's another view:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/31/3-reasons-rosensteins-special-counsel-appointment-illegal/
This part, you idiot:

Your stupidity is the gift that keeps on givin.

The AG can order the SC ta drop any investigation/prosecution at any time.

But, after the SC's investigation is over, the AG's gotta report what the AG did to congress, in case congress wants to do something about it, like impeachment.

Bull Schit, you stupid [bleep].

The AG can fire a SC, but he must show cause. Anytime for no reason WRONG.

The current special counsel regulations specify that:[6]

The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for their removal.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Found this. Seems at least one three-judge panel of an appeals court has ruled the appointment of Mueller is legit, but it may go to a full review or the SCOTUS.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/31/3-reasons-rosensteins-special-counsel-appointment-illegal/

So what are they gonna do?

Un-convict Manafort, Flynn, Stone, etc?

Firin weren't the subject, tho the AG can do that anytime, too.

Just needs a reason.

Your dumbfckery's the herpes of the 'fire.

Just pops up ever once in awhile, for no reason.

But look at the bright side.

Most people'd hafta be shatfaced ta post the stuff you post.

Gotta admire the money you save bein able ta do it sober.

Firin weren't the subject, tho the AG can do that anytime, too.

Just needs a reason.

Your dumbfckery's the herpes of the 'fire.

Just pops up ever once in awhile, for no reason.

But look at the bright side.

Most people'd hafta be shatfaced ta post the stuff you post.

Gotta admire the money you save bein able ta do it sober.

Hey dumb ass, show where in the Rules for a special council, appointment, approval, dismissal it says that an AG can order a SC to drop select parts of his/her investigation.

You *already* posted it moron.

Hate ta suggest anybody should suffer through tryin ta read onea your posts, but you deserve the punishment.
From the Spectator website.

https://spectator.us/author/cockburn/

Cockburn
Mischief, mayhem and Washington gossip

Stone's not convicted of anything as yet, AFAIK. Trial begins in Sept. I believe.

Manafort plead to other crimes, not anything to do with Trump or Russia. He can rot for those, although it's intesting that those crimes were let slide by the Feds until they saw a possible rat to use against Trump.

Flynn plead to lying to investigators, though he wasn't informed of his rights, or even that it was an "interview" with LE. I expect Trump will pardon him for that, as he should, unless it gets thrown out via another route. Anything else he did that was actually a crime, he can swing for, IMO, just like anyone else.
How bout reading the actual "story" instead of some BS hack piece in the gatewaydumbass.

https://spectator.us/mueller-barr-battle-indict-trump/
The appointment was not legitimate. Rosenstein was compromised by the fact he was in on the coup that was/is trying to unseat a duly elected president. His wife was a legal informant for the FBI. Mueller should not have been eligible to be a special council. He and his entire team are dirty and have been running a fishing expedition under the cover of an investigation. They have done nothing more than harass and destroy everyone that was ever in contact with the president or his campaign. After all this they have found nothing remotely connected with what THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING FOR. Rosenstein deliberately made no charge nor any boundaries for the witch hunt and that IS ILLEGAL.

They all should be hung for treason.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Rosenstein deliberately made no charge nor any boundaries for the witch hunt and that IS ILLEGAL.

I can only disagree with this part.

We don't know what the directions were ta Mulder from Rosenswine.

But if we ever see the document, I'll bet it limited the persons under investigation to President Trump and his current or former administration.

So that Mulder can "legally" overlook all the demorrhoid and DOJ lawbreaking, cause he wasn't empowered to prosecute that.
Just more Fake News Bullschitt. If it were true, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, and all the rest of the Commie Liberal Lying News Networks would be broadcasting thus schitt 24/7.

Stone's not convicted of anything as yet, AFAIK. Trial begins in Sept. I believe.

Manafort plead to other crimes, not anything to do with Trump or Russia. He can rot for those, although it's intesting that those crimes were let slide by the Feds until they saw a possible rat to use against Trump.

Flynn plead to lying to investigators, though he wasn't informed of his rights, or even that it was an "interview" with LE. I expect Trump will pardon him for that, as he should, unless it gets thrown out via another route. Anything else he did that was actually a crime, he can swing for, IMO, just like anyone else.

I don't think you said anything we didn't know.

But they were all squeezed to turn state's evidence on Trump with an illegal investigation brought forth with lies from the democrat party and Hillary.

That was my point.
Rosenstein didn't place any limits on Mueller's investigation. He could investigate anything and anyone he wants for as long as he wants. He completely ignored the law in appointing a special council.
The Deep State is making damn sure that nobody like Donald Trump is EVER elected again.

Cue JEB Bush making noises about illegal immigration as an 'act of love' and resurrecting the family dynasty on the national stage....
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The Deep State is making damn sure that nobody like Donald Trump is EVER elected again.

Cue JEB Bush making noises about illegal immigration as an 'act of love' and resurrecting the family dynasty on the national stage....

Saw a News blip from my FOX News Mobile App that dumbass Jeb Bush is calling for republican challengers to go against Trump in 2020.
The Butthurt runs deep in ole Jeb.
If Jeb ever hits the national stage again, he will receive the lowest turnout ever no matter who the democrats run. The Bush’s are done whether they admit it or not.
Originally Posted by slowmover12
If Jeb ever hits the national stage again, he will receive the lowest turnout ever no matter who the democrats run. The Bush’s are done whether they admit it or not.

That WAS the plan in 2016: JEB Bush puts up a 'good fight' and gracefully loses to Her Highness Hillary Clinton.

Remember this old photo as proof that those two families have an unholy alliance going back decades:

[Linked Image]
Indicted for what?
Mueller wouldn't dear to try such nonsense. going after the President's family in such a way. its will be an outrage and whatever he is after won't work it. Mueller is obsessed with Trump.

Originally Posted by slowmover12

That WAS the plan in 2016: JEB Bush puts up a 'good fight' and gracefully loses to Her Highness Hillary Clinton.

Remember this old photo as proof that those two families have an unholy alliance going back decades:

[Linked Image]

You do remember that William Barr was part of that Bush Dynasty and was Bush Sr's AG.
And Barr was involved in the defense of Lon Horiuchi in the Weaver murders case. His position was hat government agents have immunity from prosecution for things done while working for the government. Apparently including murdering women and children. Great guy. Look at Trump’s entire cabinet. Chock full of swamp creatures. WTH? Not what we voted for. Hope he knows what he’s doing, because sometimes, it looks like he’s been either co-opted or marginalized. As fsr as pictures, there are at least as many pics of Trump hamming it up with the Clintons as there are of the shrubs doing it....

Not against Trump currently, and surely not for the shrubs. I am for liberty. Period. Just a disclaimer to prevent twisted panties.
They won't get anything from Trump's kids. The Heaven host of rally and lawyers will be all on Mueller ad Barr.
© 24hourcampfire