Home
Posted By: gophergunner Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
Father 'Flave,

Thank you for your time, oh most Righteous One!

A "friend" of mine has gone through an amazing transformation. He used to be a beligerant, cussing dirty no good dog of an SOB. Now he leads us to believe he has found new enlightenment, and feels he's in a most honorable place in time. Many of his "friends" suspect this is not the case? While we want to honor his amazing transformation, we think it might be phony as a three dollar bill. What say you, oh Righteous One?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
April 1 is coming
Posted By: Seafire Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
Well Travis relocated to Florida....

and as my son puts it " Florida... where bad things go to happen"...

Maybe he's just adjusting to the local society treads like everyone else down that way....

and South Florida.... what could possibly go wrong??
Posted By: hanco Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
I hope he likes it there!
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
lmao
Originally Posted by CashisKing
April 1 is coming
Be advised...for some it is year-round.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19

How could he be in Florida? We were calling coyotes near Havre only 2 weeks ago...
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
The thick plottens...
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
one thing for sure is he's a hell of a musician, the way he plays some of you like a violin.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
I for one is celebrating the kinder/gentler Flave... hell , I even took him off ignore ... there is hope for us all.... you heathens need to give him a chance.. redemption and all...
Posted By: broomd Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
Originally Posted by stxhunter
one thing for sure is he's a hell of a musician, the way he plays some of you like a violin.

True, this. Like a group of toddlers eyeballing a stink bug.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
I wanna know, is Flave a yankee or a damn yankee?
Posted By: deflave Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
I'm not engaging in these discussions because I feel most members are just trying to make fun of me after forgiving some of the less ethical members on this forum.
Posted By: 79S Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm not engaging in these discussions because I feel most members are just trying to make fun of me after forgiving some of the less ethical members on this forum.

Brother ‘flave stick to the moral high ground!
Posted By: rem141r Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Father 'Flave,

Thank you for your time, oh most Righteous One!

A "friend" of mine has gone through an amazing transformation. He used to be a beligerant, cussing dirty no good dog of an SOB. Now he leads us to believe he has found new enlightenment, and feels he's in a most honorable place in time. Many of his "friends" suspect this is not the case? While we want to honor his amazing transformation, we think it might be phony as a three dollar bill. What say you, oh Righteous One?

i know someone very well who went through a similiar "transformation" years ago. fake christian, fake public servant, fake all around. i know him well and i see right through his schit. he's got a lot of people fooled but i ain't one of them. people can change over time to a certain extent but radical transformations are generally the sign of the infamous "long con".
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/18/19
Vow of celibacy and blood of Christ instead of IPA’s. You can take up smoking though. 😎
Originally Posted by RiverRider
The thick plottens...

Well played.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/19/19
Originally Posted by 79S

Brother ‘flave stick to the moral high ground!

Zero straightened up his act before running for office. As our almost ex-president Alger (and ex- vice President Gore said), "You cant change the spots on a tiger".

That said, i have hope for Deflave. I mean when youre at the bottom (hating Texas) theres nothing left but up.
Posted By: fubarguy Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/19/19

Turn off the computer and go fishing
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Preacher 'Flave........ - 03/19/19
I think Deflave needs a busload of faith to overcome his trials and tribulations:

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man called 911 after going to the bathroom and finding a bright green iguana swimming in his toilet.

Fort Lauderdale Battalion Chief Stephan Gollan tells the Miami Herald the man “freaked out and didn’t know what to do.”

laugh
© 24hourcampfire