Home
I'm not a Gateway Pundit reader normally but this seems like they may have connected some dots.

Appears that Brett Baier and FÄGGOT Pole Smoker Shep Smith may have worked hard to get Pirro Removed.

Pay particular attention to the reference of the Muslim Bïtch Producer of Baier's show in this quote

The source asked TGP for anonymity to speak freely about the behinds the scenes maneuvers:

The original complaint came from Bret Baier’s team. Bret saw an opportunity to make Fox News acceptable enough to the left, so he could get himself a job of hosting the Democratic Debates. Bret supported one of his producers, Hufsa Kamal, in tweeting out a condemnation of Judge Jeanine to put pressure on Fox News to suspend her show. Hufsa Kamal, a producer of Special Report with Bret Baier, has a history of anti-conservative tweets.

Shepard Smith, known as a “never-Trumper”, also played a major role in the Judge’s suspension. “He lobbied 24/7 to suspend her.”

Fox News placed Jerry Andrews, a far-left, anti-conservative as Executive Producer of Justice with Judge Jeanine to “muzzle Judge Jeanine from speaking the truth.” Andrews has a long history of anti-conservative, anti-Trump social media activity.

Bear with me and click on links in order. Fairly Quick Reading.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...suspended-to-curry-favor-with-democrats/

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...rro-you-have-muslims-working-at-the-same

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...jeanine-pirro-claim-its-not-true-period/

#FoxNews

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news...s-fox-news-bi/?__twitter_impression=true

If you feel like giving them a piece of your mind

[Linked Image]
don't know if we'd ever get to the truth on this, BUT it wouldn't surprise me one bit !
OANN. check it out !
If so, they can languish in obscurity. Piss on em.
Brett Baier & Shep are kindred spirits....

They are both POS's.

And Chris Wallace eats the peanuts out of their turds.
Smith has always been a rabid leftist lunatic. During Katrina he distinguished himself as a caterwauling democrat leftist thug. CAIR and other islamists managed to get some sponsors to pull adds on their behalf. That with the added weight of Smith and his cronies got the job done. So much for fair and balanced...
Know the faces of your enemy and provide them no quarter.
Fox will hear from us....though, we will be watching OAN from now on. Hopefully some of the good conservatives from Fox will come on over to OAN! memtb
https://www.oann.com
Originally Posted by memtb
Fox will hear from us....though, we will be watching OAN from now on. Hopefully some of the good conservatives from Fox will come on over to OAN! memtb
Yep... Watched OANN just last night.. I'm a fan..
FOX has always been a propaganda outlet. They worked hard to marginalize Ron Paul's candidacy in 2008 and especially in 2012.

Regardless of what you think about Ron Paul, it should concern you when the media interjects itself into presidential elections.

American TV doesn't present "news" any longer. It editorializes and propagandizes. Americans don't even have a concept of a proper media any longer.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

All I got from your link is a blank screen. Tried it twice.

What good is a news network that nobody watches?
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

What good is one that people do?
Originally Posted by Bristoe

FOX carries a BIG stick. It is what red state voters watch before they go to the polls.

I have looked for OANN but never found it.
Also I want to hear both sides of the story.

Wipe the whiteout off your screen and maybe you can see it.

FOX carries a BIG stick. It is what red state voters watch before they go to the polls.

You're not even going to hear the story *period* on TV.

I'll admit,..Tucker Carlson gets as close to what's actually going on in America as he can. But even he knows what the limits are.

I don't expect his show to last very much longer. He's already under attack. Either the network will can him or he'll step out of it for the safety of himself and his family.
I long ago created a phrase that in my mind, completely depicts what virtually all the "anchors" and commentators are on teevee.

"Pap Dispensing Propaganda Meisters." They are all the same and they all work for gigantic multinational corporations who tell them what to say and do.

L.W.
got an email from Fox this morning. it stated in part
As you may have heard, 21st Century Fox and The Walt Disney Company have completed a corporate transaction. As a result, FOX News is now part of the newly formed Fox Corporation.
and anyone still trusts fox?
OANN

Take the 2nd "N" off of your search.

You're not even going to hear the story *period* on TV.

I'll admit,..Tucker Carlson gets as close to what's actually going on in America as he can. But even he knows what the limits are.

I don't expect his show to last very much longer. He's already under attack. Either the network will can him or he'll step out of it for the safety of himself and his family.

FOX has always done a far better job of giving both sides of the story. Tucker is not the only one on FOX still doing that.

I think Judge Jeanine will be back on FOX very soon.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They are both POS's.

Can't stand those 3 liberal trolls. I wouldn't piss on any of the 3 if they were on fire.

Link works.
Problem must be on your end.
Murdoch is polishing Fox up nice and pretty to sell to Disney. I would imagine that has a lot to do with it.
Originally Posted by K22
Murdoch is polishing Fox up nice and pretty to sell to Disney. I would imagine that has a lot to do with it.

That deal is done for what was Fox Entertainmentand has nothing to do with FoxNews and subsidiaries.
The email I got from FOX kind of indicates FOXNews is part of the deal.
No it doesnt..
Maybe the people from FOX who wrote the Email don't know what they are talking about. Or the articles I red that indicate the same thing. I hope they are not part of Disney. So hoping you are right.
Post'em with citation links. I am right.

not be rude, but you've always been a day late and dollar short on these issues.
Fox News is not part of Disney after the sale. Fox News , sports , the tv stations , the film studio all remains with the Murdoch family. They sold off the movies and tv shows to Disney.

The link worked for me.
Talking head stepped outside her allowed boundries and got spanked.
You watch foxes propagada machine and Your surprised or angry?

Pretty much the norm if you don't go along with the group majority, your shunned.
Never trump traitors are stupid morons.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Never trump traitors are stupid morons.

Are there other kinds of morons? grin
Those who have watched FOX have long figured out that Baier was a cross-dresser in fair and balanced news.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They are both POS's.

You hit the nail on the head with this post. Hasbeen

This time it worked. Good stuff on my laptop.
But if OANN wants to compete with FOX they need to be available on the same big screen.

This time it worked. Good stuff on my laptop.
But if OANN wants to compete with FOX they need to be available on the same big screen.

They are trying , cal/write your provider and request OANN be added
Hummm. Rush just said it wasnt true that Bret B or the quuer did not push to whack J Jeanine. He said it was CAIR.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hummm. Rush just said it wasnt true that Bret B or the quuer did not push to whack J Jeanine. He said it was CAIR.

If Rush is right and he is many more times than not...FOX needs to get the Judge back on the air.
Bet it will take a good pay raise to talk her into that.
https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2016/12/02/c-a-i-r-is-hamas/
Already been done on these threads. No reason to get upset about the conversation. I am still hoping you are right.
Just contacted Fox with the question. We'll see what they say if they say.

Like most here, I don’t like a lot of what I see on Fox News. I don’t watch Shepherd Smith period, and despise Donna Brazile, Juan Williams, and several other “contributors” ! But I will continue to watch Fox, especially Judge Jeanine, Tucker Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham. What else are we gonna watch to stay abreast of current happenings? CNN? MSNBC? ABC? CBS? I don’t think so. And I don’t get OANN.
I uninstalled my Fox app and I’m done with them
Donna Brazile tried to start her first gig on Special Report last night by giving Obama credit for the Trump recovery.
A couple of guests at the table explained to her how wrong she was.
It made for an interesting segment.
So is Pirro gone or just suspended?
Originally Posted by jorgeI
So is Pirro gone or just suspended?

Two week suspension from what I gather.
I wonder if former congressional RINO Paul Ryan, newly selected FOX board member, agrees with the move or had anything to do with it?
This was the final straw for me.Fox News has been moving left for some time now and this just was too much. I wrote to them and canceled my account and my email updates. They sent a notice showing that they had sold and formed two corporations. Additionally, they would now track usage and give that information to others.
FYI, OAN is fairly bandwidth heavy. I am on a fixed usage per month service, so I keep a close eye on bandwidth. OAN just keeps sucking bandwidth even after you think the home page has loaded. Even Fox didn't do that, but I don't go there.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
I wonder if former congressional RINO Paul Ryan, newly selected FOX board member, agrees with the move or had anything to do with it?

Judge Jeannine certainly didn't give that schmuck any quarter while he was Speaker.
Donna Brazile tried to start her first gig on Special Report last night by giving Obama credit for the Trump recovery.
A couple of guests at the table explained to her how wrong she was.
It made for an interesting segment.

The second she started with that schit I closed the Fox app.
Just read a letter from Disney CEO about the merger. He never mentioned Fox news. I believe you are right thank God.
© 24hourcampfire