Home
Boston brewer Samuel Adams is set to introduce a new beer named for Ruth Bader Ginsburg!
The new beer is to be called "When There Are Nine", in reference to Ginsburg's famous reply when she was asked when there would be enough women on the Supreme Court.

I just bet that Sam Adams of "The Sons of Liberty" is spinning in his grave now!
7mm
Seriously, when has Massa2shits been American?
And the guy the company's name bears rolls in his grave. Again.
because 83 year old women drink so much more beer that middle class white guys
They should have made a porter and called it Baders Bile.

Justice Light...
The label

[Linked Image]
Despise that c*nt.
The reviews on that beer should be interesting smile

"It tastes stale, and leaves a bitter after taste in your mouth that just won't go away"
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
"It tastes stale, and leaves a bitter after taste in your mouth that just won't go away"

laugh
Never drank one, and now.....never will! Just one more example of how far the place of the beginnings of our American Revolution have turned away from our Constitution and our Founding Fathers! memtb
Not many things could make a product less appealing than to associate that spiteful, vindictive, hag with the product.
I'm sure that it is well accepted by the majority of their customer base. I'll drink swamp water before I drink their crap.
Not a fan of their product. IPA drinkers would appreciate. Hurry up Ruth.
Screw those Massachusett yankees
Why do they wanna call it "When there are nine" ?....... A shorter, more concise and accurate name would be better, and wouldn't take up too much space in the label on each can. Something like "Brain Dead" would be appropriate and catchy.
Here's to wishing this label and RBG have the same amount of time on this earth.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Screw those Massachusett yankees

+1
It is kinda hard to grasp just how far the current state is politically from the colony from which sprang our Revolution! One has to wonder if the current residents don't go out and purposely whiz on the graves of patriots killed at Lexington and Concord.
I'm also surprised that a beer maker would take a stance that is likely to cause insult to a large portion of it's base customers. To me this is akin to the NFL's support of athletes disrespecting the anthem. Are these people actually that far out of touch with middle America?
Maybe they're just freakin stupid!
7mm
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
It is kinda hard to grasp just how far the current state is politically from the colony from which sprang our Revolution! One has to wonder if the current residents don't go out and purposely whiz on the graves of patriots killed at Lexington and Concord.
I'm also surprised that a beer maker would take a stance that is likely to cause insult to a large portion of it's base customers. To me this is akin to the NFL's support of athletes disrespecting the anthem. Are these people actually that far out of touch with middle America?
Maybe they're just freakin stupid!
7mm

^^^^^ What a stupid move.

Keep the zingers going guys I'm laughin my head off at the jokes. This has the potential for some more good ones!
Haven't bought Sam adams in a few years, due to their support of Bam-bam. Guess I won't for a while longer. At least I have one or two other choices. laugh
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Here's to wishing this label and RBG have the same amount of time on this earth.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

[Linked Image]

I like this!
You guys keep this up and she's gonna live to be 114!
Originally Posted by RiverRider
You guys keep this up and she's gonna live to be 114!

Hurry up, Ruth!! Those buzzards are gettin' kinda hungry circling around you everytime you stumble!!
Go ahead and piss off half your customer base dicks/ben and jerrys.
Is she still alive?
I wish we had a 'like' button. There are some dandys on here.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Go ahead and piss off half your customer base dicks/ben and jerrys.

If they have share holders they should be aggravated. Hasbeen
Ben & Jerrys should come out with a RBG flavor and add gummy worms to it.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Ben & Jerrys should come out with a RBG flavor and add gummy worms to it.

Tastes like used Depends and puts you to sleep?
Rumored to have the taste and aroma of a tin of cat food, left out in the hot sun
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Is she still alive?

Her handlers spray down her corpse with Febreeze every couple of days....the other justices are pretending that they don't notice her rigor mortis.
One of my favorite beers was the Samuel Adams Boston Lager. Quit it years ago and have not bought a pennies worth of their products for years. Ben and Jerry's would have to be shoved down by dead throat at my funeral. F-em
Old Bitty. That's the name. Has that old skunky beer taste with rotten fish notes and a bitter bite. Will only be replaced by the next democrat to name a successor brew.
Half the U.S. just got a new favorite beer. The other half will squabble on the internet. Some will never drink it again (probably never did anyhow) and the others will keep drinking it because beer is more important than everything else.
I brought a friend a few pounds of fresh Mahi Mahi and to pay me back she gave me a 6 pack of different Sam Adams. I didn't like any of them and wouldn't ever buy it.
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Boston brewer Samuel Adams is set to introduce a new beer named for Ruth Bader Ginsburg!
The new beer is to be called "When There Are Nine", in reference to Ginsburg's famous reply when she was asked when there would be enough women on the Supreme Court.

I just bet that Sam Adams of "The Sons of Liberty" is spinning in his grave now!
7mm

I need a few cases of that stuff.
"Weekend at Ruthie's" would be a good name, though.
PBR just got even better. ;-{>8
Nothing good comes from Assachussetts.
They suck anyways...I’ll continue to tell everyone else why they suck
I just love companies like this. The ones that I formerly used, I always contact to tell them why I am making my decision to curtail using their products and will encourage others to do so as well. Some have a customer representative (usually affirmative action) call to "axe" me some questions why I can't have feelings but they can. I then ask to someone who can properly speak English, as they have failed in their hiring policies as well. It usually ends in a dead line.

Scads of them out there boys.
I like their beer, but they will never get another nickel from me.
Originally Posted by Pine_Tree
"Weekend at Ruthie's" would be a good name, though.

I think we have a winner. I was going to suggest vegetable ale but I like yours better
Sorriest beer I ever drank.
All I can say is we're flat ass running out of things we'll buy. We have to boycott the NFL, everything made in China, Levi's, everything sold at Dick's or Cabela's/Bass Pro, Target stores, Walmart, and a list of other companies an arm long. Now Sam Adams beer.

It's gonna be darn tough on you boys.
Fu ck em. That’s schit beer any way.
Sam Adams beer is p*sswater for progressives.
Naming one after an old hag...........no surprise.
I don't buy their chit.

RBG beer will give you cancer..........
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
All I can say is we're flat ass running out of things we'll buy. We have to boycott the NFL, everything made in China, Levi's, everything sold at Dick's or Cabela's/Bass Pro, Target stores, Walmart, and a list of other companies an arm long. Now Sam Adams beer.

Don't forget, can't fly on any major airline either.
Can't say as I'll be boycotting them-I've not bought any of their beers for over two decades. The lager was good, it just wasn't better than a bunch of WI made brews.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Don't forget, can't fly on any major airline either.

So far, so good. They won't miss any of my money, and I won't miss them. Freedom of choice.
This SJW virtue signaling is complete BS; I’m genuinely shocked at how publicly traded companies are alienating half their customers.

I remember when Samuel Adams and Sierra Nevada were considered “micro brews”. Now there’s so much competition they need to mind these moves all the closer.

Pure stupidity.
Never drank their piss water, anyway.
I am brewmaster for a restaurant/brew pub, we carry a good selection of draft beer as well as our own. Even tho Sam Addams sells well there is a high probability we will no longer carry it.
Off course they're owned by large corporations but at least Miller/Coors, Anheuser Busch & Lone Star still somewhat support the hunting heritage with their hunting motif cans in the Fall
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Boston tea party???
Piss on Sam Adams Brewery.
This brewery has donated heavily to liberal causes since their inception.
Has anybody seen RBG in like 8 months? If I was a betting man, she has left this earth. The left was hoping Mueller would bail them out with an indictment of Trump, and now they are in full panic mode after Mueller comes up with nothing after 2 years. The only reason the Mueller report is out now is because of William Barr.

Sam Adams should have named their new beer, RGB/RIP
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Boston tea party???

Pretty sure they weren't American then either, but thanks.
© 24hourcampfire