Home
Posted By: pdman ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/24/19
HEY ALL...OK..so the witchunt is finished...am soooo mad could spit nails.. when..oh when will the namby pamby "repubicans" take off the gloves....Hildebeast funded the dossier....Comey leaked gov't docs to have a "Special Pros" appointed...HE needs to be brought to heel...there is enough to bury the HILDEBEAST....FIRE MUST be fought with FIRE....c'mon..flood the bandwith with MAGA...!!!!
Pete
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/24/19
I second the motion.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/24/19
Boomerang time.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/24/19
Old news
Posted By: ironbender Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
Pete
Did you ever write a novel?
Posted By: Redneck Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
Originally Posted by pdman
HEY ALL...OK..so the witchunt is finished...am soooo mad could spit nails.. when..oh when will the namby pamby "repubicans" take off the gloves....Hildebeast funded the dossier....Comey leaked gov't docs to have a "Special Pros" appointed...HE needs to be brought to heel...there is enough to bury the HILDEBEAST....FIRE MUST be fought with FIRE....c'mon..flood the bandwith with MAGA...!!!!
Pete
Agreed... But the GOP needs to try to find BALLS first......

GOP (IMHO) = "Geldings On Parade.."
Posted By: rainshot Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
Remember when the Clintons first got elected and early in their regime they were caught with over 600 dossiers of congressmen and women from the FBI? What we're dealing with here is a corrupt government both republicans and democrats alike. Bill and Hillary still hold the keys to the kingdom.
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
The Repubs don't have the guts to fight.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
It was more than enough before it started! Witch Hunt!!
Posted By: 22250rem Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
How could you be so naive ? Surely you know that the Clinton campaign and other democrats have been cleared of all wrong doing and were only seeking the truth in the defense of our democracy. They just had be sure that those evil republicans weren't trying to put one over on them. ( insert sarcasm symbol here). And welcome to the wonderful world of the double standard where hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19

Guys, give up on Clinton's getting prosecuted, won't happen. Simply put, they have to much dirt on to many people, people who would have to be the ones to pull the trigger on prosecution. Simply won't happen because it would be political and professional suicide for to many.

Best path is to let them quietly go away and move forward.

It's not a "republicans need to grow balls" it's those same republicans would be ending their own careers (and lives if you believe that angle).
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
Pete

Translation.....bitch and moan on an internet forum from the comfort of your couch.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Pete

Translation.....bitch and moan on an internet forum from the comfort of your couch.

I might be guilty of that. Hasbeen
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Pete

I might be guilty of that. Hasbeen

I think we all are.

Conservatives seldom do anything until it effects them personally which is often to late.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
Pdman: I have been asking the same question regarding gutless, cowardly, swampy rino's for the last 40 years now!
Let me know when you get an answer, because I sure have not seen even an admission by the idiotic rino leaders that they are even IN A FIGHT!
It's frustrating and despite my best efforts it does NOT look like things are going to change?
I don't know why.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
I'd love to know what the Clintons have on the republican party that if threatened to be leaked would scare the republicans into compliance with the most evil underhanded govt schemes ever devised. Besides the pedophilia I mean. Nowadays that's probably a badge of honor.
Posted By: armedferret Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
My basic take-away from this thread is that we need to further divide the country among an imaginary line and "definitions", allowing ourselves to be suckered further into the complete BS idea of "there's only two choices you get every election", and that each side wants to use the "power of government" to FORCE everyone who doesn't agree with them to either agree or have violence enacted against them via government goons.

That the gist?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
Originally Posted by armedferret
My basic take-away from this thread is that we need to further divide the country among an imaginary line and "definitions", allowing ourselves to be suckered further into the complete BS idea of "there's only two choices you get every election", and that each side wants to use the "power of government" to FORCE everyone who doesn't agree with them to either agree or have violence enacted against them via government goons.

That the gist?

The papers that founded the country are enough. Stick to those.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
Jussie Smollett is charged while this scum walks.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/25/19
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Pdman: I have been asking the same question regarding gutless, cowardly, swampy rino's for the last 40 years now!
Let me know when you get an answer, because I sure have not seen even an admission by the idiotic rino leaders that they are even IN A FIGHT!
It's frustrating and despite my best efforts it does NOT look like things are going to change?
I don't know why.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG. as I've mentioned before, I may hate Rinos more than dems. The Rinos like status quo. Why? Because they're able to continue to sit in their cushy little .gov jobs with high compensation, showing up for work only a portion of the time in an entire year's calendar. They're also receiving payola of a large scale from special interest groups, lobbyists, and glad-handers of all sorts. They've even got a slush fund set up for their sexual improprieties.

They're never going to change. We have to primary their asses out of those comfortable chairs. I, for one, have little Marco Rubio in mind.
Posted By: kingfisher Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - 03/26/19
I say you have to make it hurt so bad that no party ever tries to pull this stunt again.
© 24hourcampfire