Home
Any body else seeing a pattern to these incidents.

BTW -- Sorta of a sad commentary on our times when a fast food joint needs a security guard.

McDonald’s customer pepper sprays security guard, employees during chaotic fight
By Alexandra Deabler | Fox News

A fight involving several customers and employees broke out at an Atlantic City McDonald’s around 12:30 a.m. Saturday. Footage of the chaotic scene has since gone viral on social media.

According to officials, the fight started between two women at the fast food chain before quickly escalating, CBS reported. It was not clear whether the women who began the fight were customers or employees.

In the footage of the fight, customers are seen yelling and throwing objects behind the McDonald’s counter. At one point, a woman climbs onto the counter and begins pepper spraying a security guard in the face, before seeming to slip off the platform.

Tony Algarin, the security guard at the scene, told Breaking AC that this was his second day assigned to that McDonald’s location.

“I’ve never been maced before,” said Algarin, 28. “It sucked and it burned but I knew I had to finish my job.”

Customers then started to throw straws and other items at the security guard and employees in the back.

One of the women involved in the fight had already fled the scene by the time police officers arrived, NJ101.5 reported.

It was not reported what led to the altercation.

Police are currently investigating the incident. No arrests have been reported at this time.

From FOX News
N B N

Shouldve shoved "Tootie" from the facts of life face-first into one of the french friers.
I may never go into a McDonald's again.

Nigroids love that poison food and c himp out there on a regular basis.
I can see why. Last time I went to a fast food place I felt like kicking someones azz as well. I had brain damage by the time I got out of there and still didnt have what I ordered. I avoid them.
The Clientele, outstanding citizens .
I see one common factor, most are animals and many are kept in cages for a reason.
This is not a customer, but rather a coonstomer...a HUGE difference. I feel not one iota of remorse for McNiggs, they've pandered to these beasts for years, and deserve these incidents with the frequency that they desired.
We need universal background checks for pepper spray.
With the uncivilized way in which they behave no wonder some call them "jungle bunnies".
They have ruined a couple of fast food places in my burg.
Biz has shifted to others.

Will admit when McD does the fries and cokes right it is a bit of a treat.
Gotta get one on the outskirts of town, and even then it's drive through and throw em a 10 and say "gimme whatever the hell you want"
(because they;ll botch it).

One on north west side had older white folks working there. Polite (genuinely) and didn't mess up.
It was the "go to".

Now it too is all young groids, many I think from Chicago.
Did anyone notice Jussie Smallot @ 47 seconds 😄
I can't just get a quick burger for lunch anymore.............food sucks, service sucks..........environment sucks.
One of my yard hoopties is a de-commissioned crown vic police interceptor for tooling around town.

No way in hell I would go thru a mickey dees drive thru in that car. 😄

And jaguar was worried about some excon touching his ice cream cone above the paper banding. Hahaha
Do to my job I've been to between 600-700 different Mcdonalds stores. Don't eat in any fast food place in a location that has a population over I'd say..............50k people. Trust me on that one. I've also seen Mcdonalds stores with ARMED security guards from dusk till dawn. One guard I used to see carried a S&W 327 NG 4".
Originally Posted by slumlord
Did anyone notice Jussie Smallot @ 47 seconds 😄

Good eye for the down low.
Guess i'll have to start carrying bear mace along with my 46 rounds of 40. crazy
Rise of the animal Sammy Hagar
Did you see the box of plastic straws that got thrown??

Musta made the California boy flinch a little bit!!!
...and America continues to elect that Breed to public office.
Any position of authority is a mistake. Ship them all home. At least curtail paying them to breed and free hopsfital care.
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
In the footage of the fight, customers are seen yelling and throwing objects behind the McDonald’s counter. At one point, a woman climbs onto the counter and begins pepper spraying a security guard in the face, before seeming to slip off the platform.

Oook-OOOOK-EEEEEEEEK!!!!!!
NW 62nd St Miami on a daily basis.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Ya, 'iz lovin it' crazy I don't eat that trash or go to ihop either, hear they inhabit those heavily too, I figure a man that will shoot the chit out of a herd of those in defense of himself/family needs to do all he can to avoid them.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Ya, 'iz lovin it' crazy I don't eat that trash or go to ihop either, hear they inhabit those heavily too, I figure a man that will shoot the chit out of a herd of those in defense of himself/family needs to do all he can to avoid them.

And I do, gunner. It's a good thing I'm not one of the restaurant managers where those heffers keep doing their dine and dash.

I'm not the kindest sumbich when it comes to thieves.
Perhaps they're Kamala or Corrie constituents.ya think? Oh and let's mot forget Maxine, that's it they're Maxine voters.
This is not surprising...its predictable as a matter of fact
Just the way they behave,T.N.B.plain and simple.avoid the groid.just another reason we self segregate.we need to do something,stop paying taxes?
Originally Posted by gunner500

And I do, gunner. It's a good thing I'm not one of the restaurant managers where those heffers keep doing their dine and dash.

I'm not the kindest sumbich when it comes to thieves.

You bet LD, best for ALL involved for me to continue to avoid, do no business, befriend, dine, hunt, or anything else with them till I'm dead and buried, they've done much too good of a job making me hate everything about them.,
I'm so blessed not to have lived anywhere near that crap. It would never happen in my little part of the world.
Right
Right

So dont also be one of "those people" who comes on here and says like the shît in this video doesn't happen.

That attitude persists on here a lot, people in their little ted kuscinski shîthole utopias living in denial.

And the best part, this chîmpout was in a yankee state too.

Ni ggerdom is real.

Avoid the groid...funniest thing I’ve ever heard!

Can I borrow that?
© 24hourcampfire