Home
News is leaking out from Hollywood executives in-the-know that the Obama White House had been leaning on, i.e., pressuring executives at NBC for the last two years to replace Jay Leno because the comedian was criticizing Obama every night. Obama didn't like it and considered it a racist attack on him.
After data came to light that $100's of millions had been spent on First Family vacations during a recession, Mrs. Obama's unpopular new laws that changed food in America's schools and other negative news including the disastrous Obamacare roll-out & website mess, Jay Leno took his comedy to a new level and his ratings skyrocketed - none of the other comics were so bold.
NBC couldn't stomach the fact that Leno's jokes about Obama were always right on target about the first black president...and left-leaning Democrat executives at NBC were being harassed by Obama himself who thought the comedy was a racist attack on him.

GOLDEN OLDIES FROM JAY:

“I was going to start off tonight with an Obama joke, but I don't want to get audited by the IRS."

On NSA surveillance: "We wanted a president who listens to all Americans - now we have one."

On a new IRS commissioner: "He's called 'acting commissioner' because he has to act like the scandal doesn't involve the White House."

On closing the Guantanamo prison for terrorists: "If he really wants to close it, turn it into a government-funded solar power company. The doors will be shut in a month."

Concerning the Benghazi, Associated Press, and IRS scandals: "Remember in the old days when President Obama's biggest embarrassment was Joe Biden?"

On saying he didn't know about the IRS scandal: "He was too busy not knowing anything about Benghazi to not know anything about the IRS."

"The White House has a new slogan about Benghazi: Hope and change the subject."

"It's casual Friday, which means that at the White House, they're casually going through everybody's phone calls and records."

"It is not looking good for President Obama. Today his teleprompter took the fifth."

"Fox News has changed its slogan from 'Fair and Balanced' to 'See, I told you so!'"

On commencement address: "He told the young graduates their future is bright unless, of course, they want jobs."

On a Chicago man who set a record for riding a Ferris wheel: "The only other way to go around and around in a circle that many times is to read the official report on Benghazi."

On White House claims of ignorance on the scandals: "They took 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' out of the Pentagon and moved it into the White House."

Now the last and I think best.....

"These White House scandals are not going away anytime soon. It's gotten so bad that people in Kenya are now saying he's 100 percent American."

Different Opinions - Believe What You Like - At This Point It Doesn't Make A Difference.
However, There's A Lot of Truth In Humor. Every one Of Those Lines Above Was Uttered By Jay Leno
Well at least he is on The Last Man Standing show.
Posted By: Paul_M Re: WHY NBC GOT RID OF JAY LENO - 04/02/19
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
The plan for Leno to give up The Tonight Show to Conan Obrian was planned long before Obama became President.
That whole thing was a fiasco.
I saw an interview with Leno and they asked him about his political jokes. His response was that he tries to balance it out so as to not appear to favor one party over another. He also said that if his audience doesn’t know his political affiliation then he’s done his job properly. I liked Leno and thought he was a pretty regular guy that got lucky as a comedian by replacing Carson. I’ve also read stories from people that have had car trouble and Leno would stop to help them on the side of the freeway. 👍
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
The plan for Leno to give up The Tonight Show to Conan Obrian was planned long before Obama became President.
That whole thing was a fiasco.

Leno came back to the show after O'Brien and hosted 2010 - 2014 then libtard Jimmy Fallon took over.
Just more hollywood trash.
So much for the most transparent administration .....
Posted By: hanco Re: WHY NBC GOT RID OF JAY LENO - 04/02/19
I liked him and his car collection
I wasn’t a huge Leno fan, but he sure beat the schitt out of that Liberal fuggin idiot Letterman! 😡
And he was the ONLY Late Night Host who actually told Obama jokes and didn’t treat him like the “Magic Negro”

And he had some cool classic cars.
Originally Posted by shootinurse
News is leaking out from Hollywood executives in-the-know that the Obama White House had been leaning on, i.e., pressuring executives at NBC for the last two years to replace Jay Leno because the comedian was criticizing Obama every night.

Surely you jest about the most transparent administration in the history of the United States of America!
Lol. Those are some real facts you got there.

You poor sorry bastards.
Jay doesn't seem like the type of guy who fits the agenda at an organization like NBC. Why would they want him in there when they can get an even further left wing idiot to replace him. Wonder if his replacement also works for less money?
Posted By: JMR40 Re: WHY NBC GOT RID OF JAY LENO - 04/03/19
Perfect example of right wing fake news. Yea, it comes from both sides. Leno was leaving before Obama was elected. Every comedian has made jokes about every president and other elected official for as long as we've had comedians. Saturday Night Live has made fun of every president since Carter was president. Leno, like most all of them give it to both sides equally. Most politicians recognize it is humor and either ignore it, or in many cases join in the fun. Some let it get under their skin. That is a sure way to get more of it.

Was Oboma offended? Maybe, but it had nothing to do with Leno leaving.
When he first left, it was about a year and they pleaded for him to come back. I wish he would do another return. When late night comes on now, I pick up a book and read for about 90 minutes. .

Jay took shots at everyone but did not dwell on them. When most subsequently appeared as guests they seemed to appreciate that he was in the comedy business. I never saw any signs of hate in his material. One could never come close to predicting the array of subjects touched upon in his monologues. With the present crew, one can predict 90 to 95% of their nightly material, and after about 2 nights in a row it gets extremely stale. Yes, the present crew flies high with their local audiences in New York, but one rarely if ever hears of them traversing the rest of the country and doing sold out shows. New York and California may follow the current bunch, but I doubt the rest of nation cares in the least.
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Lol. Those are some real facts you got there.

You poor sorry bastards.

You poor sorry Zero bammy corksucker. WTF yo ho got hanging there, bro. Yeah, he got some facts hanging an swanging. And why does Zero call him Michael?

I don't know what that is swinging in it's pants...
© 24hourcampfire