Home
I don't think I believe that.

https://www.newsweek.com/more-flori...can-democrats-says-jared-kushner-1382838

JARED KUSHNER SAYS FLORIDA EX-FELONS ARE PART OF 'THE NEW COALITION THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP IS BUILDING

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner told Fox News that more ex-felons in Florida have registered as Republicans than those who are Democrats.

In a wide-ranging interview with host Laura Ingraham, President Donald Trump's son-in-law expressed his satisfaction at seeing the passage last year of the bipartisan criminal justice reform bill, called the First Step Act, which aims to reduce recidivism and help convicted felons reintegrate into society.

Ahead of the interview, a clip was played of an event hosted Monday at the White House celebrating the legislation, which Ingraham described as a “personal mission” of Kushner's.

She asked him whether his focus on the legislation was borne out of his seeing his father incarcerated. In 2005, Charles Kushner spent 14 months in prison after he pleaded guilty to making illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering.
He's fulla schit.
No doubt about it. Trump really needs to get Kushner out of the White House yesterday. But I don't think he's going to do so.
That may be true in Florida. Illegal drug possession I think was a felony in Florida. Decriminalizing some crimes might make a lot of Republican voters especially for Trump. He has been gaining among blacks because of jobs. Drive by media doesn't tell you this.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
He has been gaining among blacks because of jobs.

I don't believe that either.

But 96% of all blacks voted for Obama crazy
Jared Kushner told Fox News that more ex-felons in Florida have registered as Republicans than those who are Democrats.
Without some numbers, that doesn't mean a lot. If you have 99 ex-felons and 50 are Republicans, 49 are Dems. That's not enough of a difference to get excited about. 75 to 24 is more impressive.
I would think a scum bag, would register as a republican once rehabilitated.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Jared Kushner told Fox News that more ex-felons in Florida have registered as Republicans than those who are Democrats.
Without some numbers, that doesn't mean a lot. If you have 99 ex-felons and 50 are Republicans, 49 are Dems. That's not enough of a difference to get excited about. 75 to 24 is more impressive.

Kushner is talking out of his ass. He hasn't conducted a study to see what party ex felons have registered in.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

You could put all the blacks that are excited about jobs in a Volkswagen Beetle and still have room for Rosie O'Donnell.

I don't believe a word Ju Boy says.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

You could put all the blacks that are excited about jobs in a Volkswagen Beetle and still have room for Rosie O'Donnell to drive.

lolol,..... that's my take on it too.
FieldGrade,

Given that NEWSWEEK is WELL-KNOWN as a purveyor of NONSENSE & FAKE NEWS, why would you believe that Mr. Kushner said that or anything else that is that NUTS??

IMO, you will be CORRECT nearly 100% of the time IF you disbelieve 99% of what the leftists print/say on TV.

yours, tex
Originally Posted by satx78247
FieldGrade,

Given that NEWSWEEK is WELL-KNOWN as a purveyor of NONSENSE & FAKE NEWS, why would you believe that Mr. Kushner said that or anything else that is that NUTS??

IMO, you will be CORRECT nearly 100% of the time IF you disbelieve 99% of what the leftists print/say on TV.

yours, tex

It's a WELL known FACT that Jared KUSHNER has long been INVOLVED with the PRISON reform ISSUE.
It's a WELL known FACT that Jared KUSHNER has long been INVOLVED with the PRISON reform ISSUE.

Would you have a newsweek article on the subject? grin
FieldGrade,

yours, tex

With all due respect......GFY.
FieldGrade,

Well bless your heart.

LAUGHING AT YOU, Dunce.

yours, tex
No doubt about it. Trump really needs to get Kushner out of the White House yesterday. But I don't think he's going to do so.

That alcohol has done a number on your brain
Kushner drunk again?
LMFAO
FieldGrade,

yours, tex

Bristoe,

Just because a person "has long been INVOLVED in PRISON reform" does NOT mean that what was hysterically reported by a LEFTIST rag like NEWSWEEK is even one percent factual.= FACE FACTS: The "mainstream press" LIES.at least as often as they report the TRUTH.
(Fyi, since the "national press" was caught telling a great many ANTI-AMERICAN outright LIES about US Forces in RVN, I've trusted little that they claim.)

NOTE: A dear friend from my college "daze" (1LT Jerry Ethan C____________) was accused of committing numerous WAR CRIMES in August1973 near An Loc, RVN by CBS "Evening News".
Jerry had been KIA on 16FEB73. When "Dottie", his widow sent certified copies of his death certificate & his date/place of internment in a Little Rock veterans cemetery, CBS accused him of committing OTHER War Crimes that CBS claimed that he had participated in AFTER he was KIA.

yours, tex
.... He has been gaining among blacks because of jobs.....

I am seeing many, many black truck drivers these days. I don't think as many white men can pass the drug tests, as in the past.
Originally Posted by kid0917
.... He has been gaining among blacks because of jobs.....

I am seeing many, many black truck drivers these days. I don't think as many white men can pass the drug tests, as in the past.

kid0917,

I don't know about that BUT according even to ABC/CBS/NBC "news" a great MANY people of all sorts are "discovering how much they can make" as a truck driver & are applying to be hired-on.
(At 72YO, I've been recruited as a "driver trainee" by 4 different firms & I've not ever driven an 18-wheeler, though I operated an 84 passenger school bus for a goodly period. = All 4 companies said that I was "a good candidate" & they would pay for my training & then hire me.)

yours, tex
FAKE F U C KING NEWS!!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
FAKE F U C KING NEWS!!

Sharpsman,

I wonder if anyone "of reasonably normal IQ" is surprised that NEWSWEEK got caught LYING again??
(I'm NOT at all shocked.)

yours, tex

They are nearly ALL immigrants.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

They are nearly ALL immigrants.

I deal with them a lot. The white ones are mostly Croatian - Russian mobsters. They all start hollering at you if you don't get them unloaded immediately and you will be getting a call from their dispatcher wanting to know why they are being delayed. Neither can usually speak good English. At least they don't seem to understand when I tell them, I will have them unloaded when I am ready for them to be unloaded, and if that isn't good enough, to get the phuqk off our property.
That may be true in Florida. Illegal drug possession I think was a felony in Florida. Decriminalizing some crimes might make a lot of Republican voters especially for Trump. He has been gaining among blacks because of jobs. Drive by media doesn't tell you this.

It would be epic if Florida, who gave back the voting rights to close to a million felons, went solid red because of it.
Guys like that have been saying that all immigrants are likely to vote Republican for years....
© 24hourcampfire