Home
Story Here
So just paint one little pickininnie in the background. Like Franklin on charlie brown.
Yes, just brown in a few.
Better yet, just use a removable sticker of a little brown person on the outside of the glass instead of staining history.
Forecast for oak park...dark and dirty
A newer, more socially accurate mural is scheduled to replace the WPA Mural.
The new mural will depict seven black teens beating an old white woman, while a Muslim rapes a seven year white old girl. Diversity.
7mm
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
A newer, more socially accurate mural is scheduled to replace the WPA Mural.
The new mural will depict seven black teens beating an old white woman, while a Muslim rapes a seven year white old girl. Diversity.
7mm

LOL. Exactly.
Maybe the mural was representative of the fuggin' "diversity" at the time it was painted...??

We have fallen asleep at the wheel.
Diversity is our strength, oh, and,

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

sort of just fits right in there.
That is a travesty. I am tired of a small group of people dictating for everyone. Have another mural painted and placed next to it. A world of namby pamby's.
Probably a good thing they took it down before it had poo flung all over it...
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Diversity is our strength, oh, and,

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

sort of just fits right in there.

Yes it does.
Oh look, liberals and minorities acting JUST like ISIS, busy wiping history out so that they can rewrite it! Great role model, liberals! Screw "Have it your way at Burger King", go with "Have it your way in the WHOLE WORLD!"
The key sentence is the one talking about the "Social Justice Club". A school with a Social Justice Club? This says it all.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Maybe the mural was representative of the fuggin' "diversity" at the time it was painted...??

We have fallen asleep at the wheel.
that could be true, some of those little faces could be jews and pagan catholics.
I noted where it was removed on a weekend. These chickenchit sonofabeeches don't have the guts to remove things during normal hours. They either do it under the cover of darkness, or in this case on a weekend.

I have never really had the desire to fly the Stars and Bars, but I may just put up a flag to show the world how I feel.
Maybe a little n i g g e r could be bringing drinks to all the white kids?
In a sense, we witnessing and are victims of, a cultural genocide. The only real certainty is that it won't get any better any time soon. GD
They are removing the wrong thing . The picture is the history of how it was. I guess one option would be to remove all the children of color and send them back to where they will feel comfortable. Hasbeen
Sorry America, I didn’t ask to be born white.....we’ll actually injun. I can call myself that, but you can’t.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Maybe a little n i g g e r could be bringing drinks to all the white kids?

Maybe a Hispanic bastard in there too!
© 24hourcampfire