Home
Wow! I doubt Mittens will show his face ever again with regards to his feelings on the Mueller travesty. Rush just cut off Mitten's balls and stuffed them into his vagina.
That’s good, those commies have wasted a lot of time and resources trying to upend a good president.
Thanks for the link, I know it is such a huge hassle to provide one...
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Considering it just happened on the radio.. the transcript won't be available until after the show.. or you can tune into am650 and listen to rush
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

https://www.iheart.com/live/news-radio-1000-ktok-1909/
If Romney or those McCain-like idiots had any shame at all, they wouldn't be doing what they do..

They are shameless traitors.

Doen't bother them a whit.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If Romney or those McCain-like idiots had any shame at all, they wouldn't be doing what they do..

exactly.
Mittens is a rhino trader.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Well when you claim to be a Republican, and you served as Governor of Massachusetts....

what should that tell ya folks?
Originally Posted by Seafire

Well when you claim to be a Republican, and you served as Governor of Massachusetts....

Never mind that he purposely went to a Mormon stronghold and ran for office so that he could wield religious votes.

The Mormons would have voted for anything that said it was a Mormon.
Why would anyone trade Rinos?
Originally Posted by Tracks
Why would anyone trade Rinos?

Seems a bad trait, no?
Well if we traded Mitt for 5 tons of raw sewage.................we'd get the better deal.
Originally Posted by szihn
Well if we traded Mitt for 5 tons of raw sewage.................we'd get the better deal.

Agree 100%
And I voted for him
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Wow! I doubt Mittens will show his face ever again with regards to his feelings on the Mueller travesty. Rush just cut off Mitten's balls and stuffed them into his vagina.

For that to have happened, Mittens would have to have had a pair of balls in the first place.

^^^This^^^

And the fact that those traitors have no conscience either.
Yep.Food for thought.2008 election Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain.Look how he turned out.Think if he would have won.2012 Republican Presidential Candidate Romney/VP Ryan,look how they turned out.Think if he would have won.Rats,rats everywhere in government and we wonder why they hate Trump,they never thought he would win!!! For the first time in a long time we have a President who wants to do the right thing for our country and they all hate him.
One good thing about Trump Derangement Syndrome is that it has exposed the real traitors.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
One good thing about Trump Derangement Syndrome is that it has exposed the real traitors.

I think there is a few left to expose. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I think there is a few left to expose. Hasbeen

Yep.

Idiot fuggin DemoRats were calling for impeachment again today. Stupid fuchs need to be strung up with a good rope! 😡
RUSH: Mitt Romney says he is “sickened by Trump’s behavior during the Russian probe.” I guess it’s clear that Romney is never gonna forgive Trump for not making him his secretary of state. You know, the irony here is Romney claims to be “sickened” by Trump’s dishonesty while he repeats two blatant lies, maybe three. Romney is no conservative while claiming to be “a severe conservative.” See, this is what’s wrong. Romney should be sickened by the Mueller report itself, not what it says.
He should be sickened by what has happened here. Romney and every other Republican should be sickened by what has happened here, not by what the Mueller report says of Trump. This disgusting spectacle to have a special counsel investigation that was pretexted from the work of politically motivated Democrat operatives. The same people who accused Mitt Romney of being a despicable creep. The same people who claimed that he didn’t care when his employees died of cancer because Romney didn’t give ’em health care.

The same people that said Mitt Romney didn’t care about dogs because he put his dog on the roof of the family station wagon on a sedan and it baked up there or broiled. The same people that said that Romney beat up some kid in, what, prep school (while both were wearing bow ties)? The same despicable people that said that Romney didn’t pay his taxes for 10 years. He sides with them in joining chorus that Trump is despicable.
What is sickening is this report!
What is sickening was this whole so-called investigation.
Romney doesn’t even see what went on here because, as a member of the establishment, as a Republican, you’re supposed to take it when they dish this character assassination out at you. Like Romney took it. Romney let them lie about him in all these ways, and he still wants to be on their team, still wants to be on their side. That’s what’s sickening, is that people in the Republican Party like Mitt Romney cannot even see the precariousness with them this nation came to being overturned by a bogus investigation that was actually a coup!
But Romney reads the report as though it’s gospel and is sickened, sickened by the behavior he’s reading about. What about behavior of Hillary Clinton, of Christopher Steele, of Strzok Smirk? Why doesn’t that sicken Romney? Here’s an FBI agent, a lawyer having an affair and they’re texting their hatred for Trump back and forth talking about “insurance policies” to make sure he doesn’t get elected — or, if he does, we’re gonna destroy him. Why doesn’t that sicken Romney? Why hasn’t Romney spoken up about any of this?
Well, we know.
He hates Trump.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: One of Romney’s lies was when he said he was sickened by Trump to accept illegally gotten dirt on Hillary. You know, this is a telltale thing that shows me this is all coordinated. That the Trump Tower meeting is being cast now as Trump and Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner’s willingness to accept dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Let me tell you something, folks. Accepting dirt on a political opponent is not a crime. In fact, the Hillary Clinton campaign created a bunch of — why is Romney not upset and sickened by what Hillary Clinton did with the dossier? Instead, Romney says he’s sickened by the fact that the Trump team was willing to accept dirt on Hillary. There was nothing illegal about the dirt the Russian lawyer offered but never produced! They didn’t have any dirt. That whole thing was a setup.
Folks, Veselnitskaya, the Russian honeypot, she meets with Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS before that meeting, they have the meeting, and then she goes back and reports to Glenn Simpson at Fusion GPS afterwards. The whole thing was a setup. They claimed they called the Trump campaign. “We got dirt on Hillary.”
I’m so damn mad I’m having to repeat this over and over again. Somebody like Romney ought to know this! Mitt Romney ought to know what actually happened here, but he’s falling in with this crowd that’s accepting the lie about this. The meeting was a setup to fool people like Romney into believing that Trump was seeking dirt from the Russians on Hillary! And the Trumps were set up on this.
It turns out that there was no dirt. There was simply an attempt to lobby them on some Russian adoption snafu called the Magnitsky Act. But that’s not even what it was about. The whole thing was a setup, and the Trumps saw through it. There wasn’t any dirt. But even if there had been, there’s nothing illegal about it, and it would not have been collusion.
Meanwhile, over here Hillary Clinton is literally paying a guy to collude with Russians to produce a false opposition research dossier. Why doesn’t that sicken Mitt Romney? That’s what’s wrong with all of this. So my question for Mitt Romney, “Sir, are you this obtuse? Do you really, even now, not know what went on here? Do you really still believe that Trump did collude with Russia and wanted to and that they just couldn’t prove it?”
If so, that’s sickening. Because the truth is there for one and all to see. And if you believe that that is collusion, sir, then why didn’t Mueller report it as such? It would have been easy to do. And then you could have gotten rid of this guy like you’ve always wanted to.
I, like I’m sure many others, find myself in deep shame that I voted for Romney in 2012. Shoulda just stayed home!
The truly sickening part is that mitt was still the best candidate in 2012. :-Q...................

How much is a used Rhino worth?
I think if Romney had won in 2012, Hillary would have won in 2016

Never trust an Assachuttain with an 'R' next to their name.
Why does Romney make me think of keel-hauling? Wipe that fuggen smurk off that azzholes face...

It would appear Rush and I are on the same wavelength:

Originally Posted by 79S
RUSH: Mitt Romney says he is “sickened by Trump’s behavior during the Russian probe.” I guess it’s clear that Romney is never gonna forgive Trump for not making him his secretary of state. You know, the irony here is Romney claims to be “sickened” by Trump’s dishonesty while he repeats two blatant lies, maybe three. Romney is no conservative while claiming to be “a severe conservative.” See, this is what’s wrong. Romney should be sickened by the Mueller report itself, not what it says.
He should be sickened by what has happened here. Romney and every other Republican should be sickened by what has happened here, not by what the Mueller report says of Trump. This disgusting spectacle to have a special counsel investigation that was pretexted from the work of politically motivated Democrat operatives. The same people who accused Mitt Romney of being a despicable creep. The same people who claimed that he didn’t care when his employees died of cancer because Romney didn’t give ’em health care.

The same people that said Mitt Romney didn’t care about dogs because he put his dog on the roof of the family station wagon on a sedan and it baked up there or broiled. The same people that said that Romney beat up some kid in, what, prep school (while both were wearing bow ties)? The same despicable people that said that Romney didn’t pay his taxes for 10 years. He sides with them in joining chorus that Trump is despicable.

Originally Posted by hatari
Oh, brother! It is becoming more obvious Mitt wants another run at the White House, probably in 2024. He doesn't have the cojones to go toe to toe with Trump right now.

Too bad he's become such a panty waist putz because I once thought better of him. That is until he ran a nothing campaign vs. Obama. This prick dared not criticize Obama for fear of being called a racist, yet now is attempting to make political hay slamming Trump at every turn. Each time he does, he gets a verbal pat on the back and a smile from all the very same people and institutions that body slammed him in 2012. (Hey, Mitt - remember your dog story?) He seems to be after some emotional rehabilitation. His thin skin didn't protect his fragile psyche in '12. Screw him!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-sen-mitt-romney-apos-211406814.html
Originally Posted by lastround
I, like I’m sure many others, find myself in deep shame that I voted for Romney in 2012. Shoulda just stayed home!

Well I'm not ashamed I voted for Romney in 2012. Consider tha alternative.

But I will never bvote for him again.

He's off my list.
nothing is more vituperous than a failed RINO Presidential candidate.
I held my nose for Romney and McCain. What is sickening is that the powers that are in the sordid Republican Party picked those two misfits to run.
Originally Posted by rainshot
I held my nose for Romney and McCain. What is sickening is that the powers that are in the sordid Republican Party picked those two misfits to run.

No Republican was going to win against the Choosen One.

None of them.

It might as well have been McCain and Romney as opponents. They were throw away's then, and now, in Romney's case.

Neither ever stood even a small chance of winning.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

He's off my list.

I voted for both Romney and McCain...would have been ashamed to have stayed home.
Originally Posted by hatari

It would appear Rush and I are on the same wavelength:

I would agree with you. Your political opinion posts seem to always be well thought out and on point.

Never mind that he purposely went to a Mormon stronghold and ran for office so that he could wield religious votes.

The Mormons would have voted for anything that said it was a Mormon.

Buncha tools falling for a carpet bagging politician.
In both states....
Utah should be ashamed. Mike Lee was a huge leap forward, they have other fine Congresscritters like Bishop and formerly Chaffetz, for them to have that third-party moron in 2016 and then replace Orrin Hatch with a low-grader like Flop McRomney is just amazing. Is that a Mormon thing?
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Utah should be ashamed. Mike Lee was a huge leap forward, they have other fine Congresscritters like Bishop and formerly Chaffetz, for them to have that third-party moron in 2016 and then replace Orrin Hatch with a low-grader like Flop McRomney is just amazing. Is that a Mormon thing?

Joey "flim flam" Smith seen the gold tablets
They flew away before anyone else could see em.
He used a rock or something to write down what he seen I geuss.

So ya got millions of em still believing that schitt I geuss.

Hence
Romney knew he would get elected for sure.

Yep. The more I see of the Romney types the more I despise them, or their behavior, at least. They seem like they are every bit as bad as the democrats.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

He's off my list.

I couldn't agree more! Exactly right.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
nothing is more vituperous than a failed RINO Presidential candidate.

They certainly are a bitter group.
OrangeOakie: Rush is on the FOX Martha MacCallum Show right now and he's ringin'em up (the scumsucking demonrats!)!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Dang I missed it Varmint. Maybe they will have a replay later tonight. Thanks
Here it is Varmint - Rush is going to replay it live right now

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...t/Board/21/Number/13768271/what/showflat
Rush said he is going to play it starting in the next segment. Two 10-minute segments.
Rush is a troll.
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Rush is a troll.

You obviously do not know the definition of "troll".
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Rush is a troll.

Clyde, why do you say Rush is a troll? Who is he trolling?
© 24hourcampfire