Home
Posted By: Paddler Context, Nature and Substance - 05/01/19
Love Mueller's letter to Barr, memorializing Barr's lies to the American people. This will be fun to watch. What I find so amazing is how people are willing to lie for Trump and in so doing destroy any credibility they have. Why would anybody do that?
[Linked Image]
Those are some nice whites, Ken. Where, what time of year. If taken in cool water they are great eating filetted and fried.

Did you ever just scale them, cut a diamond pattern through the skin and put them in a barbecue pit. Swipe them with melted butter and lemon. Delish.
Caballo lake last Saturday.

No,I just fillet them and fry them up. smile
Another picture.
[Linked Image]

The two small one's I released back into the lake.
Nice fish in da puddler guys! smile
I love it when you guys got nothing to say. Barr needs to be impeached, don't you think? What a corrupt POS.
Those are some tasty-looking fish!!!

Speaking of, Paddler, I was going to ask you how lefty dick tastes, compared to conservative dick. But then I realized I didn't want to know.
Posted By: Etoh Re: Context, Nature and Substance - 05/01/19
When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. America will triumph over you. AMY 2020!!

thats almost onomatopoetic

MAYBE the full degree of your denial, demonizing, disservice, becomes known you will downgrade to a destination demagogue delegated to the dustbin of dated decades

Jeez
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

I wanna look in that tackle box.
Filled up the 6 gallon portable tank today for the boat. Came home and hooked up the engine. Couldn’t get the damn thing to start. Changed ends on the fuel hose. Finally pulled the fuel filter and the crap that came out looked like milk. Grabbed another portable can, hooked it up and the boat started right up. Anyone ever get fresh fuel that was so full of water that a motor wouldn’t even run?

I hate ethanol and the crap they call gas these days
[Linked Image]

Funny the things you notice............
I'm sure there are a thousand out there, but my Grandpa gave me his old tackle box just like that one

George
That tackle box is my Granddads. I've had it since 1993.

Watch4bear,it has very old lures with a few newer ones mixed in. smile
,it has very old lures

see how ya are shocked
My sons old tackle box just like that is sitting in the garage right now. That was top of the line 40 or so years ago.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
,it has very old lures

see how ya are shocked

Fine,I'll take a picture of the inside and post it in a few minutes. smile
Does anybody really expect Muller to admit his massive two year investigation was a giant fail?

All right. Are they spawning in headwaters? What lures?
This is about tackle boxes now............
I'll take a picture of the inside and post it in a few minutes.

thanks. I haven't lusted all day
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I see Barr going down soon. He's failed as AG, he's a crook, and we can't have a crook as the chief law enforcement official in our country. It will be interesting to see Lindsay Graham's reaction when Barr testifies tomorrow. And I wonder if he'll testify on Thursday. Also, I'm looking forward to Mueller testify. Thinks are looking bad for the Keystone Cops and this corrupt administration. Awesome.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1241/7562/products/YJB95_812_w_hooks_750x.png?v=1522869588
,it has very old lures

see how ya are shocked

You should put a couple of these in there, you'll be impressed.
[Linked Image]

Here you go.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jaguartx

All right. Are they spawning in headwaters? What lures?

I caught them from the bank and as you can tell it is rocky. Curly tail grub,using a micro light rod & reel with 6lb Spider Wire.

As far as spawning I think so,they where all caught about 20' from the shoreline.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1241/7562/products/YJB95_812_w_hooks_750x.png?v=1522869588
,it has very old lures

see how ya are shocked

[Linked Image]

That’s pretty sweet. Who makes it?
[Linked Image]
A lure in every hole. Well done. Looks professional.

Needle nose, but no finger nail clippers?
Originally Posted by hunter4623
,it has very old lures

see how ya are shocked

[Linked Image]

Live Target, Called "Bait Ball".

Unk and I were using them at the end of the season last year and the Small mouth were hitting them so hard half of them were hooked on top of the head.
That was my thought for smallmouth fishing in NY in a month or so. Thanks
I hear they call it "Going To Paper" when you write somebody else in the Department. You're not really just communicating with the other person, you're taking a public, immutable stand on an issue. That's what Mueller did in his letter to Barr. Further, Barr lied under oath to Congress, both houses, actually. His testimony is a matter of record, now Mueller's letter proves beyond the shadow of a doubt he lied. Pretty amazing. Barr is the cover up king, but he more than met his match in Mueller. Awesome.
Nice real nice! I caught a fish once.....it’s been a while though! wink memtb
Yep, nothin'. You got nothin'. Not one thing. Losers.
Originally Posted by memtb
Nice real nice! I caught a fish once.....it’s been a while though! wink memtb

You’re lucky. Some people go fishing and don’t get any bites. The frustration just overwhelms them
,it has very old lures

see how ya are shocked

[Linked Image]

Oh man i want one bro and really really need one so. Whered you get that, Paul.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
God bless you, Joken, and im not joking
Posted By: las Re: Context, Nature and Substance - 05/01/19
[Linked Image]
Excellent thread.
Start another soon!
Originally Posted by Paddler
I see Barr going down soon. He's failed as AG, he's a crook, and we can't have a crook as the chief law enforcement official in our country. It will be interesting to see Lindsay Graham's reaction when Barr testifies tomorrow. And I wonder if he'll testify on Thursday. Also, I'm looking forward to Mueller testify. Thinks are looking bad for the Keystone Cops and this corrupt administration. Awesome.
............................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Up at our cabin in PA (actually it belongs to my wife) there are tackle boxes and lures dating back to the 1920s. Pretty neat stuff.
A lure in every hole. Well done. Looks professional.

Needle nose, but no finger nail clippers?

Finger nail clippers are in the other tackle box. wink
Five pages since 5pm yesterday, well done, Paddler, truly you are beloved on the 'Fire...

We worship and respect you, and show our devotion to your every word with each response we post to your threads!
hunter4623, Thanks! I’m not much of a fisherman, but really enjoy shooting “Brookies” in nice clear streams. I have a good cast bullet load that works well. It’s the best of both worlds.....fresh “Brookies” for the pan, and get a little shooting in! grin memtb

Here you go.

[Linked Image]

Brings back memories, Big Thx

Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
............................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you must be remebering Janet Reno and Loretta Lynch?
Posted By: jk16 Re: Context, Nature and Substance - 05/01/19
Paddler is an idiotic ,vacuous troll.

And also a pathetic liar.

He claimed to be leaving this forum months ago.
Originally Posted by jk16
Paddler is an idiotic ,vacuous troll.

And also a pathetic liar.

He claimed to be leaving this forum months ago.

he is "of the left" and anything he does along this vein exemplifies the character of the left, which we all know at this point to be lower than sh itweasels.
[Linked Image]
[img](null)[/img]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Five pages since 5pm yesterday, well done, Paddler, truly you are beloved on the 'Fire...

We worship and respect you, and show our devotion to your every word with each response we post to your threads!

I only hope I'm worthy of your adulation.
This is an awesome fishing thread. wink
Love Mueller's letter to Barr, memorializing Barr's lies to the American people. This will be fun to watch. What I find so amazing is how people are willing to lie for Trump and in so doing destroy any credibility they have. Why would anybody do that?

You ignorant phugk. Try, just try to get your fat head out of Rachel Maddow's and cnn's ass for one day.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You ignorant phugk. Try, just try to get your fat head out of Rachel Maddow's and cnn's ass for one day.

Get with the program, this is a fishing or tits thread
,it has very old lures

see how ya are shocked

[Linked Image]

Paul, that one looks good. Is that a Yo-Zuri?
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Did someone say tits?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I was hoping for some Mermaid photos, a two for one....tits and fishing! grin memtb
.[Linked Image]

Attached picture wowza.jpg
,it has very old lures

see how ya are shocked

[Linked Image]

Paul, that one looks good. Is that a Yo-Zuri?

Live Target Lures "Bait Ball"
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

I only hope I'm worthy of your adulation.

You must be, for although many of us claim to despise you, we appear to be continuously enthralled with your every word...
If your words were without merit or value, we would simply ignore you.
that's why I like the demonrats threads ,always some gratuitus skin get throwed around
Apparently, that letter wasn’t from Mueller. It was anonymously from some of his progressive fascist subordinates who disagreed with Mueller. Mueller has no complaints about Barr’s summary. It’s only the progressive fascists telling more lies about Trump and unable to accept that their lies about Trump have been disproven.
Yep, nothin'. You got nothin'. Not one thing. Losers.

Try listening to Barr’s testimony. Mueller had no complaints about Barr’s summary of the Mueller report. The letter wasn’t from Mueller. It was from his partisan progressive fascist subordinates who are unwilling to accept the Mueller report. Seeing how you progressive fascists have been lying about Russian collusion for the last 2.5 years everything that you say should be considered a lie.
[Linked Image]

That’s pretty sweet. Who makes it?[/quote]
Unk and I were using them at the end of the season last year and the Small mouth were hitting them so hard half of them were hooked on top of the head. [/quote]

Those look nice.
https://livetargetlures.com/collections/jerkbaits/products/yearling-jerkbait-110
Have you tried the Bait Ball Spinner Rig? That looks interesting also.
https://livetargetlures.com/collections/spinnerrigs-1
Originally Posted by Paul_M
[Linked Image]

Unk and I were using them at the end of the season last year and the Small mouth were hitting them so hard half of them were hooked on top of the head. [/quote]

Those look nice.
https://livetargetlures.com/collections/jerkbaits/products/yearling-jerkbait-110
https://livetargetlures.com/collections/spinnerrigs-1[/quote]

I've only trolled with the crank baits.
I am going to get a couple of those and I think I may try the spinner baits also. I think they would be great for the schoolie striped bass.
[Linked Image]

Those look nice.

$13.00 each on sale??? That would add up in a hurry if you were to stock up on several colors/variations.
Nothing like flipping a single sided tray box when there’s not enough weight in the bottom.

Welcome to my life from about 6-11 years old. Ha!
Poor piddler. He got to live through 6 more years of these fruitless attempts for a coup. Barr has these D’s spinning like tops. Trump 2020 & Pence 2024 !!!
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
Poor piddler. He got to live through 6 more years of these fruitless attempts for a coup. Barr has these D’s spinning like tops. Trump 2020 & Pence 2024 !!!

Or Don Jr. in 2024! memtb
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook

Or Don Jr. in 2024! memtb

Massive spontaneous head explosions!
[Linked Image]

Unk and I were using them at the end of the season last year and the Small mouth were hitting them so hard half of them were hooked on top of the head.

Those look nice.

I've only trolled with the crank baits.[/quote]

Did you catch any paddler suckers?
Paul, i tried last summer to find this one in the lipless twitchbait format. I guess i will get on the hunt for some again.

Look at this one. If you know where it can get the twitch bait let me know.

I would be willing to pay 1/10 the rent price bro Trump discussed Sat night in Wi. You know $113.57.

1+1+3+5+7= 17. The 17th number of the alphabet being "Q".

MAGA.,

I've been thinking about trying some spinner baits. Whatever Sportsman's Warehouse or Cabelas has in stock.
[quote=jaguartx]Paul, i tried last summer to find this one in the lipless twitchbait format. I guess i will get on the hunt for some again.

Look at this one. If you know where it can get the twitch bait let me know.

I would be willing to pay 1/10 the rent price bro Trump discussed Sat night in Wi. You know $113.57.

1+1+3+5+7= 17. The 17th number of the alphabet being "Q".

MAGA.,

Like this?

https://livetargetlures.com/collections/twitchbaits/products/glass-minnow-twitchbait
Darn. You mean Mueller could have said in his report that he recommended that Trump be cited for obstruction but didnt?

Aw MAGA. whistle
Mueller said there were no factual inaccuracies in the summary. What exactly is the problem?
© 24hourcampfire