Home
never to be put back in the bottle?

1. Public display of homosexuality as normal
2. Homosexual marriage

others?
LBJ,s "great society" programs..........
Big root cause of a bunch of schit in our country....
3.Pedafilia
4. Devil worship
Originally Posted by renegade50

A "real" problem...or problems for sure.

Gay Cowboys????? Not so much.
9mm this and that... 6.5 CM.

Gay cowboys? Where are other little wranglers going to come from?😂
It's dam confusing for our youth. They have been led to believe by Liberal government that this is normal.
Planned Parenthood as being mainstream and normal.
Gay cowboys fo sho.

Amnesty for illegal immigrants.

Supporting an entity financially or loosing your rights

Bottled water
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Agreed. Being able to kill millions of unborn human beings for reasons of 'inconvenience' to the parents or for no reason at all,is monstrous.
Originally Posted by 340boy

Agreed. Being able to kill millions of unborn human beings for reasons of 'inconvenience' to the parents or for no reason at all,is monstrous.

TRUE
White store bought bread.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
White, sliced store bought bread.

Fixed it for you.
Originally Posted by viking

That's the beauty of it. They are self-eliminating or at least staying static population wise.
Military going down in an unrecoverable flat spin!

14 High School Rag Heads Sikhs Get Waivers to Enter Army Basic With Beard, Turban

[Linked Image]
Send them back to their own country.
Send them in as spies.

Letting muslims live in our Christian country.
Carmel flavored whiskey.
Sikhs aren't muslims.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Sikhs aren't muslims.

Yes. Quite different.
Doesn't matter, diapers in place of ball caps is stupid no matter what God they worship.
These internet genetic tests haven't done my pocketbook any favors.

3 kids I didn't even know about.
Originally Posted by renegade50

+1
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

14 High School Rag Heads Sikhs Get Waivers to Enter Army Basic With Beard, Turban

[Linked Image]

Wonder how well those turbans deflect bullets?
Kevlar wrap!
So don't refugees return to their home to stay ever?

[Linked Image]

Apparently, you've never known a Sikh. They hate muzzies enough to make ME appear to be "pacifist" !!
The ones I've met, have been hard-working fine folks.
My best man at my first wedding was a Sikh. He grew up in Kenya, England, and the U.S. He didn't have a beard or wear a turban, although many male members of his family did. He was fairly westernized.

For a while we worked together at an auto parts place delivering parts. The older guys there knew that he was an Indian, but somehow they had got it in their heads that he was a Native American Indian. Everybody there liked him but they would occasionally make jabs at him,..calling him "Chief" and stuff. He'd just laugh along. He never told them any different.

It was funny.

Sikhs have a "coming of age" ceremony for their boys when they reach age 12, or so. Part of it is, they put a heavy silver bracelet on their right wrist. They never remove it. Eventually their hand grows so large that it can't be removed.

Back before the arrival off twist of caps on beer bottles, my Sikh friend became very adept at popping beer bottle caps off with his bracelet.

He was a very good guy. Everybody that knew him thought so.
Devout Sikh men also carry a concealed dagger called a Kirpan.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Yeah. Carrying a knife is very symbolic to them. My friend didn't carry a dagger, but he always carried a knife.

He never talked about his culture. But I think he adhered to the basic tenets of it although he felt that it was also important to fit in with the culture where he resided. Over time I met a few of his family members.

They were just people.
Originally Posted by mark shubert

[Linked Image]

Apparently, you've never known a Sikh. They hate muzzies enough to make ME appear to be "pacifist" !!

The British in years past thought enough of their responding to military training and responsibility to security to utilize them around the world in years past.Just saying. Cheers NC

[Linked Image]

This^^^^^^^^^^^

Muzzies fear Sikhs a lot more than they fear us.

Amen

And if the dagger is revealed it must draw blood before being concealed again.
Originally Posted by GunReader

I think that's the Gurkhas.
Whatever it is we do not need them in the USA.

[Linked Image]

Being in IT, I meet a lot of folks from India. Mark is spot on. Sikh's despise Muslims far more than most Westerners. Also, many (most?) Sikh's are Pujabi's. Punjabi's are the Indian version of hard working farm boys who just smile and say "Bring it on" when someone gets in their face. My understanding, Punjabi's comprise a large percentage of the Indian Army.

[Linked Image]

The Sikh religion was founded in opposition to Islam and the imposition of Sharia Law. Unable to defeat them militarily, the Muslims resorted to treachery, an envoy assassinating the Sikh founding guru under a flag of truce.
The Sikhs still prevailed anyway, while Sikhs don’t evangelize, their places of worship are open to all. All Sikh men are instructed to go armed at all times (traditionally a knife) so as to be able to defend the weak against injustice.

The Brits actively recruited them as soldiers and WE Faitbairn employed several in his 1920’s and 1930’s Shanghai Municipal Police, incorporating their traditional martial arts techniques into what he taught his policemen and later British Commandos.

Traditionally Sikh men did not cut their hair, hence the turban, prob’ly most today do but the turban is still a mark of religious observance, but not all wear it.

So, in the US Military I can see how the turban is an issue, but t not the Sikhs themselves. By their own definition they are the direct opposite of Muslims.
Whoops! Saw the photo and responded, missed all the subsequent replies.

We had a Sikh Valedictorian at my high school several years back whom I worked with on various projects over his four years. Ironically after 9/11 his parents wouldn’t let him wear a turban for fear he be mistaken for a Muslim and assaulted, as happened in a few cases nationally. The guy is a doctor up in British Columbia now.
Acceptance of Islam as a legitimate religion, rather than an authoritarian form of government. Sexual perversion as "normal". Communism as good. Animals equal to humans.

And in addition, have a strong history of fighting for the British against the Japanese and Muslims (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhs_in_the_British_Indian_Army) A fine ally to have in a fight. Different? Yep, but by no means someone that I would characterize as unfit for our service. https://www.diffen.com/difference/Christianity_vs_Sikhism
Originally Posted by Pugs

And in addition, have a strong history of fighting for the British against the Japanese and Muslims (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhs_in_the_British_Indian_Army) A fine ally to have in a fight. Different? Yep, but by no means someone that I would characterize as unfit for our service. https://www.diffen.com/difference/Christianity_vs_Sikhism

They're not unfit for anything.

You'll never find one drawing welfare. They're intelligent, friendly, outgoing, conservative minded people.

I'd be happy to trade America's Caucasian Communists for them.
No problems with Sikhs. As others have pointed out, above average lot. That said, "when in Rome"....
Women's suffrage.
Originally Posted by mathman
Women's suffrage.

You aint a schitting!

In fact....all you bastards that aint wealthy land owners should take a hike.....
Women's suffrage.

This one gets my vote as #1. All the other crap was preceded by this. Just think, if it weren't for women, the last democrat president would have been Truman...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Women's suffrage.

This one gets my vote as #1. All the other crap was preceded by this. Just think, if it weren't for women, the last democrat president would have been Truman...

Agree completely. 5 stars!
Transgender. "I'm trapped in this body" ( M/F) Hey, I can say I am a "virile 18yr old male trapped in an old man's body", but do they listen? No! smile
Originally Posted by viking

I think they still come from the same place, but it ends up somewhere where it oughten'a...
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Women's suffrage.

Agree completely. 5 stars!

Agree 100%

Look at the problems feminist have caused - ruined family structure - vote for anybody with a twat or anybody who's not a white guy - much much more .
Don’t be bad mouthin’ the Sikhs. When it’s all said and done at the last schidttery of this great comedy, they may very well be our last and only friends!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi
I can't discuss feminists without losing the affable disposition that I'm working to cultivate.
Yeah....best not take the chance.
The genies were let out of the bottle when the inmates were turned loose from the insane asylums.

Mike
I’ve heard people say it was a mistake to let women and minority people vote
Originally Posted by hanco
I’ve heard people say it was a mistake to let women and minority people vote

Women yes.

Minority males only to the extent that they are present in the population, which in a properly managed state should be in small enough numbers not to have any significant impact on lawmaking.
Originally Posted by GunReader

Just like the Gurkha if draw in anger or defense must draw blood. Cheers NC
Geeze....of course women should be able to vote.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Letting muslims live in our Christian country.

^^^This^^^
Yes, the great experiment of forcing incompatible cultures together has been a dismal failure.

[Linked Image]

If they hate Muslims then they’re good to go in my book!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

[Linked Image]

If they hate Muslims then they’re good to go in my book!

I have no problem with Sikh's...lots of them around here, they are good citizens most of them, and yes they do hate muzzie's

Look on the bright side: Most of them are Liberals, and the little [bleep] will grow up to be Liberals if allowed to live....

This could be a self rectifying advantage for the world..... smile

And it is nothing new (doesn't make it any more right than the above...), but it has been practiced forever. You think all those Eskimo families in the Arctic in the old days had birth control pills that allowed them to limit their offspring to the two or 3 they could actually feed most of the time? Same is true for many other cultures. Only these were after-birth "abortions".....

Romulus and Remus.....?
About those Sikh knives...A couple years ago I read about a school district somewhere allowing Sikh boys to carry rubber knives to satisfy their religious requirements.
That a fistfight is often no longer just a fistfight, I.e. knives or guns being drawn. And even if it is just a fistfight you’re still open to civil damages

Too many lawyers trying to chase a buck

Too many lawyers in DC as reps and senators

Politics becoming a career

Not hanging politicians from lampposts that pass laws for us but exempting themselves.

Fing ethanol
Food stamps and the Lone Star CARD!!!!!
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
That a fistfight is often no longer just a fistfight, I.e. knives or guns being drawn. And even if it is just a fistfight you’re still open to civil damages

Too many lawyers trying to chase a buck

Too many lawyers in DC as reps and senators

Politics becoming a career

Not hanging politicians from lampposts that pass laws for us but exempting themselves.

Fing ethanol

Like the Do Not Call list. They exempted their political campaign & fund raising calls from that.
Saw all this coming over 30 years ago, have spent weeks on this farm without seeing another human being other than Wife, it's downright lovely, I cant math freaks, so for their safety, I stay away.
Nikki Haley is Sikh.......I really like her fire. She represented the US well. I would also trade 25 million liberals for more Sikh if this is how they think.
© 24hourcampfire