Home
Posted By: kroo88 The Chameleon - 05/13/19
Talk about “hand in da cookie jar”
For any of you that have bought into Lindsay’s recent makeover. Apologies if it’s been posted prior.
Posted By: hatari Re: The Chameleon - 05/13/19
Relax. Politics is a profession. it has written and unwritten rules. Know what to look for. For cristsakes I remember Cynthia McKinney hugging W at one SOTU Adress. Didn't read a love affair into that.

Hells bells, I ran into my ex employee that I fired for embezzlement at the MDs office last week. I was cordial. Whattya want?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The Chameleon - 05/13/19
Originally Posted by hatari
Hells bells, I ran into my ex employee that I fired for embezzlement at the MDs office last week. I was cordial. Whattya want?

I'd of kick him in the nutz!

Had a gal embezzle money from a guy I used to work for many years ago and it really pissed me off, the boss tipped me off on when they were going to arrest her and I got to watch her try to talk her way out of it.......Funny as hell watching her try to beg her freedom back.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: The Chameleon - 05/13/19
Originally Posted by hatari
Relax. Politics is a profession. it has written and unwritten rules. Know what to look for. For cristsakes I remember Cynthia McKinney hugging W at one SOTU Adress. Didn't read a love affair into that.

Ok?

So much for your body-language career.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The Chameleon - 05/13/19
He should have kicked Huma in the Hillary sack. smile
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: The Chameleon - 05/13/19
I had a gal embezzle $14K from me once. I didn't press charges on account she had a son at home that didn't deserve her sheit.
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: The Chameleon - 05/13/19
Was that Humma Wiener? She'd be SOL with gay boy Graham.
© 24hourcampfire