Home
Posted By: OrangeOkie Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
[Linked Image]
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D) Minnesota

Omar under investigation for immigration fraud and terrorist group association - could be deported

(Washington, D.C., May 13, 2019).

Today, Larry Klayman, the founder of both Judicial Watch and now Freedom Watch and a former Justice Department prosecutor filed a complaint before the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia seeking a writ of mandamus to order the investigation by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) of the alleged immigration fraud and association with terrorist support groups by Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.

Characteristically, DHS has not taken action concerning an administrative complaint filed by Freedom Watch to investigate and, if the facts bear out, send a criminal referral to the U.S. Department of Justice and ultimately deport Rep. Ilhan Omar.

Rep. Ilhan Omar, no more than anyone else, should be allowed to play the "race card," to avoid scrutiny for her apparent crimes and terrorist related connections, which is a threat to national security. These allegations are serious and quite apart from even her radical anti-Semitic and anti-Christian rhetoric.

Klayman had this to say upon filing this complaint, designed to force action:

"Rep. Ilhan Omar (and her House colleague Rashida Tlaib who just yesterday announced that she gets a calming feeling from the Holocaust) must be held accountable for their actions. Both are not only vehemently anti-Judeo-Christian, but represent a threat to the well-being of all Americans who believe in freedom of religion and the vision of our Founding Fathers. Both are not just a disgrace, but demonstrative of the rapid decline of our institutions.

"It is telling that even the Trump DHS is afraid of taking on Omar with a simple investigation, for fear of being branded as racist. All persons in this nation are equal under the law, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or color or creed. The law must be enforced and my complaint seeks to do just that."

Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
I hope they find proof and deport her. Or better yet charge her with treason for aiding & abetting the enemy!
Posted By: Odin1 Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
The allegation is she married her brother.

http://www.fox9.com/news/dlf-candidate-ilhan-omar-clarifies-marital-history-in-response-to-questions
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by Odin1

No surprise there. Muzzy's are all inbreds.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19

Yay. Way to go Minisoda. Before long the Vikings are going to be renamed the Jihadis.

Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I hope they find proof and deport her. Or better yet charge her with treason for aiding & abetting the enemy!

You have to be American to be a traitor. If the above is true, then that makes her an enemy foreign agent. Find the proof, charge her, summarily execute her after a fair, but brief trial. Throw the carcass into a pig pen.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Lynch.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
45000 ft drop!
Posted By: Morewood Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Minnesota Mujahideen
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
She’s bullet proof...Nobody has the nutz to move towards removing her and her other camel bridesmaids. Well, possibly Steve Scalise. 😎
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Yay. Way to go Minisoda. Before long the Vikings are going to be renamed the Jihadis.

You have to be American to be a traitor. If the above is true, then that makes her an enemy foreign agent. Find the proof, charge her, summarily execute her after a fair, but brief trial. Throw the carcass into a pig pen.

You dont have to be an American to be a govt official in Yankee land?

Hotdamned yankees and wetbacks and afreakans and muzzies. Sheesh. Why dont we just committ hari kari? wink
Posted By: Hudge Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
She's part of the Justice Democrat movement and they will do anything and everything to save her. Of course I hope she's found guilty and she's deported. that would be funny as crap!
Posted By: 163bc Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Nothing will happen
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by 163bc
Nothing will happen

^^^This^^^

I do not understand why anyone on here would take this seriously. It's no different than the thought that Hillary is going to jail.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Nothing will happen

^^^This^^^

I do not understand why anyone on here would take this seriously. It's no different than the thought that Hillary is going to jail.

I agree. This is being initiated by person that tried to deport Barak Hussain Obama. See Wikipedia Legal Tactics/Sanctions and discipline imposed.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by Slavek
Nothing will happen

^^^This^^^

I agree. This is being initiated by person that tried to deport Barak Hussain Obama.

Cool, he has a history of being right.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
I'm sure she is most like guilty of enough stuff to get rid of her Muzzie azz, the same way that Hillary was to. But, it ain't gonna happen. There is a double standard that exists, and a Muslim Negro Democrat is about as exempt from being charged with a crime as they come. People waste their time thinking that anyone will come out of this.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Nothing will happen

^^^This^^^

Or there will be criminal indictments on those involved in Spygate and Crossfire Hurricane and the FISA fiasco.

Trump’s DOJ and FBI are not going to do shcit and neither is his DHS.
Posted By: hatari Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
It will be near impossible to deport her, but possible to defame and render her irrelevant.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
At least!!!

But yeah, nothing will happen..
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by hatari
It will be near impossible to deport her, but possible to defame and render her irrelevant.

Not really Hat, if you shew her to be a bigoted nitwit without a decent shred of conscience then all you do is make her more desirable to the left.
Posted By: Quick_Karl Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19

Same as hillbillies?
Posted By: Quick_Karl Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hotdamned yankees and wetbacks and afreakans and muzzies. Sheesh. Why dont we just committ hari kari? wink

You first!
Posted By: RickyD Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19

Deport her! Putting her in US prisons will only expand her ability to pass her lies off as truth and radicalize more islamists.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl

Same as hillbillies?

Karl are you a bolshevik? A lying lieberal? A demoncrap??
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Not really Hat, if you shew her to be a bigoted nitwit without a decent shred of conscience then all you do is make her more desirable to the left.

Well, I have too give you that.. wink
This story broke several months ago.

The swamp has ignored it so far.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by RickyD

Same as hillbillies?

Karl are you a bolshevik? A lying lieberal? A demoncrap??

walks like, talks like, quacks like.......
Posted By: Raeford Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19

Same as hillbillies?

Come on over to "hillbilly" land and we'll see just how long you make it.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Omar in Trouble?

Not too likely anything will come of it, but we can always hope.

She needs to be deported at the very least, better yet put in prison & fed lotsa pork..

MM
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Lynch.

Frankly, this, and nothing but. You guys that are mewling about the "justice" system taking care of this are totally deluded...
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
This is how the old liberal white cat ladies handle things, Pelosi
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Send her azz back to whatever shcitthole she came from. Hopefully it is a strong sharia land, she will have to cover up that ugly mug and keep her mouth shut.
Actually, the most likely scenario is that Pelosi will "Primary" her. Meaning, pull her funding and challenge her with another in the Dem Primary next year. Clean, simple way to cast her and her big mouth aside.

No need to draw more attention to her. In 18 months, she's gone.
Actually, the most likely scenario is that Pelosi will "Primary" her. Meaning, pull her funding and challenge her with another in the Dem Primary next year. Clean, simple way to cast her and her big mouth aside.

No need to draw more attention to her. In 18 months, she's gone.

And that^^^^ IS how Pelosi has power.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Nothing will happen unless they just want to get rid of her. Our government is lost.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
She's a loose cannon with a looser tongue.

She'll die in an unusual car accident very shortly.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
MAGA, Deport the POS.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Muslamics and different Islamites don’t have a place in our Christian government. The Rules of Congress in the seventh Amendment are quite obvious. You cannot have an individual serve whose religion is important to the point that it could influence strategy.
Posted By: David_Walter Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Muslamics and different Islamites don’t have a place in our Christian government. The Rules of Congress in the seventh Amendment are quite obvious. You cannot have an individual serve whose religion is important to the point that it could influence strategy.

Just wondering how what you said fits into the Seventh Amendment, provided here for clarity:

"In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.'

If you're going to pretend to be a Constitutional scholar, at least read the thing first.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by stevelyn

. . . Find the proof, charge her, summarily execute her after a fair, but brief trial. Throw the carcass into a pig pen.

That is a bit harsh, don't you think. I believe every muzzy jihadist deserves a proper burial, wrapped in bacon! grin
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Send her azz back to whatever shcitthole she came from. Hopefully it is a strong sharia land, she will have to cover up that ugly mug and keep her mouth shut.

I believe she came from Somalia.
Posted By: ERK Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Pelosi defended this twat and said Trump and republican senators should apologize to her. So much for the dems policing themselves. Ed k
Posted By: Gus Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19

she should act like a leader, and go back to somalia to help her people.

that would be an expression of True Leadership.
Originally Posted by Gus

Once she is beheaded all her troubles would be gone.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Gus

Once she is beheaded all her troubles would be gone.

omg! surely somalians don't behead each other over nearly nothing in the way of disagreement?

but if so, then she is really needed in her homeland to help rectify the abuses.

she might volunteer to return home, and provide an example of the Savior archetype.
The fact that she is a SHE might be an issue in her homeland. wink
what she might consider doing, if she had the gonads, would be to offer up true leadership in her homeland.

to return to her land, and to help the people emerge from the hell in which they were born.

she could bring back to her people the Teachings that she learned when in America.

it would be eye-opening for the peasants, slaves & refugees in her homeland.

i'm sure the ldr from minnesota wants to do the right thing for the world.

so, off on a slow boat to somalia to save her people & goats.

she could someday be the president of the un with backing.

she could share with the world how somalia was saved.

she traveled to america, learned secrets and returned.

what we've got here is a rare opportunity.

an american goes to somalia.

the world becomes civilized.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Omar is not the problem, her constituents are. They are the idiots that voted her in. If not for her they would just vote another equally disturbing radical in her place. Send Obama a thank you card for that.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
Originally Posted by rainshot
Omar is not the problem, her constituents are. They are the idiots that voted her in. If not for her they would just vote another equally disturbing radical in her place. Send Obama a thank you card for that.

Check this out. Similar thesis.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rainshot Re: Omar in Trouble? - 05/14/19
True that.
© 24hourcampfire