Home
Posted By: rockinbbar Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
Jeep "Go Topless" weekend chaos.

CRYSTAL BEACH, Texas - There were 400 calls for service on the Bolivar Peninsula during the 'Go Topless' Jeep Weekend at Crystal Beach, according to Henry Trochesset, Galveston County sheriff.
From Friday to Saturday, there were 68 arrests -- 30 of which were alcohol-related and 10 of which were DWI-related -- 10 major auto-pedestrian accidents, eight major car crashes and 14 minor accidents, Trochesset said.

He said at one point, LifeFlight was being treated as a regular ambulance since no emergency vehicles were left on the island to respond to calls.

By 6 p.m. Saturday, the Galveston County Sheriff's Office called the Texas Department of Public Safety for backup.

Trochesset said of the incidents reported, one man fell out of a truck and had to be taken to a hospital by LifeFlight. A head-on collision caused a woman to also be transported by LifeFlight.

Another man fell out of the bed of a truck, and the back wheel of the truck he was in ran over his head. He was also transported by LifeFlight.

“It was just too many people, it was overwhelming,” Jacob Taylor said.

Taylor was one of the thousands who showed up for the Go Topless Jeep event in Galveston County, but it wasn't what he expected.

“When you get so many people in a certain area, you gonna have problems,” he said.

Kyle Nelson said he and his friends left when they heard gunshots.

“It was pretty chaotic. It got pretty bad,” Nelson said.

The city of Bolivar Peninsula's website said about the event:

"Thousands of Jeep Lovers head to Bolivar Peninsula and Crystal Beach Texas to meet-up with fellow jeepers for a relaxed weekend on the beachfront. Jeep lovers start rolling in Wednesday afternoon and Thursday to enjoy a few extra days on Bolivar Peninsula. Once Friday arrives so do the numbers of Jeep Lovers sporting their version of the ultimate Jeep. Vacation Rentals are booked well in advance for this Bolivar Peninsula event and RV Parks also. It's always a quick breakfast and most the day is spent beachfront."

Bet Pat could hear that from his house! smile
Posted By: Etoh Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
So what was the problem?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
Fun and Games.

Bring the whole family!

Posted By: 22250rem Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
Jeepers Creepers...... Who'd have thought a bunch of Jeep enthusiasts would get so rowdy ? It's not as if it were a Hell's Angels convention.
Couple of beached, tattooed whales in this one... smile

Posted By: Slavek Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
Why would anyone buy a Jeep crazy when they can have something top rated like a: Subaru, Honda, Lexus,....?
Originally Posted by Slavek
Why would anyone buy a Jeep when they can have something top rated like a: Subaru, Honda, Lexus,....

Go off roading quite a bit in your small Honda do ya? grin
Posted By: BKinSD Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
Lots of cheap entertainment in this thread.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
Never seen so many sucker punches packed into two videos.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
They need to be herded into an area where they can let Darwin's ghost sort them out. Let them do what they will, and keep the meat wagons out.

Morons...
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

CRYSTAL BEACH, Texas - There were 400 calls for service on the Bolivar Peninsula during the 'Go Topless' Jeep Weekend at Crystal Beach, according to Henry Trochesset, Galveston County sheriff.
From Friday to Saturday, there were 68 arrests -- 30 of which were alcohol-related and 10 of which were DWI-related -- 10 major auto-pedestrian accidents, eight major car crashes and 14 minor accidents, Trochesset said.

He said at one point, LifeFlight was being treated as a regular ambulance since no emergency vehicles were left on the island to respond to calls.

By 6 p.m. Saturday, the Galveston County Sheriff's Office called the Texas Department of Public Safety for backup.

Trochesset said of the incidents reported, one man fell out of a truck and had to be taken to a hospital by LifeFlight. A head-on collision caused a woman to also be transported by LifeFlight.

Another man fell out of the bed of a truck, and the back wheel of the truck he was in ran over his head. He was also transported by LifeFlight.

Taylor was one of the thousands who showed up for the Go Topless Jeep event in Galveston County, but it wasn't what he expected.

“When you get so many people in a certain area, you gonna have problems,” he said.

"Thousands of Jeep Lovers head to Bolivar Peninsula and Crystal Beach Texas to meet-up with fellow jeepers for a relaxed weekend on the beachfront. Jeep lovers start rolling in Wednesday afternoon and Thursday to enjoy a few extra days on Bolivar Peninsula. Once Friday arrives so do the numbers of Jeep Lovers sporting their version of the ultimate Jeep. Vacation Rentals are booked well in advance for this Bolivar Peninsula event and RV Parks also. It's always a quick breakfast and most the day is spent beachfront."

Sounds like the Harley guys and gals up at Sturgis. Don't them gals go topless?
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Don't them gals go topless?

Sometimes... laugh

Posted By: Hookset Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
White people being white people.
Posted By: JOG Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
Why would anyone buy a Jeep crazy when they can have something top rated like a: Subaru, Honda, Lexus,....?

Because they're heterosexual.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
No better than a pack of fuggin Muzzies!!
Posted By: WTF Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
And no Texas fight is complete without the fat chick showing up.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
No better than a pack of fuggin Muzzies!!

I'll take a redneck over a Muzzie any day.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
What else would you expect from a bunch of Redneck alcoholics?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
Originally Posted by Hookset

Yep. They been taking lessens since integration. wink

You can have one black family with 2 boys move into a 30 house neighborhood and in 3 mo half the crackers have their hats on bassackward and underware showing above their pants.

Well, so much for a bad idea. frown
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
LAY TOO ON THEM OARS !!!!! STARBUCK!!!

It’s the white whale we be after!!!
Well, ive read the entire thread and still dont know if any women were topless.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I bet some of Hanco’s Dumplin’ Darlins’ were!!!! (If you look close!).
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
Why would anyone buy a Jeep when they can have something top rated like a: Subaru, Honda, Lexus,....

Go off roading quite a bit in your small Honda do ya? grin
And my Jeep has 140,000 miles on it and I haven't blown a head gasket yet. Not many Subaru owners can say that.
I'd be willing to bet someone got their sister pregnant at that event. Our species needs a stiff dose of bleach,

Another note, we need to bring boxing back into schools, those guys fight like a buncha phags in a bich slap contest.

If you are tiddy starved, the last video I posted have some flashes for ya. wink
Posted By: gunzo Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
Idiots, Jeep ain't got nothin to do with it. More than likely, Anheuser Busch or Miller Coors.
Originally Posted by gunzo
Idiots, Jeep ain't got nothin to do with it. More than likely, Anheuser Busch or Miller Coors.

You mean the same damn folks that brought us Cinco de Mayo????

It's touted as a "Jeep" event. Even in the title of the event itself.

Not all Jeeps are Jeeps there, though... wink

https://www.bolivarpeninsulatexas.com/Events/Jeep-Weekend-Wonderland
You know the alcohol fuels it all. Nascar campgrounds to Jeep rendezvous..

And if your expectin to see a bunch of tits in Sturgis, stay home, or go to Hewlit Wyo. A broad gets 'em out in Sturgis, there are 15 Barney undercover Fifes pouncing on her before nearly anyone can get a pic.
Yeah, the alcohol consumed there was more gallons than gasoline. wink

I think it started out a few years ago as more of a Jeep event. Then the party folks got wind of it.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
Bull tides right now. Hardly any beach. Bolivar pocket , one of my favorite places to fish. North jetty not showing On maps . Pocket on gulf side holds a lot of trout this time of year. Hasbeen
Posted By: whelennut Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19

Maybe they like Fiats?
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
What ? Wait just a damn minute, I thought alcohol was just fine and only pot or other illegal drugs were responsible for bad behavior ?
Originally Posted by Blackheart
What ? Wait just a damn minute, I thought alcohol was just fine and only pot or other illegal drugs were responsible for bad behavior ?

Pot? quiet

Beer? the volume rises.

Whiky? will be the brunt of problems 9 out of ten. Bet money on it.

Thats the liquid part of it.

Introduce the chemicals & it's anybodys call.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19

Not quite. I'm about 60 miles East of there. It happens every year and no sane person attends. It's mostly a Houston rowd.

If you are tiddy starved, the last video I posted have some flashes for ya. wink

You mean you werent born tiddy starved? wink

I learned what those things were good for within a few hours. smile
Posted By: pete53 Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/20/19
[quote=gunzo]You know the alcohol fuels it all. Nascar campgrounds to Jeep rendezvous..

Pot? quiet

Beer? the volume rises.

Whiky? will be the brunt of problems 9 out of ten. Bet money on it.

Thats the liquid part of it.

Introduce the chemicals & it's anybodys call.

yep : Whiskey is Tarzan juice
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19

A$$holes are responsible for bad behavior. You of all people should know that.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Yes, I see it from many of you ass holes here all the fuggin time.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
The stupid Jeep wave is reason enough not to buy one.

I was thinking “mirror”, but you just proved my point for me.
Posted By: ERK Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Wow most of those people are just doing a little partying. You guys are very selective in what a person can do for fun. Told to remember a fun time or to righteous to remember what you problably did. I’m 65 and I still remember. Edk
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19

I can only imagine the comments if these idiots had been non-white.
Posted By: TxHunter80 Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
We were down there the week before and people were already talking about it. The locals dread it. It's good for business but out of control. I think it's growing annually also
Posted By: savage24 Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19

Exactly.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
I wonder how many times the phrase...."Hey y'all, watch this!" was uttered?
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19

I was thinking “mirror”, but you just proved my point for me.
Hilarious how you think you're not one.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
looks like a hella good time.
Posted By: BKinSD Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
As the owner of a '73 Bronco, this thread and the videos confirm every thing I think about Jeep owners...;)
Posted By: boatboy Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
I know I am getting old have no use for a place with so many young people and their egos
Hank
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Looks like Freedom! People doing what they wish.
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
I can't imagine throwing away a weekend on something so boring.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
I could think of other things to do. But, I'm older than most of those people there.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Is it just me, or is that some of the worst fighting I've seen? They were just flailing away at nothing half the time.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by reivertom
Is it just me, or is that some of the worst fighting I've seen? They were just flailing away at nothing half the time.

Good for them, it’s the thought that counts.
Posted By: bhemry Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
I watched all the videos. I don't see anything "fun" about spending the weekend on hot sand, baking in the Texas sun, shoulder to shoulder, next to 10's of thousands of other people, or putting around in a traffic jam staring at the back of the vehicle in front of you. If that's you, knock yourself out.
Didn’t see a whole lot of room for off-road either, while I’m sorry that young man got life-changing injuries surely that was a Darwin. I’ll bet almost all of those arrests were alcohol and drug-related misdemeanors.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
:20 The man brings his expensive D.J. equipment out into the salt environment with the wind blowing hard into it to boot.

Originally Posted by ltppowell
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Go to the beach in Calif.or the East coast, How many Trump,Reb, and Don't Tread On Me Flags will you see ?? At A Little Ole Beach Party. Rio7
Posted By: Owl Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
I remember when I was active in LE. I hated these types if events.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19

You can have one black family with 2 boys move into a 30 house neighborhood and in 3 mo half the crackers have their hats on bassackward and underware showing above their pants.

My Dad made the exact observation almost word for word with a few expletives in the 1980's when I was a kid and its the God's honest truth. Among other cases in point, for every thousand white kids who listen to rap music and act ghetto, you have exactly zero black kids who listen to country music and attempt to act country.

The idea behind integration was for them to copy us but the exact opposite is what happened. They don't copy us we copy them. I go to football games and during the TV timeouts, they blast Crap music over the PA. Most all the white people who don't have one foot in a nursing home get up, gyrate, and lip sync to it......I'm talking people close to my age and I am 53. You play Alan Jackson at a Grambling game and I promise you that ain't happening.

It is my observation that black people are probably the most unchangeable people on earth. Whites go with the flow. In other words, Dad was right yet again.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Better rethink the theory about black people being unchangeable. Blacks picked up the Ghetto thing from Television. It slowly morphed into what it is now. Rap is just a bastardization of Jazz I think. It's sure a bastardization of something. I remember sometime in perhaps the mid 60's the "Fat Albert" thing came out on TV and a lot of blacks were mimicking that. Loose clothes and sideways ball cap became the thing. Like everything else it just went to hell. Adolescents have always been into the latest fad.

That's my take on it. Whatever it is it's darned stupid and has had fatal consequences for some. I can't imagine being trapped in a burning building in a toe sack race to get outside. Sheesh...
Posted By: rainshot Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
P.S. The Tattoo fad I believe is a white thing that everyone is picking up. I used to never see blacks with a tattoo. Tattoos on dark skin sort of wash out. I see tattoos on old women that look hideous. I have a brother in law that has lots of tattoos from when he spent eight years in the Navy back during the Korean war. He has every place they put in tattooed on his leg plus others on his arms. At nearly 89 years old they are all but unreadable anymore. He says he wishes he never got them.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by reivertom

Butterbean didn't box pretty but if one of his haymakers made contact, shooooooo weeeeee😄
[/quote] Hilarious how you think you're not one.
[/quote]
I don’t recall ever saying I wasn’t. Perhaps it’s an area we can both work on.
Posted By: deflave Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
I like the guy driving his F250 through the seawater.

Great idea.
Originally Posted by RIO7
Go to the beach in Calif.or the East coast, How many Trump,Reb, and Don't Tread On Me Flags will you see ?? At A Little Ole Beach Party. Rio7

Some deep thinking here.

As usual.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
A high percentage of young females are LARDASSES ...
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by deflave

Great idea.

Depends on the year model. The newer ones are aluminum.

Certainly no worse than the ice treatment on lots of roads in winter.

Looking at the videos, I was pretty surprised to see the tricked out UTV's with big ass tractor tires.

Damn. How much money would you have in one of those? eek
Posted By: gunzo Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Seeing the first vids of this with the punks fighting turned me off pretty bad. But watched some more film this morning & just see folks mostly hanging out, cruising, partying, people watching etc...... just having a good time. nothing wrong with that.

Been there & done it.
Seeing the first vids of this with the punks fighting turned me off pretty bad. But watched some more film this morning & just see folks mostly hanging out, cruising, partying, people watching etc...... just having a good time. nothing wrong with that.

Been there & done it.

That's usually the case.

I saw where the town is trying to kill that event in the future. They don't want the issues any more, after this year.

As usual, the few "idiots" can fug things up for the many. frown
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...nd-of-Go-Topless-weekend-in-13858853.php

More than 11,000 people have signed a petition calling for the end of "Go Topless Galveston," an event that brings together hundreds of Jeep owners for a weekend on Crystal Beach.

This year, the event kept police responding to nonstop calls for public intoxication, driving while intoxicated, vehicle burglary and other offenses, according to earlier reports in the Houston Chronicle.

More than 100 people were arrested from Thursday to Sunday, according to the Galveston County Sheriff's Office. Authorities also confirmed to ABC13 that at least six people were hospitalized.

The petition collected close to 11,500 signatures by 11 a.m.

"Go Topless weekend in Crystal Beach has become more and more dangerous over the years," the petition said. "It has become a danger for the people attending and for the residents of Crystal Beach."
Originally Posted by RJY66

My Dad made the exact observation almost word for word with a few expletives in the 1980's when I was a kid and its the God's honest truth. Among other cases in point, for every thousand white kids who listen to rap music and act ghetto, you have exactly zero black kids who listen to country music and attempt to act country.

The idea behind integration was for them to copy us but the exact opposite is what happened. They don't copy us we copy them. I go to football games and during the TV timeouts, they blast Crap music over the PA. Most all the white people who don't have one foot in a nursing home get up, gyrate, and lip sync to it......I'm talking people close to my age and I am 53. You play Alan Jackson at a Grambling game and I promise you that ain't happening.

It is my observation that black people are probably the most unchangeable people on earth. Whites go with the flow. In other words, Dad was right yet again.

I doubt Al Jolson was the first.
Posted By: wytex Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Sounds like Rednecks With Paychecks Part Deux.
Bet you're a lardass too ol mike, generalize much?
Originally Posted by deflave

Great idea.

Depends on the year model. The newer ones are aluminum.

Certainly no worse than the ice treatment on lots of roads in winter.

It's about the dumbest GD thing a person could do.
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...nd-of-Go-Topless-weekend-in-13858853.php

More than 11,000 people have signed a petition calling for the end of "Go Topless Galveston," an event that brings together hundreds of Jeep owners for a weekend on Crystal Beach.

This year, the event kept police responding to nonstop calls for public intoxication, driving while intoxicated, vehicle burglary and other offenses, according to earlier reports in the Houston Chronicle.

More than 100 people were arrested from Thursday to Sunday, according to the Galveston County Sheriff's Office. Authorities also confirmed to ABC13 that at least six people were hospitalized.

The petition collected close to 11,500 signatures by 11 a.m.

"Go Topless weekend in Crystal Beach has become more and more dangerous over the years," the petition said. "It has become a danger for the people attending and for the residents of Crystal Beach."

Yeah but how do you keep a bunch of people off a public beach?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19

Looking at the videos, I was pretty surprised to see the tricked out UTV's with big ass tractor tires.

Damn. How much money would you have in one of those? eek

Daddy bought it for em.
I was really impressed by the Sherrif. He pointed out in a low key manner that it was a public beach and that this event has no official sponsor, it’s all word of mouth. Therefore there is no-one to ban.

How many LEOs in similar positions of authority woulda been calling a news conference and grandstanding?
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I was really impressed by the Sherrif. He pointed out in a low key manner that it was a public beach and that this event has no official sponsor, it’s all word of mouth. Therefore there is no-one to ban.

How many LEOs in similar positions of authority woulda been calling a news conference and grandstanding?

Yeah I thought he handled that very well.
Originally Posted by wytex
Sounds like Rednecks With Paychecks Part Deux.
Bet you're a lardass too ol mike, generalize much?

205lbs. 32'' waist 6'-2'' .
The truth hurts i suppose , generally speaking .
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19

Me too.....I'd never seen anything like them before I watched one of the videos..

Talk about a good way to f**k up a UTV.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Where be the vidia of dem white hoes fighting? Dat be whats I wants to see...
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Me too.....I'd never seen anything like them before I watched one of the videos..

Talk about a good way to f**k up a UTV.

Around here people are considered 'ballers' - 'gangster-as-fck' - supercool player with big bucks - they destroy quads/utv's/4x4's by sinking them in ponds/river/swamps . Doing this stuff proves they're ''the big man'' and going to an event like this getting a bunch of drama going on with them videoing it all is the greatest thing in their world .
There's a place up the road [alabama] ''bogs & boulders'' where people go weekly to sink/destroy their new stuff as long as there's someone video'ing it . Gangster rap music sloppy white folks tattoos and cheap beer , nightime drunkfest .
Posted By: sactoller Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
I will take 98% of the Jeepers over the Harley posers, any day.
Posted By: Tuco Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Sounds a lot like the annual biker "River Run" in Laughlin NV: basically a drunken saturnalia. Instant a-hole: just add alcohol.
Young cats looking for puzzy, im sure there was plenty around. Nothing really surprising about it.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by ol_mike

True, but most of the guys weren't exactly Charles Atlas, either.

We're turning into a nation of porkers, eating ourselves into early graves.
Originally Posted by SBTCO

True .

My bowl of oatmeal this morning is gone - going to eat a few peanuts to hold me over until around 6;30p then a fat ribeye , spinich , goat cheese & 4-5 glasses of wine then do some ammo reloading .
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by SBTCO

True .

My bowl of oatmeal this morning is gone - going to eat a few peanuts to hold me over until around 6;30p then a fat ribeye , spinich , goat cheese & 4-5 glasses of wine then do some ammo reloading .

Good on ya, but....goat cheese?
..DUDE!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
It gives me hope for the future of mankind in America.

Anything but more soy boys.
Posted By: whelennut Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/21/19
It makes Sturgis look pretty tame with all that fighting. Most Sturgis people look like A Santa Claus convention.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/22/19
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It gives me hope for the future of mankind in America.

Anything but more soy boys.

Good point. At least they're not drinking wine and driving electric cars.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/22/19
I sense a lot of boring people here that have led mundane lives.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/22/19
Damn sure glad all those headache days are behind me. shocked laugh
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Jeep Idiots ~ Unreal - 05/22/19
Anyways, here's some of the desperados apprehended at the Jeep rally.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/h...Topless-Jeep-13866488.php#photo-17514355

Some of these people that were picked up for public intoxication might just have been at the wrong place at the wrong time, same thing with a couple of people picked up on outstanding warrants.

A handful of teenagers were picked up for criminal trespass, which could have been anything.

A bunch of guys and a few women had their whole weekend go down the tubes with a DWI, they needed to be off the road.

Most nefarious were those (thirteen??) arrested for being a passenger while not wearing a seatbelt, and the guy with expired plates.

The bottom line being the Sheriff and his Deputies were all over this thing, as indeed they needed to be.

They done good.
© 24hourcampfire