Home
Posted By: RoninPhx those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
https://www.azfamily.com/news/neigh...2d1b8d8-7b32-11e9-9dcc-47c651ed461c.html
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
Fake concern on the part of the dog owner, good initial tactic...
Next will come; "Muh bay-bees! This was sooo unlike them, so gentle, so sweet..." "Murdered, by those that just don't unerstan..."
Posted By: joken2 Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19

Seems like anymore every county animal shelter and no-kill humane organization in the country stays packed to the gills with Pit Bull, Pit mixes and like known aggressive breed crosses.

Personally i think any owner of a dog that attacks and injures or kills a human or another domestic animal should be held responsible as if they did it themselves and face criminal charges including homicide as well as civil claims.
Posted By: 338Rem Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19

But, but, but...
Posted By: ol_mike Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by joken2

Seems like anymore every county animal shelter and no-kill humane organization in the country stays packed to the gills with Pit Bull, Pit mixes and like known aggressive breed crosses.

Personally i think any owner of a dog that attacks and injures or kills a human or another domestic animal should be held responsible as if they did it themselves and face criminal charges including homicide as well as civil claims.

Like .
Well it's too bad for the women who got chewed on. Made me laugh when the story said a neighbor women grabbed a handgun to take care of them but pissed away the ammo trying to scare them off and her husband had to show her what the f..k to do with it. Jesus FC and women want the respect with out any discipline to do what is needed in an emergency. That pit owner will get sued for everything he is worth money wise and right fully so. MB
Posted By: ol_mike Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Well it's too bad for the women who got chewed on. Made me laugh when the story said a neighbor women grabbed a handgun to take care of them but pissed away the ammo trying to scare them off and her husband had to show her what the f..k to do with it. Jesus FC and women want the respect with out any discipline to do what is needed in an emergency. That pit owner will get sued for everything he is worth money wise and right fully so. MB

Phyllis Schafly [RIP] the ANTI-feminist was right ''without men women would be living in a grass leantoo searching for bird eggs to eat'' . smile
Posted By: hanco Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
I killed one that came up in my yard about two years ago. He fuucked up when he growled at me.
Posted By: Kenlguy Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
“I’m very sorry and I hope that they’re alright, hope I can do anything to help,” says Jones.

Well you can just go ahead and pay the hospital bill.

Fat chance of that.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
he was a younger guy, and stupid from the sounds of it.
interesting part is that the neighbors were armed, surprised all three weren't killed on the spot, probably using a 9mm which is why that didn't happen.
Given the area, odds are pretty good a lawsuit aint' gonna produce anything.
i belong to a dog forum, constant stuff on there about how friendly pits are, just misunderstood.
stupidity runs deep.
Posted By: RickyD Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
“I’m very sorry and I hope that they’re alright, hope I can do anything to help,” says Jones.

Well you can just go ahead and pay the hospital bill.

Fat chance of that.

He may wish that's all he has to pay. If they take this to court, they will own him for the rest of his life in short order. And that is as it should be.
Posted By: deflave Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
I'm glad the neighbor ran over with the pistol and shot around the dogs. That's pretty smart.

I've said it before about pit owners and I'll say it again. They're no different than the anti-vaccine crowd. It's self-centered stupidity and nothing more.
You can't even have one in Miami-Dade County. And, you might as well light yourself on fire if you're keeping one that ends up biting somebody.
I dunno if it’s the dog breed or the humans

But I do know once that’s figured out we need to be exterminating them with extreme prejudice
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm glad the neighbor ran over with the pistol and shot around the dogs. That's pretty smart.

Damn Clark now I’ve got this pic of you in my head confronting armed intruders in your house and you asking them if they can dance 💃 😂😂
Posted By: 12344mag Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i belong to a dog forum, constant stuff on there about how friendly pits are, just misunderstood.
stupidity runs deep.

You should inform them that nthe key word is not misunderstood, it is mismanaged. You're right most of them are stupid.
It's the owners I wanna shoot. Nigs and thug Mexicans. From all the ones I've seen anyway. Not the dog's fault.
Posted By: 700LH Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by 12344mag
stupidity runs deep.

You should inform them that nthe key word is not misunderstood, it is mismanaged. You're right most of them are stupid.

Tell Roger that
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
It's the owners I wanna shoot. Nigs and thug Mexicans. From all the ones I've seen anyway. Not the dog's fault.

The one that attacked me belonged to a Marine officer and his wife, they said the dogs had never acted that way before yet the neighbors were afraid or them..
"Not the dogs fault" is blindness to reality

Deflave is 100% correct
Pitbull and friendly is an oxymoron, it's only a matter of time till their true temperment/disposition shows itself.
Posted By: Bighorn Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
I posted about this before-
A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I were walking with our Lab, past a rental house where new renters were moving in. They had three pit bulls, one of them broke away from one of the owners and attacked my Lab, who was on her leash. I kicked it off my dog, and informed the owner that if we were attacked again, a dog would be shot. They responded with profanity, and one of their kids followed us down the street, shouting obscenities at us.

I informed an attorney friend of mine, who I hunt with and who also is a dog owner. He sent a letter to the owner of the house, basically reminding him that he was opening himself to liability if his renters were harboring dangerous animals, and that he could also be in some jeopardy with his mortgage holder.

Guess what- the renters have since moved out, taking their dogs with them. Good riddance.
Inbred dogs then? I don't know. I had a registered catahoula I got from a reputable breeder I got as a pup. Loving, gentle, all around great family dog for the first 3 years. His fourth year he started snapping at my wife, went to doggie jail for a couple of weeks for snipping a neighbor, and trying to attack anything and anyone. Tried everything from bark collars to electric fence, didn't phase him at all. Had him put down.
took you too long......
Originally Posted by huntsman22
took you too long......

It did. Learned from that experience .
Posted By: 340boy Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by Bighorn
A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I were walking with our Lab, past a rental house where new renters were moving in. They had three pit bulls, one of them broke away from one of the owners and attacked my Lab, who was on her leash. I kicked it off my dog, and informed the owner that if we were attacked again, a dog would be shot. They responded with profanity, and one of their kids followed us down the street, shouting obscenities at us.

I informed an attorney friend of mine, who I hunt with and who also is a dog owner. He sent a letter to the owner of the house, basically reminding him that he was opening himself to liability if his renters were harboring dangerous animals, and that he could also be in some jeopardy with his mortgage holder.

Guess what- the renters have since moved out, taking their dogs with them. Good riddance.

Glad that ended well, Bighorn. I read your original post and I have to admit that it didn't look too good, at all.

Good riddance, indeed.

That's a bigger and better shot than even a 45 ACP could have made. MB
Posted By: fburgtx Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
Hunt quail-Get a Pointer
Hunt ducks-Get a lab
Want a lap dog-Get a Maltese

Want a friendly dog that’s safe around neighbors and small children-Get a Pit!!!!

Makes perfect sense, right?

Like trying to make a Clydesdale into a cutting horse. Stop being an idiot and trying to fight nature. There is no shortage of perfectly good breeds that make perfectly good pets, and if they get out of line, the worst it’ll likely do is draw a little blood or require a few stitches. How many folks did Great Danes kill last year???
Posted By: stxhunter Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
at least if the fox decides he wants a piece of me, he might weigh 12# tops when hes grown, much easier to deal with than a 70# pit like last time.
Posted By: whelennut Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
I was at the barber shop for my Memorial day haircut.
I saw a big fat tattooed lady and her wigger boyfriend with a pit bull on a leash.
I had some Remington Golden Sabres for him but no harm was done.
I am amazed why somebody fired warning shots once the attack was in progress?
Originally Posted by 700LH
stupidity runs deep.

Tell Roger that

Roger already realizes he should have put the dog down the first time, There is no need to tell Roger anything, he's a smart feller that can figure out things for himself much unlike yourself.

The dogs should have been put down, this only moves the problem somewhere else.
Posted By: dale06 Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
I’d sue the owner of the pits for all he had.
Posted By: whelennut Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/21/19
Unless you are a drug dealer or a pimp where is the need?
stupidity runs deep.

Tell Roger that

Roger already realizes he should have put the dog down the first time, There is no need to tell Roger anything, he's a smart feller that can figure out things for himself much unlike yourself.

I am not the dumbazz that said mismanaged
stupidity runs deep.

Tell Roger that

I am not the dumbazz that said mismanaged

There's all that emotion again, get ahold of yourself, you can do it.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/22/19
Originally Posted by hanco
I killed one that came up in my yard about two years ago. He fuucked up when he growled at me.

I find an excuse to smoke every one of them I cross paths with.............which mostly means they're unleashed.
Pits are born schitzos. They're cross wired in the head and can short circuit when least expected.
Posted By: Goosey Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/22/19
Grown men typing out how scared such cuties make them.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 700LH Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/22/19

Typical effeminate response
Hahaha!

I wasn't sure before..
.yeah this Goosey chick is a troll.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt.....no more.
Posted By: Goosey Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/23/19
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

I wasn't sure before..

Very scary dogs... yeah, right: https://www.reddit.com/r/pitbulls/
Posted By: 12344mag Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/23/19

At least I don't lie.

Like the lie you tried to convince TRH of.
Posted By: joken2 Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/23/19

Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

I wasn't sure before..

Very scary dogs... yeah, right: https://www.reddit.com/r/pitbulls/

Pit bull attacks more than a dozen children at playground

Howell dog, woman mauled by off-leash pit bull during walk

Emotional support pit bull attacks 5-year-old at Portland airport

Elderly woman disfigured during attack by two pit bull mix dogs

1 of 3 victims talks about pit bull attack in Wake County neighborhood
Posted By: 700LH Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/23/19

At least I don't lie.

As if what you wrote right there isn't a damn lie...

Your like the chick that cheats then accuses her guy of messing around...
Posted By: sollybug Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/23/19

Amen

[snip]

"The Fifth Estate"

I'm sure it won't be biased at all. Just like this other one on their website: "This week on the fifth estate, Bob McKeown tracks how the most powerful gun rights organization in the world has influenced the debate around firearms - and why the NRA refuses to accept compromise."

WOW! The most popular and cheapest dog breed also happens to be the one with the most attacks. The most numerous dog breed has highest number of attacks? I mean... who would have guessed such a thing? Sounds like crazy talk to me. Definitely can't be due to the fact there are so damn many of them. And it's sure not because they're common, cheap and people who shouldn't have dogs often want exactly that type of dog for exactly the wrong reasons. Nope. Definitely not any of that!

Meanwhile, out of morbid fantasy-land...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 700LH Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/23/19
You can actually see the evil in those eyes.

Military breed-specific policies ::

Estimated U.S. Cities, Counties, States and Military Facilities with Breed-Specific Laws

U.S. Dog Bite Fatalities: Breeds of...ors Over a 13-Year Period (2005 to 2017)

2018 Fatal Dog Attack Breed Identification Photographs

Fatalities inflicted by pit bulls & pit bull mixes

1) Laura Williams Ray, 53, West Monroe, LA – 1-9-2018

2) Rylee Marie Dodge, 3, Duncan, OK – 1-14-2018

3) David Brown, 46, Owensboro, KY – 2-16-2018

4) Loxli Chavez, 13 months, Cape Girardeau, MO – 3-9-2018

5) Noah Trevino, 4, Converse, TX – 3-25-2018

6) Hong Saengsamly, 49, Milwaukee, WI – 3-25-2018

7) Tracy Garcia, 52, Ardmore, OK – 5-10-2018

8) Georgia Ruth Morgan, 75, Gulfport, MS – 5-16-2018

9) Bradley Cline, 62, Henderson, NV – 5-23-2018

10) Gauge Allen Eckenrode, 6, Lakemont, PA – 5-25-2018

11) Liana Valino, 9 months, Miramar, FL – 5-30-2018

12) Donald Steele, 91, Arcata, CA – 6-25-2018

13) Jaelah Smith, 6, Jacksonville, FL – 7-18-2018

14) Jaevon Torres, 2, Philadelphia, PA – 8-2-2018

15) Karen Brown, 57, Chicago, IL – 8-5-2018

16) Olga Rekhson, 64, Lake Tillery, NC – 8-9-2018

17) Gurney Pope Walker, 75, Rocky Mount, NC – 8-18-2018

18) Della Riley, 43, Cincinnati, OH – 8-22-2018

19) Deborah Russell, 63, Morgan County, MO – 9-1-2018 (heart attack)

20) Robin Conway, 64, Howard County, MD – 9-6-2018

21) Teena Carol Mawhorter, 74, Mount Shasta, CA – 9-6-2018

22) Mitchelle Dean Segerdahl, 53, Baker City, OR – 9-9-2018

23) Lisa Lloyd, 50, Langdon, Alberta – 9-16-2018

Khloe Williams. (Facebook photo)

24) Khloe Ann Williams, 7 months, Clearwater, FL – 10-5-2018

25) Denali Gonzalez, 2, Alvin, TX – 10-12-2018 (Catahoula/pit mix)

26) Angela Smith, 55, Washington, DC – 10-15-2018

27) Trinti Harrell, 1, Rocky Mount, NC – 10-24-2018

28) April Collins, 45, Winchester, KY – 11-2-2018

29) Nora Sharp, 19 months, Windsor Township, PA – 10-4-2018

30) Cecileigh Garris, 6 days, Dunellon, FL – 11-11-2018

31) Sharon Lee Daniels, 77, Big Prairie Township, MI – 11-13-2018

32) Woman, not named, 82, Fresno, CA – 12-13-2018 (heart attack)

33) Angela Johnson, 70, Anza, CA – mauled by three pit bulls on 12-15-2018, died without regaining consciousness on 2-10-2019.
Fatalities inflicted by other dog breeds

Dogo Argentino

Jenna Rae Sutphin, 28, Huntingtown, MD – 6-22-2018

Fila Brasiliero/Cane Corso mix

Kristie Kelley, 44, Neylandville, TX – 10-27-2018

German shepherd

Sharon Larson, 58, Milwaukee, WI – June 2018 (blood infection)

Paige Bradley, 5 months, Forest Park, GA – 6-13-2018

Malinois (Belgian shepherd)

Joseph Pettaway, 51, 7-8-2018

Presa Canario

Susan Sweeney, 58, Las Vegas, Nevada – 10-1-2018

Rottweiler

Gaia Nova, 3 months, Sherman Oaks, CA – 5-18-2018

Esta Currier 73, Marietta, NC – 12-10-2018

Wolf hybrid

Aurora Little, 8 days old, Big Stone Gap, VA – 3-7-2018

57 dog attack deaths & 645 disfigurements in 2017, led by pit bulls

Record 34 fatal pit bull attacks & 459 disfigurements in 2015

I think you guys have been watching too many movies.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: fburgtx Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/23/19
Every time one of these threads comes up, I’m always amused by the pit bull “supporters “ that jump in. Reminds me of all the “mamas” I see on the evening news, talking about how their thug son is a “good boy” and “would never hurt nobody”.....
Posted By: 12344mag Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/23/19

At least I don't lie.

You lied and you know it, well maybe not you should go back and reread what you wrote to TRH.

Even though you and I disagreed and spared on this subject once in awhile I still had respect for you until you lied to TRH to push your point and it wasn't a lie of ignorance it was an outright on purpose lie.

You're like talking to a democrat about guns, any old lie to push their beliefs on someone else.

I don't suffer liars and right there is the lie.

Hey TRH, you conveniently forgot to tell everyone that the first Petey was so beloved he was poisoned to death.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Hey TRH, you conveniently forgot to tell everyone that the first Petey was so beloved he was poisoned to death.

Never knew that.

And right here is the truth. Anyone can look it up and see for themselves.

It is True but not for the reasons that 700LH wants you to believe.

Petey was poisoned because of a grudge against Harry Lucenay the owner of Petey (AKA Pal). The Petey we all know is the Offsping of Pal.

Got to give 700 Kudo's for a good try though, like a democrat talking about guns..........

As always the truth lies somewhere in between.
Posted By: deflave Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/23/19

[Linked Image]

This is one of the best advertisements for Louisville Slugger's I have ever seen.

I think you guys have been watching too many movies.

[Linked Image]

I spotted a guy rushing to get his pit inside yesterday as I drove past.

Got his address though and passed it on to that municipality.

Tick-tock... LMAO.
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33

More brilliance.
Posted By: 700LH Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/24/19

At least I don't lie.

You lied and you know it, well maybe not you should go back and reread what you wrote to TRH.

Even though you and I disagreed and spared on this subject once in awhile I still had respect for you until you lied to TRH to push your point and it wasn't a lie of ignorance it was an outright on purpose lie.

You're like talking to a democrat about guns, any old lie to push their beliefs on someone else.

I don't suffer liars and right there is the lie.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Never knew that.

And right here is the truth. Anyone can look it up and see for themselves.

It is True but not for the reasons that 700LH wants you to believe.

Petey was poisoned because of a grudge against Harry Lucenay the owner of Petey (AKA Pal). The Petey we all know is the Offsping of Pal.

Got to give 700 Kudo's for a good try though, like a democrat talking about guns..........

As always the truth lies somewhere in between.

Once again just like a chick trying to give truth and going offa rumors.
One thing is sure someone didn't want the dog alive or it wouldn't have been poisoned which is what I said in the first place.. Ya don't poison things you like,, Duh!
Go take your Midol get a biscuit and mellow out.

WTF would I ever want your " respect" anywho?

Laffin,,,

Is your name Darla?
Posted By: Goosey Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/24/19

This is one of the best advertisements for Louisville Slugger's I have ever seen.

Cruel.

"We both suffer from prejudice..."
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/24/19
My dog is a Border Collie - Pointer mix...With his block head he’s been mistaken for a Pit by people. I named him “Danner Boot” because his head size reminded me of a boot box.

I worry enough about him being hurt by another pets owner who might be armed, thinking “Danner” is Pit Bull running up to their dog to attack it while he’s on a run with me, that I just ordered a shock collar in case I can’t get him turned by voice command of “Heal Up”.

Boot’s trained up pretty well, but he still suffers a brain fart once in a while with that “Prey-Chase” instinct, which I’m afraid could be fatal. It just takes that one time...

There’s no question, I’d be pissed if someone shot my dog, taking Boot” for a Pit... But, I’m also a realist - Because of the volume of attacks and media attention Pit’s get...I couldn’t blame someone for being scared schitless seeing Boot chasing their dog.

I would shoot a dog down, if it was an unfamiliar Pit Bull I had never seen before and was acting aggressive...

I’m just trying to protect my dog from someone like myself. 😎

[Linked Image]
Posted By: joken2 Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/24/19

Cruel.

[Linked Image]

Cruel-ER

https://www.google.com/search?q=pit...WBNAFsQ_AUIDigB&biw=1252&bih=764

Posted By: 12344mag Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/24/19

Once again just like a chick trying to give truth and going offa rumors.
One thing is sure someone didn't want the dog alive or it wouldn't have been poisoned which is what I said in the first place.. Ya don't poison things you like,, Duh!
Go take your Midol get a biscuit and mellow out.

WTF would I ever want your " respect" anywho?

Laffin,,,

Is your name Darla?

Wow! Did you Actually read that before you posted it? LOL, What a friggen Dunce, good Lord.

You should try teaching a Bomb class.......
The are even worse when they belong to a pack.
Posted By: deflave Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/24/19

Cruel.

[Linked Image]

You lift pics off Reddit?

TFF.

PS-That pit owner’s dog is at the doggy jail right now if you want to go rescue it.
Posted By: smokepole Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/24/19
Did you hear the one about the pit bull, the chihuaha, and the golden retriever?

They were all in doggy jail killing time. The pit bull says to the chihuaha "what are you in for?" Chihuaha says "I snapped at the new baby, so it's curtains for me."

Chihuaha says "what are you in for?" Pit bull answers "I bit the mailman for the third time. Three strikes and I'm out."

They both turn to the golden with a questioning look and he says "I was cooped up in the house and the poodle next door came in heat. It was driving me crazy and then the old lady was down on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor and I couldn't help myself, I just jumped on and went to town."

Pit bull and chihuaha say, "bummer, so you're getting the needle too." And the golden says, "I don't think so, they said I'm getting my nails trimmed and a shampoo."

Posted By: RickyD Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/24/19

Cruel.

[Linked Image]

Cruel-ER

https://www.google.com/search?q=pit...WBNAFsQ_AUIDigB&biw=1252&bih=764

In truth, we are the ones who suffer from the reality of well earned prejudice.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: those friendly pit bulls - 05/24/19

Cruel.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Oh yeah! Here's a pic of me and muh doegee.
© 24hourcampfire