Home
Hope the stupid bitch keeps it up. She’s gonna hand Trump a Victory in 2020. MAGA!

Pelosi ratchets up rhetoric, says Trump may have committed 'impeachable offense' in 'plain sight'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/na...itted-impeachable-offense-in-plain-sight
Piglosi ratchets up rehtoric with a healthy dose of hypocrisy in 'plain sight'

From the article:

Originally Posted by Piglosi
“Let me just say, we take on oath of office, to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure the President of the United States does."
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Piglosi ratchets up rehtoric with a healthy dose of hypocrisy in 'plain sight'

From the article:

Originally Posted by Piglosi
“Let me just say, we take on oath of office, to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure the President of the United States does."

Yep. The pot calling the kettle black.
There are 4 democrats that did not take that oath of office with their hand on a bible.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
There are 4 democrats that did not take that oath of office with their hand on a bible.

Those that did... lied.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Those that did... lied.

Yep. And Pelosi claims to be a Catholic. Ole Devil worshipping bitch sure ain’t a Christian.
I'm not sure that any liberal is a Christian.

Conflicting ideals.

Conflicting ideals.

Yep
Hurry Up Nancy
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Hurry Up Nancy

Keep speaking Nancy
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Hurry Up Nancy

Keep speaking Nancy

^^^This^^^

Sure hope it costs her her job / seat too.

MAGA! Drain the swamp!!!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Sure hope it costs her her job / seat too.

It won't, given where she is from.........................

MM
Yep. Califafornication being what it is and all.

Conflicting ideals.

Yep

No doubt.
When she was spouting off about praying for President Trump I made my drink come out of my nose.
Let em get eyeball deep in their self-righteous shenanigans and then declassify EVERYTHING.
Originally Posted by Dess
When she was spouting off about praying for President Trump I made my drink come out of my nose.

Hypocritical ole bitch best be praying to save her on sorry ass! Hope she gets to meet satan soon. 😡
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Let em get eyeball deep in their self-righteous shenanigans and then declassify EVERYTHING.

She is obviously not afraid of Declass or anything else Trump has threatened to do. Maybe she knows there will be no "real" Declass, just more threats of Declass.
Don't ya think DJT has just been keepin his powder dry?

She said years ago when first becoming speaker that we didnt need Gods help as the dims were now in charge.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

She said years ago when first becoming speaker that we didnt need Gods help as the dims were now in charge.

Stupid old bitch is Godless.
TRUMP has said numerous times that Piglosi is the best friend he's got for his reelection!!
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Don't ya think DJT has just been keepin his powder dry?

Used to. Now it seems as though he is all talk and no action. Enough threats and enough talk, shcit or get off the pot.
Pelosi is caught between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.

- Hard core Lefties in her Party demanding she start impeachment proceedings or else she's out as Speaker. They will replace her

- If she does, she hands Trump 2020 and then the House to the GOP and she's ousted as Speaker.

Either way, she will oversee the momentary demolition of the Democrat Party and the utter dissolution of any form of leadership. Trump wins, they will blame the Old Guard. No impeachment? They will throw out the Old Guard. Without Pelosi and a few old White dudes, the senior Dem players are laughable minorities like John Lewis, Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson who don't no chitt from Shinola and cannot run the Party. They will be challenged by AOC, Talib and the new barking dogs unless Pelosi is smart enough to Primary them out of congress for screwing with her.

Interesting times ahead.
Originally Posted by hatari
Pelosi is caught between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.

- Hard core Lefties in her Party demanding she start impeachment proceedings or else she's out as Speaker. They will replace her

- If she does, she hands Trump 2020 and then the House to the GOP and she's ousted as Speaker.

Either way, she will oversee the momentary demolition of the Democrat Party and the utter dissolution of any form of leadership. Trump wins, they will blame the Old Guard. No impeachment? They will throw out the Old Guard. Without Pelosi and a few old White dudes, the senior Dem players are laughable minorities like John Lewis, Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson who don't no chitt from Shinola and cannot run the Party. They will be challenged by AOC, Talib and the new barking dogs unless Pelosi is smart enough to Primary them out of congress for screwing with her.

Interesting times ahead.

More Winning! MAGA!!!
I wait patiently for the logical conclusion to all this horse pucky.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

[Linked Image]

Yep!

That’s a beauty!!!
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

[Linked Image]

Yep!

That’s a beauty!!!

[Linked Image]Hawken .54 Rocklock by .com/photos/61286670@N08/]Sharps Man, on [bleep]
She is really aging quickly.
Originally Posted by centershot
She is really aging quickly.

She's damn near 80 years old.
© 24hourcampfire