Home
And we even have a picture for those that are all ways asking. This one belongs in the "Be careful what you ask for" category.

51 years old according to the article. I don't think we are looking at the results of 51 years of clean leaving.
[Linked Image]
Jail records show Rhonda Koppenhoefer faces three felony charges for possession of cocaine, possession of drug equipment and destroying or tampering with evidence.

Florida woman’s sex act causes driver to run red light, deputies say
By Jordan Smith | May 22, 2019 at 5:24 PM CDT - Updated May 22 at 5:24 PM

ST. LUCIE COUNTY, Fla. (Gray News) - At first, it looked like it would just be a simple traffic violation.

Deputies in St. Lucie County saw a Ford F-150 run a red light on May 14. But when investigators pulled the driver over, they learned this was no ordinary case.

First, it took the driver a while to pull over.

Then, a deputy approached the passenger-side window where he saw a woman sitting with a partially empty bottle of beer between her legs and a glass pipe on the floor, WPEC reported.

Also on the floor lay three white rocks, which were determined to be crack cocaine.

Finally, the driver admitted he ran the red light, but said he couldn’t pull over immediately because the passenger was performing a sexual deed.

Deputies gave him a citation, but they weren’t so lenient with his companion.

Authorities identified her as 51-year-old Rhonda Koppenhoefer.

Jail records show she faces three felony charges for possession of cocaine, possession of drug equipment and destroying or tampering with evidence.

From WAFF 48 News
Don't think sun and weather are to blame either...
A very hard 51 years.
All cats are grey in the dark.....
Looks wise she would be considered average around here since she doesn't appear to weigh 275lbs. .

Sounds like they were just enjoying another beautiful day in the sunshine state . Party on !! smile
As Rick James would say......
Originally Posted by hanco
A very hard 51 years.

About twenty years ago.
Originally Posted by slumlord

I'm rick james bich ...
She did a couple of movies with clint eastwood some years back.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ol_mike

I'm rick james bich ...

Cocain....it's a hell of a drug
Are there any more reasons not to do drugs ?

[Linked Image]

laugh laugh that is funny ......

[Linked Image]

She was in her 40's then....
Damn. She was always ugly
Originally Posted by hanco
Damn. She was always ugly

He was always ugly.
People make their own choices, I always wonder why they choose the druggie life?
I'd give the driver the same advice I'd give someone scaling a cliff: "Don't look down!"
So swallowing is "tampering with evidence"?
I don't know about the red light, but I do believe I'd run.
Crackhead that hasn't slept in 30 years.
I always run red lights when that happens.
That's what crack addition does for you, never saw a crack w hore who looked like a beauty queen.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
So swallowing is "tampering with evidence"?

Laughing!
Originally Posted by jimy
All cats are grey in the dark.....

Yeah, the back of her head probably doesn't look a day over 30 in the dashboard lights.
Apparently, she didn't heed Alyssa Milano's call to strike.
She'll tell you that it beats working 9 till 5 , and there's no drug testing !
Hey fellas,

that woman is someone's sister, daughter, and probably mother. Quit pickin' on her.

Geno
Did you all see who wrote the article? He sure gets around, one day he's in Canada, the next day he's in Florida.
You've heard of a "coyote morning"? That's when you wake up next to a skank like her, you chew your arm off to get away! The song may say the girls all get prettier at closing time, in her case NOT!
Originally Posted by gunswizard
You've heard of a "coyote morning"? That's when you wake up next to a skank like her, you chew your arm off to get away! The song may say the girls all get prettier at closing time, in her case NOT!

You mean like this...
One of the Lee sisters, Home or Ugg, not sure.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

I'm rick james bich ...

Cocain....it's a hell of a drug

Yeah but, She don't lie..........
We finally get to see a picture of Kwik Carl!!!!!
That is probably her 47th booking photo.
The poor guy's worst nightmare, comes downstairs and realizes that he's married to the fugly broad.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Hey fellas,

that woman is someone's sister, daughter, and probably mother. Quit pickin' on her.

Geno

You forgot "great grandmother".

And looking at her it is probable that someone was all of those things to her.
© 24hourcampfire