Home
On both Fox and CNN right now.

Hoping the fat f**** strokes out.
Jerry who?
Nadler?
Powerful Dem Chairman Jerry Nadler has health scare at New York event

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/powerful-democrat-rep-jerry-nadler-has-health-scare-at-nyc-event

Hurry up Jerry!!!
The, Poor Me, I have health issues scam.

Donald Trump and his lawlessness have taken a Toll on my health.

No matter how ill I become, because of him, I will continue to fight to you the American people.
Fuuck that bastard!!!
Jerry Nad-less indeed.

The article attributed to heat and dehydration.

Does anybody else think that the stress of having nothing on Trump contradicting the Dems calls for impeachment may have been a contributing factor?
He didn't look well on TV the day before either, like all his venom backed up and had his carburetor plugged up.

Don't wish him ill but the nasty little gnome asked for it.
Is them farts increasing global warmin?
Here's a hot one - just because this picture always makes me laugh.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Powerful Dem Chairman Jerry Nadler has health scare at New York event

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/powerful-democrat-rep-jerry-nadler-has-health-scare-at-nyc-event

Hurry up Jerry!!!

laugh

Hurry up indeed!
All you hurry up guys need to decide, Ginsburg or Nadler. smile
Originally Posted by nighthawk

Naw it's like a choice between two rifles, BOTH!

[Linked Image]

Is that AOC?
Yes, popular fake photo a while back after she came out with cow flatulence being a major cause of climate change.
They say it's dehydration like they said bout Hillary. I don't believe it and I'm hoping for much better news...better in my view anyway which means fatal. I rarely get that lucky.
To me it looked like a stroke.
I’m just happy to be paying for his health care.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

[Linked Image]

Is that AOC?

Bucky!
I wonder who will expire first-Nadler, Hillary, or Pelosi? The way Pelosi looked and sounded the past few days has me wondering?
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Don't get your hopes up. He seemed to recover after a while and was talking to his fellow commies. My guess is a blood sugar issue. He's not the fittest man and probably has diabetes along with a host of other health issues.

Pelosi is a hot mess. Trump ripped her today for her incoherence and rightfully so. Something is wrong with that witch too.

They must be running low on the blood of innocents or something.
Originally Posted by 340boy
I wonder who will expire first-Nadler, Hillary, or Pelosi? The way Pelosi looked and sounded the past few days has me wondering?

Wouldn't a hat trick be sumpthin!

Good things come in threes. Maybe they’ll all go at once. 👍🏻

That's easy, Ginsburg by a mile. Her death would do this country a whole lot more good than Nadlers would.

No telling as hate can be a heavy burden for anyone.
Scary thought that if Trump and Pence were both taken out Pelosi would be President.

They should never be the same place at the same time unless maximum security is assured.
Nadler....A HEAVY burden of hate. That's funny. The fat bastard should do the Country a favor and hurry up and croak. Ginsberg's days are numbered too. But that horrible old hag's tenacity might surprise us and hand on until 2020.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Scary thought that if Trump and Pence were both taken out Pelosi would be President.

They should never be the same place at the same time unless maximum security is assured.

Scary INDEED!!! 😬
Humpty Dumpty needs to loosen his belt so his lungs can take in some air.

I'll buy them bus tickets.

Stranger things have happened. I don't think that RBG, Hillary, or Pelosi can have too many years left?
Look like hes got at minimum some blocked carotid arteries or maybe even a small stoke.

Trump is killing him.
I'm sad to say I can't feel sorry for him.....

Yeah, hopefully by firing squad.
He was probably just having a bowel movement. All old people look like that when theyre squeezing out the old mr hanky

Toddlers do it too, aka "just thinkin hard"
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Don't get your hopes up. He seemed to recover after a while and was talking to his fellow commies. My guess is a blood sugar issue. He's not the fittest man and probably has diabetes along with a host of other health issues.

Pelosi is a hot mess. Trump ripped her today for her incoherence and rightfully so. Something is wrong with that witch too.

They must be running low on the blood of innocents or something.

Notice the difference in the skin tone of his face...
Frankly I wouldn't be at all surprised if both the Pelosi video and this were staged by the Left to garner sympathy. The false flag event we have come to expect

Put them in th same car and I'll push it off a cliff myself.
Originally Posted by hatari

😁

The hell you will!! I ain't letting you have all the fun, I'm gonna be right there by your side!
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Look like hes got at minimum some blocked carotid arteries or maybe even a small stoke.

Fat basturd had a stroke.
Originally Posted by longarm
Frankly I wouldn't be at all surprised if both the Pelosi video and this were staged by the Left to garner sympathy. The false flag event we have come to expect

I'm thinking you nailed it longarm............
It seems to be a reoccurring theme for the other side! Real or staged I cannot say but it's funny as @%$# nonetheless!

Remember................ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6JkgU26YtU ?

The venue and the historical makers of Hillary's "fallout" are not without significance!

X-VERMINATOR

I have a hunch, it's public sympathy..... Clearly NADLER was coherent the entire time! No Oscar for you, "Fat Man"! Damn I love winning.............

X-VERMINATOR
He didn't look dehydrated, he looked like he was having a little TIA action. Oh well, Peelosi will resuscitate him.
Didn’t look like hydration to me, either mini stroke or diabetes problem.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Didn’t look like hydration to me, either mini stroke or diabetes problem.

He didn't appear to be sweating, so not sure about a diabetic issue.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Fat basturd had a stroke.

I think you're right.

TDS at work. Of course, Paddler says Nadler's about to nail Trump, so no stress there, right? wink
Being shaped like a pear has it's rewards.
He's had so much of his upper and other portions of his ailamentery canal removed and/or The sloth is probably suffering from multiple vitamin deficiencies.
Trump Derangement Syndrome???.....LOL>>>LOL.........Looks like Jerry is taking on some added stress...........The complete declassification of documents that Trump ordered may have had an adverse affect on fat 'ol Jerry..................

We will have to keep an eye on fat 'ol Jerry as the documents will reveal what Jerry may not like......LOL>>>LOL..............
Hurry Up Jerry
I hope that at least the walls of his heart are thin.
He had just looked at ancestry.com and found out that Yassir Arafat is his brother.
Fahq him. He can die.

I know I'm supposed to have all this love for my fellow man, but I have a hard time being convinced that half of them are even human fahqing beings.
Adult onset of Tay-Sachs Syndrome? He is an Ashkenazi Jew, after all....

Other forms of Tay-Sachs disease are much more rare. One such form is adult-onset Tay-Sachs disease. With this form of the disorder, signs and symptoms are usually milder than those seen in infants with the condition. Tay-Sachs symptoms for adult-onset (or late-onset) Tay-Sachs disease include:

.Muscle weakness
.Loss of muscle coordination (ataxia)
.Other problems with movement
.Speech problems
.Mental illness.
Speaking of c#itbirds that need to bite the dust, has anybody seen that crusty old skank RBG lately? They might be stretching her skin over a robot as we speak.
Satan proly just whispered "good job, see ya soon" in Nadler's ear.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The hell you will!! I ain't letting you have all the fun, I'm gonna be right there by your side!

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

I already bought them tickets to a fire-y bus ride!
Like everything else in DC....it's probably fake......if not it's Karma.
12344mag: I do not wish death upon the tottering codger bull dagger known as "the infamous ruth busey ginsburg" but I do so wish she would "vacate"!
Indeed the United States of American would be so much better off with her eliminated from the Supreme Court of the United States!
Having to choose between replacing nanny pelosi, jerry nadless or ruth busey ginsburg I would have to say replace ruth busey ginsburg first!
I hope jerry nadless recuperates, but must resign his position in the Congress due to Doctors orders.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
You guys are bad. RBG first.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
You guys are bad. RBG first.

Flip ya for it.
Nadler has been looking really pale lately. The crap he is tied up in along with Schiff has him being pretty much dead meat unless Trump is impeached and removed or unless Nancys public call for Trumps assassination the other morning would be successful.

Trumps call for declass is probably the reason for Nadlers lack of well being as is a huge step closer to getting him hung.
I envision one of the Q-Team handing Q+ a little black box in the Oval Office.

Q+: Is this it?

Q: Yes, sir. It is our latest prototype.

Q+: Let's try it out.

Q: What, now?

Q+: All the better.

Q: But sir, he's on live TV.

Q+: Put on CNN.

Cut to Q and Q+ sitting on the couch watching Jerry Nadler on live TV.

Q+: What's this thing do?

Q: That will all be covered tomorrow in the tech briefing. All I know is that under that red shroud is the actual KILL SWITCH.

Q+: But what are these other controls?

Q: Mister President, I wouldn't touch that-

Q+: Hooo! Lookee what I did! Take that you Fat F@#$!
Much too complicated. Without even consulting Trump Putin sent over a GRU black bag team to discredit Trump's opponents. A little aerosol of this or drop of s that and that's what you get. The whole conspiracy will be exposed by Raging Madcow, MSNBC's connect-the-dots-and-find-the-conspiracy expert, next week. Russians, Russian, Russians. Better check under your bed.
The fat bastard probably accidentally told the truth about something and it damned near killed him.
He was out of it for quite a while. The pos looked like he had a near death experience and saw where pos's go.

looks like a type of stroke to me, JMO. health care pros can/may differ
© 24hourcampfire