Home
Now he wants to lay low.What a POS.He should have been smart enough to know not to pick a fight with somebody unless you can win.He took his swing now it is Trumps turn.The fool painted a target own his own back.He deserves prison.
Kind to hard to do when your part of the Deep State
Originally Posted by jdm953
Now he wants to lay low.What a POS.He should have been smart enough to know not to pick a fight with somebody unless you can win.He took his swing now it is Trumps turn.The fool painted a target own his own back.He deserves HANGING.
FIXT. The noose is for traitors. We are in a declared war and in a state of National Emergency and that bastid worked for the overthrow of our election and constitution.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Now he wants to lay low.What a POS.He should have been smart enough to know not to pick a fight with somebody unless you can win.He took his swing now it is Trumps turn.The fool painted a target own his own back.He deserves HANGING.
FIXT. The noose is for traitors. We are in a declared war and in a state of National Emergency and that bastid worked for the overthrow of our election and constitution.

I agree.

..thirded.

..double exclamation point.

He gets prodded to the edge with muh pitchfork. once hes wearin the rope.

[Linked Image]how to find a gas station
I'm looking forward to Mueller's testimony. Should be very interesting. He laid out many instances of obstruction. I wonder what it will take for the congressional Republicans to locate their backbones.
Originally Posted by Paddler
I'm looking forward to Mueller's testimony. Should be very interesting. He laid out many instances of obstruction. I wonder what it will take for the congressional Republicans to locate their backbones.

Wonder what it will take for commie-crats to accept Muellers finding that Trump did not collude with the russians.
Pretty hard to find any obstruction when there was no underlying crime.
Of course this is standard commie 101 playbook stuff.
Accuse others of what you are guilty of.
Originally Posted by dave7mm

Wonder what it will take for commie-crats to accept Muellers finding that Trump did not collude with the russians.
Pretty hard to find any obstruction when there was no underlying crime.
Of course this is standard commie 101 playbook stuff.
Accuse others of what you are guilty of.

+1
Mueller knows that if he testifies he goes to prison.He is trapped.
Yep. He cant testify without either lying (perjury) or exposing what a crooked pos he is.
Yep. He cant testify without either lying (perjury) or exposing what a crooked pos he is.

He's painted himself into a corner. He fries either way.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

He's painted himself into a corner. He fries either way.

I'll believe that, when I see it !
Bobby, you could come out if this a Hero, IF YOU'D JUST TELL THE TRUTH !!
If he testified, I would think Jim Jordan would take his head off!

I’ve said all along that I never thought he would testify.

Jordan: “Mr Mueller - when did you know Trump didn’t collude with Russia”?

Mueller: “Uh, right away”.

Jordan: “Why the fuqk did you wait 2 years to announce that?
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I agree.

Me too.
Hard to claim being apolitical when you hired a bunch of democrat hacks as your investigative staff.

Go shove a dried corn cob up your azz....
Nadler says that Mueller wants to testify “in Private”. Hahahahahaha, NO!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I agree.

Me too.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I agree.

Me too.

Netanyahu never said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."
Sick of these phony, lying hypocrats.

And that's why he came back with no indictment after 2 years? You stupid phugk.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Paddler cant even say how this whole mess got started.He cant explain how you can obstruct the investigation of a crime that never happened.Its is time to pay the Barr bill.
Mueller will not testify, the democrats have moved on to impeach using the 25th amendment.
There is also a good chance he'll be Fostered too.

Paddler cant even say how this whole mess got started.He cant explain how you can obstruct the investigation of a crime that never happened.Its is time to pay the Barr bill.

Diddler the genius pushes open borders and muzzy immigration and cant explain how it would benefit us, not that he would want it to.

Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Mueller will not testify, the democrats have moved on to impeach using the 25th amendment.

Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. The amendment states that if, for whatever reason, the vice president and a majority of sitting Cabinet secretaries decide that the president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” they can simply put that down in writing and send it to two people — the speaker of the House and the Senate’s president pro tempore.

Then the vice president would immediately become “acting president,” and take over all the president’s powers.

Let that sink in — one vice president and any eight Cabinet officers can, theoretically, decide to knock the president out of power at any time.

If the president wants to dispute this move, he can, but then it would be up to Congress to settle the matter with a vote. A two-thirds majority in both houses would be necessary to keep the vice president in charge. If that threshold isn’t reached, the president would regain his powers.

Section 4 of the 25th Amendment has never been invoked in reality, though it’s a staple of thriller fiction. But there’s been a surge of interest in it throughout Trump’s presidency, as reports of the president’s bizarre behavior behind closed doors have piled up, and as his top officials have kept anonymously telling reporters that he’s unfit to govern.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/9/14488980/25th-amendment-trump-pence
I truly think that they believe thy ARE apolitical. They are just too blind to see it.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
I truly think that they believe thy ARE apolitical. They are just too blind to see it.

They do not believe what they are doing, what their agenda is and retaining power has anything to do with politics.
I think you’re right Steve. It’s all about power now.
"Unfit to govern" my ass. He may not be palatable to a lot of establishment bureaucrats and all democrats but that's a far cry from being unfit to govern. That applies to every democrat in the house and senate starting at the top and working down from there.

There are questions that Mueller can't afford to answer in an open forum. He sure would like to get in a closed forum of democrats and like minded never Trumpers but that'll never happen. It's a conundrum the democrats are at present unable to fathom.

Edit to add;

What Washington insiders may wish on one hand they know damned well they can't have on the other. Trump's greatest strength is his base. It has largely remained unshaken through all this malfeasance and will support him to the end. It is only he that can destroy his presidency and as long as he tries to keep the faith he will prevail.

So, you guys need to read the report. It's clear you have not, or couldn't comprehend it. Mueller could not establish a conspiracy, but he documented many, many inappropriate contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. He clearly stated that Russia interfered in our election and helped Trump. They knew he would have their best interests at heart. Further, the Trump campaign welcomed that interference and expected to benefit electorally from it. That's why they shared internal polling data with them.

Also, Mueller clearly said that he followed DOJ policy that says a sitting president cannot be indicted. He reasoned that if Trump couldn't be indicted, he couldn't have his day in court to prove his innocence. So, it wouldn't be fair to accuse him of a crime if he couldn't defend himself against the facts. But, Mueller detailed lots of episodes of obstruction. He is certainly guilty, but we need more information. Be patient!
Have I told you about this bridge I have. I might sell it if the price is right..Chump.
Have I told you about this bridge I have. I might sell it if the price is right..Chump.

Just read the report. The first part of my post references Pages 1-2 of the introduction to Volume 1, as well as the Executive Summary, pages 4-11. The second part of my post references Volume II, both the introduction and the Executive Summary. From the Introduction:

Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President
clearly did not commit obstruction of justice , we would so state. Based on the facts and the
applicable legal standards , however , we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we
obtained about the President 's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from
conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does
not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Don't take my word for it, just read the report. "Total Exoneration" isn't a thing. "Guilty as Sin" is more like it.
Awww....Ladies Auxiliary got over early eh?
..........................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL................Got a question for ya Paddler.....Are you as ugly as you are stupid???? Because if so, then you would be the ugliest man to have ever walked planet earth in all of human history........

OK! I will thrash your above post like I always thrash every damned post you create........OK DUMB DUMB!!...... Ready???

A prosecutor or special counsel's job,,, is to either reco a criminal referral or NOT TO RECO ANY CRIMINAL referrals.......GOT THAT DUMMY???

IF Mueller had ANY solid evidence of obstruction of justice by Trump he would have concluded in his report that a criminal referral or referrals be made. IT IS UNLAWFUL UNDER THE LAW DUMMY, that any special prosecutor or special counsel,,,, AFTER THE INVESTIGATION HAS CONCLUDED,,,to submit a written opinion based on HIS opinion, HIS speculation of events, heresay FROM OTHERS, heresay of he said- he said, or she said- she said,,,,, WHICH WAS VOLUME 2 in its entirety......

In other words DUMMY, Mueller as a prosecutor under his authority under the law, either recos a criminal referral or does not......It is not his job under the law to write his opinion or speculate on events as was written in volume 2.

Got some other news for ya clown.....If Mueller testifies which I hope he does, he will be grilled as to when he knew there was NO TRUMP COLLUSION, grilled as to why he did not conclude his investigation at that point and grilled as to WHY HE DID NOT LOOK INTO THE REAL CRIMES of RUSSIAN COLLUSION COMMITTED ON THE HILLARY SIDE.......

SO MR. BONEHEAD PIDDLER.......... BRING MUELLER ON................BRING HIM ON!!!!!!......................Careful what ya wish for DUMMY!!!.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL

Damn you are so stupid!!!

So, you guys need to read the report. It's clear you have not, or couldn't comprehend it. Mueller could not establish a conspiracy, but he documented many, many inappropriate contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. He clearly stated that Russia interfered in our election and helped Trump. They knew he would have their best interests at heart. Further, the Trump campaign welcomed that interference and expected to benefit electorally from it. That's why they shared internal polling data with them.

Also, Mueller clearly said that he followed DOJ policy that says a sitting president cannot be indicted. He reasoned that if Trump couldn't be indicted, he couldn't have his day in court to prove his innocence. So, it wouldn't be fair to accuse him of a crime if he couldn't defend himself against the facts. But, Mueller detailed lots of episodes of obstruction. He is certainly guilty, but we need more information. Be patient!
....................See my last post MORON!!!
Nothing will happen. Too close to election. They will just keep trying to make trump look bad.
I say we force Mueller to testify. That will secure Muellers place in prison.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
..........................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL................Got a question for ya Paddler.....Are you as ugly as you are stupid???? Because if so, then you would be the ugliest man to have ever walked planet earth in all of human history........

OK! I will thrash your above post like I always thrash every damned post you create........OK DUMB DUMB!!...... Ready???

A prosecutor or special counsel's job,,, is to either reco a criminal referral or NOT TO RECO ANY CRIMINAL referrals.......GOT THAT DUMMY???

IF Mueller had ANY solid evidence of obstruction of justice by Trump he would have concluded in his report that a criminal referral or referrals be made. IT IS UNLAWFUL UNDER THE LAW DUMMY, that any special prosecutor or special counsel,,,, AFTER THE INVESTIGATION HAS CONCLUDED,,,to submit a written opinion based on HIS opinion, HIS speculation of events, heresay FROM OTHERS, heresay of he said- he said, or she said- she said,,,,, WHICH WAS VOLUME 2 in its entirety......

In other words DUMMY, Mueller as a prosecutor under his authority under the law, either recos a criminal referral or does not......It is not his job under the law to write his opinion or speculate on events as was written in volume 2.

Got some other news for ya clown.....If Mueller testifies which I hope he does, he will be grilled as to when he knew there was NO TRUMP COLLUSION, grilled as to why he did not conclude his investigation at that point and grilled as to WHY HE DID NOT LOOK INTO THE REAL CRIMES of RUSSIAN COLLUSION COMMITTED ON THE HILLARY SIDE.......

SO MR. BONEHEAD PIDDLER.......... BRING MUELLER ON................BRING HIM ON!!!!!!......................Careful what ya wish for DUMMY!!!.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL

Correct, but Paddler is incapable of accepting the facts where Trump is concerned, so let me try and put this into a form he might be able to grasp.

OK Paddler, ready, pay tension.

Lets say YOU were accused for butt-f*cking a patient while he under sedation. The cops are called in and they conduct a thorough investigation.

The cops are anti-phaggot, so they leak information to the media. The Media publishes articles saying there is hard evidence of your guilt.

This goes on for months and your reputation is now shot.

When the investigation is complete the cops have NO proof that you butt-f*cked a male patient while he was under sedation, so the prosecutor chooses not to indict you.

They have a presser and release the following statement.

"We have no evidence that Paddler committed this crime, BUT we also have no evidence that he didn't. We will be releasing a 100 page report stating our opinions as to why we "think" he is guilty even though we have no evidence to support our opinion.
-------

Would you be OK with this outcome?

Let me ask you something, Sprinkler. Is the sale of a substantial portion of our country's uranium by covert and treasonous means an inappropriate contact?

You're ridiculous.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Correct, but Paddler is incapable of accepting the facts where Trump is concerned, so let me try and put this into a form he might be able to grasp.

Lets say YOU were accused for butt-f*cking a patient while he under sedation. The cops are called in and they conduct a thorough investigation.

The cops are anti-phaggot, so they leak information to the media. The Media publishes articles saying there is hard evidence of your guilt.

When the investigation is complete the cops have NO proof that you butt-f*cked a male patient while he was under sedation, so the prosecutor chooses not to indict you.

"We have no evidence that Paddler committed this crime, BUT we also have no evidence that he didn't. We will be releasing a 100 page report stating our opinions as to why we "think" he is guilty even though we have no evidence to support our opinion.
-------

Nicely put, Steve. But, in the President's case, he can't even sue these lying treasonous pigs that brought forth the slanderous charges.

-------

Nicely put, Steve. But, in the President's case, he can't even sue these lying treasonous pigs that brought forth the slanderous charges.

Suing is for lightweights and a monitory penalty.
President Trump needs to be a heavy hitter and forget about monetary and go for the juggler and make this Criminal.
You progressive fascists spent the last 2.5 years lying to us about Russian collusion and now you expect us to believe your lies?

It’s Obama who colluded with the Russians against Hillary when he ordered our CIA and military to do nothing to stop the Russians interference in our election. How come Mueller and you progressive fascists didn’t investigate Obama?

-------

Suing is for lightweights and a monitory penalty.
President Trump needs to be a heavy hitter and forget about monetary and go for the juggler and make this Criminal.

He doesn't / wouldn't give a schit about the money and neither do I.

You're missing the big picture. Using their tactics to occupy their time and resources while you go on about your business of kicking liberal commie ass.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
You progressive fascists spent the last 2.5 years lying to us about Russian collusion and now you expect us to believe your lies?

It’s Obama who colluded with the Russians against Hillary when he ordered our CIA and military to do nothing to stop the Russians interference in our election. How come Mueller and you progressive fascists didn’t investigate Obama?

Not just the Russians, UK,Australia, NZ and even Italy .
Just last week, 4 top intel chiefs in Italy , were fired for their involvement in American SpyGate.

It's very clear you guys have not read the Mueller report. Maybe you can't understand it? Find somebody to explain it to you.

If Jim Jordan gets to ask questions Mueller is toast, probably why he won't testify. I predicted long ago on here that he wouldn’t testify for that very reason.
It's very clear you guys have not read the Mueller report. Maybe you can't understand it? Find somebody to explain it to you.

You mean the report that by law the Trump administration didnt have to make public at all?
You mean the report that was written by 18 angry new york lawyers who happened to be Kun-ton campaign donors?
You mean the report the Trump administration gave 1.4 million pages of documents to and allowed Muller to interview anyone he wanted for as long as he wanted?
You mean the report the commie-crats blew 30 million dollars on?
You mean the report that to this day not one commie-crat has gone into the skif room and read the unredacted version of?
You mean the report that found no collusion by the Trump campaign with the russians?
IS this the report your talking about?
piddle commie, have you thought about what your going to do when Trump wins the 2020 election?
dave
Originally Posted by tpcollins

If Jim Jordan gets to ask questions Mueller is toast, probably why he won't testify. I predicted long ago on here that he wouldn’t testify for that very reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=242&v=Qz5CJtjrZls
You clearly do not understand how the[our] law works.

That's all.
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Not just the Russians, UK,Australia, NZ and even Italy .
Just last week, 4 top intel chiefs in Italy , were fired for their involvement in American SpyGate.

i find it interesting that the day after Devon Nunes sent Trump a letter requesting he get information from our European "allies" that Theresa May resigns.
© 24hourcampfire