Home
Laffin, I guess.

[Linked Image]
LINK

A transgender woman who previously competed as a man has become a National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) track champion.

CeCe Telfer clinched the women's 400-meter hurdles national title at the 2019 NCAA Division II Outdoor Track & Field Championships for Franklin Pierce University on May 25.

Her triumph has been surrounded by controversy as many in the running world express concerns that transgender athletes competing in women's sports may have an unfair advantage.

Telfer completed the course with a stunning time of 57.53s, with the second place opponent trailing far behind with a score of 59.21s. She also earned All-American First Team honors with a fifth-place finish in the 100m hurdles earlier in the day.

Telfer's coach Zach Emerson praised his team member's performance, saying: 'It was tough conditions out here with the wind and the heat over the last three days but, as she has over the last six months, CeCe proved herself to be tough enough to handle it.

[Linked Image]
That ain't no woman.
Originally Posted by bluefish
That ain't no woman.

No šhit Sherlock.
Pathetic how all these groups bow to this sickness.
The theatre of the absurd certainly is providing some amusement

Now men will have the opportunity to win both men's and women's world championships.

Cross-boxing!

A women's football league!
Tansgenders should compete against other transgenders, decidedly unfair to women athletes that they be allowed to compete with them.
Funny but not too many women thinking they are men trying to compete with the boys. Wonder why... That of course is the real fallacy of all this.
I wonder if this guy still has his junk. It would still be a farce but at the very least they should require that he be whittled down some.
Clown world.
Remember Renee Richards? Transgender tennis many years back. One radio personality referred to his/her matches as mixed singles.
This will be the death of women's sports.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Tansgenders should compete against other transgenders, decidedly unfair to women athletes that they be allowed to compete with them.

They shouldn't compete at all. The divisions are biological, not mental. They are based in biology, to give an even playing field. There is no right to compete in sport. If you do not fit the criteria, you cannot compete in that division. I'm a male weightlifter, lifting in the 181 weight class, in the 60 - 64 age catagory. If I identified as a 123 pound 70 year old female, I'd win everything! The fact is, no matter what I THINK, there are biological factors that place me in a particular group.
Elevating mental illness as a status symbol.
I do enjoy watching the Democrats swim in their own filth.

I say fuggem. Women by and large vote with their feelers, by a higher percentage than men do vote democrat, have a much higher tolerance for this garbage as a group, and are hugely enabling this. It's "special" and "inclusive". Until it affects them. Let them as a group reap what they sow. If they don't like it, they can start making changes and moving opinion within their ranks to change it.

No, it's not fair to the females they compete against. But that's where the ground swell needs to start if there's any damn hope of righting the course.
Sawbuck: It is laughable in a way but not so funny for the young women athletes who have worked long and hard to compete fairly in their discipline!
I am also afraid (as others on this thread have mentioned!) that this will harm the women athletes and womens sports overall.
This liberal/demonrat mentality is so harmful in so many ways.
I honestly can NOT think of ONE thing that demonrats touch/involve themselves in (over the last two decades anyway) that ends up being improved!
Sad and regrettable.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
DaveR: You may have a point there - that race with that metrosexualmanfagg winning it may just have created 10 to 15 conservatives out of liberals?
Like another poster mentioned maybe they should create a THIRD class of athletes for people who do not know or care what sex they are?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
2nd is the new 1st....1st is the new loser.

What sucks is you know coach is eating it up and heralded a hero...
The Babylon Bee's perspective (WARNING: Satire Ahead).

[Linked Image]

Left Vows To Topple Patriarchy By Allowing Biological Males To Dominate Women's Sports

U.S.—Declaring that "the future is female" and that they would "no longer bow to toxic male faux-dominance," Americans on the left of the political spectrum solemnly vowed Saturday to topple the Patriarchy once and for all by allowing biological males to dominate all women's sports.

"The Patriarchy needs to be smashed, women need to be empowered, and men who identify as women need to be active in women's contact sports!" one Portland LGBT activist told reporters. "Once every single female sport in America is utterly dominated by biological males who identify as women, the criminal hierarchy of men utterly dominating all aspects of life will be broken---this is not hard!"

"Not allowing men who identify as women to participate in women's sports is patriarchal oppression, and probably transphobic, or maybe sexist, we think?" she added sternly.

Questioned about CeCe Telfer---formerly Craig Telfer---the biologically male NCAA runner who went from a ranking of 390th to becoming national champion in one year after identifying as transgender and switching from competing against men to competing against women, the activist said "what CeCe has done is affirming and marvelous."

"Crushing the hopes and dreams of females who've trained their whole lives only to be suddenly forced to compete against physically superior biological males is the perfect way to uplift women."
These people should be erased from competing. Their times and scores are lies.
Recently heard a radio talk show guy refer to this B.S. as "enabling mental illness" and I fully agree with him.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
These people should be erased from existence.

Fixed.
Originally Posted by bluefish
Pathetic how all these groups bow to this sickness.

Ain’t that the truth. They used to put them in asylums. Now everybody has to pretend they’re whatever they say they are.
Women may have to identify as men if they want to compete.
That is just bizarre. But it raises issues -- yep, women aren't exactly equal to men in every way. Women's sports, even the same sport, aren't exactly equal and competitive, except maybe shooting or aerobatics. So what's gonna happen? The Soviets will send an all-tranny team to the soccer worlds? WTF?
Interesting to see how it will play out in the Olympics...
Why don’t the real women boycott the races??
Originally Posted by DaveR

I say fuggem. Women by and large vote with their feelers, by a higher percentage than men do vote democrat, have a much higher tolerance for this garbage as a group, and are hugely enabling this. It's "special" and "inclusive". Until it affects them. Let them as a group reap what they sow. If they don't like it, they can start making changes and moving opinion within their ranks to change it.

No, it's not fair to the females they compete against. But that's where the ground swell needs to start if there's any damn hope of righting the course.

Well said, DaveR. Here is the party of liberals that endlessly bleat about empowering women and yet they promote this biological cheating where transgender males stomp the female athletes.

Crazy.
Originally Posted by hanco

They will...

Yep...

Fugging x and y chromosome test for the freaks

Dont matter if ya had a addadicktome or cutadickoffofme.

Fugging chromosome,s cant be altered I bet.
If they want to be their own gender, let 'em compete against each other.
Originally Posted by Dess

Translympics......
I think it's a great thing. Until progressives have to live in the loonie world they want to create, then they will never have to live with the consequences. Women's group will be in a catch 22 trying to support or condemn him/her.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Translympics......

Gillette would sponsor it.
[Linked Image]
So this is what the liberals wanted so enjoy it! So was the "women" holding the trophy her wife or girlfriend? Was the kid a stand-in or an actual biological descendent from an anomaly of the Darwin Theory? Rumor was the "winner" took a shower in the men's locker room, trolling for a date.

Translympics......

Oh no!! Shove it down their throats - metaphorically speaking of course.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Women may have to identify as men if they want to compete.

What? They won't even qualify!
I feel sorry for the female athletes who work their buns off only to have to compete against genetic males.
I'm sorry, but I love this schitt when you consider it is liberal college women who pushed hardest for this crap.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I wonder if this guy still has his junk. It would still be a farce but at the very least they should require that he be whittled down some.

Well if he has it tucked, hopefully he has it lathered up with burn cream.
[Linked Image]

Lmfao!!!!!

Translympics......

What about the paraplegic transgenders?...Transparalympics anyone?

Tansgenders should compete against other transgenders, decidedly unfair to women athletes that they be allowed
to compete with them.

many women think they are equal and can do anything as good as a man can do.

now that women are effectively given the chance to prove it, they don't like it.

Female sports stars like to complain about the unfairness of gender inequality...yet they are happy to play
just 3 sets instead of 5 at Wimbledon.

So to be 'fair'.....males should either play 3 sets like the women or women play 5 sets like the men...otherwise it is SEXISM.

Serena Williams should be given the chance to face off against Novac Djokovic for 5 sets.
I'm predicting this right now: in the crusade to bring Ultimate Fairness to all things Sport, a transgender will win the Espy for Women's Athlete of the Year and Men's Athlete of the Year. Everyone who is enlightened will find this the greatest thing since ever.
Originally Posted by 19352012
I'm predicting this right now: in the crusade to bring Ultimate Fairness to all things Sport, a transgender will win the Espy for Women's Athlete of the Year and Men's Athlete of the Year. Everyone who is enlightened will find this the greatest thing since ever.

.....presented by Bruce Jenner.

They don't want to be seen as "intolerant".
The "women" competitors should walk off any field or court any time a questionable candidate appears. Chromosome testing should be made more relevant and at least as common as drug screening. Such insanity. Is Abnormal Psychology a college course of study anymore? If so does it address women who believe they are female and men who believe they are male?
And in the not so distant past this psychopath holding a child would be criminal behavior.
Originally Posted by sawbuck

Yep. This idealistic crap sounds good until it’s biting you in the ass. Live by the sword, you die by the sword.
Originally Posted by DaveR

You nailed it!

Women want to be "equal" to men. Let them have to compete with men with no gender distinction at all in sports. One thing is for sure. They'll outbitch men if this becomes commonplace. laugh
Laffin, I guess.

[Linked Image]
LINK

A transgender woman who previously competed as a man has become a National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) track champion.

CeCe Telfer clinched the women's 400-meter hurdles national title at the 2019 NCAA Division II Outdoor Track & Field Championships for Franklin Pierce University on May 25.

Her triumph has been surrounded by controversy as many in the running world express concerns that transgender athletes competing in women's sports may have an unfair advantage.

Telfer completed the course with a stunning time of 57.53s, with the second place opponent trailing far behind with a score of 59.21s. She also earned All-American First Team honors with a fifth-place finish in the 100m hurdles earlier in the day.

Telfer's coach Zach Emerson praised his team member's performance, saying: 'It was tough conditions out here with the wind and the heat over the last three days but, as she has over the last six months, CeCe proved herself to be tough enough to handle it.

[Linked Image]

I had no idea Barkoff was a Negro.......
Isn’t the purpose of men’s and women’s teams so that they compete on an even playing field? Just merge all the sports together then. Mix the PGA and LPGA, NBA and WNBA, etc etc....

Good luck.
Originally Posted by 19352012

The example here should at least get the "Most Improved" award... I mean going up from 390 to winning in just one season?!?!
Originally Posted by Shag
Laffin, I guess.

[Linked Image]
LINK

[Linked Image]

I had no idea Barkoff was a Negro.......

It’s Bricktop....He entered and even with a mean case of mangina leakage, he kicked azz. Run BT,,,,,RUN! 😬😎

There, that makes more sense...
Wait until they infiltrate women's college softball. Then the stuff is gonna hit the fan.....
Well now, we conservatives have a new way to attack the left. The Trans war on Women. Trans women competing in womens sports isn't fair to women at all. No mater what sport.

Now maybe they need to adopt new categories, like trans-women competition, trans-men competition, as well as traditional men's and women's competition. That is the only way to be fair. It would at least show how super-minority trans people are, thus maybe showing how mental they are. Gay comprise about 3-4% of the population, and trans less than 1%. Same as other mental patients like bi-polar. Hmm, makes me think maybe they are mentally off.

Gays alone should have disappeared long ago, since they can't reproduce. Natural selection you know. Trans is only a modern phenomenon, due to modern hormone therapies. They were once considered gay.

I'll enjoy it more when they drown in it.
You can't make a man out of a woman or a woman out of a man any more than you can make a ribeye out of pig's feet.

The local news around here has "reported" every night for almost two weeks on the murder of a "transgender woman." No such thing exists, but they're repeating the phrase over and over and over again to force the word into the lexicon and the concept into feeble minds.

Total horseshit!
This is a win for us conservatives in the culture wars

Sit back and applaud this crap.

...Dont matter if ya had a addadicktome or cutadickoffofme....

Just spit out my coffee.... thanks for that!
The stupid fu-king liberals that push these agendas have done more to demote women than all the male chauvinistic pigs combined, a pecker don't go in a butt, bruce jenner aint a woman, and men shouldn't compete athletically with women/girls, do you dumb k-hunts and cucks not see how you've further marginalized the females you pretend to defend? crazy
Originally Posted by ribka
This is a win for us conservatives in the culture wars

Sit back and applaud this crap.

It is, and has to be sinking into the heads of the female athletes when they get back to class to listen to ANOTER professor spew his/her commie manifesto garbage, she has to be saying to herself, "this is BS"! hopefully we are at a turning point in this country.
He's got bigger tits than the girls !
It's just a race. If you make it so important that people are willing to go to such lengths to win, you've really gone way out on the deep end. These kids need to focus on academics, not playing around on a field. University level coursework has been dumbed down so much because of stuff like this that many are going into debt to get what amounts to what a high school diploma used to be.

Get the playing of games out of the schools. If people want to do it, let them do so in private clubs where they can make their own rules.
I was fishing and a man, woman and little girl about 4 was fishing.. the girl suddenly dropped her shorts then her panties and pulled her PENIS out and began peeing.. her parents just sat there and done nothing... I said to another man standing beside me, do you see what I see? he said yes some people are too stupid to live in this world. I felt so sorry for this poor boy.. all I could do was walk away and go home...
Wait 'till affirmative action or Title 9 kicks in to make it mandatory that 50% of the NFL players have to be women...and the rules jimmied so that women have to score 50% of the points. They have women's golf tees, don't they?
if you got a wee -wee you compete with the man no exceptions.
Like to watch womens beach volleyball. Guess that could change too...
Originally Posted by scopey58

You don't want to watch Spike? eek
Originally Posted by scopey58

The horror, the horror!

John
© 24hourcampfire