Home
Posted By: jimone Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
They refuse to refund money for a magazine they shipped to wrong address. They have lost my business after 35 years.

BEWARE!!!!
Posted By: deflave Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
This is serious! Why did they ship to the wrong address?
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

call your CC company......dispute the charge
Posted By: jimone Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Used my UPS only address with USPS. I have contacted them numerous times via email and they refuse to send me a check. I do not trust them with my cc anymore, and do not make deals on the phone with poor performing vendors.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Spot for sale.

Edit: Spot sold to Powder Valley.

POWDER VALLEY

THE LEADING DISTRIBUTOR of quality reloading components and ammunition
CALL US ANYTIME 800.227.4299
OUR LOCATION 17295 151st Road Winfield, KS 67156

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hanco Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
I’ve always had good luck with them!
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Exactly.

too bad........call & ask to speak to Larry....... blush

I've never had issues with Midway

Me neither. Use them a lot.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Exactly.

just had to do that with a 3rd party Amazon seller......

$50 is $50 right ?

3rd party never responded to my two inquiries and shipped

to a TN address......not Utah
Posted By: joken2 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

Shipped by Midway with wrong address on package or correctly addressed but delivered by shipper to wrong address?

Exactly.

just had to do that with a 3rd party Amazon seller......

$50 is $50 right ?

3rd party never responded to my two inquiries and shipped

to a TN address......not Utah

I've done it several times over the years regarding various sellers.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Originally Posted by jimone
Used my UPS only address with USPS. I have contacted them numerous times via email and they refuse to send me a check. I do not trust them with my cc anymore, and do not make deals on the phone with poor performing vendors.

IMO Midway is probably thinking like me. SCAM to get a magazine for free. Wrong Address? Not paid by CC? Want a check instead of replacement magazine? But then again it’s probably never ever been tried on them before.
Shipped by them to address they have for UPS only, have had problem before with them and others using final mile delivery by USPS. They have been told before, customer service said they put note on my account.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

Larry Potterfield is working for the NRA to get more money from unsuspecting people. They should both be banned...
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Shipped by them to address they have for UPS only, have had problem before with them and others using final mile delivery by USPS. They have been told before, customer service said they put note on my account.

How exactly can UPS ship to an address that doesn't work for USPS? Your address is your address, regardless of shipping company.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

How exactly can UPS ship to an address that doesn't work for USPS? Your address is your address, regardless of shipping company.

Doesn't matter. Midway's fault. Clearly.

If you have a PO Box, then you have two different shipping addresses. The PO Box for USPS, and your residence for UPS.
I get ups deliveries to my aircraft repair shop but the city refuses to allow a mailbox, and post office will not deliver to me. Tracking shows returned to sender.

THIEVES.

I will continue to post here in court of public opinion rather than going to small claims court for now.

Does anyone have a full capacity S&W 659 mag I can sell to the friend I ordered this for?
Posted By: GaryLL1959 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

This ^^ Never had an issue that wasn't taken care of in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.
Midway has my PO Box address and refuses to mail me a check.
Posted By: old_willys Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
I have gotten screwed over several times when the sender uses FedEx then USPS for finale mile.

I travel a lot so I use my work address for some shipments, if it comes on a Saturday when the mail room is closed the post man writes delivery refused and returns it to sender. I have spoke to his supervisor several times and they do not give a crap
Posted By: RufusG Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
You should still be able to get a mecgar mag from cdnn for a lot less than $50.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
So where is the Mag?
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
First World "problems",are never not fhuqking HILARIOUS! I wonder what she does,when a commercial plays on her TV?

LAUGHING!

Hint......................
Where the hell is Paul Harvey when you need him
It is funny until you get screwed trying to help out a friend. Not sure what "she" does, but I shut the damn tv off and take the dog and a gun and go for a walk.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
It's not their problem, dispute it with fedex or ups whichever.

Although, they'll tell you "hey it was delivered" not our problem.

I had a dumb nig delivering for fedex a while back, he kept dropping my packages off at a 90 year old couple's home next door. They were blasted out of their minds on prozac, [bleep] and whatever else the fugg they medicate old senile dumb asses with.

Ask the homehealth nurse about it, nobody knew anything. Probably in a hoard of trash in their basement

Fedex and the shipper told me I was SOL.
Credit card co said fedex was the liable party. No recourse.
Posted By: victoro Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
They refuse to refund money for a magazine they shipped to wrong address. They have lost my business after 35 years.

BEWARE!!!!

How do you know they shipped it to the wrong address???
All these vendors are great, until you have an issue with them. Then, they are not so great anymore. And sooner or later, you will have an issue. That's why I always pay with a cc, so I can initiate a complaint, and have them deal with the resolution.

After a few positive experiences over the years with Bud's, they refused to make good on a bad situation of their own creation. Got my refund and no longer do business with them.

I guess my point is, you do business with any these companies in good faith, until they pull a schitty. Then, one of three things will happen. 1) If they have great cust service, they straighten out the problem, and do or give a little something extra for your troubles. 2) If they have good cust service, they resolve the situation without pain to you. 3) If they have lousy cust service you get the schit show. Then you get yourself made whole and move on.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Was it a rare or obsolete mag you couldn't get at your LGS or some kind of super blow out price?
Did you choose Economy? Which says USPS OR UPS? Or did you specify UPS GROUND, or USPS?
It is funny until you get screwed trying to help out a friend. Not sure what "she" does, but I shut the damn tv off and take the dog and a gun and go for a walk.

Cite the amount of money in the exchange,that shreds your soul in such a fashion.

Hint................
Smalls claims court for $47

laughing
So, once they get the item back, I imagine they will refund you. Shipping? What service did you select?

So is Midway at fault or UPS?

The reason I ask is I shipped a rather heavy package containing electronics equipment via UPS for next business day delivery addressed to one of our field technicians in Tennessee once. When it didn't show up I tracked it and it showed out for delivery on a UPS truck but in Idaho not Tennessee. I printed the address label out myself on our UPS corporate account supplied labeling equipment and dropped it off at a local UPS Store myself so the UPS Store and I had records proving that it was addressed correctly.

Waiting....
Posted By: AKduck Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Never had an issue with Midway and I live on an island where shipping can be an absolute goat rope.
I've not had a Midway parcel since..........yesterday.

LAUGHING!...............
So, you didn't specify UPS GROUND did you?
They keep trying to call me but I do not do business with piss poor performing vendors on the phone with no evidence chain. I just want them to send me a dang check.
They keep trying to call me but I do not do business with piss poor performing vendors on the phone with no evidence chain. I just want them to send me a dang check.

Seems you are a troubled man.
Posted By: victoro Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
"They keep trying to call me"

Who's they?
Originally Posted by victoro
"They keep trying to call me"

Who's they?

The bewilderment police...
Posted By: Huntz Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
That damned Midway.I always take their free shipping.It states that the packages will be delivered in 4 days and they come in 3 or less.Sonsabitches!!

The "final mile" hand-off to USPS for delivery is the cheapest shipping option offered by both UPS and FedEx and most often used by retailers especially with free and reduced shipping promotions. If you don't formally request a more expensive carrier direct delivery shipping level (with you paying the difference in price), that's how they ship.
Posted By: ST50 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
I've had good luck with them, not changing any time soon.

Maybe REALLY go for the throat and Email this Thread to them.

LAUGHING!

Hint...................
How was this order placed? What was the payment method? It's weird, you say no phone deals, but wasn't paid by credit card? Huhh?

Again, did you specify UPS GROUND?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Big Stick

LAUGHING!

Hint...................

In that case, doesn't seem like you are trying very hard to resolve this issue.
'Boomer,

Don't interfere with her Imagination or Pretend...as yet another Snowflake melts. Simply set back,enjoy the show and fhuqking LAUGH in accordance.

Hint..............(grin)
Posted By: AKduck Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

Huh.....assuming what you say is true.....sounds like customer service trying to do that customer service thing.
Most of the shipment arrived by UPS ground, backordered item sent by wrong method for address. I had corrected same problem with cs before with better results.
Just want them to refund money, not a big deal but for the aggravation.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
I will continue to post here in court of public opinion rather than going to small claims court for now.

I find in favor of the defendant.
Most of the shipment arrived by UPS ground, backordered item sent by wrong method for address. I had corrected same problem with cs before with better results.

Well, then answer their call and stop being a pussy about it.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

If you paid by credit card they will only refund your card
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

If you have a PO Box, then you have two different shipping addresses. The PO Box for USPS, and your residence for UPS.

exactly..........your CC billing has to match exactly or no go
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

BEWARE!!!!

This guy appears to be a lefty from Maine, probably lying to trash a fine supplier of all kinds of sporting goods. I say Beware of "jimone".
GFY
If they screwed up, it's a minor simple mistake.

I hereby rule in favor of Larry P and proclaim that Midway USA are not thieves.

Posted By: UPhiker Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
I don't think this thread is going in the direction that the OP thought it would...just sayin'.
Posted just for entertainment purposes.

Other members get "hugs" and attention with hummingbird questions, gasoline threads and rain/mud.
I got them to answer my email by posting here. I know I am right.
I am part of the conservative majority here in Maine, wish they would all vote as often as I do.
Customer service has not done there job in the past when I had shipping problems, will not tolerate it this time.
Posted By: deflave Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
jimone,

Do not relent.

I don't know that Midway are thieves but they sure as hell ain't what they once were.
I am part of the conservative majority here in Maine, wish they would all vote as often as I do.
Customer service has not done there job in the past when I had shipping problems, will not tolerate it this time.

They are not thieves. Not even close. Bitch all you want but they've not stolen from you.

You are part of a pussy and mainly the clit.

Congratulations?!?.................
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
I went to the grocery store this morning and they were short handed. I had to help bag my grocerys and they didn't offer me a refund. I'm Pissed!
I just thought you all would want to know.
Posted By: TxHunter80 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Sounds like a shipping issue and not a Midway issue. Now, they are calling you to try and make things right and still not good enough? Midway has some of the best customer service out there. If your're this pissed over a mag, you should apologize to them and hope they continue to take your orders because you will go nuclear over other companies customer service
Sounds like I'm the good part anyway, BS.
Laffin'

Hint
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Does anyone have a full capacity S&W 659 mag I can sell to the friend I ordered this for?

I got one in the mail last week, I have no idea who sent it, Just showed up in the mail box...........Never been used, whatcha give me for it........ wink
Sounds like I'm the good part anyway, BS.
Laffin'

Hint

Melting Snowflakes can "justify" anything. Congratulations?!?

Hint.....................
Posted By: BayouRover Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Seems you are a troubled man.

+1
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Bitch all you want

Oh, he IS.....
Oh the agony!
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

Conservative majority in Maine, Hah that is rich! Troll!

How often do you vote? You do know that you're only supposed to vote once in an election, don't you?
Originally Posted by UPhiker

How often do you vote? You do know that you're only supposed to vote once in an election, don't you?

Depends on which hat you're wearing............
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Sorry to say, after many years of buying from Midway, I've had a couple bad experiences myself. They've got a couple women in "customer service" that don't fit that description.

I still buy from them on occasion, but it's somewhat rare these days. I can usually find whatever I'm looking for cheaper somewhere else.

Hope Larry gets it straightened out.
Sure a helpful bunch. Lol
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

Pleased you aren't dealing with me, or with anyone I know.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Originally Posted by GaryLL1959

This ^^ Never had an issue that wasn't taken care of in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.

What he said.

I am getting tired of butthurt people getting on here and acting like they have a leaky tampon.
I vote as often asI can in support of article 1, sections 1 and 16 of the Maine State Constitution. You?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

Dang, that's some great customer service.

I'm usually the one calling them, not emailing, texting, using the chat feature on the website. I want a name, to hear a person's voice, and be able to address my concerns to a human being. And I have a pen and paper at hand to write down the time of the call, the CS agent's name, and what's being done to resolve the issue. If the CS person can't/won't work to fix it, then I ask for a supervisor/manager on the phone and repeat the pen and paper crap. That way, if/when the situation turns south and I have to contact Corporate, I have names and times when I talk to a higher up. Usually doesn't take that long though.

Oh, and sometimes because the shipping world is so f'd up nowadays, what with UPS/USPS/FedEx/ etc all tied together at the hip to get every last 1/2 cent of profit out of a shipment, I put both my USPS POBox and my street address on the shipping instructions. Works 99% of the time, as it's kinda hard to screw up when there's both addresses on the label.

Geno

PS, stopped the local UPS driver on our walk this morning to ask a question. Looked down at R front tire, getting pretty bald. Told driver, his reply "They don't like to fix anything on this truck". I guess they aren't making enough 1/2 pennies to afford a new tire. I told him they'll fix it when it blows and causes an accident.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Posted just for entertainment purposes.

Other members get "hugs" and attention with hummingbird questions, gasoline threads and rain/mud.

You'll get no sympathy or hugs from me because Die Walküre has you slaving away tying up the 'maters instead of going to the local gun show.

Geno
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I guess they aren't making enough 1/2 pennies to afford a new tire. I told him they'll fix it when it blows and causes an accident.
Mostly true, but shipping rates aren't set by them anymore, but by the 900lb gorillas in the ecommerce biz like amazon and the like. They dictate the rates. That's why many have gone to USPS last mile services. It's also why Fedex Ground just stopped doing business with Amazon. You can only squeeze so much and then there isn't any profit at all in it for the carrier.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
First World "problems",are never not fhuqking HILARIOUS! I wonder what she does,when a commercial plays on her TV?

LAUGHING!

Hint......................

My bet...unlike you...he probably hugs ALL of his kids....
Probably an unreasonable suggestion, but how complicated would it be to just supply the vendor with one address that you can receive at? Assuming you're not a caravan traveler, shouldn't be too difficult.
'12,

Unlike you,folks can order stuff,with their own money. Congratulations?!?

PS and by the way,what do you"do" for a "living"?

LAUGHING!

Hint.....................
I don't think this thread is going in the direction that the OP thought it would...just sayin'.

Do they ever? HA!
I would supply 1 address but for the fact that usps does not like ammo or other hazmats and when a signature is required I am at work where there is no usps delivery.

I ordered for ups ground delivery, midway did not comply.
I would supply 1 address but for the fact that usps does not like ammo or other hazmats and when a signature is required I am at work where there is no usps delivery.

I ordered for ups ground delivery, midway did not comply.

GeeHoney,

Again cite the fiscal "investment" of your soul wrenching tale.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................
$27.
Cheap entertainment. Less than today's ammo bill.

Dang, that's some great customer service.

I'm usually the one calling them, not emailing, texting, using the chat feature on the website. I want a name, to hear a person's voice, and be able to address my concerns to a human being. And I have a pen and paper at hand to write down the time of the call, the CS agent's name, and what's being done to resolve the issue. If the CS person can't/won't work to fix it, then I ask for a supervisor/manager on the phone and repeat the pen and paper crap. That way, if/when the situation turns south and I have to contact Corporate, I have names and times when I talk to a higher up. Usually doesn't take that long though.

Oh, and sometimes because the shipping world is so f'd up nowadays, what with UPS/USPS/FedEx/ etc all tied together at the hip to get every last 1/2 cent of profit out of a shipment, I put both my USPS POBox and my street address on the shipping instructions. Works 99% of the time, as it's kinda hard to screw up when there's both addresses on the label.

Geno

PS, stopped the local UPS driver on our walk this morning to ask a question. Looked down at R front tire, getting pretty bald. Told driver, his reply "They don't like to fix anything on this truck". I guess they aren't making enough 1/2 pennies to afford a new tire. I told him they'll fix it when it blows and causes an accident.

Ain't that the truth.

I got 1000 rds of .45 acp delivered from Brownell's yesterday. You couldn't pick up the box without the ammo falling out on the porch. The box was wet. Wasn't Brownell's' fault. Fedex driver didn't even knock on the door. He just dropped it on the porch, sitting on one edge of the box, leaning against my door frame. If I'd walked out without looking down, I'd have tripped over it.

Brownell's made it good with another 1000 rds shrink-wrapped and is charging it back to Fedex.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by GaryLL1959

What he said.

I am getting tired of butthurt people getting on here and acting like they have a leaky tampon.

well said.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
I’ve had numerous dealings with Midway. Have had zero problems with them.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Tag
I never had problems for the first 30 years or so dealing with them.
FedEx driver left some truck part on our porch, belonged to the neighbor two houses back up the road. Addresses not even similar, we go by mileage on our road and he's nearly 1/2 mile up the road. Got there relatively late, I just figured he wanted to get home and not have to come back the next day. FedEx here isn't even FedEx. Yep, their trucks/vans are painted that way but the door says it's a contractor from the nearest good size town 100 miles away. They bring stuff down in box van and transfer it to the local guys in the parking lot of the big grocery store in town. What an operation. Keeps shipping costs down tho, right?

Geno
Posted By: Remsen Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Originally Posted by deflave
[Linked Image]

Sorry about the slow response to the Bat([bleep]) Signal.
Posted By: Craigster Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

So, one problem in 30 years.

BFD.

Stop whining.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

Yea like that will work !
Posted By: skeen Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
[Linked Image]
Problems started 5 yrs ago or so. I don't blame ups, Grover would have delivered, or called me. Problem is midway, after doing same thing in the past I thought they had it right. Screw me once.... shame on me.
Posted By: texasbatman Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

I have 2 addresses. One is for UPS. The other is a PO Box. Thank goodness I live in a very small town and get my mail either way. I put both addresses down and list one as UPS and another as USPS.

Jim
I'm HAPPY to hear what $27 is "worth" to some people!

LAUGHING!.................
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

Mailing address and physical address don't have to be the same. I lived in a small town that didn't have in-town mail delivery, so the people that lived in town had to have a PO box. (They do have in-town delivery now, but for years they didn't) USPS mail went to that PO box.

UPS and FedEx need the physical address.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Potterfield is stealing lunch money? Summmmbitch!!!

hijack time...........

any one recognize this young lady ?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

hijack time...........

[Linked Image]

Assuming she is none of our members mother, sister, daughter or wife, I'd throw the rope to it. Well, maybe sister.
And Leupolds are junk. Got it
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Why? Did Amy have a bad experience with Larry Potterfield?

hijack time...........

[Linked Image]

Posted By: hanco Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
The problem was with mail service more than likely.
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Amy Carlson.
FedEx here isn't even FedEx. Yep, their trucks/vans are painted that way but the door says it's a contractor from the nearest good size town 100 miles away. They bring stuff down in box van and transfer it to the local guys in the parking lot of the big grocery store in town. What an operation. Keeps shipping costs down tho, right?

Geno
The only Fedex that has their own delivery drivers are Express and Freight. Ground, Home Delivery, Custom/Critical, etc., are all contractors. Ground even forced out individual contractors and now it's all small fleets with multiple routes.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Do the other Deacons approve of your anti-semitic posting there brother Travis?
FedEx here isn't even FedEx. Yep, their trucks/vans are painted that way but the door says it's a contractor from the nearest good size town 100 miles away. They bring stuff down in box van and transfer it to the local guys in the parking lot of the big grocery store in town. What an operation. Keeps shipping costs down tho, right?

Geno
The only Fedex that has their own delivery drivers are Express and Freight. Ground, Home Delivery, Custom/Critical, etc., are all contractors. Ground even forced out individual contractors and now it's all small fleets with multiple routes.

Great, so when problems occur call FedEx first? The contractor?

Larry Potterfield?

Geno
Posted By: Szumi Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

In my case I have a post office box in the same zip code as my physical address. Think rural area. USPS will not deliver to me because I have a post office box. UPS/FEDEX want a physical address. Shippers don't seem to understand that ground shipping has nuances. I've tried to put both addresses in on some sites and their software rejected my address.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Do the other Deacons approve of your anti-semitic posting there brother Travis?

I thought he was anti-semantic.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Originally Posted by Craigster

So, one problem in 30 years.

BFD.

Stop whining.

No kidding! I’m sure glad that in those 30 years the OP has never made a mistake. It’s incredible how fast some people are to eat their own.

30 years without an issue and on their first mistake it’s worth dragging them through the mud? SMFH

If you pay by card the refund will be put back on the card. Imagine the potential for fraud if they take a card for payment then the customer claims the item didn’t arrive (even if it did) and demands a refund by check. I’m not saying that’s the case here as I’m sure the OP isn’t trying to do anything dishonest but GMAFB.....30 years? 😂
Posted By: waterrat Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

Midway has been my go to for years! always perfect orders,,,,
They already have my money and I want it back. I do not trust the inept with my cc info. This is the second and last time they have screwed up with me.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Why won't Midway except Money Orders ? just all this credit card mumbo-jumbo ordering stuff over a competer is dangerous .

So why ? ?
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Midway has been all right with me. I suspect this is a delivery service issue and they own the resolution of your problem.
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
[Linked Image]

You anti-Israel, gender confused, deliberately stupid or just a little, short guy...or all of them??
Posted By: ldholton Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

LAUGHING!

Hint...................

Like Peterson brass?🤓
Posted By: ldholton Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19

Ain't the first time your address's have caused an issue ?? Um..
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
They already have my money and I want it back. I do not trust the inept with my cc info. This is the second and last time they have screwed up with me.

Mmmmkkaayyy.....how can we help you?

You paid by credit card and that’s how you’ll get your refund. Why are you making such a big deal out of something that likely isn’t even their fault? Lemme guess.....you’re overdrawn or over your limit or just short of cash and that’s why you’re demanding they give you a cash refund instead of crediting your card. I’m sure they’ve never dealt with scammers that received merchandise paid for by a stolen credit card and then claimed it didn’t arrive and demanded a cash refund since crediting it back to a stolen credit card wouldn’t do you any good. 😉

I’m sure with such drama they’ll be distraught at losing you as a customer.

Midway has always done me right. 👍
I was told after last time that it was noted on my account not to use usps to that address.
They screwed up and refuse to send me back my money.
Thievery, or fraud.
Posted By: skeen Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Midway has always done me right. 👍

+1
Posted By: sse Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
maybe they'll meet you mid-way
I was told after last time that it was noted on my account not to use usps to that address.
They screwed up and refuse to send me back my money.
Thievery, or fraud.

Seems you've got your mind made up that they are thieves or frauds.

No judge or jury that I know of would agree with you, apparently most of the folks here don't either.

They don't seem to be refusing to send you back your money, they're just not sending it back to you in the form you would like it sent. A credit to your card balance is the same as sending you coin of the realm and saves you the step of sending the CC company that amount to cover your purchase.

Me, I'd take the credit to my account and THEN not do business with them any more if I was that pissed at them. At least I wouldn't be out $27 too.

Good luck with it.

Geno
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
Amy Carlson.

the only reason I watch 'Blue Bloods'.................................................. grin

another hottie.............

I feel ill..............

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

OP........

come to Utah.......I'll take you for a ride.........

you buy beer & lunch..........up here......

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe
[Linked Image]

You anti-Israel, gender confused, deliberately stupid or just a little, short guy...or all of them??

"Flave, your drag is screaming. Set the damn hook!
Geezus .this guy is still rambling on and hasn't figured out it's his fault...fugging eh...Mainers are as smart as dwarf Alaskans...and almost as useless

OP

I like Ribeye's...........or T bones

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Geezus .this guy is still rambling on and hasn't figured out it's his fault...fugging eh...Mainers are as smart as dwarf Alaskans...and almost as useless

eh ?

cheap entertainment.............

had six forkies in my field this morning........

maybe they'll grow up to be like this November buck

[Linked Image]
Yup. How is their screw up my fault after specifying shiping method to them, and giving them several months to deliver or refund?
Ok. So the OP places an order. Requests UPS ground. Everything arrives fine except for the backordered magazine. Some employee that did not get the memo sends the backordered item cheapest way. The company likely is totally willing to fix their error by resendng the item, probably any damned way the OP wants. He's not missing out on a hunt or anything, just tells his buddy it'll be a few more days.
Butt...
Hurt....
Crying..
Pissing....
Moaning....
For several months you have been trying to cancel the backorder?

You expect us to believe that?

F U C K!
I'll toggle to read your nonsense. The ignore is just to remind me not to transact with you.
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
[Linked Image]

"Flave, your drag is screaming. Set the damn hook!

You think that up all by yourself or did you see it on your Mommy's laptop?
They sent the backorder to wrong sddress and refuse to refund. 5hey say they credited my account but it does not apear anywhere when logged into their system. They refuse to send my money back that they have had for several months. How am I wrong refusing to deal on the phone with no evidence?

OP

seriously............WTF................

Even Rachael says WTF ?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

5 here this morning tikka, This is the oldest cousin, out by the property corner. He might grow up to look like the one in your pic.

[Linked Image]

Walking away he's already showing a bit of width:

[Linked Image]

Geno
They sent the backorder to wrong sddress and refuse to refund. 5hey say they credited my account but it does not apear anywhere when logged into their system. They refuse to send my money back that they have had for several months. How am I wrong refusing to deal on the phone with no evidence?

So, now this is the story?

F U C K!

You do realize that when they say they have "credited your account" thay means they credited the credit card you paid with...don't you?

this guy gave me the slip a few years ago........

watched him every morning coming in my field...........

first day rifle.........no show.........or all week...........

couple days later after season over .......he walks down the street in front of my house.........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

5 here this morning tikka, This is the oldest cousin, out by the property corner. He might grow up to look like the one in your pic.

[Linked Image]

Walking away he's already showing a bit of width:

[Linked Image]

Geno

Beauties.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Yup. How is their screw up my fault after specifying shiping method to them, and giving them several months to deliver or refund?

Did ya go into your own account page and change your shipping address via edit option. Or check to see the change was made back when after the account note conversation in your account page.
People on the phone can tell ya anything you want to hear to please you and just blow ya off.
Unless you got a employee number and name of who made this intial correction their ain't really no one you can flick the booger on.
It's kinda your for fault for not going behind a worker and making sure they do their job.

Double checking customer service work is basically a pita, but it is all too common and necessary now.

Basically this is a nice way from the new and improved me of saying
It is kinda your fault also.....

this pic is about 1 minute before the above pic......

said good morning to our horses and was gone........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

this pic is about 1 minute before the above pic......

said good morning to our horses and was gone........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

He ain't gonna be that numb once the shooting starts this fall.
$27!

[Linked Image]

I won't complain about the bucks thrashing my trees & shrubs every winter........

I keep a heated water tub behind the house...........

[Linked Image]
I think of Dave when I see this and just shake my head.

[Linked Image]
$27!

[Linked Image]

say what ?
Gawd

I'm starting to miss that homonculi dude.

Trade one for another

Like campfire league draft.
I'm calling junior here "One Horned Harry"

[Linked Image]

And I'm pretty sure my rooster isn't fond of big critters near his cage:

[Linked Image]

Geno
18 ground squirrels in view! Great Falls MT!

[Linked Image]

this guy gave me the slip a few years ago........

watched him every morning coming in my field...........

first day rifle.........no show.........or all week...........

couple days later after season over .......he walks down the street in front of my house.........

[Linked Image]

He is giving you the stink eye

Hahaha!!!!
I think of Dave when I see this and just shake my head.

[Linked Image]

a rare bird in my parts...........this cock bird likes deer

[Linked Image]
$27!

[Linked Image]

say what ?

Oops, I meant 1927! St John's Bridge, now Portland OR. Used to connect the ccities of Linton and St Johns. Very near the location of the first plywood mill evaa to the right and below.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
[Linked Image]

Geno

That's a nice Cock Geno!
$27!

[Linked Image]

That bridge looks familiar. Where were you boomer?

Geno
Gawd

I'm starting to miss that homonculi dude.

Trade one for another

Like campfire league draft.

Just hold on a little.
I bet a "cooking with homonculi hour" thread will pop up shortly.

BEWARE!!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

BEWARE!!!!

[Linked Image]

you is one sic fhuuck..........
Larry Potterfield being hunted down by his paper boy.
Hey. I was just over the hill from you yesterday. UT towards western Oregon. I80, US95, NV/OR 140, US395, OR 31, 97, 58, I5..... I tried to sell it as a shortcut but I don't think the boss bought it! Saw some old stomping grounds.
Lots of big country nobody needs to know about.
[Linked Image]
Can we just take up a collection for Jimmy so he can just shut the [bleep] up?
Gawd i,m glad I left Maine a million six years ago.
Now I have midsouth shooters supply 3 miles down the road.

Just dont let the chubby dude at the walk in desk serve ya .

That dude cant remember a 7 digit phone number for account ID for schit.

If ya do have ta deal with him and not the other guy.

Say your account phone # really really slow.

Hahahaha!!!!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That's a nice Cock Geno!

Someone say COCK?

Cold Cock!

[Linked Image]

Cock of the (Side) Walk:

[Linked Image]

And last but not least, my beautiful COCK:

[Linked Image]

Geno

whats wrong with my cock ?

gotta look close.........................

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

9 of us each come up with the price of a bag of pretzels and we'll have his $27 quick.

Or renegade can just not buy a coupla boxes of that cheap, but accurate, Ruskie ammo he likes at the gun show tomorrow.

Geno
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
one leg
Here for the night. It's a $27 view for sure!

[Linked Image]
Yeah boomer,

we took an auto tour over to the Surprise Valley, then out to Long Valley (Vya NV), back over the ridge to Ft Bidwell this weekend. Lots of the American West still out there.

Geno

[Linked Image]

John Day Dam and the old aluminum plant. Coolio.

Since I retired I miss summers going up and down the river.

Geno
Oughta make home tomorrow mid day! Off for Father's day and all. Life is good when you don't get your panties too wadded up!

9 of us each come up with the price of a bag of pretzels and we'll have his $27 quick.

Or renegade can just not buy a coupla boxes of that cheap, but accurate, Ruskie ammo he likes at the gun show tomorrow.

Geno

27 ta 30 ish bucks
That's like a 130 to 150 rounds man...

Dude is ODF....
Out dere flapping.

Unless he is someone I knew and trusted as a friend growing up in the Old Town and Milford area....

I ain't magazine UNICEF....
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
Amy Carlson.

the only reason I watch 'Blue Bloods'.................................................. grin

So you've quit watching it? She's not on it anymore..........

don't tell me that............

we have more seasons to watch...........

Netflix......
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/14/19
Originally Posted by AKduck
Never had an issue with Midway and I live on an island where shipping can be an absolute goat rope.

When we lived on Kodiak Island, the Fedex and UPS guys would deliver packages addressed to us out at Spruce Cape to my wife who worked in town. They did this for a lot of people, memorizing where they worked vs home address.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Geno

27 ta 30 ish bucks

Dude is ODF....
Out dere flapping.

Unless he is someone I knew and trusted as a friend growing up in the Old Town and Milford area....

Yeah, but you's a rich gooberment retiree like me. You'll only go through that 150 rds in about 3 minutes, right? And what's $27 to us rich gooberment retirees anyway.

Well, you're rich anyway. I gotta pay the Kommies here all that tax money and exorbitant vehicle fees an' stuff.

Geno
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by AKduck

When we lived on Kodiak Island, the Fedex and UPS guys would deliver packages addressed to us out at Spruce Cape to my wife who worked in town. They did this for a lot of people, memorizing where they worked vs home address.

being a retired UPS Pkg driver............

that's called 'area knowledge'

drop off 4-5 stops in one spot.........

equals longer lunch hour.......

Utah was/is on the route incentive plan

take out 10 hour day......do it in 9 hrs......

you get paid 9 hrs straight time.......one hr time & a half
Posted By: hookeye Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
Maine? Damnit man, you coulda played this up and been on Northwoods Law.

Grab a lab and ride the truck to Midway and cuff old Potterfield they would
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
Originally Posted by renegade50

Geno

27 ta 30 ish bucks

Dude is ODF....
Out dere flapping.

Yeah, but you's a rich gooberment retiree like me. You'll only go through that 150 rds in about 3 minutes, right? And what's $27 to us rich gooberment retirees anyway.

Well, you're rich anyway. I gotta pay the Kommies here all that tax money and exorbitant vehicle fees an' stuff.

Geno

Schittt.....
Hahahaha!!!!

After raising 3 daughters
I enjoy the amount of money I have now that they are on their own.

Rich?????
Well off maybe.
But not rich....
If I was rich I would have about 300 acres of oak forest here in TN.
6 more yrs till 62 and then I can get some of dat goverment SS money.
That will be play money big time!!!
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19

free bump for Larry..........
Posted By: USMC2602 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19

don't tell me that............

we have more seasons to watch...........

Netflix......

You’re gonna be pissed........
Well, the fun kinda went out of this!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
Well, the fun kinda went out of this!

Great song you tossed up though! Fitting.

Geno.

[Linked Image]

John Day Dam and the old aluminum plant. Coolio.

Since I retired I miss summers going up and down the river.

Geno

Forgot to congratulate you on your geo knowledge. Well done!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
38-40 trips a year through the locks, and many trips on 84 driving. Kinda hard to not remember it, even considering my "youth".

I could wake up, not even look at a clock, look out a window on either side of the tug and usually tell you within a 1/4-1/2 mile where we were on the river. Even in the dead of night. Unless there was the rare fog.

Enjoy your trip home tomorrow.

Geno
Posted By: sactoller Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19

So, over 30 years and all has been good and one little episode over a $27 magazine and you show the world that you are a panty wearing bitch?

Fooking priceless!
Originally Posted by sactoller

So, over 30 years and all has been good and one little episode over a $27 magazine and you show the world that you are a panty wearing bitch?

Fooking priceless!

OK, it's fun again!
Posted By: hanco Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
I’ve never had bad luck with them, they have been good people.
Posted By: wagner Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
Pure thread gold!!! Thanks jimoan
[Linked Image]

Yenta -Israel, gender confused, deliberately stupid or just a little, short guy...or all of them??

He's not a jew, and even if he was you forgot the coursed sex, being subversive liberal pedafile commie.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
I am no fan of Midway but I believe I would answer the call. They might just say "what can we do to satisfy you? Tell us and we'll do it" The worst that can happen is it won't get resolved, which is where you are now. What do you have to lose except a reason to be upset? I can't speak well of Midway but in my experience outfits such as Hornady and some others do what it takes to make things right. I find that talking calm and in a reasonable way tends to put folks on your side. Every business has a snafu occasionally and it sounds like they want to discuss it with you.
Posted By: jwall Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19

YEP ! Something’s odd. NEVER 1.problem.
Posted By: cas6969 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19

Originally Posted by Timbermaster

You can have UPS ship to a PO box, it's pretty simple actually.
Here it is in Red White and Blue.... Pretty good campspot it is. A good breaze. smile
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
[Linked Image]

Yenta -Israel, gender confused, deliberately stupid or just a little, short guy...or all of them??

He's not a jew, and even if he was you forgot the coursed sex, being subversive liberal pedafile commie.

What's a pedafile (sic)? Is that something one uses on their feet?
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
Used to get one or more orders per month from Midway. Only had two issues. One was a case of FGMM primers that didn't show up after a week during the primer shortage. When I called, they said the order was for in-store pickup. When I didn't pick them up in a week, they put them back in stock. Long gone. Since it was in-store pickup, they had not yet charged me anything. Another was a plastic box of bullets that was not well packed. Cracked open during shipment. However, they were all still in the packing container on arrival.

All-in-all, I was out exactly $0.00 with Midway. And I found the primers cheaper at a different online seller. SO, in fact, I was money ahead on the deal. Midway may not be the cheapest online retailer. However, they have an extensive variety/selection of items. And their online digital store front makes the ordering, purchasing experience quite simple and easy. ZERO issues with deliveries to wrong address even tho the address I use is not the "official" USPS/UPS ship-to address for my location.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
[Linked Image]

I just looked at my toenails. That one that looks like a corn chip could use a pedafile about right now.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19

Free shipping on orders over $49 @ Midway USA

https://www.midwayusa.com/
Posted By: skeen Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19

Free shipping on orders over $49 @ Midway USA

https://www.midwayusa.com/

Just when I was going to jump on the boycott Midway USA bandwagon, they pull me back in with free shipping.... cool
Posted By: RJL53 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
Originally Posted by Szumi

In my case I have a post office box in the same zip code as my physical address. Think rural area. USPS will not deliver to me because I have a post office box. UPS/FEDEX want a physical address. Shippers don't seem to understand that ground shipping has nuances. I've tried to put both addresses in on some sites and their software rejected my address.

You can get around the issue by putting your PO box number in as "suite #", just the box number not the entire PO Box XXXX. Anything that ends up at the PO no matter who the shipper SHOULD show your 9 digit zip code and the last four digits being your PO box number so the postal monkeys SHOULD be able to get it to you, eventually.
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
[Linked Image]

Brokeback Whttail...never wrote "Yenta", so stop altering the post.
Posted By: Trystan Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19

BEWARE!!!!

I had a problem with Midway when I received a box of 143 eld-x bullets when they first came out with all bent tips. Midway was not very interested in making it right so I called Hornady and within 20 minutes I had a message from Midway with a new box of bullets on the way. I'm a hornady fan for life now, not so much midway!

Trystan
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
[Linked Image]

None of the above, he is just getting in before the "blame it on the joos" crowd pipes up.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19

BEWARE!!!!

Your credit card holder (if you used one) will hold or refuse payment.

I always use a CC
Originally Posted by Trystan

BEWARE!!!!

I had a problem with Midway when I received a box of 143 eld-x bullets when they first came out with all bent tips. Midway was not very interested in making it right so I called Hornady and within 20 minutes I had a message from Midway with a new box of bullets on the way. I'm a hornady fan for life now, not so much midway!

Trystan

Midway sucks goat nutz
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/15/19
I can never understand why so many feel the merchant is responsible for manufacturer or shipper discrepancies. One should always deal with the parent company.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/16/19

free bump.........
What did they steal?
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/18/19
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
What did they steal?

His sanity........
Posted By: deflave Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/18/19
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
I can never understand why so many feel the merchant is responsible for manufacturer or shipper discrepancies. One should always deal with the parent company.

I don't know either. But Bezo's recognized it and if people keep trying to boycott places like Midway they're going to find that primers, powder, and bullets via the internet will be a thing of the past.
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: Midway USA are thieves - 06/18/19
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
What did they steal?

His sanity........

Yup, so it seems...
© 24hourcampfire