Home
Hi res image from the southern hemisphere of Mars. slashdot.org

[Linked Image]
Oh my they've got global warming too.
Looks like a boomerang. Must be a primitive people.
Maybe it's a warning of impending hostilities if we land.
Nike, I'd say.
No Trekkies? Fascinating.

NASA has spotted a bit of familiar pop culture imagery on Mars, of all places. The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter recently photographed a dune on the faraway planet that looks suspiciously like a Starfleet logo from Star Trek. The question is, how did such a thing wind up on Mars? rest of the story

[Linked Image]
looks like a jumping sailfish. with a broken bill, and a missing sail....can't see the tail from the photo to see if it is also missing....
Fascinating.
Paramount and the Roddenberry estate have filed suit against Mars for Copyright infringement.
Originally Posted by kid0917
looks like a jumping sailfish. with a broken bill, and a missing sail....can't see the tail from the photo to see if it is also missing....

laugh

[Linked Image]
they have Avennati for their attorney
Some type of hoofed mammal.
A Martian camel toe?

Now it looks like footprints from giant ungulates.

Originally Posted by nighthawk

[Linked Image]
Never mind. Others beat me to it.
might be regular sized ungulates; we don't know the scale of the photo
Best I can figure is the strip photo is 5km across.
The picture of three reminds of the three pyramids at Giza. Same sort of layout which supposedly mimics the stars in Orion's belt or some such [bleep].
Remember this? But it is on the northern hemisphere so maybe not the same guys did it. (just to mess with our heads, like using a Trek logo)

[Linked Image]
False flag.
Deluxe load of fertilizer!
The Vulcans got there first.
What do you call a boomerang you throw but it doesn't come back ???????????????????????? ---> a stick .

hahahahhahhhaaaaaaaaaaa -HAA that's my best joke too .
© 24hourcampfire