Home
Posted By: persiandog Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
[Linked Image]
wtf is that?
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19

They are english so there is no chance in hell of there being anything of quality in there, so not even any point in raiding it.
By all means, take your advice from cookie monster.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Somebody ought to add a decal saying, "but only victims don't."
Posted By: IMR4350 Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Sheeple
why would anyone need to carry a knife :

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...oVNIZn8C4NzdSqXp_REzYQ-cGdD-ndxTEObB4qIs

Having failed to disarm criminals with gun controls that they defy, British politicians are now turning their attention to implementing something new and different: knife control. Because criminals will be much more respectful of knife laws than of those targeted at firearms, I guess.

"No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law," London's Mayor Sadiq Khan tweeted on April 8.

Not to be outdone, his predecessor, Boris Johnson, currently Foreign Secretary, called for increased use of stop-and-search powers by police. "You have got to stop them, you have got to search them and you have got to take the knives out of their possession."
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Originally Posted by JSTUART

They are english so there is no chance in hell of there being anything of quality in there, so not even any point in raiding it.
dammmmm 1st thing i thougth...its a shopping box !
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Originally Posted by JSTUART

dammmmm 1st thing i thougth...its a shopping box !

That was the first thing I thought of.
Posted By: g5m Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
A friend of mine who went to London a few years ago was taken aside on landing at Heathrow as he had a pocket knife. He was told it was an 'offensive weapon' and it was confiscated and he was told that he might be stopped and evaluated at any time as they had his planned locations written down. Made them feel safer I suppose.
Originally Posted by g5m
A friend of mine who went to London a few years ago was taken aside on landing at Heathrow as he had a pocket knife. He was told it was an 'offensive weapon' and it was confiscated and he was told that he might be stopped and evaluated at any time as they had his planned locations written down. Made them feel safer I suppose.

Considering all the third world filth they have let in that is somewhat amusing.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Sooner or later these goofballs will outlaw rocks and sticks.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
They'll end up outlawing all but flaccid upper lips.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
And so, the country that conquered the world is now afraid of steak knives.

Culture rot.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Next thing when you go to a Restaurant in the UK you will have to eat with your hands.Knives ,forks and spoons will be outlawed.Then only Outlaws will have knives ,forks and spoons!! crazy
Posted By: mikieb Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
ok.... Really ??

Do they have a bin for the ACID that are used in the street attracts against women ?

The UK has one of highest rates of acid attacks in the world, according to the police. 2017 was the worst year for acid attacks in London according to London Metropolitan Police showed a sharp rise in attacks, with 465 recorded in 2017, up from 395 the previous year and 255 in 2015.

Among the 119 homicides in 2018, there have been 68 stabbings, 12 shootings and two deaths involving a knife and a gun. A third of the cases involved victims aged 16 to 24.Nov 13, 2018

And they want to collect knives ?
notice picture of screw driver on the bin.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Originally Posted by persiandog
why would anyone need to carry a knife :

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...oVNIZn8C4NzdSqXp_REzYQ-cGdD-ndxTEObB4qIs

Having failed to disarm criminals with gun controls that they defy, British politicians are now turning their attention to implementing something new and different: knife control. Because criminals will be much more respectful of knife laws than of those targeted at firearms, I guess.

"No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law," London's Mayor Sadiq Khan tweeted on April 8.

Not to be outdone, his predecessor, Boris Johnson, currently Foreign Secretary, called for increased use of stop-and-search powers by police. "You have got to stop them, you have got to search them and you have got to take the knives out of their possession."

Disgusting! I wonder how much security that mussie mayor has. Britain is no longer great but is forever lost.
[Linked Image]
notice picture of screw driver on the bin.

Maybe ice picks are OK. crazy mad
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Having failed to disarm criminals with gun controls that they defy, British politicians are now turning their attention to implementing something new and different: knife control.
Hell, I guess they'd probably shoot me on sight. I carry a knife AND a pistol........... But then, the odds of catching me in England are slightly higher than those of hell freezing over.
Phew, good thing there wasn't a picture of a gun on it.

The Brits have gone from just being stupid to complete idiocy.

And in the process are looking like the German Nazi's................all to no good result.

Seig Heil !!

MM
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
Phew, good thing there wasn't a picture of a gun on it.

Likely prohibited. They want their drones to forget what a gun looks like.
Posted By: okie john Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
A few weeks ago, someone raided one of these bins and took everything.

Okie John
Originally Posted by okie john
A few weeks ago, someone raided one of these bins and took everything.

Okie John

LOL. Dozens of harmless folks stupidly turn in their knives, and some criminal gets a windfall.
Posted By: JPro Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Originally Posted by auk1124

Culture rot.

Bingo. It sounds like a bad movie...........
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
What ????................. Not even a knife buy back ?
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Chop sticks for all. I'm hoping their food improves too.

Bb
Posted By: JPro Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
A sign showing the Cookie Monster calling you a coward for possessing a screwdriver or broken bottle sounds like a the dream of a never-worked, anti-vaxxer, stay-at-home, blue-state mom. In other words, about as useful in application as teats on a boar hog.
Posted By: night_owl Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Like other European cultures these people don't mind doing as they're told.
It worked okay for a thousand years...
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Muslims at work destroying everything they touch by any means. English people are so stupid.
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Pretty interesting social engineering experiment England is. They're whole society has been developed around the class system. Only those born into the right family get a leg up with whatever they want, get the good white collar jobs in other words get the money. The rest are paid slaves of one degree or another. They'd like to tell themselves they've left the class system behind and are a modern country and society but that's bs, the class system thrives behind the scenes. So you have a high percentage of people born on the wrong side of the tracks with the deck stacked against them in a huge way. Not surprisingly quite a few give up and just start stealing from the fuggers.

I was in Ireland last month so you get a lot of Brit tv news at night blended in with the Irish news. Tons of murders and violent crime daily it seemed in England. In Ireland a bit here and there, about drugs and gangs and someone gets shot or their house burned. In Britain widespread crime everywhere with little rhyme or reason and its hard to get a gun so knives it is. Maybe they should wake TF up and realise banning guns hasn't helped banning knives won't either they need a complete societal attitude adjustment. Maybe they need to start from scratch.
Back in days of old when knights were bold -

Wasn't every able bodied man required to have a bow and arrows and practice with them? IIRC Agincourt was won in large part due to the English bowmen.

Old King Harry is turning in his grave...
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
But. But what are they gonna do about a cricket ball in a sock???
Posted By: hanco Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
I’m glad I don’t live over there
Originally Posted by hanco

but the food is great and dental work is free.

but the food is great

That right there is really pretty damn funny......................never had a single really good meal there.................ever.

MM
Posted By: rainshot Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
It's kinda sad because Britton was our closest ally. Some of the most famous arms makers in the world are there. A lot of truly great engravers, etc. London's mayor being a muslim infidel is pretty scary. Winston Churchill and Margaret Thatcher must be spinning in their graves.
What a pathetic situation. The rag heads should sue for being called cowards. I’m sure the rag heads can substantiate that the carrying of weapons is in their culture, and therefore should be allowed.
Posted By: LouisB Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
Churchill and Thatcher have to be spinning in their graves. (had not yet read page 2 comments and said the same as above)
Pity that it was once a great nation.

How has the world overall fallen apart so quickly? . . . . Seriously????
Posted By: reivertom Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19

Culture rot.

I wonder when the wholesale mandatory neutering begins?
Originally Posted by reivertom

Culture rot.

I wonder when the wholesale mandatory neutering begins?

That will be reserved for native English only. The Muzzies will be allowed to keep their sets, because that would be insensitive.
Posted By: Mathsr Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/21/19
I'm wondering if you could get permission to place one of those boxes outside of a Walmart. Put a sign on it saying for people to dump their unwanted weapons/knives for proper disposal. Probably wouldn't need to check it but once a week. You could put a number on it for people to call, if they had any long guns that they wanted someone to come pick up and dispose of. cool
good question at the end :

The fish and chips is good, but hard to mess that up. And if the dental work is free, they clearly don’t take advantage of it. Brits have some of the nastiest teeth I’ve ever seen. They even joke about American’s obsession with straight and white teeth.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/22/19
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
But. But what are they gonna do about a cricket ball in a sock???

Probably entertain the masses, what the heck do you think "sports" are used for?

Seriously, all those adults around the world tied up fretting about how well professional sportsmen play a child's game. It is all about controlling the masses so they don't all decide to kick the traces and change the status quo.

Why do you think governments are so all-fired keen to build "sports" complexes.
Posted By: deflave Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/22/19
There’s a reason the shillelagh is a thing.

I hate the English.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Knife ban bin in England - 06/22/19
don't have to worry about them making shanks out of tooth brushes either.
© 24hourcampfire