Home
Link To Video
HILARIOUS
If anything, I bet the cop would have gone lighter on the Tasering if she wasn't creating a confused atmosphere with all her yelling.
Fun clip. Thanks!
Where was this? They look like Canadian uniforms
That's some pretty schitty police work.
Originally Posted by deflave
That's some pretty schitty police work.

We need more of that. Don’t listen to Good Cop? Here comes Bad Cop.
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Where was this? They look like Canadian uniforms

It was yesterday in DC.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/metro-police-investigating-after-officer-tazes-unarmed-man
Why did the cops taze him? It says they were there investigating some boys supposedly assaulting passengers with sticks. The cuffed the "kids" and this guy started talking. The article says he's being charged with assault. I didn't see him put his hands on anybody. Now a "balled fist" is considered "assault"? Wtf?

Personally, I saw no reason to taze the guy. At worst he was making a nuisance of himself.
I had a Police Chief tell me one time that it really really is best to just walk away and disengage sometimes.

The hell with your pride so to speak.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Why did the cops taze him? It says they were there investigating some boys supposedly assaulting passengers with sticks. The cuffed the "kids" and this guy started talking. The article says he's being charged with assault. I didn't see him put his hands on anybody. Now a "balled fist" is considered "assault"? Wtf?

Personally, I saw no reason to taze the guy. At worst he was making a nuisance of himself.

He was right up close to the kids in cuffs, and was instructed to stand back away from them. He refused. Cops are legitimately empowered to keep people away from the immediate area of an arrest, and to take non-lethal action against those who refuse the instruction.
Gawd damn.

They should have erected a gallows right then and there!

Sheeeit!

Homie dont play that.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He was right up close to the kids in cuffs, and was instructed to stand back away from them. He refused. Cops are legitimately empowered to keep people away from the immediate area of an arrest, and to take non-lethal action against those who refuse the instruction.
I'm a fan of Flaherty but this video didn't show minorities as clearly in the wrong as his usual stuff. I can kind of see the initial tazing now. The assault charge seems like a CYA move.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Gawd damn.

They should have erected a gallows right then and there!

Sheeeit!

Homie dont play that.

[Linked Image]

Don't know the definition of an assault, but I didn't see anything on the vid beyond nuisance.
© 24hourcampfire