Home
https://www.glamour.com/story/megan-rapinoe-white-house-comment-controversy

Fucq ‘em, I’ll root for someone to beat them then.
She's an idiot. Whatever happened to winning graciously with honor representing our country? If I were her coach I'd throw her ass off the team until she could show some respect for the country that sent her to compete.
Tell her to go clean a carpet somewhere...
I'm sure Mr Trump is loosing a lot of sleep over this.
Does anybody really care if girls soccer team players go to the white house
I notice the media has been pimping her an awful lot lately.
I don't gaf what this dumb bulldyke thinks about anything.
Fire her unpatriotic boitch.
I’m sure they won’t miss her....she could dye her hair orange and look like Trump
Looks like another dude playing on the girls team.
is she the one that looks like billy idol's grandmother?
Glamour website? Bit ironic don’t you think?
[bleep] that rug muncher - stay away biotch!
Protests USA but represents us in professional sports? Go play for another team, Witch.
I hope the women win and I hope she’s the one who fails to visit the White House as world champion-a once in a lifetime feat. Everyone else will enjoy themselves and be feated as champions while she sits alone in her selfish stupidity. Her loss.
Tell me what the gays have against Trump? I have noticed any big push against them on his part. He has better sht to do than worry about them.
Megan who? Imo all this disrespect started when they took discipline out of schools. I needed every single paddling I got in school and probably a few I didn't get. And whatever happened to a good old fashioned ass whooping? I was raised realizing that I can speak my mind and stand up to whomever but I just might get my nose poked if I can't back it up. Our millennials are a bunch of pussies and never faced the consequences of running there mouths. I'd like to see Megan and plenty others especially the current progressive liberal bunch get a round of bitch slaps. I believe I'd cut a nut off with a rusty dull knife if I could slap Nancy Pelosi and AOC one good time. I'd slap the makeup off of those bitches.
Who GAF about her - or soccer in general??? Drying PAINT is more exciting... But that's just me.. smile smile
Sick of seeing her butch dyke photo all over the place.

Just as sickening as the black tennis man, Serena Williams. sick
Originally Posted by Redneck
Who GAF about her - or soccer in general??? Drying PAINT is more exciting... But that's just me.. smile smile

Honestly bud, I'm spraying paint on the body of a 35 plymouth that I've been working on for 2 years. Happening today, it actually is exciting watching paint "dry".
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1143892326286266368

Trump said he will invite them even if they lose.
She needs to let me give her some flying lessons.
FEMALE
SOCCER
WGAF
Originally Posted by jorgeI
FEMALE
SOCCER
WGAF

Tell us you wouldn't watch it if they all had big taddies, running up and down the field floppin' about... grin
Originally Posted by Pat85

This month's David Hog.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
is she the one that looks like billy idol's grandmother?

Nailed it.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
FEMALE
SOCCER
WGAF

Tell us you wouldn't watch it if they all had big taddies, running up and down the field floppin' about... grin

But of course, as that would be their main attraction. That and the proper making of a sandwich, how to iron and coffee making
The 4 people that watch women's soccer will be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Tell me what the gays have against Trump? I have noticed any big push against them on his part. He has better sht to do than worry about them.

CNN/msnbs/-/-/- & the rest of the liars announced Trump hates lgbtqxyz - so it became a fact .
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

CNN/msnbs/-/-/- & the rest of the liars announced Trump hates lgbtqxyz - so it became a fact .

Who owns and operates those channels...rhetorical.
Don't want to go to the White House? Fine. It's your choice to publicly be a douche and disrespect your team and your country.
Ball
Feild
Run around for what ? Like almost 2 hrs?
Score 1- 0

How exciting....

Fan riots and stadium collapses and the fires are way more exciting!!!!
I can't stand those who disrespect their own countries, its a fuggin sport FFS, she can go play on the mens team next.
Megan Rapinoe sure is an ugly dude. How did he end up on a women's soccer team?
Just one more “I want to be famous so I’ll say I hate the Trump and the leftist media will report it!”

Yawn. Your 15 min are up, butch.
Tell her to go clean munch a carpet somewhere...

Fixed wink
Maybe she should play on the men’s team.
Arena sports in general got boring when the Romans took the swords away from the gladiators. That's particularly true of football! Watching a bunch of shaved apes chase a little pumpkin around a cow pasture- - - - -boring!
LOL!
Jerry
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
[bleep] that rug muncher - stay away biotch!

Her and I have that in common.
Soccer. WGAS?
They haven’t won s h i t yet, she should have kept her piehole shut. It would be hilarious if they were to lose to France tomorrow night.
Id soccer her....biotch.....
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I hope the women win and I hope she’s the one who fails to visit the White House as world champion-a once in a lifetime feat. Everyone else will enjoy themselves and be feated as champions while she sits alone in her selfish stupidity. Her loss.

Exactly.
She wear underwear with dick holes.
Brilliant Play – President Trump Invites U.S. Women’s Soccer Team to White House “Win or Lose”…

Megan Rapinoe is the co-captain of the U.S. women’s national soccer team and a rabid hater of President Trump. Ms. Rapinoe refuses to sing the U.S. national anthem; kneels during ceremonies to make her hatred for America visible; and grabs every microphone to tell the media about her politics in an effort to increase her resistance credentials.

The age-old axiom is: ‘be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it”. Today, President Trump brilliantly responded to Ms. Rapinoe. First, by calling out her arrogance in declaring victory before she even played the World Cup matches; and secondly, by inviting the entire team to the White House “win or lose”.

The pressure is now upon Ms. Rapinoe. That pressure overlays a preexisting, unstable and tenuous psychological condition related to her tribal self-identification and commercial aspirations. This dynamic is a recipe for implosion. It will not end well for her.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/
Oh BOO F UCKING HOO, she can join Kapernik and all the NFL goons for all her protest will do. Just an attention getting stunt like all the others, their protest won't make one scintilla of difference but if it makes them happy so be it.
U.S. Women`s National Soccer Team should just get rid of this Megan Rapinoe she is not doing the team any favors and there is no I in Team either. to me it would be a great honor to meet President Trump she is very foolish ,she must be a dang Bi-Liberal !
We used to take self important anti-American behavior seriously.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titles_of_Nobility_Amendment
Hope they lose and get eliminated quickly, no worries about going to WH. grin
I'd be thrilled if they lost and she broke her dick.

If you hit from the wrong side of the plate the MSM, game shows, all sitcoms, all soaps, and all advertising is featuring you as who we ALL are. I had no animosity toward anyone in this regard until recently, but their shove-it-down-our-throats campaign has changed my attitude.

It's gone way overboard. I'm resigned to watching shows and movies from the 1950s on Youtube anymore. Actually, there's better TV on Youtube in general than on cable stations and broadcast put together.
Women's sports could fall of the planet for all I care. NBA too for that matter.
Why the hell does anyone care if some pink hair dyke no one has ever heard of wants to boycott going to the White House.
Why do women's sports seem to produce so many dykes?
I'm sure its been said... but who cares....

She's from California so what did ya expect?
What the hell!!

They letting men play one the women's team now..........
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Hope they lose and get eliminated quickly, no worries about going to WH. grin

Read the previous posts.
So as this thread bares out the controversy has had its desired affect.

Soccer fans will watch no matter what most likely
Lots of people pissed about her statement will watch hoping they lose.
People who might not have watched might watch now because they hate Trump or because they hate this cûnt for what she stated.
Lots of people from other countries will probably watch now because they hate Trump or hate Gays and are interested in the controversy.
Yes some people wont because of her statement but more will that wont.
It will be a net positive in viewership especially from other countries because its an International game.

Its the whole action reaction thingy.
Originally Posted by 16bore
I’m sure they won’t miss her....she could dye her hair orange and look like Trump

Sure glad that I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I read your post .....
Let’s put this on perspective - would you have accepted an invitation (for whatever reason) if you had been invited to the Obama White House?

I sure as hell would not have!
I'd hang her picture in the barn to scare the rats out of the feed room!
Originally Posted by ironbender
Let’s put this on perspective - would you have accepted an invitation (for whatever reason) if you had been invited to the Obama White House?

To refuse was to racissss......
Don't really if she ever come back to the states.
What? That ugly hag? Who cares??
Originally Posted by tzone
The 4 people that watch women's soccer will be disappointed.

Lmao

You might need to put a zero behind that 4

Women’s sports in general, if you don’t have a friend or relative playing pretty difficult to get stoked about watching.

Sorry girls, you just don’t have the athleticism of the guys
Several Zeros actually...

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2019/06/womens-world-cup-viewership-fox-uswnt/

[Linked Image]

Women’s World Cup viewership remains up double-digits even as USWNT matches decline.

Entering the quarterfinals, the FIFA Women’s World Cup is averaging 1.13 million viewers on FOX and FS1 — up 11% from 2015 (1.02M), and up 101% from 2011 (559K). The 2011 average is for the group stage only as there was no round of 16.

The tournament continues to outperform 2015 despite weaker numbers for the USWNT. Three of the four USWNT matches have declined from four years ago, with Monday’s round of 16 match against Spain posting the biggest drop. That match had 3.15 million viewers on FS1, down a third from U.S.-Colombia in 2015 (4.72M).

Even including the streaming audience on the Fox Sports app (204K, +463%) and the Spanish-language audience on NBCSN, Telemundo and the Telemundo Deportes app (740K), the match would still fall short of 2015.

Keep in mind that this year’s Women’s World Cup is taking place in Europe, while the 2015 event took place in North America. While every U.S. match in 2015 aired in primetime, all four this year have taken place in the afternoon — and three of those four have aired during the workday. Not coincidentally, those are the three matches that have declined.

The non-U.S. matches have picked up the slack. Later Monday, Sweden-Canada scored 1.58 million viewers — up 62% from Norway-England in 2015 (973K). Netherlands-Japan had 1.14 million on Tuesday, up 20% from the same matchup in ’15, which aired in a late night timeslot (944K). Italy-China had 824,000 earlier in the day.

Austin led all markets for all four matches on Monday and Tuesday, with a 3.2 for Sweden-Canada, a 2.6 for Netherlands-Japan and a 2.1 for Italy-China. As previously noted, it drew a 4.7 for U.S.-Spain.

[Numbers from Fox Sports, Fox Sports PR 6.25, Nielsen via ShowBuzz Daily 6.25, 6.26]

Rapinoe......that’s the fella with the short hair on the women’s team, right?

I wish he’d just stick to playing women’s soccer and leave his personal opinions at home.

A choice is one thing, an expletive assisted announcement is a whole nother thing.
Hope the Frogs beat the lesbo pants off the degenerates.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

[Linked Image]

Women’s World Cup viewership remains up double-digits even as USWNT matches decline.

Entering the quarterfinals, the FIFA Women’s World Cup is averaging 1.13 million viewers on FOX and FS1 — up 11% from 2015 (1.02M), and up 101% from 2011 (559K). The 2011 average is for the group stage only as there was no round of 16.

The tournament continues to outperform 2015 despite weaker numbers for the USWNT. Three of the four USWNT matches have declined from four years ago, with Monday’s round of 16 match against Spain posting the biggest drop. That match had 3.15 million viewers on FS1, down a third from U.S.-Colombia in 2015 (4.72M).

Even including the streaming audience on the Fox Sports app (204K, +463%) and the Spanish-language audience on NBCSN, Telemundo and the Telemundo Deportes app (740K), the match would still fall short of 2015.

Keep in mind that this year’s Women’s World Cup is taking place in Europe, while the 2015 event took place in North America. While every U.S. match in 2015 aired in primetime, all four this year have taken place in the afternoon — and three of those four have aired during the workday. Not coincidentally, those are the three matches that have declined.

The non-U.S. matches have picked up the slack. Later Monday, Sweden-Canada scored 1.58 million viewers — up 62% from Norway-England in 2015 (973K). Netherlands-Japan had 1.14 million on Tuesday, up 20% from the same matchup in ’15, which aired in a late night timeslot (944K). Italy-China had 824,000 earlier in the day.

Austin led all markets for all four matches on Monday and Tuesday, with a 3.2 for Sweden-Canada, a 2.6 for Netherlands-Japan and a 2.1 for Italy-China. As previously noted, it drew a 4.7 for U.S.-Spain.

[Numbers from Fox Sports, Fox Sports PR 6.25, Nielsen via ShowBuzz Daily 6.25, 6.26]

Not fair dropping facts into this discussion!
Sweden Ladies get my vote for best lookin , the pink haired Rapinoe on the American team is nothing but weird lookin and a total azz.10 years from now she won`t be remembered anyway except maybe for a azzhole remarks.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

If you hit from the wrong side of the plate the MSM, game shows, all sitcoms, all soaps, and all advertising is featuring you as who we ALL are. I had no animosity toward anyone in this regard until recently, but their shove-it-down-our-throats campaign has changed my attitude.

It's gone way overboard. I'm resigned to watching shows and movies from the 1950s on Youtube anymore. Actually, there's better TV on Youtube in general than on cable stations and broadcast put together.

I am right there as well. I cut the cord on regular tv /cable last December. I haven't missed a thing that matters. I find myself on you tube mostly.
Originally Posted by pete53
Sweden Ladies get my vote for best lookin

I agree . . . I watched some of that game and I’d hit every one of them.
First Bristoe, now a dyke footy player. How will our CIC remain strong?

mike r
When did Anderson Cooper start playing futbol?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Sweden Ladies get my vote for best lookin

I agree . . . I watched some of that game and I’d hit every one of them.

Enjoy it while you can, in 20 years it'll be an all Arab team.
More important chit to discuss like Handkerchief or Tissue...

[Linked Image]

Not fair dropping facts into this discussion!
What’s soccer ?
Some one needs to soccer in the face
Originally Posted by hatari
Tell her to go clean munch a carpet linoleum somewhere...

Fixed wink

Fixed some more. wink
FEMALE
SOCCER
WGAF

Kind of like the Women's Football League
Don't care...soccer is for sissy's.
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
What’s soccer ?

Just the best game evah!

[Linked Image]
"FUDGE PACKERS & MUFF DIVERS!!

A ssholes all!!
Good thing she plays soccer...only way she will ever get a ball.
never heard of her
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

[Linked Image]

Made me laugh out loud🤣🤣
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
What’s soccer ?

sounds violent.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

[Linked Image]

Her grandmother was a movie star!

[Linked Image]

Remember when a 13 year old boys team kicked the American gold medal Olympic women’s soccer team?

So much for being great athletes

[Linked Image]

people actually watch that schit? i mean besides man hating lesbo's.
Originally Posted by rem141r
people actually watch that schit? i mean besides man hating lesbo's.

You should not judge the whole by the actions of one.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
U.S. Women`s National Soccer Team should just get rid of this Megan Rapinoe she is not doing the team any favors and there is no I in Team either. to me it would be a great honor to meet President Trump she is very foolish ,she must be a dang Bi-Liberal !

They need to get rid of the team's best player, Alex Morgan, because she too has betrayed her country along with Rapinoe.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ribka

Remember when a 13 year old boys team kicked the American gold medal Olympic women’s soccer team?

[img]https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/wwc2019logo.png[/

Link? Dont remember that.

[Linked Image]

I thought it was a picture from David Bowie's retirement party.
Originally Posted by doubletap
Does anybody really care if girls soccer team players go to the white house

You mean who cares if any sport goes to the Whitehouse? And who the heck wastes time watching sports anyway when you can be out doing things instead.
Anyone representing this country that's disrespectful to it should be removed from the team.

This is why I don't watch pro sports anymore, fuggem.
Another brainwashed LGBT idiot.

I watched part of the game the other night. That's a man underneath the hood.
Never heard of her......hard to imagine here presence will be missed.
Never heard that.

Originally Posted by ribka

[img]https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/wwc2019logo.png[/

Link? Dont remember that.
Eine kleine Scheissestuck.
Looks like they beat France. Go USA! Unfortunately it’s a political thing now.

Trump should invite the team, then if she doesn’t show, sent a personal letter congratulating her efforts for our team.

The end.....as in leave it alone.
Dude looks like a lady.
Ship their asses to China. They’d fit in better there.
Eh, it's womens soccer. No one will even remember who she is in a month.
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Eh, it's womens soccer. No one will even remember who she is in a month.

Unfortunately, the way I the Left pushes the LGBT Agenda down our throats, she’ll be on the cover of every magazine in the Country. 😡
She had a great game today,too bad she has such an attitude.
For any of you upset that she's not going to visit the WH, well AOC is pandering to her and she's going to visit the House of Representatives.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/fif...on-after-world-cup/ar-AADBjAf?ocid=ientp
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

China's national women's soccer team wouldn't put up with a defiant player with blatant hatred of their home country's values
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

China's national women's soccer team wouldn't put up with a defiant player with blatant hatred of their home country's values

Yep. They’d execute the bitch.
The left, democrats, liberals, communist, socialist, islamites, the news media, and globalist want power/control of the American people. They hate Americans, the Constitution, and the USA. They are all enemies and traitors of America. It has been found that the leftist, democrats, liberals, communist, socialist, islamites, lesbians, gays, transgenderism, and globalist have a condition which correlates with greater activity in the anterior cingulate cortex, poor and uncontrollable emotion regulation which features a hyperactive anterior cingulate cortex. This can be treated with medicines available today. Once they are treated they can live normal productive lives.
Originally Posted by Hudge
For any of you upset that she's not going to visit the WH, well AOC is pandering to her and she's going to visit the House of Representatives.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/fif...on-after-world-cup/ar-AADBjAf?ocid=ientp

On the same day Trump should find a phag or dyke and give them the Medal of Freedom in a WH ceremony.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Dude looks like a lady.

https://youtu.be/nf0oXY4nDxE
We have a Soccer team? Whoever that dude is, he should get kicked in the nuts.
© 24hourcampfire