Home
Posted By: Wildcatter264 In the enemy’s lair - 07/04/19
My wife and I spent the afternoon in Downtown Portland OR July 3rd. In honor of Independence Day on the 4th, we decided that appropriate display of our Nation’s Flag was in order.

American Flag in Downtown Portland

We walked throughout Downtown, including Courthouse Square, the farmer’s market, etc. dressed as shown in the photo. Saw a few hoodie clad people in all-black clothing, and an appalling absence of displays of American patriotic symbols. This is the same area where the Antifa thugs perpetrated their attacks last week.

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: In the enemy’s lair - 07/04/19
Did it smell like piss?
Posted By: hanco Re: In the enemy’s lair - 07/04/19
I bet it’s nasty there!
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: In the enemy’s lair - 07/05/19
You are a mean, awful person. Do you realize how many commies feelings were hurt? They are probably in a closet with a coloring book crying their eyes out now.
Posted By: ribka Re: In the enemy’s lair - 07/05/19
Portland isn’t America

The Democratic wing Antifa just violently beat an openly gay Asian man almost to death in broad daylight in front of Portland police and nothing happened

As long as you understand this would not be too upset
Posted By: ol_mike Re: In the enemy’s lair - 07/05/19
Originally Posted by ribka
Portland isn’t America

The Democratic wing Antifa just violently beat an openly gay Asian man almost to death in broad daylight in front of Portland police and nothing happened

As long as you understand this would not be too upset

Beat him almost to death ? Hell I've looked worse than him after a wrestling match in high school .

Good job Wildcatter264 !
They probably figured you for one of those crazy people who might go out with a bang if need be - or 5 magazines full of bangs . smile
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: In the enemy’s lair - 07/05/19
A lot of people hit the high lakes to do their trolling this fourth of July. I like your style! wink
Posted By: pdXammo Re: In the enemy’s lair - 07/05/19
I can't believe someone hasn't unloaded on those fsticks already.
Posted By: DubThomas Re: In the enemy’s lair - 07/05/19
You didn't have on your MAGA hat or a Trump 2020 hat so you weren't noticed.
© 24hourcampfire