Home
Are out of their freaking minds. Was set to chuck this flyer into the trash but noticed something familiar. I don't understand why but their brain trust put a pic of my fat ass on the flyer.

Sure screws up my witness protection deal.

[Linked Image][/URL][/img]
JLimbo - Male Model.
Oh yeah. A junk mail male model.
LOL!
LOL!
I look at that pick and think.... would you already have it ranged before you got behind the gun ? I mean... you walked the target out their didn't you ?

Any how.... Nice rifle set up... Kinda wish I had it... and it is kinda cool to be on a sales flyer.... something to pin on the wall in the gear room... Hec, if it was me I would put it in a poster frame and hang it in the gear room...

That is really cool.
Originally Posted by mikieb
I look at that pick and think.... would you already have it ranged before you got behind the gun ? I mean... you walked the target out their didn't you ?

Any how.... Nice rifle set up... Kinda wish I had it... and it is kinda cool to be on a sales flyer.... something to pin on the wall in the gear room... Hec, if it was me I would put it in a poster frame and hang it in the gear room...

That is really cool.

Why would you assume there's a "target" set at some specific distance?
He could be preparing to shoot at anything.
Did you send a photo to Cabela's or you do modeling on the side?
Originally Posted by JLimbo
Oh yeah. A junk mail male model.

Coulda been worse. A male junk model..... showing the whole world your frank n’ beans
I don't get it

Are you some "gun writer" we're all supposed to recognize?
No range finder, he's praying before he tries the shot.
Originally Posted by cas6969

LOL.

"Now I lay me down to shoot"......

JLimbo, will you be signing copies?
Trashed mine before I realized a celebrity is amongst us.

Please autograph and send to Boomer to adorn his big wheel truck sleeper cab...😂😎
Originally Posted by cas6969

There might have been some praying involved. Had to do lots of ranging since we were shooting about 40 different targets on both sides of a canyon. They were between about 200 to 660 yards. If I could have mastered my smart phone like the cool kids I would've taken a pic highlighted the targets and given them yardages.

This was at a Cabelas/Magpul long range precision rifle class last summer. Had Marine scout snipers for instructors and the two gunsmiths from the Remington Custom Shop that built the rifles to keep an eye on us.

I learned a bunch and made some improbable shots all the while making some new friends.

Both Cabelas and Magpul had photographers there and the told us we might end up on social media or in ads. I wasn't expecting to see myself since I'm as photogenic as a cow pie.
Cabelas had been sliding for a while. Bass Pro bought ‘em and they went right the fugg off the cliff.
Mostly a clothing store.

I can buy 'cargo' shorts at walmart.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Mostly a clothing store.

That's the way my Cabelas has become. Mostly Red Head clothes and the good stuff-like reloading supplies ammo ect. gets squeezed down to nothing.

They kept the fishing side mostly intact but the hunting/shooting side got creamed.
Well I'm getting an autographed copy of that. I almost know somebody famous!
Originally Posted by slumlord
Mostly a clothing store.

That's the way my Cabelas has become. Mostly Red Head clothes and the good stuff-like reloading supplies ammo ect. gets squeezed down to nothing.

They kept the fishing side mostly intact but the hunting/shooting side got creamed.

And they don’t even try with their pricing. It’s a damn joke.
#academy
I burned a $100 gift card in there on the some peanut oil and jerky, chocolate covered peanuts. laugh

Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Well I'm getting an autographed copy of that. I almost know somebody famous!

Wouldn't want to correct you T but you do know somebody that's not even close to being almost famous. grin
Best deal at BPS is the Moonpies.
Well, congrats??
Do they teach you to aim at the deer for a little while before stretching out your stink finger while holding the grip to flip the safety off? grin
Obviously you were the best looking sombitch there or they would have used someone else................
By far not the best looking sombitch but maybe the best looker struggling with the rangfinder.
By far not the best looking sombitch but maybe the best looker struggling with the rangfinder.

Oh I don't know......Yer kinda pretty......
In a homely kinda way........
You really should get your glasses back from your dog. Homely kind of way is very generous.
Wow! I told my wife that I had conversed with you and she took me to the bedroom and wore me out. Thanks!
do we get another 10% off if we have an autographed copy of the flyer?
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Cabelas had been sliding for a while. Bass Pro bought ‘em and they went right the fugg off the cliff.

Yup. I quit doing business with them when they fugged up the credit card changeover process. They've been sending me a bill with a zero balance on it for months. I finally got tired of it, called them and cancelled the account. I told them they could keep the $4.73 in points I had left.
© 24hourcampfire