Home
Posted By: Lennie Florida man killed by wild dogs - 07/07/19
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/07/us/florida-man-attacked-hundred-bites-dogs-trnd/index.html
Dammit. I accidentally clicked on CNN. For those that don't like to support CNN https://www.google.com/search?q=flo...882j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Friendly neighborhood pitbulls.
Several pit bull mixes have been captured.
Carry a gun
Whoever the “Florida Man” is, he seems to always be in the news doing stupid schitt. Why is it always Florida?
Originally Posted by Capt_Craig
Whoever the “Florida Man” is, he seems to always be in the news doing stupid schitt. Why is it always Florida?

That's because we're overrun with Immigrants from other states....mostly North of the Mason/Dixon line! grin
Originally Posted by frogman43

That's because we're overrun with Immigrants from other states....mostly North of the Mason/Dixon line! grin

Yep! We try to be a leading exporter of stupid schitts...but it's hard to keep up with demand down there! wink In this case it's whoever let those dogs loose. Too bad for this guy and his family though.
the authorities should just round up and kill all the feral dogs they can in the area. Doing DNA checks is expensive, stupid and unnecessary.

There even members here from Floriduh...
Imagine that.
Had a friend who was a small town LEO and on the night shift cleaned up all the strays with a suppressor. Like magic, as long as no-one knew.
I have a friend who served as mayor of a small town. He would go out with his Chief of Police at night on dog control missions. Amazing what a 10-22 can accomplish.
"When dogs get in packs, their behavior is unpredictable."

Yep.

People, too.
In Campti Louisiana the old big godzilla of a police chief would take to the streets at first light on Sunday mornings and take out the problem. That was in the 60s and 70s. He would probably be put in the bighouse nowdays.
Originally Posted by Hastings
In Campti Louisiana the old big godzilla of a police chief would take to the streets at first light on Sunday mornings and take out the problem. That was in the 60s and 70s. He would probably be put in the bighouse nowdays.

Canines or other stuff too ?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Dammit. I accidentally clicked on CNN. For those that don't like to support CNN https://www.google.com/search?q=flo...882j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I don't care to support Google either.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Hastings
Canines or other stuff too ?
Far as I know he did not shoot any of the local primates, but they usually didn't stay out once daylight started showing, but there were some that turned up dead from bullet wounds.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the authorities should just round up and kill all the feral dogs they can in the area. Doing DNA checks is expensive, stupid and unnecessary.

There you go. Out in rural parts here there isn't even a second thought.
Some people eat them.
They don't have to be feral to need shootin, around here.
On my spread I came up with the perfect solution. It is called 6.8 SPC II with 95 grain Barnes TTSX. Combine that with the local Buzzard over population and the problem is solved. Running my Blue Lacy s a week ago and had a HUGE female Pit come at us out of nowhere. Problem eradicated.
Another lazyass 'grr, always with the "shortcuts" in life, huh?
© 24hourcampfire