Home
Hard to tell what it's about. But it seems like both sides wants to beat on the short, big boobed woman in the brown top.

They aren't guests anymore. They were all family members.
Groids being groids.
Wassup Bitch?
those kids in the cart getting tossed around like a dog toy

happiest place on earth except when its neighborhood crap bitch!

momma knows how to play the game, you go down, you stay down - she just got disability for life
The guy in the pink hits like a girl..Surprised someone didn't just knock him out.
who choked me out! who choked me out!

popeyes chicken did that!
The Africa exhibit...

It all started over which was better a 6.5 Creedmoor or 270...
No skinny people were injured in the production of this video.

Actually

No skinny people were even involved in the production of this video
Originally Posted by 338Rem
The Africa exhibit...

The Lyin’ King!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Actually

They're only Skinnies south of the equator.
And people on this board still act as though segregationists were evil.

Looks like the park security was pretty much a joke.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
And people on this board still act as though segregationists were evil.

Even W E B DuBois was face-palming from his grave.
About 5 people should have been dropped PDQ, especially the wife beater in the red shirt.
Ahahahaahaha... Nig's being ger's... What is left, but to love, love, LOVE it?
The Africa exhibit...

The Lyin’ King!

that's good

tickets to Disneyland are like $117 a pop. Its decisions like that - spending the money, fighting and then demanding to go to jail

that keeps families like that impoverished
When did so many white people become absolute puzzies? What does a black man have to do in Disneyland to get arrested? They just going to let him walk off?
Originally Posted by Barkoff
When did so many white people become absolute puzzies? What does a black man have to do in Disneyland to get arrested? They just going to let him walk off?

Why would anyone jump into the scrap aside from security or the police? I wouldn't touch that mess with a 10' pole.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Why would anyone jump into the scrap aside from security or the police? I wouldn't touch that mess with a 10' pole.

I would touch it...

With a telephoto lens...
Those children were learning a valuable lesson about how adults resolve a disagreement that will likely ensure that they too will make great life decisions.
Folks that have beat each other up and are dead tired from the whoopin' they give and the whoopin' they got are so much easier to handle. I'd stand back and keep folks back for a while and let them see the show. Full filling every stereo type.

kwg
Originally Posted by Mathsr
Those children were learning a valuable lesson about how adults resolve a disagreement that will likely ensure that they too will make great life decisions.

Sweet Emotion.
I'm thinking most people thought the Jungle Book exhibit moved to Toon Town.

Part of Disney's new Live Action Cultural Immersion attractions.
I'm saving that. laugh
A free ride.............
Grandma got up ouwt dat wheelchair and got the dialysis knocked outta her.
That's Disney's latest Planet of the Apes sequel.
The running joke in our family whenever we see trash or misery at Disney is "There's more of that Disney magic."

LMAO.
Originally Posted by shrapnel

It all started over which was better a 6.5 Creedmoor or 270...

Lol. wink
Kneegros being Kneegros!!
Where is the same security that pounced on me and my bro in law for firing up a joint in the haunted mansion?
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

I would, but it would be oak, hickory or ironwood, and iron shod. "Nothing like a nice piece of hickory "... wink
(I was staff boxing before I could shave.)

Says Disneyland so I assume there's no men there.
Observations:

#1 -- NO WAY would I get involved in that. Kudos (I guess) to the folks that did try to do the right old fashion thing, but in this day and age.... NO WAY. Easy way for you to get bit, stabbed, or sued.

#2 -- Why did it take park security so long to respond? Considering all the security BS it takes to get into a place like that, why was there not a quicker response? I bet ISIS is taking notes on this video

#3 -- Security just let everyone walk? These folks were in an ongoing scrap and you just turn them loose again? What is to prevent them from starting a donnybrook in the line for the next ride and then injuring more people.

#4 -- Makes me question why I would ever take my family (especially small kids) into an enclosed public place knowing this type of behavior is all too common today.

#5 -- I was hoping that a costumed employee (Goofy or Pluto) would come out of no were and lay the smack down on all of them!
Dayum this country has gotten fat! Li'l skinny white guy tries to break it up. crazy ()I'm sure the bros' appreciated that!) Kids cryin' every where. What a mess.
JFC they have no security that can whoop a little ass?
JFC they have no security that can whoop a little ass?
The Africa exhibit...

LMAO
Toon Town turned into Detroit.

Yup. And when security got there they didn't do [bleep]. See any arrests? Me neither.
Security in parks like that are the same as TSA.

They really can't do anything to you. That's why the guy is telling him to stay with him. There's only one way in and out of the park. He'll be arrested. It just won't be by a Disney employee.
A classic study in conflict resolution...

DF
From 2 other threads.... worth repeating because political correctness will destroy us if we try to pretend otherwise

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...eace_corps_in_africa_trump_is_right.html

Great report … bet one forum member here will have a cow if he sees this.....

What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa: Trump Is Right
By Karin McQuillan

Three weeks after college, I flew to Senegal, West Africa, to run a community center in a rural town. Life was placid, with no danger, except to your health. That danger was considerable, because it was, in the words of the Peace Corps doctor, "a fecalized environment."
In plain English: s--- is everywhere. People defecate on the open ground, and the feces is blown with the dust – onto you, your clothes, your food, the water. He warned us the first day of training: do not even touch water. Human feces carries parasites that bore through your skin and cause organ failure.
Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that a few decades later, liberals would be pushing the lie that Western civilization is no better than a third-world country. Or would teach two generations of our kids that loving your own culture and wanting to preserve it are racism.
Last time I was in Paris, I saw a beautiful African woman in a grand boubou have her child defecate on the sidewalk next to Notre Dame Cathedral. The French police officer, ten steps from her, turned his head not to see.

I have seen. I am not turning my head and pretending unpleasant things are not true.
Senegal was not a hellhole. Very poor people can lead happy, meaningful lives in their own cultures' terms. But they are not our terms. The excrement is the least of it. Our basic ideas of human relations, right and wrong, are incompatible.

As a twenty-one-year-old starting out in the Peace Corps, I loved Senegal. In fact, I was euphoric. I quickly made friends and had an adopted family. I relished the feeling of the brotherhood of man. People were open, willing to share their lives and, after they knew you, their innermost thoughts.
The longer I lived there, the more I understood: it became blindingly obvious that the Senegalese are not the same as us. The truths we hold to be self-evident are not evident to the Senegalese. How could they be? Their reality is totally different. You can't understand anything in Senegal using American terms.
Take something as basic as family. Family was a few hundred people, extending out to second and third cousins. All the men in one generation were called "father." Senegalese are Muslim, with up to four wives. Girls had their clitorises cut off at puberty. (I witnessed this, at what I thought was going to be a nice coming-of-age ceremony, like a bat mitzvah or confirmation.) Sex, I was told, did not include kissing. Love and friendship in marriage were Western ideas. Fidelity was not a thing. Married women would have sex for a few cents to have cash for the market.
What I did witness every day was that women were worked half to death. Wives raised the food and fed their own children, did the heavy labor of walking miles to gather wood for the fire, drew water from the well or public faucet, pounded grain with heavy hand-held pestles, lived in their own huts, and had conjugal visits from their husbands on a rotating basis with their co-wives. Their husbands lazed in the shade of the trees.
Yet family was crucial to people there in a way Americans cannot comprehend.

The Ten Commandments were not disobeyed – they were unknown. The value system was the exact opposite. You were supposed to steal everything you can to give to your own relatives. There are some Westernized Africans who try to rebel against the system. They fail.
We hear a lot about the kleptocratic elites of Africa. The kleptocracy extends through the whole society. My town had a medical clinic donated by international agencies. The medicine was stolen by the medical workers and sold to the local store. If you were sick and didn't have money, drop dead. That was normal.
So here in the States, when we discovered that my 98-year-old father's Muslim health aide from Nigeria had stolen his clothes and wasn't bathing him, I wasn't surprised. It was familiar.

In Senegal, corruption ruled, from top to bottom. Go to the post office, and the clerk would name an outrageous price for a stamp. After paying the bribe, you still didn't know it if it would be mailed or thrown out. That was normal.
One of my most vivid memories was from the clinic. One day, as the wait grew hotter in the 110-degree heat, an old woman two feet from the medical aides – who were chatting in the shade of a mango tree instead of working – collapsed to the ground. They turned their heads so as not to see her and kept talking. She lay there in the dirt. Callousness to the sick was normal.
Americans think it is a universal human instinct to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It's not. It seems natural to us because we live in a Bible-based Judeo-Christian culture.

We think the Protestant work ethic is universal. It's not. My town was full of young men doing nothing. They were waiting for a government job. There was no private enterprise. Private business was not illegal, just impossible, given the nightmare of a third-world bureaucratic kleptocracy. It is also incompatible with Senegalese insistence on taking care of relatives.

All the little stores in Senegal were owned by Mauritanians. If a Senegalese wanted to run a little store, he'd go to another country. The reason? Your friends and relatives would ask you for stuff for free, and you would have to say yes. End of your business. You are not allowed to be a selfish individual and say no to relatives. The result: Everyone has nothing.

The more I worked there and visited government officials doing absolutely nothing, the more I realized that no one in Senegal had the idea that a job means work. A job is something given to you by a relative. It provides the place where you steal everything to give back to your family.
I couldn't wait to get home. So why would I want to bring Africa here? Non-Westerners do not magically become American by arriving on our shores with a visa.
For the rest of my life, I enjoyed the greatest gift of the Peace Corps: I love and treasure America more than ever. I take seriously my responsibility to defend our culture and our country and pass on the American heritage to the next generation.

African problems are made worse by our aid efforts. Senegal is full of smart, capable people. They will eventually solve their own country's problems. They will do it on their terms, not ours. The solution is not to bring Africans here.

We are lectured by Democrats that we must privilege third-world immigration by the hundred million with chain migration. They tell us we must end America as a white, Western, Judeo-Christian, capitalist nation – to prove we are not racist. I don't need to prove a thing. Leftists want open borders because they resent whites, resent Western achievements, and hate America. They want to destroy America as we know it.
As President Trump asked, why would we do that?
We have the right to choose what kind of country to live in. I was happy to donate a year of my life as a young woman to help the poor Senegalese. I am not willing to donate my country.
A can of pepper spray could have taken care of that.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Dayum this country has gotten fat! Li'l skinny white guy tries to break it up. crazy ()I'm sure the bros' appreciated that!) Kids cryin' every where. What a mess.

Just more entertainment, no ticket required.

Why break it up...?

It's a theme park after all...

DF
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
From 2 other threads.... worth repeating because political correctness will destroy us if we try to pretend otherwise

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...eace_corps_in_africa_trump_is_right.html

Great report … bet one forum member here will have a cow if he sees this.....

What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa: Trump Is Right
By Karin McQuillan

Three weeks after college, I flew to Senegal, West Africa, to run a community center in a rural town. Life was placid, with no danger, except to your health. That danger was considerable, because it was, in the words of the Peace Corps doctor, "a fecalized environment."
In plain English: s--- is everywhere. People defecate on the open ground, and the feces is blown with the dust – onto you, your clothes, your food, the water. He warned us the first day of training: do not even touch water. Human feces carries parasites that bore through your skin and cause organ failure.
Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that a few decades later, liberals would be pushing the lie that Western civilization is no better than a third-world country. Or would teach two generations of our kids that loving your own culture and wanting to preserve it are racism.
Last time I was in Paris, I saw a beautiful African woman in a grand boubou have her child defecate on the sidewalk next to Notre Dame Cathedral. The French police officer, ten steps from her, turned his head not to see.

I have seen. I am not turning my head and pretending unpleasant things are not true.
Senegal was not a hellhole. Very poor people can lead happy, meaningful lives in their own cultures' terms. But they are not our terms. The excrement is the least of it. Our basic ideas of human relations, right and wrong, are incompatible.

As a twenty-one-year-old starting out in the Peace Corps, I loved Senegal. In fact, I was euphoric. I quickly made friends and had an adopted family. I relished the feeling of the brotherhood of man. People were open, willing to share their lives and, after they knew you, their innermost thoughts.
The longer I lived there, the more I understood: it became blindingly obvious that the Senegalese are not the same as us. The truths we hold to be self-evident are not evident to the Senegalese. How could they be? Their reality is totally different. You can't understand anything in Senegal using American terms.
Take something as basic as family. Family was a few hundred people, extending out to second and third cousins. All the men in one generation were called "father." Senegalese are Muslim, with up to four wives. Girls had their clitorises cut off at puberty. (I witnessed this, at what I thought was going to be a nice coming-of-age ceremony, like a bat mitzvah or confirmation.) Sex, I was told, did not include kissing. Love and friendship in marriage were Western ideas. Fidelity was not a thing. Married women would have sex for a few cents to have cash for the market.
What I did witness every day was that women were worked half to death. Wives raised the food and fed their own children, did the heavy labor of walking miles to gather wood for the fire, drew water from the well or public faucet, pounded grain with heavy hand-held pestles, lived in their own huts, and had conjugal visits from their husbands on a rotating basis with their co-wives. Their husbands lazed in the shade of the trees.
Yet family was crucial to people there in a way Americans cannot comprehend.

The Ten Commandments were not disobeyed – they were unknown. The value system was the exact opposite. You were supposed to steal everything you can to give to your own relatives. There are some Westernized Africans who try to rebel against the system. They fail.
We hear a lot about the kleptocratic elites of Africa. The kleptocracy extends through the whole society. My town had a medical clinic donated by international agencies. The medicine was stolen by the medical workers and sold to the local store. If you were sick and didn't have money, drop dead. That was normal.
So here in the States, when we discovered that my 98-year-old father's Muslim health aide from Nigeria had stolen his clothes and wasn't bathing him, I wasn't surprised. It was familiar.

In Senegal, corruption ruled, from top to bottom. Go to the post office, and the clerk would name an outrageous price for a stamp. After paying the bribe, you still didn't know it if it would be mailed or thrown out. That was normal.
One of my most vivid memories was from the clinic. One day, as the wait grew hotter in the 110-degree heat, an old woman two feet from the medical aides – who were chatting in the shade of a mango tree instead of working – collapsed to the ground. They turned their heads so as not to see her and kept talking. She lay there in the dirt. Callousness to the sick was normal.
Americans think it is a universal human instinct to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It's not. It seems natural to us because we live in a Bible-based Judeo-Christian culture.

We think the Protestant work ethic is universal. It's not. My town was full of young men doing nothing. They were waiting for a government job. There was no private enterprise. Private business was not illegal, just impossible, given the nightmare of a third-world bureaucratic kleptocracy. It is also incompatible with Senegalese insistence on taking care of relatives.

All the little stores in Senegal were owned by Mauritanians. If a Senegalese wanted to run a little store, he'd go to another country. The reason? Your friends and relatives would ask you for stuff for free, and you would have to say yes. End of your business. You are not allowed to be a selfish individual and say no to relatives. The result: Everyone has nothing.

The more I worked there and visited government officials doing absolutely nothing, the more I realized that no one in Senegal had the idea that a job means work. A job is something given to you by a relative. It provides the place where you steal everything to give back to your family.
I couldn't wait to get home. So why would I want to bring Africa here? Non-Westerners do not magically become American by arriving on our shores with a visa.
For the rest of my life, I enjoyed the greatest gift of the Peace Corps: I love and treasure America more than ever. I take seriously my responsibility to defend our culture and our country and pass on the American heritage to the next generation.

African problems are made worse by our aid efforts. Senegal is full of smart, capable people. They will eventually solve their own country's problems. They will do it on their terms, not ours. The solution is not to bring Africans here.

We are lectured by Democrats that we must privilege third-world immigration by the hundred million with chain migration. They tell us we must end America as a white, Western, Judeo-Christian, capitalist nation – to prove we are not racist. I don't need to prove a thing. Leftists want open borders because they resent whites, resent Western achievements, and hate America. They want to destroy America as we know it.
As President Trump asked, why would we do that?
We have the right to choose what kind of country to live in. I was happy to donate a year of my life as a young woman to help the poor Senegalese. I am not willing to donate my country.

Excellent post. Thank you!
I remember having to wear my charlies to Dizzneeland.

Ahhh, the good ol’ days.

And everyone was oh so nice!!!
Fuuckin animals...... " neighborhood crip"..... I work with an daily. Not surprising at all, too bad someone didn't shoot him in the face.
DisneyWORLD in Fla has Orange Co sheriff deputies shouldering the gate checks and randomly walking around inside.

Originally Posted by slumlord
DisneyWORLD in Fla has Orange Co sheriff deputies shouldering the gate checks and randomly walking around inside.

Hey Slumster,

They got a gator pit there by any chance?

Hey Slumster,

beside the grand floridian hotel

Happiest Place on Earth....from the other side of the railroad tracks.
Originally Posted by deflave
"There's more of that Disney magic."

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by KFWA

lol.... Guy walks in with a ball cap and red backpack on around 2:56. Watches for a second, jumps in, sinks the choke, holds it till the guy passes out, lets go, sticks around for a second then exits stage left. I like that guy....
No electrical or mechanical engineers were harmed in the filming of this clip.
It was allowed to continue because it was actually the African exhibit. Shows Africans outside their native habitat and how they normally act.
And here we've been planning on joining youngest son and his wife and their two young daughters on a trip to Disneyland this fall.

Forwarded this video to him and he's pissed about how this crap was allowed to go on so long. Rethinking plans now.
Nobody wants to take their kids to see this kind of chit show.
Never been there.

Wasn't planning to go.

Officially off the list now.

Hey Slumster,

End of problem!
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
It was allowed to continue because it was actually the African exhibit. Shows Africans outside their native habitat and how they normally act.

As an added bonus it is clearly an interactive exhibit.
Originally Posted by Morewood

I highly recommend the chit show at the San Antonio zoo! When my kids were tykes they loved it. Also taught em coordination and cat-like reflexes dodgin’ that stuff!!!
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

lol.... Guy walks in with a ball cap and red backpack on around 2:56. Watches for a second, jumps in, sinks the choke, holds it till the guy passes out, lets go, sticks around for a second then exits stage left. I like that guy....

I watched that over and over again. It just warmed my heart and brought back fond memories of the "carotid restraint". Brings tears to my eyes, it does... laugh

If you watch closely, you'll see him running from way back in the crowd, watch for his chance and go straight for the choke-hold. I think he's undercover security, probably an ex-cop. Watch as he speaks to the supervisor in the blue shirt just before he takes off...

There's another white guy with a ballcap and daypack who tries to intervene early, but then steps back until the cavalry arrives. Like a spotter, probably wearing a body camera. It's done in a lot of very popular attractions to CYA the business and to ID bad guys.

Ed

He was an unsung hero that day. That was pretty badass the way he choked that guy out and then he casually walks away because he's got other things to do.

Looked to me like he hung around just long enough to see if Redshirt wanted anymore BS, then sauntered away. You're right. Cool fearless dude.
Surprised actually that they didn’t start flinging poop at eachother
And here we've been planning on joining youngest son and his wife and their two young daughters on a trip to Disneyland this fall.

Forwarded this video to him and he's pissed about how this crap was allowed to go on so long. Rethinking plans now.

My wife and I took our children Disney World in Florida a couple of times. We never witnessed anything like this at all. Everyone acted like they should and we had a great time.

We did see a seagull dive bomb a lady with big bouffant hairdo and an ice cream cone. The gull got the ice cream and on the power climb out of arm swinging range, it took a dump to lighten its load. From our vantage point, it looked like the gull got about 4 inches of penetration in her hair. That alone was worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Never been there.

Wasn't planning to go.

+1
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

I watched that over and over again. It just warmed my heart and brought back fond memories of the "carotid restraint". Brings tears to my eyes, it does... laugh

If you watch closely, you'll see him running from way back in the crowd, watch for his chance and go straight for the choke-hold. I think he's undercover security, probably an ex-cop. Watch as he speaks to the supervisor in the blue shirt just before he takes off...

There's another white guy with a ballcap and daypack who tries to intervene early, but then steps back until the cavalry arrives. Like a spotter, probably wearing a body camera. It's done in a lot of very popular attractions to CYA the business and to ID bad guys.

Ed

Too easy. Guy didn't work to get position and the other guy didn't have a clue how to defend a rnc.

Hey Slumster,

That probably goes passed our idaho Or alaska cohort at mach 1

Recall that's where the gator ate the little boy about 5 years ago.

Disney is a commie chitthole owned by anti-american leftist .
Find out when Gay Day LGBQLMNOP is - for 20+ YEARS Disney has had special week for their friends and family members .
Originally Posted by ribka
Surprised actually that they didn’t start flinging poop at eachother

Yeah same here. It would have been the Simian thing to do...

Afraid I'd have just stood back and watched...hoping they'd kill each other...

He was an unsung hero that day. That was pretty badass the way he choked that guy out and then he casually walks away because he's got other things to do.

It's a big place. Odds are someone else needed choked.
Never been there.

Wasn't planning to go.

Gotta go at least once.

Hey Slumster,

That probably goes passed our idaho Or alaska cohort at mach 1

Recall that's where the gator ate the little boy about 5 years ago.

I thought that’s where that little kid got ate. I remember that!
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

[Linked Image]

Original source:

just another day in the hood for them. nothing new
Where is the same security that pounced on me and my bro in law for firing up a joint in the haunted mansion?

LMAO, You tried to hotbox the kids?
Since I am kicked out of fakebook for 30 days again, this is by far the second best option for entertainment. LMFAO!
The ol’ campfire NEVER disappoints!!!!
Best part of the video is when Big Momma in the zebra hide does the "soccer flop" at 1:17. Holy Schidt that was funny!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Haha exactly!
I remember when the jungle boat guide used to just shoot them for you..
Ima ready to go to jail tonite !

Somebody tase that bro.

Cancel the taser rnc in progress.

My fave part was when the two dudes were doing the Fred Sanford shuffle w one another just lookin for an opening and then

BAM !

He nails the chick

I dunno know if I can take you, but I can take this tig bittie gal on !

Actually

LMAO!!!
Well...nobody had a weave on

That's usually the first to get snatched
Originally Posted by Judman
Fuuckin animals...... " neighborhood crip"..... I work with an daily. Not surprising at all, too bad someone didn't shoot him in the face.

LMAO...😂😜😎
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Somebody tase that bro.

My fave part was when the two dudes were doing the Fred Sanford shuffle w one another just lookin for an opening and then

BAM !

He nails the chick

I do love their propensity to punch women.

Somebody tase that bro.

BAM !

He nails the chick

Later, the guy in the red shirt (that was fighting with the guy who tagged the big titted gal) decided that he wanted to beat on her too.

She was definitely in the wrong place. Both sides of the squabble was whuppin' on her.
But one can't see any crab legs. grin
Bet there was a box of KFC in there somewhere.

Somebody tase that bro.

BAM !

He nails the chick

I do love their propensity to punch women.

A certain type of lower income, lower educated, system supported person is typically the ones who act this way in public and private.

Then you have the privileged, well nurtured, white boy or girl who feels threatened by 6 police officers in a Starbucks and asks the manger to have them removed.

Both types of people are worthless POS...But, I hate most people regardless of color. 😎
The Africa exhibit...

I don't know why, but I can't quit laughing!

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

[Linked Image]

Original source:

Can someone tell me just exactly what it is that strolls into frame at about 3:22 with the bleached blonde hair and white hat???
Originally Posted by Deer Turd
Can someone tell me just exactly what it is that strolls into frame at about 3:22 with the bleached blonde hair and white hat???

Wow! I can't believe I missed that.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I reacted to him/her, too, when I saw it. Can't tell what it is.

I reacted to him/her, too, when I saw it. Can't tell what it is.

It's a heavy duty model whatever it is.
I don’t see this family singing “It’s a Small World” on their way back to the room.
I don’t see this family singing “It’s a Small World” on their way back to the room.

We were in Las Vegas once, watching a Marshall Tucker Band concert, when we noticed a quite intoxicated redneck family next to us. What appeared to be the son in law said something to the older man in the sleeveless, flannel shirt. The man's face instantly wrinkled into a scowl, and he hit the son in law in the mouth hard enough to turn him a complete back flip. The was the end of the excitement, but they weren't singing when they left either. Son in law also wasn't whistling.
That would have been worth the sky high price of admission right there.

The first thing to tell the family about when you got home.
Looks like they were wearin' Nikes.
Fine example of what welfare has brought us, zero personal responsibility or respect.

We need to end welfare if we are ever going to be a great country again.

That was Bulk Hogan.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

That was Bulk Hogan.

Florida babe . . .
Just poor starving 'cans, fighting over scraps of food most of the time. Driven mad by the abundance of food al around them.
Have a bit of pity for them. cool
The title is very misleading..... That wasn't much of a scrap at all.....
Good lord those are some big women.
Best entertainment I've seen in years. Could have watched another 20 minutes of it.

That was Bulk Hogan.

HFS, I'm dying!
Bulk Hogan indeed ! 😂😂😂

Dang alla that and no wardrobe malfunction ? 🤔🤔. Janet Jackson you got some ‘splainin to do girl 🤷🏻‍♂️
Originally Posted by bobinpa
The title is very misleading..... That wasn't much of a scrap at all.....

Not really, but ain't ya glad someone had the presence of mind to record it?

I'd don't know how many times I'd have to watch it in order to get through it all without laughing, but it hasn't happened yet.
The inner city is transported to Disneyland. Might give someone a brainstorm for a new "attraction"..................
It looked to me like the security guy that walked in at 3:20 was putting his pecker away.
I told you bitch, go get the fast pass! Great response by security(not)! For a place you get screened to get into, security once in looks dismal!!
You really do not believe the Disney security is there for your protection do you?
Brutha man ain’t afraid to slap a ho.
Disney Security are a bunch of hard chargers that's for sure. Think I saw Paul Blart, Mall Cop in the middle of it.

Coolio in the pink shirt sure wanted the black Dolly Parton's weave. He grabbed her hair like 4 times. Now that's a man's man.

Hope they get more crablegs at the buffet so this sch!t cools down. Word.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Groids being groids.

Yep.
Wow, there's some huge asses!

That was Bulk Hogan.

Thanks for the correction! I was sure it was the Incredible Sulk.
Another absolutely disgusting dysfunctional example of "black lives matter". How come some of them did not go to jail? They are crazy, they walk around every day and do not know they are crazy.

That was Bulk Hogan.

I think Trump had a one night stand with Cinderella about 40 years ago
Saw something just like this on one of the 'Mutual of Omaha episodes with Marlin Perkins with baboons.
Originally Posted by arkypete
Saw something just like this on one of the 'Mutual of Omaha episodes with Marlin Perkins with baboons.

I was thinking the same thing!
Spooks being spooks.

Hoodrats have no shame.

You really do not believe the Disney security is there for your protection do you?

Sounds like they cross train with TSA.

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!
Originally Posted by wildfowl

It looks like a Disney character dressed up like a security guard....... or a security something.
There used to be a local wrestler around here in the 60's and 70's named Jackie Fargo. If I didn't know better...

[Linked Image]
This is all over the morning news today.

Disney gonna be playing damage control for a bit.
If I was a guessing man, (and I am)

I'll say the groids will somehow attempt to bring suit to Disney for this altercation that they started.

Fat old electric wheelchair mama will claim her "albow and shoulda be hurtin"
Originally Posted by 1Akshooter
Another absolutely disgusting dysfunctional example of "black lives matter". How come some of them did not go to jail? They are crazy, they walk around every day and do not know they are crazy.

Ninety percent of criminal incidents engaged in by blacks, even when performed right in front of cops, result in no police processing whatsoever. The police seem happy to just have that incident terminate and the keeds go home. Huge mobs of black criminals, committing all kinds of criminal offenses, will be routinely permitted to go home without any police processing whatsoever. If every black person were held subject to the standards of normal, peaceable, non-criminal, behavior, we'd need to have about ten times more prisons than we currently do. Can't have that, though, because that would be racist due to the grossly disparate numbers.
Originally Posted by 1Akshooter

Ninety percent of criminal incidents engaged in by blacks, even when performed right in front of cops, result in no police processing whatsoever. The police seem happy to just have that incident terminate and the keeds go home. Huge mobs of black criminals, committing all kinds of criminal offenses, will be routinely permitted to go home without any police processing whatsoever. If every black person were held subject to the standards of normal, peaceable, non-criminal, behavior, we'd need to have about ten times more prisons than we currently do. Can't have that, though, because that would be racist due to the grossly disparate numbers.

I don't know where you live but there's a lot of guys sitting in Broward and Dade County that might disagree with your assessment.

I don't know where you live but there's a lot of guys sitting in Broward and Dade County that might disagree with your assessment.

But that's the point. If all blacks who are committing crimes in front of police were treated likewise, we'd need ten times those facilities.

Just watch Colin Flaherty religiously for one month. Better yet, read his book, Don't Make The Black Kids Angry.

She?
He?
It?
Maybe an alien? Where is MtnSnake, he'll know.
When you see a closeup for ten seconds, and still can't tell if it is male or female, there is a problem.

Thumbs up for the guy who spotted the choke hold. I watched it five times and didn't notice that guy applying the choke hold.

But that's the point. If all blacks who are committing crimes in front of police were treated likewise, we'd need ten times those facilities.

Just watch Colin Flaherty religiously for one month. Better yet, read his book, Don't Make The Black Kids Angry.

I think I know a little more about the subject than Colin Flaherty.
Bwahahahaha!

[Linked Image]
How can you tell when one of those obese Neeegro chicks gets a black eye? You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.
The one strutting around saying he was ready to go to jail tonight likely knew what he was talking about. Experience and all...
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
How can you tell when one of those obese Neeegro chicks gets a black eye? You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

Lol

Detective Mark Fuhrman once said "have you even bruises on a ni xxer?"

I had read that article on AT when it was published and I found the same incomprehensible — to me — conditions in Ghana and the few other parts of Africa I’ve been to which is what makes the value-reversal going on here and the Democrats march to absurdity so sad.
Seeing those big ol' walruses hitting the asphalt got the thinking some one would be calling for a fork lift and to
be quick.
For starters, it wouldn't surprise me if it was all staged, because a Negro will do anything for attention, and to try and get something for nothing. But, if it wasn't, it was just another day in the park for the behavior of Negroes. That's just how they are.

Blackfart.....where are you on this. I know you want to tell me that I'm a racist and those poor Negroes were actually coerced into fighting by some ignorant Southerner.
They were all from the same family. They are "not cooperating" with Anaheim PD.
Beat dat hootananny!
Originally Posted by arkypete

You spelled Obama wrong.
I still love the Granny soccer flop!

I keep hearing in my head:

"ohhhhh maaaaa leeeeeeg" and then opening one eye just a smidge to make sure it was recorded.

hahahaha
Originally Posted by joken2

Looks like the park security was pretty much a joke.

It pretty much is. Lots of old farts... some former LEO's or military... many just collecting a paycheck. BTDT.
Bet the dude in the pink shirt is really gonna get a bunch of crap from his homies when they see that it was a short white boy that choked him out!
Bet the dude in the pink shirt is really gonna get a bunch of crap from his homies when they see that it was a short white boy that choked him out!

Thr street cred he earned slappin several females will write the check to cover white guy with Dora the Explorer backpack part.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

That was Bulk Hogan.

Florida babe . . .

I was about to post the same ...freak show indeed! Benny hill ??
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
How can you tell when one of those obese Neeegro chicks gets a black eye?

Or a fat lip?
And to think you people elected one for president... TWICE>...
Happiest place on Earth..............
Originally Posted by jorgeI

That’s funny!!
They don't even serve alcohol there do they?
Originally Posted by hanco

That’s funny!!

Obama was a lousy president because he was Leftist not because he was black. Thomas Sowell is a great economist (conservative intellectual) but not because of the color of his skin. Clarence Thomas is a great Supreme Court justice because of his ideology, not because he is black.. Cease with the racist stereotyping!
Observations: #2 -- Why did it take park security so long to respond?
Probably cause its a kids amusement park and Disney didn't think they needed security guard every 50 yards to babysit adults.

Good entertainment....... Pull out the flask, take a sip & enjoy the show. That would be me.

That’s funny!!

Obama was a lousy president because he was Leftist not because he was black. Thomas Sowell is a great economist (conservative intellectual) but not because of the color of his skin. Clarence Thomas is a great Supreme Court justice because of his ideology, not because he is black.. Cease with the racist stereotyping!

OBVIOUSLY, you haven't read The Bell Curve" . Where do you think stereotyping comes from? Even an idiot knows the only ABSOLUTE in life is death.

and what was your previous login name?
Ghettoland.......
I heard yesterday on the radio they were escorted out of the park, but they not turned over to police, nor were any charges filed.

That’s funny!!

OBVIOUSLY, you haven't read The Bell Curve" . Where do you think stereotyping comes from? Even an idiot knows the only ABSOLUTE in life is death.

I have it on my bookshelf. Yes, Jews are smarter than whites, Asians are smarter than whites and whites are smarter than blacks. But that's a generalization and it doesn't justify Asian or Jewish racism (or ethnocentrism against Whites) anymore than white superior intelligence justifies it against blacks.

That’s funny!!

I have it on my bookshelf. Yes, Jews are smarter than whites, Asians are smarter than whites and whites are smarter than blacks. But that's a generalization and it doesn't justify Asian or Jewish racism (or ethnocentrism against Whites) anymore than white superior intelligence justifies it against blacks.

Ummm. Jews are white....Unless you're Sammy Davis Jr,,,,
Don't be obtuse. They're an ethnic and/or religious minority frequently subject to bigotry.
Reparations have begun, guess HR40 passed ?

Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Wow...self check out works fast there.

Ummm. Jews are white....Unless you're Sammy Davis Jr,,,,

Or Ethiopian.

https://aaregistry.org/story/ethiopian-jews-rich-past-rich-future/

Or Chinese.

https://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/this-year-in-kaifeng/

Or Indian.

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/lost-tribe-indian-jews-home-in-israel-1.5276348
Originally Posted by slg888

Wow...self check out works fast there.

Amazon is looking into this self check out system

All African Americans. These Darkies are racist! Not a single Norwegian, or Jap, allowed to join their shoplifting spree.
We all need to join together to fight racism, wherever it rears its ugly head.
Originally Posted by RickyD
I heard yesterday on the radio they were escorted out of the park, but they not turned over to police, nor were any charges filed.

It's that protective skin pigment. It makes them immune to most ordinary consequences for criminal behavior.

Since being turned loose, they've made us pay for slavery a hundred times over already, just by being themselves.

It's that protective skin pigment. It makes them immune to most ordinary consequences for criminal behavior.

The Disney cops don't detain. They get you the fugk outta the park.

The poleece located the family. They would not give a statement of any kind.

The video was released after the fact. The poleece can now proceed if they choose to do so.

The Disney cops don't detain. They get you the fugk outta the park.

The poleece located the family. They would not give a statement of any kind.

The video was released after the fact. The poleece can now proceed if they choose to do so.

Indeed.

If somebody says there's nothing wrong with this segment of the population..I would find exception to that.

FBI statistics: AAs ( african Americans)-at 13% of the population are:

Responsible for 80% of ALL crime

Responsible for 88% of all violent crime

48% of the prison population...

When is someone going to address the real problem? And no, its not poverty or oppression...
Another outbreak at Disney.....

https://www.foxnews.com/health/officials-rabies-disney-worlds-epcot-theme-park
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Oh man I just gotta drop everything an get the fam there asap.
Whats the attraction?

I just don't get it.

Would much rather buy them kids another saddle horse or dirt bike.
Whats the attraction?

I just don't get it.

The attraction would be video of you in the Peter Pan ride.

Or It's a Small World's boat.
Whats the attraction?

I just don't get it.

You could buy each member of your family a new bike and a new horse for what it costs to hang a Disney for a few days....
You could also buy a new bike one year, and a trip to Disney the next.
Whats the attraction?

I just don't get it.

Jim you nailed it, the rides for the most part are not that good. Everything in the place costs double and you are basically in line the whole time if you go when the kids are off. We took 3 trips when the kids were young and it was less stressful working. My wife was constantly maneuvering us to get the most out of the time we had.

I will say if you go stay in the park. First time we went down we stayed outside and fought traffic every day going in and out. I will say Disney knows how to move people and the hotels are nice.
Whats the attraction?

I just don't get it.

The attraction would be video of you in the Peter Pan ride.

Or It's a Small World's boat.

Mad Hatters Tea Party cups would be cool too.

The Small World boat would be rather ironic though

Geno
Gruff calls me Clark for a reason.

I'm a sucker for family.
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Jim you nailed it, the rides for the most part are not that good.

What the hell rides were you on?
They got a picture of me wrestling a big assed calf today.

It weren't pretty.......

Waiting to take you by the hand and skip through the park Jim...

[Linked Image]

I'm a sucker for family.

Ha,

I haven't been for so many years I still think there are E ticket rides.

Geno
Originally Posted by JeffA

Waiting to take you by the hand and skip through the park Jim...

[Linked Image]

You have succeeded in locating my own, personal circle of hell.
Then again....I was baptized a Catholic.....maybe all the circles are for me........

Exclusive!
It's like Christmas morning.

It's not for you. It's for the kids.
If you have not taken taken your kids to Disney World or Disney Land, You have failed as a parent!
If you have not taken taken your kids to Disney World or Disney Land, You have failed as a parent!

Pffft

My folks took us to Disney World a month after it opened. Me, my brother, and my sister, spent most of the day waiting on line for the Haunted House. That's how long the lines were.

My folks took us to Disney World a month after it opened. Me, my brother, and my sister, waited on a line so long that we spent most of the day waiting to get into the Haunted House.

Wasn't that like 50+ years ago?

My folks took us to Disney World a month after it opened. Me, my brother, and my sister, waited on a line so long that we spent most of the day waiting to get into the Haunted House.

Wasn't that like 50+ years ago?

Yep.
It'd have been November 1971, that park opened in October.
Did you think I was a young man?
Too many people and groids.

Yep.

That's younger than I thought it was.

Interesting.

The big things there at that time were the animated Presidents and singing Bears, and the Swiss Family Robinson's Tree House

I'm a sucker for family.

Aaaaah..... Clark Griswold... that brings a tear to my eye.....
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Yep.

What year did you two go?

No I just thought it opened earlier than the early 70's.
Originally Posted by irfubar

I'm a sucker for family.

[Linked Image]

Every morning we dont die in a fire or lose the farm is like Christmas morning.

Gotta match yer expectations to yer income.

Interesting.

What sucked about it was when they first started with their plans the entire park was going to be under a clear glass climate controlled dome, then they dumped the idea..I was looking forward to that...

Interesting.

What sucked about it was when they first started with their plans the entire park was going to be under a clear glass climate controlled dome, then they dumped the idea..I was looking forward to that...

I remember the dome idea...
Like The Simpson's Movie?

Oh Jesus Christ. Now you sound like 'Gruff.
Only Jews could come up with an idea like that.....

Oh Jesus Christ. Now you sound like 'Gruff.

Aint gonna marry in the fall....aint gonna marry in the spring...
Like who was gonna keep the bird schit scrubbed off'a that....
Originally Posted by irfubar

I'm a sucker for family.

[Linked Image]

LOL. Great movie. grin "Ayuck, ayuck. Sorry, closed for renovations."
But we wuz kangz and sheit....

Yep,

Just wait 'till you get old, there'll be other things you're grateful for in the morning.

Geno
In 1968 we flew out of O'hare to LA to visit relatives. We also went to Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm. Later, the men went albacore fishing and my uncle smoked them. California was a blast back then.
Groids being groids.

Just acting normal.
Just one more reason I don’t go ANYWHERE anymore I can’t carry a gun!
More fun in Philadelphia last night.
This is why we can't have nice things.

As Obama laughs and strokes his wife's cock. F'n POS!

I saw that on the news last night.

My first thought was what a great Target Rich Environment. 😜
I tell my wife when she wants to take the kids to Disney to start saving for the airfare to Tokyo. Tokyo disney is clean and safe.

Bb
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Perfect funnel.

Open fire.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I tell my wife when she wants to take the kids to Disney to start saving for the airfare to Tokyo. Tokyo disney is clean and safe.

Bb

Yep. What are they missing in their country that permits them to have such a clean and safe society?

Bb

Yep. What are they missing in their country that permits them to have such a clean and safe society?

Forks?

Bb

Groids

Bb

Forks?

I happen to like chopsticks.
The Africa exhibit...

The Lyin’ King!

Damn Bob! Made me spit iced tea out my nose. 😁

Bb

They haven't welcomed the dregs of the world to destroy their old culture.
Lot of Travon Martins there...

Perfect funnel.

Open fire.

I’ve grave doubts the shopkeeper wasn’t hummin it’s a small world after all as they cleared out 🤷🏻‍♂️
Originally Posted by ingwe
If somebody says there's nothing wrong with this segment of the population..I would find exception to that.

FBI statistics: AAs ( african Americans)-at 13% of the population are:

Responsible for 80% of ALL crime

Responsible for 88% of all violent crime

48% of the prison population...

When is someone going to address the real problem? And no, its not poverty or oppression...

I thought they were all Tuskegee Airmen.

Perfect funnel.

Open fire.

I’ve grave doubts the shopkeeper wasn’t hummin it’s a small world after all as they cleared out 🤷🏻‍♂️

"Teenagers"! BS. There is one and only one overriding factor these have in common, and it's not their ages.

"Teenagers"! BS. There is one and only one overriding factor these have in common, and it's not their ages.

All of Scandinavian ancestry?
Sand Norwegians

Bb

Demoncraps.

Yep! You could get them coming and going. The more you got coming, the more would get going.

Shouldn't there be a RICO predicate or something for this type of crime?
Sand Norwegians

Best one I read all day. 👍

Bb

Demoncraps.

No, they have a lot of leftists over there.
Bb

Cotton.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Bb

Cotton.

That was racis!
I am all for reparations..........
free ticket back to the dark continent
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I am all for reparations..........
free ticket back to the dark continent

This. Even a few thousand dollars of walking around money would be okay, so long as it was deposited in their African bank of choice.
Groids being groids.

© 24hourcampfire