Home

And why are they there ?

Classified flakes ?

Or just Dick Heads throughout the forum.......

I hope I'm not on your ignore list.......... grin

pic is worth a 1000 words right ? Utah Manti Range UTV/ATV trail

[Linked Image]
0...I can take the goofballs on here without putting them on ignore...
I just have a handful---most of the usual suspects that I think that most people have on "ignore". I know that two or three on my list don't seem to post here anymore, but I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it.
zero
Originally Posted by sgt217

This ^^^^^^^

I am of a generation and an upbringing that doesn’t require third party intervention if I wish to ignore someone.
0 some of the obnoxious people are entertaining.
no one.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
no one.

interesting.......watch for 'Travis's' response
Classified flakes only.
Nobody.

I enjoy watching the train wrecks.
Originally Posted by Higbean
Classified flakes only.

+1
Just a handful of kooks and a few with very dark hearts, I use it to avoid unwanted PMs. I still read most posts of the handful I have on ignore unless I am pressed for time.
My list is no doubt made up of those who have me on theirs. whistle
Originally Posted by tikkanut
*** You Are Ignoring This User ***

Sorry. What was that you were saying?

LOL. grin
Zero
Only classified cowboy flakes that I want to be sure never to do business with.
Piddler is the only one, just because I find it hard to believe its possible to be so f~cken dumb.
None. But there is a whole bunch of guys I don't bother to read anything they post. And if I get a PM from them, I just delete without opening it.
VarmintGuy. Makes it easier to read a thread when there is punctuation. No other reason.
I might've earned another stripe off that jitterbug thread.
laugh
I use it as a flag to remind of some of the posters who have posted chit far off the edge.

That said, I toggle for the entertainment value.

The other clear and present idiots, are scrolled past. (Passed for the campfire illiterati)
Originally Posted by slumlord
I might've earned another stripe off that jitterbug thread.
laugh

I have 0.
But I think slumlord has mannlicher on ignore.
Lmfao!!!
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
VarmintGuy. Makes it easier to read a thread when there is punctuation. No other reason.

Prepare yourself for his homo-erotic anal fantasies of you.
Originally Posted by ironbender
I use it as a flag to remind of some of the posters who have posted chit far off the edge.

Same here.
i might as well put it here , don't want to start a new thread :

[Linked Image]
I don't play that game, if I don't want to read it, I don't click on it.
Originally Posted by montanabadger
If I don't want to read it, I don't click on it.

+1
I,am not thin skinned enough to put anybody on ignore.
No honest one with brains.

IOW, no one important.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
no one.

interesting.......watch for 'Travis's' response

Travis is the only one on my ignore list......he's mean to Blackheart.
Originally Posted by persiandog
i might as well put it here , don't want to start a new thread :

[Linked Image]

LMFAO!!!!
None.
Originally Posted by Pat85
I,am not thin skinned enough to put anybody on ignore.

Me neither, but i just changed channel from Fox as they began discussing the fact that at this time Biden is the only one with a fairly good mathematical chance of beating Trump.

I just prefer to skip the BS.
Have 1 person on ignore.....and for the life of me, can't remember who the hell it is.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

Same here. I use ignore for them so I don't have to remember to avoid dealing with.

And why are they there ?

Classified flakes ?

[Linked Image]

Probably about one third of the 'fire. (You're not one of them.) I toggle most of them, but the ignore feature is the only way I have of reminding myself somebody has displayed assholish tendencies.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

And why are they there ?

Classified flakes ?

[Linked Image]

Probably about two thirds of the 'fire. (You're not one of them.) I toggle most of them, but the ignore feature is the only way I have of reminding myself somebody has displayed assholish tendencies.
If you can see this I'm sorry
I have never used "Ignore" but TRH has me on ignore and therefore he keeps right no misquoting Netanyahu.
I have two on ignore, neither of whom i can remember. Both had been identified by reliable CF sources as absolute rip offs. I believe I read the one individual was sentenced to prison. I only use that feature to remind myself of who is a thief. Idiots, say a jackie treehorn type, can be mildly amusing.
Zero
One
I can see the benefit of putting a classified section huckster on ignore.
Classified flakes and one other that has the emotional maturity of a teenager.
I grew up sometime between 2nd and 3rd grade and no longer need an ignore option

-Jake
2 names, one guy.
It keeps me from responding to the twerp.
I'm too new here to have enemies. I hope anyway.

What would be better is an "Allies" feature.

zero on ignore
Flave and Stick are the only ones I have on ignore.

And sometimes Conrad when he's into the whiskey.

So that'd be like three members.

Sweet pic Tikka!
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

If you can see this I'm sorry

I'm sorry too. Brothers in arms.
Proper choices on the first two, Sam.
Should clarify that I was joking.

I knew Flave would get it but Stick might not.
smile
mtn boomer and a couple other optics forum wannabees are on mine. I just see his posts blanked everyday that is why I remember
I have three on ignore. Two, because when I want to hear what they usually say I'll just log in to Stormfront and the other because I didn't want to see recipes for Water Buffalo.

And why are they there ?

Classified flakes ?

[Linked Image]

interesting thread, ignore is for pussy's.

Now about you explaining why you have me on ignore?

that is an actual question, even if you "can't see it"........
Originally Posted by Kenneth

And why are they there ?

Classified flakes ?

[Linked Image]

interesting thread, ignore is for pussy's.

Now about you explaining why you have me on ignore?

that is an actual question, even if you "can't see it"........
Originally Posted by Remsen
I have three on ignore. Two, because when I want to hear what they usually say I'll just log in to Stormfront and the other because I didn't want to see recipes for Water Buffalo.

Hahaha!

To my ever lasting shame I too do not want to see water buffalo recipes.

I dont see him around there anymore though.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Wife puts me on ignore when the Wild Turkey shows up too.

Unless I am passed out in the driveway...freezing to death. Then she toggles.......
Just one.

A Minnesota "lead free" [bleep]...
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
mtn boomer and a couple other optics forum wannabees are on mine. I just see his posts blanked everyday that is why I remember

Says the biggest dumphucqk eva! LOL
No one that posts now... Larry Root and his incarnations, he used to PM me chit, made me laugh he'd write some long winded BS PM and submit and get... you can't PM this poster.

AKBushrat... his private messages got so sick, bragging how he would 'hunt' mexicans on the border... last PM he said he had a mexican girl in a hotel foom in Elephant butte NM and was torturing her... he was a liar but I don't need someone's mental diarrhea dump in my mind.

Kent
You made an ignore list Boomer?

I am impressed! Bewildered but impressed.
Used it for classifieds as reminders for years, sock puppets too. Now also for libtard bots. None because I disagree or they hurt my feelers...
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You made an ignore list Boomer?

I am impressed! Bewildered but impressed.

Well, he's a dumbphucqk and won't accept it .... I sometimes kid around but usually if I think someone's a dumphucqk consistently year after year I'll end up saying so. But, I mean it, really, like it's a firmly held belief, so I figure it's all good. Trystan too, he's a dumphucqk.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
One

Dickweed!
I went probably most of 12 years or more not using Ignore.

I've used it a lot in the past couple of years.Of those who I put on Ignore, most were simply people who simply had nothing of value to say and I didn't want to waste my time. These are usually people who don't last long on the 'Fire anyway.

Guys like Goosey and Paddler I keep off Ignore, because I feel it is handy to know what these folks are saying. I don't take them all that seriously. However, I think Paddler especially is either a shill being paid to tell us stuff, or a self-appointed moonbeam missionary. Either way, it's good to know what the other side thinks we need to know. Think Tokyo Rose and Lord Haw Haw.
Originally Posted by mudhen
I just have a handful---most of the usual suspects that I think that most people have on "ignore". I know that two or three on my list don't seem to post here anymore, ...........
Ditto.... I keep pompous little twiggy around just so I can get a yuge laugh every day at all the total bullchit he posts... laugh laugh
Just a handful of the certifiables. Only one that has posted so far on this thread. I'm losing my tolerance for arse holes. I guess it's just old age.
Just one and I can't remember who but he would not get off my ass for buying a Savage 220f slug gun for hunting in a slug zone.

He felt I should just use my Muzzle Loader. (Even though we couldn't scope them during firearms season)

Just kept on and on and on riding my ass about it so finally I just thought, Congratulations MF'er! You're the first one on ignore!
Just one of the classified Cowboys so I won’t waste my time looking at anything he’s selling.
Four - two because they are so hateful, negative and rude to everyone . . . one because he is totally deranged with TDS . . . and one because he has proven himself to be a total space cadet in every post. I just don't care to pollute my brain housing group with their words.

My memory isn't what it used to be. The only ones on ignore are from the classifieds.

Unless I am passed out in the driveway...freezing to death. Then she toggles.......

I would surely like to meet you sometime Jim. I can be having a bad day and then read some of your post and then be actually laughing outloud!👍 😉
Keep it up, you're good for my attitude.
Piddler and just one other. "Hint". What a jerk.
Originally Posted by Texczech

I would surely like to meet you sometime Jim. I can be having a bad day and then read some of your post and then be actually laughing outloud!👍 😉
Keep it up, you're good for my attitude.
And I would have to agree to all that... smile
Back in the day some guys would post huge images that would warp the text on a thread so that you couldn't see all of a page without scrolling side to side. Ignore those guys and the thread returned to normal aspect.

One guy more recently put up an absolutely queer avatar and he's now on ignore. Pretty sure it was a joke on his part but he's on ignore and won't come off.

Aint nothing a guy can say here that will cause me to put him on ignore. I read what i want and pass what I don't wanna see.
Not a single person.
Originally Posted by johnw
Back in the day some guys would post huge images that would warp the text on a thread so that you couldn't see all of a page without scrolling side to side. Ignore those guys and the thread returned to normal aspect.

I gotta admit that some of those pics was awesome... Don't think anything that size gets by without modification anymore.

Likely the same number that has me on ignore! GW
I remember a guy on here named 17AckleyBee. Reminds me of VarmintGuy, lol who knows.

Anyway, he had some psychedelic flashing avatar. I thought it was funny.

Lots old women on here and crybabies put him on ignore because they were having siezures and doing the Curly shuffle on the floor during Wheel of Fortune.
I use ignore as an editing tool. I have neither the time nor desire to read every post. Twelve replies to this thread were on ignore. The list of ignored posters is pretty stable until a Presidential election happens when it usually grows. I didn't use ignore until the 2008 election.

None, I just don't read topics I don't care about, and ignore ridiculous comments
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

None, I just don't read topics I don't care about, and ignore ridiculous comments
What he said ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Originally Posted by Youper
I use ignore as an editing tool. I have neither the time nor desire to read every post. Twelve replies to this thread were on ignore. The list of ignored posters is pretty stable until a Presidential election happens when it usually grows. I didn't use ignore until the 2008 election.

Glad I could make the cut. Not that you would notice.
Originally Posted by sgt217

Same here

Was tempted to put deflave on ignore and then hide in the bushes to see if it hurt his feelings

But Gruff told me deflave doesn’t like me anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

[bleep]
I have 2 on ignore, one no longer posts here and the other likes cutting and pasting from Drudgereport
Big Stick and everyone who replies to him. I see everyone's posts most of the time because I cant stay logged on if I'm not actively using the Fire. So I come to the Campfire and can read everything. Then I log in and half the replies disappear.

One

It was the guy who had a flashing avatar. Since the stroke and the grand-mol sesher, (guys I have been trying to spell this for about 10 minutes and that is the closest I could get) any way the flashing could make me have another one of those things! What ever they are. 🤢
My bad whelenman
I didn't know you was one of those guys.

Youre legit though,

We call the other ones crybabies still

😄👍
Amen, to that brother!!!😁
Known classified thieves, trying really hard not to have to find and hire a 7 foot buck homo, then ride across country with him so he can repay the ass fuggin I got from a thief in the classifieds, also lost a few of what I thought were pretty solid mother fuggers last super bowl, if you cant stand by your word or The Flag, then fu-k you, I don't need to read you, I've read enough.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Just one and I can't remember who but he would not get off my ass for buying a Savage 220f slug gun for hunting in a slug zone. !

You bought a Savage 220f slug gun for hunting in a slug zone?!!!! What a jerk!!!

Laughin ….

Hint ….

Just kidding.

Hope you got some deer or other intended critters.
I seen that post too. Thought hmmm wow

I'm shelving a savage 10-ml II to hunt with a savage 220 this year in a shotgun/mzl area.
Originally Posted by Texczech

My memory isn't what it used to be. The only ones on ignore are from the classifieds.

Same here. I grew up in the 70's so I have a case of CRS now. I just don't want to get stung by some crook on the Classifieds.
tikkanut always has the best pictures! Beautiful country he calls home.
I have only two on ignore. I have resisted the ignore button for all of my time on line, but Big stick and Ranting were just too much noise. I got tired of the constant abuse.
Deflave keeps trying to get banned, but so far is still visible.
I see many mentions of Deflave. Even though I'm a relatively heavy handed ingnorer I've never been tempted to ignore him.
I see many mentions of Deflave. Even though I'm a relatively heavy handed ingnorer I've never been tempted to ignore him.

Then you must enjoy "COCK", "GFY" and childish behavior in nearly every post. Well, to each his own, I guess. Personally, I'm still trying to find actual value to his posts. Some days, that is truly challenging.
Originally Posted by kellory

Then you must enjoy "COCK", "GFY" and childish behavior in nearly every post. Well, to each his own, I guess. Personally, I'm still trying to find actual value to his posts. Some days, that is truly challenging.

No doubt
I'm going to start putting people on ignore, who quote other people I have on ignore.

That should put a big dent in posts I can actually see.

I do not understand people's obsession with quoting the trolls, agitators and scumbags on here.
I like deflave and I don't like Tom264.

I'm from Montana and I don't like Tom264.

I flew in corporate aircraft and I don't like Tom264.

I drive a Ford F250 and don't like Tom264

I have a cat and don't like Tom264.

I owned my own business for forty years and don't like Tom264.

Happily married and have two beautiful daughters and three great grandkids and don't like Tom264.
I’m hurt there mr. narcissist hypocrite, I really do appreciate your thoughts on the matter.
Laughing.
Well that's a dull response. Kinda like your wit.
Dull response for a dullard such as yourself.
Still giving people a hard time for talking about family members but yet three posts later you do the same thing?
Hypocrite.
Zzzzzzzz,,,,
never used the ignore feature . is that for ingnoramuses?

Geno
Originally Posted by Tom264
Still giving people a hard time for talking about family members but yet three posts later you do the same thing?
Hypocrite.

Shall I post it?
Originally Posted by gunner500
Known classified thieves, trying really hard not to have to find and hire a 7 foot buck homo, then ride across country with him so he can repay the ass fuggin I got from a thief in the classifieds, also lost a few of what I thought were pretty solid mother fuggers last super bowl, if you cant stand by your word or The Flag, then fu-k you, I don't need to read you, I've read enough.

Folks who are familiar with the rules here, help me out. I rarely peruse the classifieds, I'm retired now on a fixed income and don't need any help spending my money. But on occasion I'll search it for a particular item. What I'm wondering, based on a number of replies like gunner's above, if that forum is moderated why doesn't the moderator/moderators remove the thieves posting privileges? Seems a couple of black marks might be enough to get someone looked at, any more and they get tossed?

Geno

PS, I hope I didn't quote anyone you folks had on ignore blush

PPS, pretty sure the guy I quoted has a decent rep around here though. wink
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
One

Dickweed!

TWO
I suspect I’m on ignore way more than I use it for others

say what ?

>>>>>>>>> grin<<<<<<<<<<<
Hypocrite.

Shall I post it?

Didn’t think so.
Geezuzz, now twinky Tommy's talking to himself.

I thought I needed meds.
No just calling a spade a spade.
Hypocrite.
You gonna start another call out thread?
Didn’t end quite the way you hoped huh?
Laughing.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I seen that post too. Thought hmmm wow

I'm shelving a savage 10-ml II to hunt with a savage 220 this year in a shotgun/mzl area.

Im shelving a CVA Kodiak Pro Mag .45 to hunt on a slug/mzl area also.
ML is for Tn 2 week season from here on out.

I'm gonna go check Rooster7,s post history and look for that thread.

Might have ta make a comment or 2 or 12.

How many boxes outta those 10 I got today of those 20 ga 3 inch accutips you want????
All are the same lot number.
I have one person on ignore on another forum. His stupidity got to be too much for me and several others.
I just added another

say what ?

>>>>>>>>> grin<<<<<<<<<<<

I SAID...

grin
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Geezuzz, now twinky Tommy's talking to himself.

I thought I needed meds.

You might, but that's another matter.
You're off topic, and annoying.
I keep expecting "I know you are, but what am i?" BS. Grow up.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
I just added another

Hahaha.
Fool.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
One

Dickweed!

TWO

Dohhhh! laugh

And why are they there ?

Classified flakes ?

[Linked Image]

It varies s I use the facility to remind me that some prick has been annoying.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by gunner500

Folks who are familiar with the rules here, help me out. I rarely peruse the classifieds, I'm retired now on a fixed income and don't need any help spending my money. But on occasion I'll search it for a particular item. What I'm wondering, based on a number of replies like gunner's above, if that forum is moderated why doesn't the moderator/moderators remove the thieves posting privileges? Seems a couple of black marks might be enough to get someone looked at, any more and they get tossed?

Geno

PS, I hope I didn't quote anyone you folks had on ignore blush

PPS, pretty sure the guy I quoted has a decent rep around here though. wink

LOL, I'm top of the list on many ignore lists I'm quite suregrin as to your question, the classifieds are pretty well self policing, enough i.t. dudes here that can run down ip addresses and all but pinpoint the thieves locales, if they cant, I fu-king sure know of some that can.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

And why are they there ?

Classified flakes ?

[Linked Image]

It varies s I use the facility to remind me that some prick has been annoying.

U don't like my pics ?
I like your pic'as Tikkanut
© 24hourcampfire