Home
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...ade-climate-change-doesnt-exist-practice

https://www.rt.com/news/464051-finnish-study-no-evidence-warming/
The Leftists want us to believe so they can start "taxing" the weather...It is nothing but a money scam.
Its about changing our automobile based society......making a bunch of people go broke,
forcing more to rely on the government.

Can't take away the guns...........take away their food and roofing.

You're a bunch of "Science Deniers"! eek
Man made Climate Change is gonna kill us all!
America's huge carbon footprint is the reason for all the illegal aliens!
Climate Change is the single greatest threat to our Country!
I've actually heard people utter all the above stupidity, and I've been called a science denier.
Care to guess which political party these people support?
7mm
This is a different story Rush spoke of yesterday. It will be stifled by the media as judiciously as the Obama administration's criminality. Maybe some clarity is finally coming to light.

To add: essentially the "scientists" have greatly exaggerated the sensitivity of CO2 to their models and decreased the negative effect of cloud cover to result in the outcome they want.
Now what are they going to whine about???
Its about a new way to tax people who are already working more than half their working lives just to pay taxes that already exist.
Too many people on this planet is the real problem.
Originally Posted by 673
Its about a new way to tax people who are already working more than half their working lives just to pay taxes that already exist.
Too many people on this planet is the real problem.

Its not the quantity of people on the planet, its the quality of people.
Originally Posted by Whelenman

The problem is the massive number of laws and regulations that have been enacted from city to the federal government. How much time, effort and money have been wrapped up in a "science" designed to degrade the USA and capitalism?

The other 300 subjects of bullschit they whine about now.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

The problem is the massive number of laws and regulations that have been enacted from city to the federal government. How much time, effort and money have been wrapped up in a "science" designed to degrade the USA and capitalism?

Lowyers.

Criminals have nothing to fear. We dont beat, cane or hang them, we just finance and keep them in prison and government.

They infiltrate our govt.

We are governed by tyrant lowyers.
LMAO, The liberal vision is going right down the schitter, such idiots.
Originally Posted by reivertom
The Leftists want us to believe so they can start "taxing" the weather...It is nothing but a money scam.

In the end, it is ALWAYS about Money, Power, and Control... Politicians (people) have not changed in the past 2,000 years...
It’s always the money, lot of smart people trying to get yours.

Well ƒucking DUH...!

"New evidence suggests that high-energy particles from space known as galactic cosmic rays"

Tin foil is going to be worth a fortune, I had better hit TRH up for some before the rush.
The cause(s) of global warming is one of those subjects that not many peokple want to drill down into, read up on, and draw their own conclusions. FGor obvious reasons, it's complex as hell and not many understand the science. Most on both sides just look for the next study that supports their own opinion, and trot it out for all to see.

But does anyone really think that a single study is conclusive, on a topic this complex?
It is just away to get your money. All lies.
Posted both links on the political memes forum on facebook. The finnish study immediately got hit with their lefty factchecker people and had an add on attached!
I thought any “warming” was coming from the core, not the atmosphere? Like heat rises kinda thing. Or something.
Remember acid rain ? It was going to kill everything.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
it is ALWAYS about Money, Power, and Control...

RS
The indians burning the great plains melted the glaciers.

Fuggers
We need to install a shield over the earth in space to stop cosmic rays. Cost 200 trillion.
Originally Posted by 16bore
I thought any “warming” was coming from the core, not the atmosphere? Like heat rises kinda thing. Or something.

My scientific study indicates this is exactly what is happening and has been since the beginning of time. The earth's core is a molten mass of all kinds of rocks and glass and dirt and metal. That heat radiates outward warming all the layers of the earth until it is finally dissapated into the atmosphere. All the planet's in the solar system are doing the same thing, as is the sun. The entire solar system is warming and it is only a matter of time until the cores of all the planet's cool enough to solidify. Wbat happens after that is beyond the scope of my study.
90 degrees in Anchorage, AK. Seems a bit warmish.
Crested Butte CO and the surrounding area still has numerous passes covered with snow. The locals say they have never seen snow this in the passes this late in the year.
Who said this recently? (click to learn who)

I would encourage the president to look at the science, admit that climate change is real and come up with solutions that do not destroy the economy like the Green New Deal," the senator said, referring to the plan progressive Democrats have promoted to halt climate change. "We will win the solution debate. But the only way you're going to win that debate is to admit you've got a problem."
Originally Posted by Sycamore
90 degrees in Anchorage, AK. Seems a bit warmish.

By God that proves it. A hot day must be man caused. Say, what caused the end of the last ice-age? Warming on Mars? Triton?
The left is funny when it comes to their discredited religion.
Originally Posted by 45_100

My scientific study indicates this is exactly what is happening and has been since the beginning of time. The earth's core is a molten mass of all kinds of rocks and glass and dirt and metal. That heat radiates outward warming all the layers of the earth until it is finally dissapated into the atmosphere. All the planet's in the solar system are doing the same thing, as is the sun. The entire solar system is warming and it is only a matter of time until the cores of all the planet's cool enough to solidify. Wbat happens after that is beyond the scope of my study.

Not so fast: https://www.iflscience.com/environment/we-could-be-heading-mini-ice-age-2030/

Cooling is coming : https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming
Solar minimum is here.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Posted both links on the political memes forum on facebook. The finnish study immediately got hit with their lefty factchecker people and had an add on attached!

Let them choke on this truth from the UNs head of climate change:

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/
Any time i hear leftists say anything, i know they are lying. Its what they do.
I never believed in man made global warming mass hysteria..... so I was happy when I heard Rush did not believe in it either.

I hated to be alone.

After a trillion dollars in propaganda...
Now just over 50% believe.
Now just under 50% would pay anything to stop it.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 45_100

Not so fast: https://www.iflscience.com/environment/we-could-be-heading-mini-ice-age-2030/

Cooling is coming : https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming

Sounds like the sun is burning out and the cores of all the planets are cooling off.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Who said this recently? (click to learn who)

I would encourage the president to look at the science, admit that climate change is real and come up with solutions that do not destroy the economy like the Green New Deal," the senator said, referring to the plan progressive Democrats have promoted to halt climate change. "We will win the solution debate. But the only way you're going to win that debate is to admit you've got a problem."

Mentions air pollution in national parks. Grand canyons comes from LA, as does RMNP.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I never believed in man made global warming mass hysteria..... so I was happy when I heard Rush did not believe in it either.

I hated to be alone.

So it was just you and Rush?? That's awesome!
© 24hourcampfire