Home
Posted By: wabigoon How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/13/19
My wife just cut my hair. I part my hair on the right, she parts it on the left. Mostly my hair has de parted! laugh
Posted By: kid0917 Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/13/19
don't have a part, I don't use a guard on the clippers, mostly de-parted too, lol
Posted By: Bristoe Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/13/19
I part what's left of it from my head into the sink. Then I wipe it up with paper towels and throw it in the trash can.
What hair?
Posted By: joken2 Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/13/19

Which part?
I use a comb.
Posted By: viking Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
What hair?
I have a big, wide part right down the middle. Must have rubbed it off on the headboard.
I gave up on trying to control it long ago, brush it straight back, give it a few seconds to decide where most of it wants to part that day and then try to get the minority in line.

Still unruly as a bunch of Millennial Democrats.
I part my hair with a razor.

smile
A guy parted it with a bullet once and that was all I needed.
Thank goodness for hats.
Posted By: fester Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
With my tongue...
I parted with my hair years ago.
I part my hair down the middle, but the part's gotten a lot wider over the years!
Oh boy. Combing? Last time I did that was 4 years ago for moms funeral service. Baseball cap keeps some of the dust and chemicals out. I've been told I clean up pretty good though. Even bust out the hand made redwing wing tips if I have to.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
A guy parted it with a bullet once and that was all I needed.

Wonder what brought that on? Your charming demeanor?
I guess he aimed too high.
Oops.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
I part my hair down the middle, but the part's gotten a lot wider over the years!

rofl!
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson

rofl!

like this?
[Linked Image]

Attached picture 71XgXm+FWLL._UX522_.jpg
I part mine almost exactly like Curly Howard's. 😁
From ear to ear!
Posted By: skeen Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
Right down the middle...
[Linked Image]
Thanks men, it is fun to have a bit of fun with our ah, maturity. laugh
I have a full head of hair too short to part. Parting the hair on my crotch is her job.
From right to left, with the aid of Clubman Pinaud pomade and some Brylcream. I am blessed to have a full head of hair in my mid 30's, so I figure it is here to stay. I also only style my hair for work and when trying to keep professional.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lngrng Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
Bald, with a hairpiece.....went to a movie with a girl...…………………..movie got to appoint that there was a HOT scene. She put her arm around me and knocked my hairpiece off...……….movie got real hot, and I went down her pants...…………….she said "that's it, that's it".....I said, "no, I part mine on the side".
Reminds me of the line from the classic poem, "Nude Descending a Stair":

The part that parts to let the other parts go by.
While I have my deficiencies, I still have a good head of hair at 70. My dad died at 92 with all of his hair. There are very few bald men in my family so I have a decent chance of keeping it.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
The reason most men part their hair on the left is because most moms are right handed.
Posted By: gunzo Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
I suppose a sillier or a more intriguing question might have been......... do you comb or brush your pubes.
Posted By: hanco Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
On the left side
Can't remember the protocol for sure but I think it was single men part on the left, married men part on the right. That's what mama told me about 1950.
Posted By: hookeye Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
Mine goes wherever it wants.
3 cowlicks.
I gotta keep it really short, or pretty long.

Full head. Getting lighter in color all the time (almost black originally).

Starting to thin in my mid 50's.
Before I started buzzing my head with clippers (no guard) I parted my hair on the side from left to right. When I was in high school I parted down the middle. Freshman year in college I started on the side thing. I been buzzing for about 2 years after being high and tight for 20 years. No facial hair and I shave my face everyday.

I don’t.
Posted By: tikka77 Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
I am bald, no hair here.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
Originally Posted by wabigoon
My wife just cut my hair. I part my hair on the right, she parts it on the left. Mostly my hair has de parted! laugh

The only damn way I can get any sort of part is when I have a crap, as there is not enough on my head to catch a breeze.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
High shaved fade with a short finger length on top. When it gets long enough it could take a part, it’s time for another haircut. Every 3 weeks or so.
Posted By: CCCC Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
Part it straight down from my navel.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Do not wait for the "KA-POWWW". It won't happen!!
Posted By: skeen Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/14/19
Originally Posted by Timberlake
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Do not wait for the "KA-POWWW". It won't happen!!

I went all the way to the end waitin' for it. blush
My mom said if I didn't stop doing THAT, I'd go blind and my hair would fall out.

Now I wear glasses and am partially bald. Mom was right!
Posted By: Redneck Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/15/19
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Hair?? What's THAT? laugh laugh
Posted By: JSTUART Re: How Do You Part Your Hair? - 07/15/19
Originally Posted by fubarguy
My mom said if I didn't stop doing THAT, I'd go blind and my hair would fall out.

Now I wear glasses and am partially bald. Mom was right!

Yeah...but opening jars is a breeze!
© 24hourcampfire