Home
Walmart this morning. I found a spot up close to park except it was in the wrong direction. I was going to back it in, easy thing. When I pulled down the lane, the spot was the second one from the end, this woman drives up in front of me. She starts waving her arms and I can see she's screaming at me.

OK, I back out and let her have the spot, I go to another one. Not a problem. But when I'm walking up to the door she is also. She calls me stupid, then an [bleep].

It struck me; Here's a woman publicly defaming and cursing at a man she does not know. She is doing this to a man literally twice her size. Someone who could roll her up like a wad of used gum and toss her in the trash. So tell me, How does she know I wouldn't do that?

Seems like the lack of wisdom that might just get you in deeper than you can handle. A bit of a lack of situational awareness. She didn't hit the jackpot with me but she seems to be looking for one.

OK, OK, telling it right out, it's not just a lack of wisdom, it's flat stupid.
The parking lot is where much of the entertainment happens at the Wally World.
Just one more reason I don’t do Wallyworld.
It's always kind of amazing how many women, including feminists and equality zealots, still automatically place great faith in the old fashioned "sexist" principle that men shouldn't hit women.
What kinda teeth she have?

That’s how i rank Walmart people.

Most.
Some.
Few.
One.
Meth
Gums.
Trouble is very few well deserved ass kickings are handed out anymore. The more they get away with crap the more they do it. Then other people see they got away with it so they do it too.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Most.
Some.
Few.
One.
Meth
Gums.

I think she had all her own teeth. Likely store bought.
Originally Posted by MikeL2
It's always kind of amazing how many women, including feminists and equality zealots, still automatically place great faith in the old fashioned "sexist" principle that men shouldn't hit women.

Yes. You should teach your daughters that men shouldn't hit women.......not that they WONT or CANT.

Act accordingly.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yes. You should teach your daughters that men shouldn't hit women.......not that they WONT or CANT.

Act accordingly.

Side note.

Speaking of the Walmart’s and Big Jim.

Ozark Trail now has a steel belted Cooler. Like the green igloo/ Coleman?
I had a woman get right in my face in Wal-Mart a few years back. Her boyfriend/husband stood right beside her while she bitched and screamed. I told him " you better get your bitch under control or you're gonna loose her". He got pissed. I said lets go out back and discuss this like men. I was dead serious. He couldn't believe it. I told him I'd love the opportunity to beat his ass. Somehow he lost interest, grabbed his bitch by the arm and left. I still regret not getting to beat both their asses.
I haven't stepped foot in a walmart in over 30 years.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I had a woman get right in my face in Wal-Mart a few years back. Her boyfriend/husband stood right beside her while she bitched and screamed. I told him " you better get your bitch under control or you're gonna loose her". He got pissed. I said lets go out back and discuss this like men. I was dead serious. He couldn't believe it. I told him I'd love the opportunity to beat his ass. Somehow he lost interest, grabbed his bitch by the arm and left. I still regret not getting to beat both their asses.

Pics or it didn’t happen

I know you are an inner web badas$ and such.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Gotta love people at Walmart - 07/14/19
Always amazes me people that will do stupid stuff like this in a parking lot then walk away and leave their car unattended..
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Walmart this morning. I found a spot up close to park except it was in the wrong direction. I was going to back it in, easy thing. When I pulled down the lane, the spot was the second one from the end, this woman drives up in front of me. She starts waving her arms and I can see she's screaming at me.

OK, I back out and let her have the spot, I go to another one. Not a problem. But when I'm walking up to the door she is also. She calls me stupid, then an [bleep].

It struck me; Here's a woman publicly defaming and cursing at a man she does not know. She is doing this to a man literally twice her size. Someone who could roll her up like a wad of used gum and toss her in the trash. So tell me, How does she know I wouldn't do that?

Seems like the lack of wisdom that might just get you in deeper than you can handle. A bit of a lack of situational awareness. She didn't hit the jackpot with me but she seems to be looking for one.

OK. I'm trying to visualize this. You see a spot, but it is in a lane going in the opposite direction. So, you decide to back down the lane in the opposite direction traffic is supposed to flow so you can pull into it. Now, where did she come from? Driving in the correct direction? Was she already driving down the lane to that spot before you backed down the lane in the wrong direction?
Posted By: 700LH Re: Gotta love people at Walmart - 07/14/19
Originally Posted by slumlord

Those electric cripple carts are handy huh? smile

Pics or it didn’t happen

Yeah I carry a camera all the time dumbass.
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland

OK. I'm trying to visualize this. You see a spot, but it is in a lane going in the opposite direction. So, you decide to back down the lane in the opposite direction traffic is supposed to flow so you can pull into it. Now, where did she come from? Driving in the correct direction? Was she already driving down the lane to that spot before you backed down the lane in the wrong direction?

Yep, and she probably posted on Facebook about all the dumb-asses at Walmart......

Pics or it didn’t happen

Bless your heart.
Originally Posted by 700LH

Those electric cripple carts are handy huh? smile

Pffft

I use the Pickup App. grin

Had a situation some years ago with a "lady" blocking traffic in the entrance to a big mall. She had me almost blocked but I managed to drive around her. As I was going into the store, there was an old lady standing there hollering at me for "Not letting a lady in" and getting really worked up. I had just seen "On Frozen Ground" the night before and I looked down at her and asked, "Do you talk to all serial killers like this?"

She just started backing up and mumbling...
Shoulda watched Frozen.

Let it go... let it go......

Pics or it didn’t happen

Bless your heart.
Back atcha dickhead.

No, the spot was the second one from the end. Simple back in.

I'm still not seeing it. Are these angled spots that are designed to be pulled into from only one direction? You say it was in the wrong direction, so I'm not clear what that means. Where did she come from? The correct direction?
Slightly angled, the parking lot etiquette suggests the flow go directional one way.

If you go the 'wrong way' all the slots would require a huge turn radius to swing into them. Thus if you ARE going to proceed the 'wrong way', it is easier to back up into one.

Slicing in on a slot just two deep from the end is a quickie deal usually.

Does this help any?

Pics or it didn’t happen

Bless your heart.
Back atcha dickhead.

No return.

Campfire knows..
Slightly angled, the parking lot etiquette suggests the flow go directional one way.

If you go the 'wrong way' all the slots would require a huge turn radius to swing into them. Thus if you ARE going to proceed the 'wrong way', it is easier to back up into one.

Slicing in on on a slot just two deep from the end is a quickie deal usually.

Does this help any?

Well, yeah, that's what I'm picturing and if so, seems like a dick move is she was already in the lane driving to that spot. That's why I'm asking. Obviously, her reaction is way overblown if that's what happened, but if so, just seems like two people at WalMart.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Gotta love people at Walmart - 07/14/19
It's a parking lot with two folks in confusion, what's Wal Mart got to do with it? Sounds like you 2 could have had problems at a lot of places.
I just always park way in the back at the tire center.

I miss most if the riff raff and it gives me access to the guts of the store quick. Shotgun shells, motor oil, the chocolate milk, the bologna, a place to piss. Etc.

I made that part up about not stepping foot in walmart in 30 years. I just wanted to sound like a dimestore cûnt from Idaho
Yep. when I park I park in the same spot, same row near the far end, mostly so I always remember where I'm parked. Mostly I only have to look one direction backing out since the row has those great big white arrows showing the direction, but seems more often than not someone can't figure out why those are there. I like to park near the far end and avoid all the close up drama.
Posted By: las Re: Gotta love people at Walmart - 07/14/19
Always amazes me people that will do stupid stuff like this in a parking lot then walk away and leave their car unattended..

Heh, Heh.....
Posted By: hanco Re: Gotta love people at Walmart - 07/14/19
Lots of big un’s in Walmart’s

[Linked Image]
Toxic femininity.

PC these.days has encouraged them to think they'll not get their chiclets spread about the ground...

Until they run into somebody who just doesn't give a fuqk and they end up looking like they just had a bear encounter.
I always park at the far end of the parking lot... no parking issues.. unless a CAlifornia type rolls in with a 5th wheel and parks it nearby, taking up 20 parking spaces, and blocks me and half a dozen other people in...

our local Wally World always has some overweight methhead video game Gree Beret that wants to threaten to kick someone's ass... I usually just chuckle and keep on walking on my way.....

Most of the folks that shop our local Wally mart, come from a pretty dysfunctional home life anyway....
[Linked Image]

Adrenalin.

Worse is the abuse of handicapped parking. I love to see the jacked up 4 wheel drive trucks in those spots with the handicapped sticker in the window...
I just park far away from stores and almost never travel down the lane directly in front of the store. It's a high order gagglephugk full of people like the two combatants pointed out in the OP. Y'all can have that schidt. I'll probably be parked and in the store before those who drive the parking lot several times trying to find a spot 2-3 spaces closer to the store than the one they just drove past. All in the name of what? Saving time?
Gotta love Walmart at the first of the month near a Rez.

I don't know of any stores that have security cameras in their parking lots.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I just park far away from stores and almost never travel down the lane directly in front of the store. It's a high order gagglephugk full of people like the two combatants pointed out in the OP. Y'all can have that schidt. I'll probably be parked and in the store before those who drive the parking lot several times trying to find a spot 2-3 spaces closer to the store than the one they just drove past. All in the name of what? Saving time?

No. Saving calories.
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Worse is the abuse of handicapped parking. I love to see the jacked up 4 wheel drive trucks in those spots with the handicapped sticker in the window...

Their wounds are "on the inside".

All the Walmart store I've been to here in my area have cameras mounted up high and pointed on the parking lot. My guess though is they are mostly for the store's protection and defense not customers and would probably take a court order to view a tape.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Gotta love people at Walmart - 07/14/19
I avoid these incidents at Walmart because I park away from the the entrances. The extra 100 foot walk is no big deal.
]Most businesses in Clarksville (which is bigger than Billings) have security cameras in the parking lot. Comes with having a heathy demograph of negroes and white meth heads. I'd have to really go low budget to find a business that didn't have at least a building mounted camera. Our walmarts have a friggin package array of large cameras like a prison yard set up pointed out toward the lot. And some on light poles.

Had a shootout last month and a couple of attempted abductions last few months. Walmart's cameras helped police on those.
Originally Posted by joken2

All the Walmart store I've been to here in my area have cameras mounted up high and pointed on the parking lot. My guess though is they are mostly for the store's protection and defense not customers and would probably take a court order to view a tape.

They will show it to the police. A girl hit and ran on my wife's car a few years ago. They wouldn't show my wife the footage but when the officer showed up, they escorted he and my wife right to the camera room and they watched the girl back into her.
Originally Posted by viking

Yep....Riverton, Wyoming.

I'm still not seeing it. Are these angled spots that are designed to be pulled into from only one direction? You say it was in the wrong direction, so I'm not clear what that means. Where did she come from? The correct direction?

I was technically wrong. That is not the point of the post.
I find it easy to avoid verbal confrontations at my near-by Walmart, as I speak neither spanish or ebonics.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Act accordingly.

Side note.

Speaking of the Walmart’s and Big Jim.

Ozark Trail now has a steel belted Cooler. Like the green igloo/ Coleman?

Fancy!

I like my Coleman. Dont know what an Ozark Trail is but it looks nice.
At the Walmart here, I seldom see any problem with the people. The parking lot itself, though, is the problem. It was designed by a team of idiots, probably with the help of a city engineer. Several of the exits are blocked by no-left-turn barricades. Most traffic coming out of the gas station has to go right in front of the store as you can't get back on the street going left.
I like Wal Mart they have most of what you need in 1 place. It isn't the best place to meet women unless you favor thick ones. Most of the thin ones have that nervous twitch and the rotten teeth that comes from meth.
Similar situation happened to me a few weeks ago. I dropped my wife off at the Kohl’s store and proceeded to the back end of the parking lot. I was facing the store to keep an eye out for her when a woman drives up to me and tells me that I am taking up three spots. When I said that there was literally a 100 open spots around me she said that she likes to park out away from the store and that I should move. When I declined she flipped me off and drove away. I told my wife that since there are so many crazies out and about that I am so glad I got my Permit to Carry. Dave
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by viking

Yep....Riverton, Wyoming.

Boy, Howdy!!! What a zoo. We have found that we miss all that if we go in around 0800 or so, they are all still sleeping it off. We dont go at all during the first 4 or 5 days of the month , geezer payday jams it up just as bad.

Why does the type of vehicle matter? I had knee surgery and was issued a temporary handicap placard for 3 months. My F250 was much more comfortable for me to drive than my Samurai due to stiffness of my knee.
I didn't see the need to buy a handicapped parking spot approved vehicle for a temporary issue. I've guided handicapped hunters for several years on the Truman Lake handicap deer hunt and one of them was missing most of his left leg and he drove a dually 4X4 Chevy.
Shoulda watched Frozen.

Let it go... let it go......

cry laugh laugh
Posted By: skeen Re: Gotta love people at Walmart - 07/14/19
Originally Posted by jnyork
geezer payday jams it up just as bad.

laugh laugh
I have used Walmart from time to time over the course of my fifty year life and while I do see some interesting folks I've yet to witness anything shocking.

I viseted Michigan Avenue a good while back and the high pollutants in that area struck me as strange as well.
Used to be that "payday" was the time to avoid the grocery store.
But hell now, it's flooded all the time with grocery shoppers. It is in this town.

4 Super Walmarts
3 neighborhood walmarts
3 krogers
3 publix
2 food lions
2 sav-a-lots
2-CeeBee stores
1- iga

Just ain't enough, sometimes the bread is wiped out, the cold drinks wore out.
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

Why does the type of vehicle matter? I had knee surgery and was issued a temporary handicap placard for 3 months. My F250 was much more comfortable for me to drive than my Samurai due to stiffness of my knee.
I didn't see the need to buy a handicapped parking spot approved vehicle for a temporary issue. I've guided handicapped hunters for several years on the Truman Lake handicap deer hunt and one of them was missing most of his left leg and he drove a dually 4X4 Chevy.

If you can get in and out of a jacked up 4 wheel drive, you sure aren’t handicapped...
[Linked Image]

I like to watch these "true crime" shows on tv. Lots of crimes get solved by WalMart parking lot cameras. I bet they have them at every store.
Lots of them.
All right.
MAGA
Saw something the other day at Walmart.

Big 4 door pickup sitting across two handicapped spots.

Right outside the front door of the building.

A steady stream of Indians going in and out. Indians all gathered around the pickup. Lawn chairs, sitting in the bed, sitting in the cab.

Near as I could tell......it was a Walmart Tailgate party.

Perfect set up for them. Cheap beer, cheap crappy food, access to a crapper.

Never seen anything like that before.

Because they go through childhood not being hit for mouthing off, then they become adults and think that is how they are allowed to act...and when someone finally gets the hump with them and takes an axe to their hands and feet they cannot understand that they are the problem.

Actions have consequences, best to learn this at an early age before the consequences are too high to pay.

The weirdest thing I've personally witnessed in Walmart was a 30-ish looking man and woman walking side by side up the aisles. He was wearing what looked to be a work uniform, she, a rather 'Rubenesque' built woman, was wearing a long skirt and simple, basic blouse, he had his right arm low around her waist.

The weird part was every few steps or so he would slide his right hand down low on her butt, move it back and forth in shorter and shorter sweeps like he was feeling for dead-center, then bury his middle finger two knuckles deep up in her butt crack. This same procedure was repeated all the way up the aisle.

She never flinched, gasped, tightened-up, wiggled, giggled or reacted in any way even once.
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image]

Happiness is having food all around.

The weirdest thing I've personally witnessed in Walmart was a 30-ish looking man and woman walking side by side up the aisles. He was wearing what looked to be a work uniform, she, a rather 'Rubenesque' built woman, was wearing a long skirt and simple, basic blouse, he had his right arm low around her waist.

The weird part was every few steps or so he would slide his right hand down low on her butt, move it back and forth in shorter and shorter sweeps like he was feeling for dead-center, then bury his middle finger two knuckles deep up in her butt crack. This same procedure was repeated all the way up the aisle.

She never flinched, gasped, tightened-up, wiggled, giggled or reacted in any way even once.

You coulda asked if he was a leg or an ass man..
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You coulda asked if he was a leg or an ass man..

Nah...probably just searching for his chewing gum.
You know when you get a cow in a box stall, or maybe the head catch?

As part of the flight or fight mechanism.....they empty their bowels and bladder?

Always happens.

Does that explain why every one has to schit when they get to Walmart?

Is it flight or fight.....or maybe excitement?
Or the remote control

Most.
Some.
Few.
One.
Meth
Gums.

LMAO

If you can get in and out of a jacked up 4 wheel drive, you sure aren’t handicapped...

Really? So a person with a missing leg or someone on oxygen that can get in or out of a "jacked up 4 wheel drive" is not considered handicapped in your mind? Some people with mobility issues have more difficulty getting in or out of a car than a truck. I guess if a 4wd truck is the only vehicle that they have to get to the store then they should do without, park anywhere other than a handicap spot or just limp their way to the store from home but if the same person can get there in an approved vehicle then they are A OK?
My wife is handicapped. She has a placard for handicap parking in her SUV, and another in my F-150 Ford. She has the hardest time getting into and out of low cars.
Perhaps, if you don't think she qualifies as "handicapped enough", perhaps you'd like to reimburse me for the $10,000.00 driveway, the $6,000.00 handicap ramp, and the $4,000.00 mobility scooter?
We've looked at buying a handicap accessible minivan for her, before the SUV. It's the kind you drive the scooter or powered wheelchair into. Couldn't afford that option, so I guess we will need to stick with our truck and SUV.
....and yes, I'll shop at Walmart if I feel like it.

I'm pretty much in agreement in that the term "jacked-up" is key and would (or should) normally make a huge difference versus a typical stock height passenger car, truck, SUV, vehicle.

Example - "Jacked-up":

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Prwlr Re: Gotta love people at Walmart - 07/14/19

+1
I park around on the side next to the garden center where few people park so that I avoid the main parking lot drama.

My "People of Walmart" gripe: some old white-haired burnout who hasn't shaved or had a haircut in 20 years is billed as "The Last Rebel" or "The Aging Rebel" - ain't nothing rebellious about looking like 200,000 other similar bums in Walmarts everywhere.
A lot of these in Walmart

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Gotta love people at Walmart - 07/14/19
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image]

Happiness is having food all around.

They can’t walk. Judging by their size ,there’s no issue with their jaws.

Then how can you claim your username?
A lot of these in Walmart
[Linked Image]

Movie stars?
Posted By: RDW Re: Gotta love people at Walmart - 07/15/19

I would have gone to the hunting section and found some skunk scent, tracked her down and gave hear a shot in the back of the head...I mean it's Walmart
I don't know why but I remembered this quote from a few years back. Always made me laugh.

Originally Posted by cisco1
The only reason to go into Walmart is to set the potato chip aisle on fire.

A fart would be visible in some Wal-Mart lots.
I often wait in the car for my wife and daughters, looking around the East Freedom
Wal-Mart lot, every light pole has cameras pointing in multiple directions, there are
ones on the building to hit what the others can't cover.
Yup. Even the one in little old Kenai has sec cams. A couple years ago, they were instrumental in convicting a murder.

I park in automotive for three reasons...

1) Better shade

2) Less traffic, less theft, fewer door dings and way less drama

3) More cameras.

As for your stupid woman... had one do that to me once... I BLISTERED HER WITH A LITANY OF INSULTS SO SEVERE she ran away.

As for being rude to a lady... Never, but this one won't no Lady
Amusing. Making fun of the people at Walmart, while SHOPPING at Walmart
It is the best show in town.

The arrows painted in the lanes "suggest" the same thing. One wouldn't drive in the wrong direction on the interstate, why would one abandon the same frame of mind while in a parking lot?
Parking is the best place to get t boned. People zipping through open slots, running buck wild all directions and goijg 35 mph out on the open areas.
Originally Posted by RDW

I would have gone to the hunting section and found some skunk scent, tracked her down and gave hear a shot in the back of the head...I mean it's Walmart
lol
Originally Posted by gregintenn

The arrows painted in the lanes "suggest" the same thing. One wouldn't drive in the wrong direction on the interstate, why would one abandon the same frame of mind while in a parking lot?

One is law and one is (as you suggest) a suggestion...
Many years ago I made the mistake of going to the Walmart in Selma, Alabama around 9pm just to get some items for the house I was staying at. My friend was shocked I made it out alive or without incident. He did warn me not to go .
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

The only thing I've ever had happen out of the ordinary in a Walmart parking lot was being approached a time or two by panhandlers asking for money. No pressure or threatening demeanor though. With the majority of folks using direct deposit of funds and debit cards to pay with and carrying very little if any cash on their person I can't imagine panhandling around big chain stores would be very lucrative nowadays.

As far as parking lot personal gripes I guess folks leaving their empty carts out in the way to roll off into the roadway and bang into other's vehicles instead of putting them in the cart corrals would be number one. Number two gripe would be vehicles straddling the painted lines or parked diagonally taking up two parking spaces.

As to the handicap parking abuse I know several that have legit handicap parking authorization hang tags but are physically able to do pretty much whatever they want including walk reasonable distances. There's seems to be quite a bit of abuse of the handicap parking permits nowadays. So much so that I really don't pay much attention to it anymore. Got to wonder what they do when all the handicap parking spaces are taken though -- park where ever they can find a empty spot and walk like the rest of us?
© 24hourcampfire