Home
The city of St. Louis Park, Minnesota, facing extreme backlash over a ban on speaking the National Anthem at council meetings, cancelled the policy as they faced angered citizens, and even death threats. Kudos to the folks of St. Louis Park for not going silently into the night as we continue to needlessly placate the folks bent on taking over this country. This politically correct leftist crap need to stop.
Where did you see that?
Found it, thanks, I have KMSP Fox Channel 9 on in the mornings. I do not think that they have even mentioned it in the last hour.
That would it's self be the most political incorrect thing I could think of.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
The city of St. Louis Park, Minnesota, facing extreme backlash over a ban on speaking the National Anthem at council meetings, cancelled the policy as they faced angered citizens, and even death threats. Kudos to the folks of St. Louis Park for not going silently into the night as we continue to needlessly placate the folks bent on taking over this country. This politically correct leftist crap need to stop.

Not the National Anthem, but the Pledge of Allegiance. People speak the Pledge and sing the National Anthem.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Not the National Anthem, but the Pledge of Allegiance. People speak the Pledge and sing the National Anthem.

Yeah...

DF
Originally Posted by wabigoon
That would it's self be the most political incorrect thing I could think of.

It's just what lieberal demoncraps do.
Local politicians are the easiest to find. They should tread lightly.
They still love them some ilham omar though.

My bad-sorry for the screw up.

My bad-sorry for the screw up.

You’d ffuck up a good goat ropin any day of the week!
SLP city council reversed course out of convenience, not patriotism. Although one member did apologize. Trump has put patriotism on the ballot front and center for 2020.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
SLP city council reversed course out of convenience, not patriotism. Although one member did apologize. Trump has put patriotism on the ballot front and center for 2020.

The thing that should be taken away from this is not the fact that the practice was restored, Rather we should be concerned that it was rejected in the first place.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

The thing that should be taken away from this is not the fact that the practice was restored, Rather we should be concerned that it was rejected in the first place.

Totally agree.
Fu ck St. Louis Park.

My office is in SLP. The whole area is full of no talent pussies that are self absorbed, bicyclists.
Edina, an affluent uber liberal suburb voted last night to reinstate the Pledge. The only city remaining in the state is the communist enclave of Minneapolis.
© 24hourcampfire