Home
..... Well ... it sort of looks like it:

See:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ation-fraud-could-result-in-deportation/
Charge has Been out there for awhile.
Somalia, talk about a chithole country!
Same nose and other facial features.
Yes married her brother, and falsified taxes, runs fun raisers for terrorist, hates America, and broken her oath of office many times.
SO....
Ballsy... running for public office with that history and expecting to get away with it.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Same nose and other facial features.

All 80 million of them
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Ballsy... running for public office with that history and expecting to get away with it.

Not from that congressional district. As well as all the Lutheran White Guilt in that State.

When her party controls the media, it isn’t hard to hide scandals .
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Somalia, talk about a chithole country!

Chitt I wouldn't call Somalia a country anymore then I would legitimize Palestine
She is getting away with it. She is a democrat.
A few months ago I was asked by a journalist if I had any connections to lawyers in the UK who could do research into government records to determine if two people were married. Turns out the subject was Ilhan Omar. I was working with a lawyer in the UK on something else and she volunteered to help. When she went to the UK government offices to research the issue she was essentially blocked from getting the documents needed. Conspiracy? Red Tape? I have no idea, but I know that there is a lot more damming evidence out there.

Sarcasm, right.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Not from that congressional district. As well as all the Lutheran White Guilt in that State.

That is what is wrong with them? Been trying to figure it out.
Her family started banging her before she reached puberty
This is what our country is coming to.
I do not understand why they must turn this country into trash like the country they come from or their parents came from. Can they not see this is a better way of life?
Originally Posted by steve4102

Sarcasm, right.

To some extent, yeah, but what she is doing requires serious money and I wonder who, besides Soros would be funding her.
Originally Posted by viking

When her party controls the media, it isn’t hard to hide scandals .

Absolutely.

Originally Posted by jdm953

Did they live in the Appalachia’s or ozarks.😂😂
A DAMN COMMUNIST!!
Women in Somalia have half their puzzy removed before they're grown. Consequently, their marital options are limited.

Also,..that "marryin' their brother" stuff probably has a lot to do with why all of 'em got them peanut shaped heads.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Women in Somalia have half their puzzy removed before they're grown. Their marital options are limited.

Also,..that "marryin' their brother" stuff probably has a lot to do with why all of 'em got them peanut shaped heads.

Just what the world needs a Clitless Congresswoman
Getting into the countries government is how muslims take countries over.

Barry Sotero did the same & got by with it.
Who owns 90% of the media?
Hard to believe someone like that could be even elected. What is wrong with those voters up in Minnesota. She is the best they could vote in????
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Barry had a lot of help somewhere, I wish it would come to light but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Hard to believe someone like that could be even elected. What is wrong with those voters up in Minnesota. She is the best they could vote in????

They wanted to give a poor deranged terrorist wannabe a chance to destroy the US.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Women in Somalia have half their puzzy removed before they're grown. Consequently, their marital options are limited.

Peanut shaped noses too ......

That takes big money...
Fuggin shiit show !!
It was the right thing to do, they'd been sleeping together for years

He married his brother too? I knew that bitch was a man....
Their from Somalia.
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

That hit me exactly at the wrong time! Well played.
ICE should arrest them.
Just one more reason we need to eliminate all those inbred mutherfuggers from the face of the earth
https://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/...are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Yes married her brother, and falsified taxes, runs fun raisers for terrorist, hates America, and broken her oath of office many times.

typical democrap
Who knew she was really from Arkansas? Ozark virgin- - - - -a 12 year old girl who can outrun her big brother!
The bigger question might be why she was so interested in getting her brother into the US. Given her terror proclivities, one might pay attention to this not as an incestuous criminal act, but from an immigration fraud angle and with an eye to why it was so important to get him in here. All of which nullifies her election to office and gets her deported under US law.
The fake marriage scam is big with Somalians to get into the U.S. A few years back I knew a mid 20's somalian girl from Boston that had gotten into the U.S. by paying a friend of a friend to marry her and get her in. Once she was in she never saw him again but she was still technically married to him. She was working as a hostess at a restaurant in the Westin hotel in Boston and I got to talking to her there, it took her a while to fess up to it but she finally said that was how she got here.

"Minnesota nice"...that's what.

I told my wife about a month ago that I suspect that Minnesota was targeted by all of these chitheads because the people there want to be kind and embody tolerance. The voters refuse to believe in the evil that is out there waiting to feed.

Well, they deserve everything they get for being so damn naive. Unfortunately the rest of us pay for those idiots' actions in the form of this Omar Ilhan insect.

Those are the real question? What the hell is wrong with Minny sodans that they would think sending a Somali pirate to Congress is a good idea?

The only way to save ourselves is by Balkanization.
Anyone believe that this will ever be proven or acted on? Don't want to offend the muzzies.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

Probably since she was 4.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
[Linked Image]

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by jdm953

Probably been going on back many generations.. Can't trust anyone outside the family, and they want to keep all the wealth (whatever there may be), and secrets within the family.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Barry had a lot of help somewhere, I wish it would come to light but I doubt it.

It's all right here..........

X-VERMINATOR
Video won't embed. More censorship from Youtube communists mad.

Trying this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PjtV0RA8hE&t=2s

X-VERMINATOR
Wonder if she fuqked her brother on their wedding night?
Pretty obvious this teabag chkunt has a .gov "Do Not Touch" tag.

That article just puts a rubberstamp on what most of us have known for years.......Muslims are some ignorant bastids.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Wonder if she fuqked her brother on their wedding night?

Of course. Haven't you ever heard of that old saying............"the closer the kin, the better it'll go in."

Originally Posted by xverminator
Video won't embed. More censorship from Youtube communists mad.

Trying this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PjtV0RA8hE&t=2s

X-VERMINATOR

At YouTube you need to use the "share" option button located on the bottom- right directly beneath the video panel to post many of their videos now.

Thanks....I used to know stuff eek.

X-VERMINATOR
Her Husband????

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

George Soros
Somalia is worst than a [bleep] country and a pile of piss too.
Confirmed: Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother to cheat immigration system.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/confirme...vestigation-into-her-loyalty-to-the-u-s/
During a recent ruling by the campaign finance board which resulted in a fine for Rep. Ilhan Omar, a new detail emerged that showed that Ilhan Omar filed a joint tax return with her current husband while being legally married to a man who is alleged to be her brother. Just to Sneak him into the Country.

She is here illegally. depot her ASAP.
Hope this Bich isn't thinking of bombing people. what fahq'king battle is she talking about.
© 24hourcampfire