Money
Posted By: jackmountain Re: George Soros? - 07/18/19
Power
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: George Soros? - 07/18/19
Plane flight to an island.
Posted By: Gus Re: George Soros? - 07/18/19
money rules to a great degree?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: George Soros? - 07/18/19
The talent to make that kind of money might come in handy, now, and then.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: George Soros? - 07/18/19
Same thing that was in it for Hitler.

Or Stalin.

Or Mao Zedong.
Posted By: Gus Re: George Soros? - 07/18/19
or the clintonians from ar-kansas?

if one has money, one has the right to push one's agenda?

yes?

in other words, the gold rules.

even if the gold is stolen.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: George Soros? - 07/18/19
When your bank account starts with a B, it's power and money buys power. He'll keep trying to increase his wealth so he can control everything around him.

Here's Soros:
Luke 12:15 Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."
16 And he told them this parable: "The ground of a certain rich man produced a good crop.
17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’
18 "Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods.
19 And I’ll say to myself, "You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry."‘
20 "But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’
21 "This is how it will be with anyone who stores up things for himself but is not rich towards God."
22 ¶ Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear.
23 Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes.
24 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!

Being rich is not a sin. The question is whether you got it honestly and morally and how willing you are to give it up if God requires it.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: George Soros? - 07/18/19
And that Rock, applies to all of us.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: George Soros? - 07/18/19
EGO, Power, money.

MM
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: George Soros? - 07/18/19
True, but my bank account doesn't start with a B...or an M. I don't have the funds to buy power. But, God could tell me to dispose of what I do have. That will put anyone's faith to the test.

That brings up another passage in the Bible regarding your willingness to give up your wealth for the Lord.

Mat 19:16 ¶ Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?"
17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."
18 "Which ones?" the man enquired. Jesus replied, "‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony,
19 honour your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbour as yourself.’"
20 "All these I have kept," the young man said. "What do I still lack?"
21 Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."
22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

Posted By: Morewood Re: George Soros? - 07/18/19
He seems to delight in toppling governments and destroying nations by funding violence, globalism, and unfettered immigration. Positions himself to make money off of societal collapse. Dude is evil.

Did you know he owns the company that provides most of the voting machines in the US?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
Power craves power.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
.................................................needs to face a Military Tribunal firing squad, as to your inquiry, the ruination of everything he hates.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
He needs to be delisted...............oops wrong thread.
Posted By: KenMi Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
He needs to assume ocean temperature
Posted By: ol_mike Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
I wonder if anybody has ever tried to kill him ?

The few things i've read about his playing games with countries economies - wrecking things then buying up for pennies on the dollar . Has to lots of people who know who did it that are pissed .
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I wonder if anybody has ever tried to kill him ?

The few things i've read about his playing games with countries economies - wrecking things then buying up for pennies on the dollar . Has to lots of people who know who did it that are pissed .

They'll need to get his six sons too, the work will continue as is if not.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
Originally Posted by Morewood
He seems to delight in toppling governments and destroying nations by funding violence, globalism, and unfettered immigration. Positions himself to make money off of societal collapse. Dude is evil.

Did you know he owns the company that provides most of the voting machines in the US?

This, and his most desired nation to bag is the biggest Christian nation in the world. His desire for money is to use it to destroy us.

Speaking of wealth, i hear Beto is worth 125 BILLION.
beano cant even spell 125 Billion Jag, let soreass throw all his money at that lame horse, beano is never going to be anything, she's done.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
Originally Posted by gunner500

I've seen a couple of Soros' sons interviewed and they stated they will be doing exactly as their father is doing, when he dies.

As for "I wonder if anybody has ever tried to kill him ?"

I have an idea he has some of the best professional, heavily armed bodyguards in the world.

Don't forget, however, it is not just Soros. There are many Billionaire Bolsheviks who are also throwing hundreds of millions of $$$$$ out there to try and destroy our country. our Constitution, and our President. There are a bunch of them just in Silicon Valley alone. Immense money and immense power.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by gunner500

I've seen a couple of Soros' sons interviewed and they stated they will be doing exactly as their father is doing, when he dies.

As for "I wonder if anybody has ever tried to kill him ?"

I have an idea he has some of the best professional, heavily armed bodyguards in the world.

Don't forget, however, it is not just Soros. There are many Billionaire Bolsheviks who are also throwing hundreds of millioons of $$$$$ out there to try and destroy our country. our Constitution, and our President. There are a bunch of them just in Silicon Valley alone. Immense money and immense power.

L.W.

Yup, he has 4-5 known, 1 or 2 out of wedlock, really evil little sawed off j troll, and Yessir, he has plenty of company.
Posted By: RickyD Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
Being a name in history.
I'm glad we found this word bolsheviks , a conversation can be had without a country dozen members going into cardiac arrest .
Posted By: reivertom Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
He lives to play "god" and see how much he can manipulate with his power.....a story as old as mankind.
Posted By: viking Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
Doesn’t Putin want him?
Posted By: Gus Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
Originally Posted by viking
Doesn’t Putin want him?

lol. not so much i don't think.

he's got warrants for his arrest in russia?

things could get serious in a heartbeat if things went south.
Posted By: lastround Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
I was hoping this thread was gonna be a funeral announcement!
Posted By: T_O_M Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
Originally Posted by RickyD
Being a name in history.

I think that is really it. An egomaniac's need to be relevant. If he can't live forever, at least make a name that will. For better or for worse. I think his actions we perceive as anti-American are merely a means to and end for him.

Tom
Posted By: Gus Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
if there are warrants against his arse, he needs to be turned over, extradited to the folks who are placing charges against him.

why protect a criminal? doesn't that sound strange to y'all, what is going on?

we can do better. we can do lot's better for sure.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
He isn’t trying to be historic , he is part of a long and old bloodline that goes way back . The word “evil” sums it up. As to taking his ass out , how would you go about finding which country he might be in to do the deed ? Who would have the means ?
You would think with the technology available the right people who wanted to do the right thing would eliminate him and his siblings .
But with all the money and corporations his reach into the lives of those who posses the means are probably well known to him and . That kind of wealth is incomprehensible for us averag joes to understand the reach of his network of wealth . Just my two cents , Kenneth
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
He isn’t trying to be historic , he is part of a long and old bloodline that goes way back . The word “evil” sums it up. As to taking his ass out , how would you go about finding which country he might be in to do the deed ? Who would have the means ?
You would think with the technology available the right people who wanted to do the right thing would eliminate him and his siblings .
But with all the money and corporations his reach into the lives of those who posses the means are probably well known to him and . That kind of wealth is incomprehensible for us averag joes to understand the reach of his network of wealth . Just my two cents , Kenneth

+1 No telling what level of international security he has .
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: George Soros? - 07/19/19
We protect clintons and bummers. so?????? Be Well. Rusty
Posted By: CCCC Re: George Soros? - 07/20/19
Soros will die - sooner than later. He will stand before the Judge, where wealth is meaningless but deeds and the nature of the soul will be counted. Despite any such aspirations, Soros' name will not live forever.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: George Soros? - 07/20/19
Originally Posted by CCCC
Soros will die - sooner than later. He will stand before the Judge, where wealth is meaningless but deeds and the nature of the soul will be counted. Despite any such aspirations, Soros' name will not live forever.

Yep.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: George Soros? - 07/20/19
Soros has a very dark soul.
Posted By: tikka77 Re: George Soros? - 07/20/19
Soros is an Anarchist, nothing more nothing less
Posted By: stevelyn Re: George Soros? - 07/20/19
Originally Posted by CCCC

Yeah, but his kid is worse than he is. The entire den of them needs destroyed just like coyotes or snakes.
Posted By: DMc Re: George Soros? - 07/20/19
If Satan walked the earth....
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: George Soros? - 07/20/19
George Sirosis
© 24hourcampfire