Home
Posted By: Higginez MAGA Straws FTMFW!!!! - 07/20/19
Nothing better than a paper straw in a $15 cocktail to remind a guy how much he hates liberals.

Best President ever!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/19/trump-2020-campaign-selling-10-plastic-straws-for-15.html
Posted By: tikka77 Re: MAGA Straws FTMFW!!!! - 07/20/19
Sadly he Might not win the 2020 election.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: MAGA Straws FTMFW!!!! - 07/20/19
Originally Posted by tikka77

\
The odds are very good it will get stolen via fraud. The leftist anarchists are getting desperate.

kwg
Posted By: RJY66 Re: MAGA Straws FTMFW!!!! - 07/20/19
Trump screws with tards every way possible. They are not used to it and it makes them nuts.

MAGA or Trump 2020 commemorative AR-15s may be forthcoming.

Trump has disrupted the political ecosystem like an invasive species does in nature.

Back when I was a kid one of my buddies went fishing and caught a little warmouth about the size of a lid on a jar of peanuts. He decided to keep the warmouth alive in a bucket of water, take it home, and put it in his aquarium with a bunch of tropical fish.

Next morning he got up and the warmouth was in the aquarium alone......it ate all the other fish during the night.

Trump is like that warmouth
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: MAGA Straws FTMFW!!!! - 07/20/19
Voter fraud and ballot harvesting paid dividends in certain locations in 2018. In a couple of CA districts, a clear indicator was when final vote tallies had numbers greater than registered voters!
Posted By: JTman Re: MAGA Straws FTMFW!!!! - 07/20/19
Fuggin AWESOME!! I just ordered some lol
Posted By: ingwe Re: MAGA Straws FTMFW!!!! - 07/20/19
Originally Posted by tikka77

He will win in a landslide.....
Posted By: milespatton Re: MAGA Straws FTMFW!!!! - 07/20/19
In a couple of CA districts, a clear indicator was when final vote tallies had numbers greater than registered voters!

I think that there were a couple of places in Ohio like that too. miles
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: MAGA Straws FTMFW!!!! - 07/20/19
Voter fraud and ballot harvesting happens in all the democrat districts and some republican districts.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: MAGA Straws FTMFW!!!! - 07/20/19
Originally Posted by milespatton
In a couple of CA districts, a clear indicator was when final vote tallies had numbers greater than registered voters!

I think that there were a couple of places in Ohio like that too. miles

Cincinnati... in the darker areas...
© 24hourcampfire