Home
Good grief.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/07/u-s-pageant-winner-refuses-hijab-gets-dethroned/
https://twitter.com/search?q=zhu&src=typd

[Linked Image]

Funny how no one is bitching at the muslim twat for trying to force her crap on others.
I'm sure there are lots of people bitching about it but you'll never hear it from the media....
The time draws nigh.
It seems tolerance only works one way.[Linked Image]
What a shame.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Until THIS happens.

[Linked Image]
Good. This sort of nonsense will draw her much more attention than some silly beauty pageant, and help to expose the idiocy being displayed by the left.I bet none of us would have recognized her name before today, but now alot if people who otherwise wouldn't care are suddenly paying attention. The left is pulling hard to get enough rope to hang itself.
Fugg em!!! Good for her for standing up for herself and not rolling over to the lefty agenda! Even better that shes a supporter of the POTUS. Lol told the wife about this story and asked her how she would like to have someone try to forcibly put a rag on her head and she said "how much do they like thier teeth" lol
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Until THIS happens.

[Linked Image]

That picture is incorrect for indicating what happens when one drives the wrong way on a one way street.

I think her tweets were more the reason than the hijab thing.
Originally Posted by 19352012

That picture is incorrect for indicating what happens when one drives the wrong way on a one way street.

I think her tweets were more the reason than the hijab thing.

The picture is entirely correct for what happens when speeding down a one way then suddenly encounter an immovable object.

The hijab refusal and her tweets were both reflective of conservatism. Which is the root cause of her being rejected.
The pagent directors should be approached and have crosses and Star of Davids forced upon them, then be made to resign when they refuse.
POTUS should give her the Medal of Freedom at the next State of the Union. That'd make a statement.
Pretty girl - schitholes are turning our country into a schithole.
Not surprising for Michigan...
I think the whole thing was a setup because she is a Trump supporter. Why out of the blue would someone try to put a hijab on her?
IMO one of our biggest future threats are the Muzzys who are living here. Slow and steady growth and once they get significant numbers the living in peace goes out the window. Look at Europe now with many countries in the 5 to 10% Muslim population range. Read Slavery, Terrorism, & Islam by Peter Hammond to get an idea about how % of population affects the way Muslims live.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Funny how no one is bitching at the muslim twat for trying to force her crap on others.

That's 'cause she'll get all angry and offended, and it'll get blown up out of proportion..... whistle

Conflicting story as to why she got dethroned. Whatever lame excuse they used, this is the real reason.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
The pagent directors should be approached and have crosses and Star of Davids forced upon them, then be made to resign when they refuse.

Well Played Sir.

cool

You would make the point a little better of the sign were facing the other way.
I could not get the link to show up.....but I dont think it had anything to do with her not wearing a hijab.
We live in a crazy world, stupidly is rampant
Damn pretty girl. She's got stones, more stones than a lot of men I know, willing to sacrifice something she loves for whats right.
Too bad she didn't have a vile of pigs blood in her purse...
Civil War already so we can restart the clock
Originally Posted by tikka77
have you met mtnsnake?

Welcome to the campfire.
Originally Posted by tikka77

Climb in your car bruh.
Muslims practicing islam want power and control of the people. They hate Americans, the Constitution, and the USA. They are enemies and traitors. Their agendas do not allow the Constitution to exist. There is no place in the Constitution or the USA for sharia law. They believe in the normalization of unethical and immoral behavior. They should not be allowed in our government any where. Islam is a cult, a way of life, it requires you convert to islam or die. No other options exist for the faithful. We do not need any one in the government who is not supporting Americans.
What's wrong with refusing to wear a Muzz diaper on your head if wearing a Muzz diaper on your head is not your custom? I know a lot of Indians that would get kinda pissed if I started wearing feathers. Why? Because it's not my custom. It's theirs.

Trump should add her to his 2020 campaign staff and call her up on stage at his future rally - right next to Diamond and Silk.
Maybe they could force the Muslim Gal to wear a MAGA hat and see how that goes....

Miss Michigan my ass....she’s Miss America
BE CAREFUL.. i just clicked on that link in the first post www.WND ,i got the big warning from microsoft ,somebody just tried to hack into your bank account ,call microsoft number i could not get puter to do anything till i rebooted it ,i even have micro-trend firewall and anti virus
I first read the title as “handjob”.

That would of at least made sense.

I'm wandering what she wrote in her social media posts. Whether she kept or lost her title would depend on the material found in those media posts.
© 24hourcampfire