Home
Posted By: g5m Video of Iran taking over tanker - 07/21/19
I didn't see this posted on the other thread.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9547897/iran-british-oil-tanker-seized-gulf/
That's the Iranian Army Air 'Core'

Shoutout to Bowsinger
TRH will be along shortly to tell us those were just Israelites dressed up as Iranians. 😜
Just cruising along for the taking - mighty nice of people being so nice .
Why do they dress like Antifa? grin
When are the British going to get their tanker back?
According to some conspiracy theorists the limpet mines, drone incidents and other provocations were false flags, lies in order to suck us into war which we’ve so far resisted. Using the same line of reasoning we can conclude that this is another false flag and we or one of our proxies captured “our” oil tanker.......🤡

ETA...I missed Chllnstructor’s earlier post.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
When are the British going to get their tanker back?

Whenever the Muzzy’s decide to give it back.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
TRH will be along shortly to tell us those were just Israelites dressed up as Iranians. 😜

You can tell they were not Israelis because there were no horns sticking out from under the ski masks.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

You can tell they were not Israelis because there were no horns sticking out from under the ski masks.

LOL
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Why do they dress like Antifa? grin

Good point.
start putting CIWS on those tankers and then lets see if that tactic works as well.
Originally Posted by rem141r
start putting CIWS on those tankers and then lets see if that tactic works as well.

Almost like they were begging to be easily taken.......................

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy.

MM
That was an amateur air assault. They had to give it multiple goes. Just one small team of counter piracy professional contractors could have prevented that nonsense. Probably seems cheap now..

Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt, who attended an emergency Cobra meeting, said there would be "serious consequences" and pledged a robust response.

But he added: "We're not looking at military options, we're looking at a diplomatic way to resolve the situation, but we are very clear that it must be resolved."

Jeremy Hunt said there would be “serious consequences” and promised a "robust response"

Is the cundt going to lob a barrage of cuss words at them?
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Just one small team of counter piracy professional contractors could have prevented that nonsense. Probably seems cheap now..

That was my thought.

Heck just one competent guy with an AR would of significantly changed the dynamics of boarding attempt.
One stinger would have eliminated the helicopter threat, and a few twin fifties the boats.

It is time for such to be minimum standard equipment aboard every merchant marine headed anywhere near Iran or Somalia.
Well, ya know, they can't appear to look overly aggressive..................world might think badly of them. LOL

Guess I just have trouble understanding why this schitt needs to be complicated when it really could be simplified.

The only thing the Haji's understand is force..............more force than they have or are willing to deal with at any given time.

Having those ships totally unprotected is worse than naive & dumb.

My son just finished a 9 mo. deployment on a naval ship in that area, the Med. & SE Asia..................says they are all fu^ckin' nuts.

MM
The sun never sets on the British empire.

laughing
Part of the problem with arming the tankers is there are ports in some country's that don't let armed ships in harbor .

I say screw them you want the product we will have arms aboard.
Drop a platoon of Royal Marines on each tanker, once it leaves port. A couple of Barrett .50's on each ship would give the small boats a really bad day.

I will add, however, "There are 23 seafarers on board of Indian, Russian, Latvian and Filipino nationality." The RN may be thinking "if there's no Commonwealth citizens on board, we're not shooting"
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt, who attended an emergency Cobra meeting, said there would be "serious consequences" and pledged a robust response.

But he added: "We're not looking at military options, we're looking at a diplomatic way to resolve the situation, but we are very clear that it must be resolved."

Jeremy Hunt said there would be “serious consequences” and promised a "robust response"

a sternly worded memo and if that doesn't work he will fart in their general direction. the brits are not to be trifled with.
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

a sternly worded memo and if that doesn't work he will fart in their general direction. the brits are not to be trifled with.

Like I said, the Brits will get that ship back when Iran decides to give it back.
Winston Churchill’s rolling over in his grave!
who gave iran the helicopter
When I was watching the clip I was wondering if they already had control of the ship and figured they might as well make a video while they were at it.
Originally Posted by sse

Prolly BHO
The British, Government is BS....They have completely lost it.
I'd love to see the video from the nose of a Tomahawk missile.
Originally Posted by sse

Mi-17, probably picked it up a Russian yard sale 20 years ago.
Originally Posted by sse

C_A.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by sse

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/2010-02-22/iran-counterfeiting-bells-helicopters
Mi-17 imported from russia

Mi-8 on the motherland, nothing Bell or Bell copy about that bird on the tanker video
What the Brits need to do is to get the ships crew away from the Iranians... be polite about it.... say yes sir, no sir and please followed by thank you....

once the ships crew is safely out of country..... and the tanker is secured safely in an Iranian port....

send a cruise missile in and sink it... set the fugger ablaze... put it on the bottom...

Let them know, the Brits will keep the tanker they have tied up at Gibraltar.... and they can keep that one they got there....

Your move....
© 24hourcampfire