Home
Fox just announced that he was found injured in his cell either a suicide attempt or an attack by another inmate.
Arkinside!!!

Mueller is next.
Too bad it couldn’t be Clinton..
Ha, it was Clinton.

The attack prolly gave him amnesia.
You make sure you remember nothing or next time will be your last.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ha, it was Clinton.

Good point...
That didn’t take long.

We need to start a pool.
Originally Posted by viking
That didn’t take long.

We need to start a pool.

Yep
I saw that. I don't believe any of it. I think that Epstein is pulling a stunt in order to put himself into a better situation.
I will go with 2 weeks from today he is teats up.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I saw that. I don't believe any of it. I think that Epstein is pulling a stunt in order to put himself into a better situation.

right...
Originally Posted by viking
I will go with 2 weeks from today he is teats up.

I'd be more inclined to bet that he'll be out on bail (or at least transferred to a country club) within two weeks.
If he is outside prison he will be dead in 2 days.
Wondering how deep the corruption within the FBI really goes...

Where do people like you come from anyway? Really?
Originally Posted by DMc
Wondering how deep the corruption within the FBI really goes...

Well the FBI operates under the Department of justice so we know that the top Comey, Wray, Barr, Holder, Lynch, etc are as corrupt as anyone could possibly be.
We also know these top teared criminals could do the treasonous acts they do, without the help of the rank and file agents in the field.

So what it boils down to is, all, every agent, every employee from the top to the bottom are nothing but corrupt POS.

Originally Posted by bludog

People like me?

I'm a bit dubious about what's reported by the media.

Does that mean that I'm out of the ordinary?

Well he doesn't come from the I believe in NBC/CBS/ABC/CNN camp.

You?
Ha! Never get him on the stand.

Jag ,

You think a guy like epstein might have a plan 'if anything happens to me all info. on EVERYBODY gets dumped to the world '. I would .
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Jag ,

You think a guy like epstein might have a plan 'if anything happens to me all info. on EVERYBODY gets dumped to the world '. I would .

Does he have relatives? children?

If so, he would likely be told to call his attorney and have any evidence/info gets torched or his loved ones suffer horribly too.

Assuming 'Arkincide" is reality

Geno
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Jag ,

If so, he would likely be told to call his attorney and have any evidence/info gets torched or his loved ones suffer horribly too.

Geno

Yeah - it can work both ways .
Put Ruthie in wth him?
The problem is Epstein in inside enemy territory. If they want to keep him alive, they need to get his ass out of NY. He'd actually be better off in Gitmo.
Ha, it was Clinton.

That's OK, there are plenty of victims out there that remember..........

B's right.

Epstein is smart he knows how to manipulate.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Jag ,

Geno

No one in his family is going to get wacked if he sings. Billionares like this already have their own private little army's to protect them. And, the washed up Clintons who took money from foreign countries and couldn't deliver have their own backs to watch. The perv might be realizing he is not going to buy his way out of this and tries to off himself.

My guess as well. I wouldn't put anything passed that squirmy bastid.
Other people smell a rat.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/07/epsteins-fake-suicide-attempt.html
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Too bad it couldn’t be Clinton..

Which one?

Never mind. Probably best to get them all, right down to the grandkids.
Guys in lock up don't like sex offenders. Nothing shocking or groundbreaking here...

Does that mean that I'm out of the ordinary?

LOL
© 24hourcampfire