Home
Posted By: ctsmith Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19
I'm not.
Nope
Hell NO !!!
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19
Winners don't whine and whiners don't win.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19
I thing Trump is just getting started.
Not one dam bit!!!!!
Posted By: bludog Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19
Bring it on. Dang a disaster to the American hating Dems/media. We love DJT around my place.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19
Hell NO! KAG!! 2020!!
Posted By: DMc Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19
Hillary in handcuffs would make my day!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19
Main sent 3 electoral votes to Hillary. Trump sent 3000 cannibals from the Congo to Maine.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19
Originally Posted by DMc

Nadler found stroked-out in a pool of his own feces and urine would be better, and more likely.
Winning? According to the Liberals the country is going down like the Titanic. All the growth reports and job reports are fake, except when Obama's came out and he never lied. :^)
I think Gayghost and djs are tired of all the winning. smirk
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by DMc

Nadler found stroked-out in a pool of his own feces and urine would be better, and more likely.

That'd be quite hilarious. It'd make my entire year worthwhile.

How about HIm, Hillary and Jane Fonda, laid out side by side. miles
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19
Originally Posted by milespatton

How about HIm, Hillary and Jane Fonda, laid out side by side. miles

That would be something!

And still not tired of winning.......Trump Lied.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Winning? According to the Liberals the country is going down like the Titanic. All the growth reports and job reports are fake, except when Obama's came out and he never lied. :^)

My bank account and tax returns are not fake and they look considerably better than the 8 years of Obama pathetic growth and stagnation. I could use
5 more years of this. Business picked up the day after Trump won. Like a light switch was flipped. Not sure if it was because Trump won or Obama was gone or both. I sure as heck dont need any further proof than that.
Of course you cant expect the libs to think things are going great when you judged how good you where doing by how many more people you put on food stamps. Unreal.
Posted By: hanco Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19
Not at all
This ain't winning.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This ain't winning.

12 trillion alone added by Obama. Good thing Klinton was not running things, do you think she would have cut Govt Spending or gone after China?
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
This ain't winning.

12 trillion alone added by Obama. Good thing Klinton was not running things, do you think she would have cut Govt Spending or gone after China?

I have no desire to reflect on "what ifs." Trump has done nothing to slow the growth of our debt. Our debt is the single largest national security issue we face. As long as folks are willing to excuse it, you can bet your ass nothing will change.
Ctsmith: Not me - "I'm lovin it"!
Hold into the wind
VarmrintGuy

How is he supposed to do this ?
Yes, the growing debt is problem #1, has been for many years. No one in DC is going to say so, however.

Regarding winning, I won't consider that we, the normal Americans, are winning until Mueller, Comey, and the Clintons are brought to justice. The Democrats are threatening to indict Trump as a private citizen after he's out of office. We are fighting a defensive battle. That's not winning in my mind, although I'm happy for what has been accomplished.

As an aside, I saw on this morning's news that Jeffery Epstein was injured in his jail cell. I'm waiting for his "suicide" or when his cellmate kills him. They can't allow him to spill the beans.
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
Yes, the growing debt is problem #1, has been for many years. No one in DC is going to say so, however.

Regarding winning, I won't consider that we, the normal Americans, are winning until Mueller, Comey, and the Clintons are brought to justice. The Democrats are threatening to indict Trump as a private citizen after he's out of office. We are fighting a defensive battle. That's not winning in my mind, although I'm happy for what has been accomplished.

As an aside, I saw on this morning's news that Jeffery Epstein was injured in his jail cell. I'm waiting for his "suicide" or when his cellmate kills him. They can't allow him to spill the beans.

Make you wonder why Trump isn't ensuring his safety.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Originally Posted by reivertom

My bank account and tax returns are not fake and they look considerably better than the 8 years of Obama pathetic growth and stagnation. I could use
5 more years of this. Business picked up the day after Trump won. Like a light switch was flipped. Not sure if it was because Trump won or Obama was gone or both. I sure as heck dont need any further proof than that.
Of course you cant expect the libs to think things are going great when you judged how good you where doing by how many more people you put on food stamps. Unreal.

Retiring early if this economy keeps up. MAGA
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy

Make you wonder why Trump isn't ensuring his safety.

That's why hes in prison, and protected. Hes too gutless to commit suicide, fake attempted suicide-not so much.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19

thinning out death row now.........

https://www.ksl.com/article/46601714/us-government-will-execute-inmates-for-first-time-since-2003
Nyet
When is it going to start!!
Posted By: Muffin Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/25/19
This ain't winning.

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

How is he supposed to do this ?

He knows what he can get through now, and he knows what can be done in 2021....... at least from the Oval Office....
I'll never tire of winning. Donaldus Magnus is just getting started. He has weeded out the feckless RINO weasels in the House of Representatives and will replace them with strong supporters of his proposed legislation in 2020. That will give him a House and Senate that will streamline the legislative process and put into place laws that will cement the wins he has orchestrated through executive orders. He will also, more than likely replace RBG on the supreme court, which will cement the conservative element of the court for decades to come. Those two things . . . strong conservative and pro American Free Enterprise legislative policy and the supreme court will be the real wins that our children and grand children can look back on for many decades. I would not be surprised to see further tax and spending cuts signed into law as well. He has already promised to seek significant spending cuts in his next term. He doesn't make promises that he does not intend to keep. KAG!
Posted By: hatari Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think Gayghost and djs are tired of all the winning. smirk

Those two are on the verge of a melt down. They know can see Trump is getting re-elect and that the coup failed. They were so certain they would nail Trump...
The dhims now have plenty of turds to shine. smile
Posted By: TomT Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/26/19
I can’t wait till election night 2020. CNN, MSNBC, etc., all showing their polls with “. “. (Fill in freak show of a Liberal candidate) winning. Then..... The results are in, Donald Trump wins!

I won’t know if the sound I’m hearing will be the popcorn I’m making, OR Liberal heads exploding across the country.

Then.... 4more years of: impeach, impeach, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, racist, racist.

.....liberals, like spoiled children when they don’t get their way.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by TomT
I can’t wait till election night 2020. CNN, MSNBC, etc., all showing their polls with “. “. (Fill in freak show of a Liberal candidate) winning. Then..... The results are in, Donald Trump wins!

I won’t know if the sound I’m hearing will be the popcorn I’m making, OR Liberal heads exploding across the country.

Then.... 4more years of: impeach, impeach, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, racist, racist.

I want to see them cry...again.
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Originally Posted by TomT

I want to see them cry...again.

Sometimes, when I’m having a chitty day, I go on YouTube and replay election coverage from 2016. Always puts a smile on my face.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Anybody tired of winning? - 07/26/19
Don't ya just love watching Rachel Maddow? WTF is she going to talk about now?
© 24hourcampfire