Home
Posted By: TimZ Jeffrey Epstein - 07/25/19
Sort of lost in all the coverage of Mueller's testimony, but it appears that Mr. Epstein has made his first "suicide" attempt, I wonder what took Bill and Hillary so long?
Posted By: reivertom Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/25/19
Originally Posted by TimZ
Sort of lost in all the coverage of Mueller's testimony, but it appears that Mr. Epstein has made his first "suicide" attempt, I wonder what took Bill and Hillary so long?

If it was really "Arkancide", it wouldn't have failed.....their crew is better than that. He probably has been driven mad wondering when he was going to get "suicided".
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/25/19
Originally Posted by reivertom

If it was really "Arkancide", it wouldn't have failed.....their crew is better than that. He probably has been driven mad wondering when he was going to get "suicided".

Agreed.

They have it down to an art form...

DF
Posted By: K22 Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/25/19
Does a person who fights hard for bail, then appeals the original decision (attempt to overturn), attempt suicide prior to the ruling of the appeal?
Logical thinking.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/25/19
Roy Clark is still dead.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/25/19
Originally Posted by reivertom

Podesta would have arranged a successful whack.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/25/19

Bill ad Hillary have their own necks to worry about. All the deposits they took through the foundation and now they can’t deliver because she is not president. Lol
The attack was expected.
In an ocean of fish, the Clintons are small fry in comparison.
There was an attempt to take him out but it failed do to it being expected.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/25/19
I hope he got raped, and they come back for more tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I hope he got raped, and they come back for more tomorrow.

laugh laugh Amen!!!
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/25/19
He was whining that he didn't like the conditions in that jail, and wanted nicer accommodations. Some postulate that he did this as a ploy to get into a nicer jail. If that's the case, I wish they'd throw him in jail somewhere rank and foul.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/25/19
Originally Posted by slumlord
Roy Clark is still dead.

I heard he appealed that decision.
Posted By: mrmarklin Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/25/19

Let's just say the prison guards knew where they were putting him.:-)
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/25/19
Pedophiles, historically, don't fair well in prison. That's just a fact.

We'll see how he does when he's the victim.

Sorta poetic justice.

DF
Posted By: xverminator Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by K22
The attack was expected.
In an ocean of fish, the Clintons are small fry in comparison.
There was an attempt to take him out but it failed do to it being expected.

Originally Posted by K22

Does a person who fights hard for bail, then appeals the original decision (attempt to overturn), attempt suicide prior to the ruling of the appeal?
Logical thinking.

K22 has great instincts but.....

I don't think this was an attempt to take Epstein out. Definitely not a false suicide attempt either, as some dummy's here have hypothesized. Rather intimidation to silence him.. No doubt Epstein has a kill switch! It's the only reason he's not dead already!

NY power outages (how they got the phone in), phone later found on ex cop, murderer and fellow scumbag inmate after the fact, equal a message sent from the "Deep State". STFU! This is just one anons opinion.........

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/26/19

OMG that’s friggin hilarious!!!
Posted By: Prwlr Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/26/19
Roy Clark is still dead.

Most certainly.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Roy Clark is still dead.

Most certainly.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hanco Re: Jeffrey Epstein - 07/26/19