Home
Posted By: DigitalDan Why let the idiots in? - 07/26/19
Local paper today had two articles about arrests that make me wonder why.

#1 was a lad from south of the border who had a standoff with the sheriff's rank and file. After several hours he came outside with a gun, raised it and, uh, went down hard. Taken into custody after release from the hospital.

#2 was a mother and son, also from down south. They won about $20K in the lottery and after claiming their prize the mother decided going out and about with a box full of opiate drugs was a good idea. Guest of the county they are.

Good grief...........
Posted By: DocEd Re: Why let the idiots in? - 07/26/19
Well Dan, they were obviously here seeking asylum. It was just the "Insane Asylum".
Posted By: acy Re: Why let the idiots in? - 07/26/19
Can't answer the question about letting them in.......but it sounds like #1 didn't go down hard enough.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Why let the idiots in? - 07/26/19
Doc, very well considered. Never thought of it as "insane asylum" before. laugh

Acy, there were 4 deputies that fired on the perp, only one 9mm bullet hit him. That's pathetic shootin' if you ask me. Figuring the infamous double tap theory he should'a had at least 8 holes, no? On another fine point, make me sheriff and the wussy 9mm would go to the trash bin....we would be using other things like .357, .44, 12 ga etc. Missing the target would not be acceptable.

Quantity is far less valuable than Quality in all undertakings.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Why let the idiots in? - 07/26/19
Yeah but they all probably cast absentee ballots from the asylum.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Why let the idiots in? - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Doc, very well considered. Never thought of it as "insane asylum" before. laugh

Acy, there were 4 deputies that fired on the perp, only one 9mm bullet hit him. That's pathetic shootin' if you ask me. Figuring the infamous double tap theory he should'a had at least 8 holes, no? On another fine point, make me sheriff and the wussy 9mm would go to the trash bin....we would be using other things like .357, .44, 12 ga etc. Missing the target would not be acceptable.

Quantity is far less valuable than Quality in all undertakings.

Dan, I say if suicide by cop is what they truly want, grant them their every wish.

The gene pool will be cleansed by 1 and a slightly safer public environment will come out of it.

Examples like that crap bag who got behind the cop and had a Bowie knife to his throat completely confirm that.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Why let the idiots in? - 07/26/19
These are the same Mayans that used each other's heads for soup bowls and donated their babies' hearts to the god of the week.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Why let the idiots in? - 07/26/19
Why let the idiots in?
Because they are idiots who will vote blue if the left can find a way (legal or illegal) to get them to the polls.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Why let the idiots in? - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Why let the idiots in?
Because they are idiots who will vote blue if the left can find a way (legal or illegal) to get them to the polls.

Democrats do not bother with the niceties of "legal or illegal." Whatever wins the election is acceptable.

L.W.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Why let the idiots in? - 07/27/19
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Why let the idiots in?

Democrats do not bother with the niceties of "legal or illegal." Whatever wins the election is acceptable.

L.W.

Yep , exactly why the right is doomed , it's only a short matter of time .
© 24hourcampfire