Home
What were the odds. I hope this is just the first of many.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iranian-cargo-ship-sinks-in-caspian-sea/ar-AAEUhKb?li=BBnb7Kz
TRH will be along shortly to blame the Joo’s. 😜
What happened to the "other ship" ?
Dohhhh!

Yet another boatload of guns lost in a tragic boating accident. grin
7mm
there is no mention of accident in any of the websites i looked at , they all say the destination was (Респу́блика Дагеста́н, Respublika Dagestan ) and it started taking water and called for help.
Evidently someone went below and pulled the drain cork out of the bottom. No coincidence at all .
They lost the whole “shebang”
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Evidently someone went below and pulled the drain cork out of the bottom. No coincidence at all .

Seals practicing their craft?
Originally Posted by 16bore
They lost the whole “shebang”

Who did? 😁
Damn shame!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
TRH will be along shortly to blame the Joo’s. 😜

I was in the land of the JOOOS last month for meetings and found myself on the other side of this door. I can't say what we discussed, but the buoyancy of Iranian ships may have been on the agenda

[Linked Image]

Description: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/14004489/sign
Attached picture EAcBzkrUwAAZD8R.jpg
iran exports shoes , ceramic tiles , vegetables , rugs , fish , and also there is a great deal of human trafficking ( prostitution ) is going on .

on the other hand russian tourist bring with them items that they can sell , and is not unusual for females to exchange sex for money or items they are looking for.

before 1979 this was an open secret , but under islamic republic you better have good connections.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Iran
One US drone= 2 Iran drones + 1 cargo ship. whistle
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

[Linked Image]
Iranian tanker sucessfully destroys British torpedo...
Originally Posted by cas6969

😂

LOL. Good one!
That's a shame.

Did anyone besides me see the humor in "SAFETY FIRST" stenciled on the front of the superstructure of a listing ship?
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Nothing was said about "another ship".
It only said the ship was "involved in an accident".
Considering the (in)accuracy of the media, no one can tell from that what really happened at all.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I am just wondering if there was a clinton witness on board?

LOL. Good one!

Agreed, that's good stuff.

Someone forgot to put the plug back in...for which I'd call them idiots were it not for the fact that I've done that myself.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Someone forgot to put the plug back in...for which I'd call them idiots were it not for the fact that I've done that myself.

Hasn't everyone?

Post of the day ! ! ! laugh laugh laugh
Thirty years ago I worked for a large consumer products company. Sales reps for a smaller competitor started messing with our in-store displays. Our Sales VP politely called the Sales VP for the competitor and told him "We have more reps, in more stores, every day of the week. Kick me a little, I'll break your leg a little." The shenanigans stopped.

I think someone is send the Iranians a message about "Kick me a little..."
Originally Posted by Godogs57

Seals practicing their craft?

Seals being Seals! MAGA
Only one Iranian ship was sunk??

Winner winner chicken dinner.
Well, IF some nation wanted to start trading ship for ship with Iran, cargo ships would be the smart approach. There's no telling what an Iranian ship is carrying besides legitimate cargo. It can be done outside the "trigger zone" of the Straits of Hormuz. And most importantly, it is not a warship, which would be (obviously) an act of war to sink.

Making an Iranian submarine disappear would be the next best, because it can be done out of sight with few if any witnesses or evidence.
Looked and did not find this reported on FOX or Breitbart therefore I don't believe. grin
Those brits are sneaky if they got a sub into the Caspian Sea.

mike r
And the British fights back, Surprise.!!!
Some people need to brush up on their geography and see where the Caspian Sea is.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Well, IF some nation wanted to start trading ship for ship with Iran, cargo ships would be the smart approach. There's no telling what an Iranian ship is carrying besides legitimate cargo. It can be done outside the "trigger zone" of the Straits of Hormuz. And most importantly, it is not a warship, which would be (obviously) an act of war to sink.

Making an Iranian submarine disappear would be the next best, because it can be done out of sight with few if any witnesses or evidence.

And the Iranian submarines don't exactly have a history operational excellence. This leaves a lot of room for plausible deniability.
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Some people need to brush up on their geography and see where the Caspian Sea is.

Isn't it by Caspia?
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Isn't it by Caspia?

It's just outside of Casper Wyoming.
Originally Posted by Orion2000

Post of the day ! ! ! laugh laugh laugh

Snot and soda water everywhere!!! shocked

LMFAO!! laugh
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Isn't it by Caspia?

Thanks. That's a long ways from England.

But, as has been noted, it's hard to compete with cas6969 on this one.

Originally Posted by jackmountain

😂

LOL. Good one!

Ditto grin
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Isn't it by Caspia?

Fishing in the Casperian Sea...

[Linked Image]
Doubt it was a submarine that got the Iranian ship because I don't believe there are any outlets the sea ( i.e. the Med, etc.) from the Caspian.
Sometimes,--------------------------Ships just sink.
Caspian sea is a lake !
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Doubt it was a submarine that got the Iranian ship because I don't believe there are any outlets the sea ( i.e. the Med, etc.) from the Caspian.

It's possible that Russia has one in there to protect their shipping interests. It's a big lake, 640 miles north to south. Why would they sink a load of tile unless they suspected there was something more of interest under the top layers?
Originally Posted by Tracks
Sometimes,--------------------------Ships just sink.

Not on the Fire they don’t...LOL.
Not up on all the cool stuff, but, I bet there's more than a few ways to sink a raghead cargo ship on the downlow.
it might have been full of garbage from canada, and the iranians sank it on their own to raise a ruckus.

they might blame it on isis, israel, saudi arabia, who knows who else?
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

It's possible that Russia has one in there to protect their shipping interests. It's a big lake, 640 miles north to south. Why would they sink a load of tile unless they suspected there was something more of interest under the top layers?

I suspect the Russians knew/saw something (i. e. weapons bound for terrorists to use against Russian targets) and they sunk it. I agree, the Russians having one of their subs in the Caspian is also plausible.
Originally Posted by las

Hasn't everyone?

Once, only idiots do it more than once. 😉
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by las

Hasn't everyone?

Once, only idiots do it more than once. 😉

Don't they drain it like a speed boat - get it up on plane and pull the plug while it's above water level? crazy
Rock chuck, Yes! At least that’s how I did it. We launched the boat like usual, I got in the boat...buddy backed into the water...I started the boat and unhooked the safety chain slowly backing out of the launch area when I wondered why my ankles were wet. 😬. I hollered at my buddy like a crazy guy until I got his attention and told him to back the trailer down. It was not easy conveying my message since I was up on plane going balls to the wall so that the boat was tilted to drain aft. Once I got the message through I did a couple more laps so it was mostly drained knowing that I’d take on more water getting it on the trailer. Once he had the trailer backed down I drove on it and quickly snapped the safety cable and he drove forward. We drained it and installed the plug and proceeded to slay the fish. It happened to be during some of our great fish years when our returns were excellent. I got a 14# and 15# silver on that trip. We limited in less than an hour but didn’t keep our last fish so we that we could keep on fishing. We had some epic fishing that year.

That was the only time I ever forgot the plug.

Plugs with degraded rubber that don’t seal properly is another story. 😁
© 24hourcampfire