Home
Doc Eyeball,

Here's something that might interest you. It's a documentary on the CIA cover up of the Omega Event at Firebase Tar Heal on the Cambodian border in about 1970. Over 300 American GI's lost, with no survivors.

Who do you think was behind this?

Was this the work of the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Bohemian Grove, or, since the Vietnam "Police Action" was a U.N. operation, was the U.N behind this?

I'd like your opinion, the documentary is posted below:

It's fiction not a documentary. Its a short film from a studio that has been in business less than 2 years. With a main purpose of gaging public interest and reviews as to the possibility of turning shorts into a major film. Nothing more!

Phil
110% fantasy.
Total BS
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Doc Eyeball,

Here's something that might interest you. It's a documentary on the CIA cover up of the Omega Event at Firebase Tar Heal on the Cambodian border in about 1970. Over 300 American GI's lost, with no survivors.

Was this the work of the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Bohemian Grove, or, since the Vietnam "Police Action" was a U.N. operation, was the U.N behind this?

I really hope you were just joking.
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Doc Eyeball,

I really hope you were just joking.

This film is no more far fetched than most of the stuff Doc Eyeball post here.

If Doc couldn't tell me if this was a conspiracy lead by the Illuminati or the Masons or the Jooooo's , someone would be along soon to tell me how this was part of Q's plan to get Trump a second term, or how this related to the death of JFK.

Rubbish just Rubbish!!

The story is loaded with divine intervention , miracles, revelation and the devil, so its right up Doc alley.

the only thing missing is a cameo appearance by the Virgin Mary.

however, for those interested there was a real Tar Heels Op. in south Asia 2005.
BS, no fire base would be setup like that. It is lies.
© 24hourcampfire