Home
https://townhall.com/columnists/der...f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010
I love that part about how" they declare impeachment proceedings must begin now because no one, not even the president, is above the law, without offering evidence of a crime beyond existing wrong in their eyes. They also do it while advising illegal aliens on how to thwart our immigration laws and avoid consequences. It seems some people are, in fact, above the law"....... I've about had it with the blatant hypocrisy of the left and their love of having a double standard system where if you aren't one of the protected classes, then you're not above the law and therefore you are absolutely, positively screwed.
Good article. Thanks!
Sums it up pretty well.

Nadler's latest plan is either a ploy to keep the bat-crap-crazies sending in their bucks, or he's truly lost it over his inability to get his arch-nemesis Trump. He has no crimes to investigate, but he's gonna keep looking, a total upending of our justice system where you're innocent until proven guilty and people aren't investigated without cause in hopes of finding something- that schitt is what they do in Communist totalitarian countries.

They keep talking about the lawless, racist President, but they own both categories. It was the Dems who colluded with foreigners to influence the election, and it's the Dems who who hate our ally Israel and Jews in general, plus support border-jumping foreign invaders, many of whom are repeat offenders, sexual predators, and gang members/violent criminals.

They need to make hay with their donors before the IG report and other investigations into misdeeds by the DOJ and the Obama bunch go public. That won't stop the crazies from ponying up, but ordinary folks will be discouraged, shamed even, by the truth and may just stay home next year.
Public.

Hangings.
Steve, these people really believe in their cause. Goes to show how the human mind can be influenced by brain washing.
Originally Posted by keith
Steve, these people really believe in their cause. Goes to show how the human mind can be influenced by brain washing.

We've all been subjected to it since the day we were born. Tough to break the shackles, but possible.

The power of the media is unsurpassed...a certain tribe realized that fact long long ago.
Impeachment is always the answer, but they never say for what crime. They just keep repeating the lie, and sadly a large percentage believe an impeachment is needed, without a specific crime. This scenario is unbelievable. Just like the shepherd boy crying wolf.
They'll be squawking about impeachment clear on through to 2024
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Sums it up pretty well.

They keep talking about the lawless, racist President, but they own both categories. It was the Dems who colluded with foreigners to influence the election, and it's the Dems who who hate our ally Israel and Jews in general, plus support border-jumping foreign invaders, many of whom are repeat offenders, sexual predators, and gang members/violent criminals.

The Dems are just using them as well. don't think for a second that the Dems aren't racist as hell. A lot of Dems just want to be superior to a race of working class people. They are smug when showing off that they can afford a gardener while at the same time looking down at them because they are brown and foreign.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time time.......

You know the rest.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Democrats Have Lost What Was Left Of Their Minds

How can you tell?
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by keith

We've all been subjected to it since the day we were born. Tough to break the shackles, but possible.

The power of the media is unsurpassed...a certain tribe realized that fact long long ago.

Oh no!!! Joooooooooos!!
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Oh no!!! Joooooooooos!!

That is the problem with that American accent, I can't tell whether you mean Jews or youse.

Okay, I am kidding...just having a dig.
How does one prove their mindset is correct to that 15%-20% of the swing voters in 2020?

Mueller's testimony didn't change any minds on the left or the right and the swing voters weren't watching and don't/won't care until Sept/Oct 2020.

I think that Mueller's testimony was enlightening in that based upon what I heard when I watched, he was essentially absent except for actually signing off on the damned thing.

The question is, how to make the swing voters #1 engage? #2 care? #3 see things "our way"?
Originally Posted by horse1
How does one prove their mindset is correct to that 15%-20% of the swing voters in 2020?

Mueller's testimony didn't change any minds on the left or the right and the swing voters weren't watching and don't/won't care until Sept/Oct 2020.

I think that Mueller's testimony was enlightening in that based upon what I heard when I watched, he was essentially absent except for actually signing off on the damned thing.

The question is, how to make the swing voters #1 engage? #2 care? #3 see things "our way"?

There aren't 15-20% "Swing Voters". Media sources want to misoverestimate "swing voters" so the lily-livered GOP will pander to them, thereby pizzing off their base. Works nearly every time, but DJT doesn't fall for it.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real!
Good read:

'...But Mueller’s embarrassing testimony wasn’t the only problem for Democrats. They had to polish that turd, no matter what. This was their moment in the sun...'

'...Donald Trump’s existence and persistence is Chinese water torture to the left, and they’re at the breaking point. They’re down to the last gift box on Christmas morning and they know the “official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle” not only isn’t in it, it’s not hiding behind the desk either...'

'...Donald Trump’s success and Robert Mueller’s testimony has driven them to the edge of crazy. On the plus side for them, carbon footprint was very small since it was a very short drive...'

smile
Ya, that's Paddler alright.
That "no one is above the law" crap doesn't fly. Hillary and any democrat on that 13 man team of misfit democrats that investigated Trump seem to be well above the law. Illian Omar is above the law. AOC is above the law. Maxine Watters is above the law. Diane Feinstein has been above the law since her sorry ass was elected. Nancy Pelosi has been above the law since she was appointed. Elijah Cummings is definitely above the law. I could go on.
I'd be ok if we took them out 100 grains at a time.
Originally Posted by 222ND
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time time.......

You know the rest.

Yes, we do !
© 24hourcampfire