Home
..... Former Acting Atty Gen Matt Whittaken was recently on Fox to discuss the replacement of Dan Coats with John Ratcliffe as head of the ODNI, and the current status of AG Bill Barr’s ongoing reviews into prior DOJ and FBI misconduct. Whitaker summarizes U.S. Attorney John Durham as focused on the origin of the intelligence operation against candidate Trump and “prosecuting anyone that needs to be prosecuted“.

Then comes the BOMBSHELL…. at 01:26 below ... while seemingly not realizing what he just said, Whitaker outlines U.S. Attorney John Huber as reviewing “anything related to Comey’s memos and the like.”

Not looking good for Comey The Clown:

[Linked Image]

See:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...claration-release-this-week/#more-167122
That cliff doesn't look high enough to me...
Hehehe. Great news. Thanks.
The only assh oles that might serve any time with be the janitors!!
Ya gotta be careful when handling worms for they are slippery and wiggle a lot.
Originally Posted by Mathsr
That cliff doesn't look high enough to me...

The undertow is quite sufficient to bring us all levity and joy.
News flash......ain't nothing gonna happen to nobody.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Is that a double negative, meaning something is going to happen to somebody, or is it a triple negative, meaning Nothing gunna happen to anybody?
I see it turning out like a Trey Gowdy hearing melodrama . . .

Many telling questions, Much strong talk, NOTHING COMES OF IT!
Originally Posted by LouisB
I see it turning out like a Trey Gowdy hearing melodrama . . .

Many telling questions, Much strong talk, NOTHING COMES OF IT!

There is a difference in DOJ vs. Congressional Hearing.......
I see another Arkanside coming soon. To Comey.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Is that a double negative, meaning something is going to happen to somebody, or is it a triple negative, meaning Nothing gunna happen to anybody?

[Linked Image]
I have become so jaded and cynical, That I just won’t believe anyone in the (so far) failed coup will ever see justice.
No sandy beach at the bottom of that cliff. Once the investigation starts indicting people, won't be many open landing spaces too.
Whitaker is a hoot.

I hope Brennan and Clapper are on the list.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I have become so jaded and cynical, That I just won’t believe anyone in the (so far) failed coup will ever see justice.

My problem as well. I hope for it but just can't help but doubt it.
Count me among the cynical.
Originally Posted by steve4102

[Linked Image]

Very, Very nice. Thanks for sharing?

Your's?
Cynical here. Are they just telling us what we want to hear?
Yep, they just announced they will not prosecute for the leaking of confidential information.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

The only justice we'll see is what we take for ourselves.
Hell, that would put him in the same category as Whitaker himself along with Trump and everyone of his cabinet heads.

Phil
Wierd concept for dimocraps and corksuckers, huh, that ANY criminals be subject to criminal prosecution regardless of flavor?
© 24hourcampfire