Home
Posted By: EZEARL Canada murders - 07/30/19
For those of us following this. Not good. As of 3hrs ago:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...official-says/ar-AAF4D3l?ocid=spartanntp
Posted By: Capt_Craig Re: Canada murders - 07/30/19
So close...to the Rez Security Officer getting killed. Most First Nations Security Officers work unarmed and backup by an actual armed officer is sometimes days away. They will either get found, or winter will get em. Hopefully no one else gets injured or killed by these tards before they are caught or killed.
Posted By: Gus Re: Canada murders - 07/30/19
where are the perps from? state, city, county?
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Canada murders - 07/30/19
Hard to believe that they are still on the run, in the woods. What are these two nitwits eating, peat moss and moose crap?
Lots of big mosquitos up there. Huge mosquitos.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Canada murders - 07/30/19
polar bears not far away, either.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Canada murders - 07/30/19
Originally Posted by Capt_Craig
So close...to the Rez Security Officer getting killed. Most First Nations Security Officers work unarmed and backup by an actual armed officer is sometimes days away. They will either get found, or winter will get em. Hopefully no one else gets injured or killed by these tards before they are caught or killed.

Leave them in that remote, lonely country long enough and maybe a Sasquatch will kill and eat them. You think? grin

L.W.
Posted By: viking Re: Canada murders - 07/30/19
Wait what, murders in Canada? Dry Rez’s.WTH.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Canada murders - 07/30/19
Originally Posted by Gus
where are the perps from? state, city, county

Small inland port town on Vancouver Island, CA.
Posted By: EZEARL Re: Canada murders - 07/30/19
Originally Posted by viking
Wait what, murders in Canada? Dry Rez’s.WTH.

This should fill you in:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...pects-spotted/ar-AAF04zh?ocid=spartanntp
Posted By: hanco Re: Canada murders - 07/31/19
I hope they catch them!
Posted By: NMiller Re: Canada murders - 07/31/19
They might be dead already. Hard to say, but might have offed themselves already. No "confirmed" sightings for awhile. Lot's of woods to hide in, but sounds like a pretty inhospitable area.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Canada murders - 07/31/19
I don't think the mosquitos are the worst of it, and they are bad. Add black flies and horse flies for sure. Depending on terrain and vegetation, could also run into deer flies, sand flies and noseeums. Together these blood sucking insects can drive a man crazy. Many of the flies don't really suck blood, but essentially bite you creating an open wound where they lick up the blood.

It would be hard to keep dry. Many ponds, lakes, creeks and rivers. Peat bogs and muskeg (floating dead vegetation, moss and soil that can support small trees and shrubs, but a man can fall through into water). Fun.

If they have no fires, they are very miserable. There may be berries ripe enough to eat now.
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Canada murders - 07/31/19
Originally Posted by NMiller
They might be dead already. Hard to say, but might have offed themselves already.

Most probable ending.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Canada murders - 07/31/19
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by NMiller
They might be dead already. Hard to say, but might have offed themselves already.

Most probable ending.

Kind of hoping it hurts.
Posted By: comerade Re: Canada murders - 07/31/19
I am Canadian, and stumped by the whole thing. I watched an abduction in our area( it is really rare)
The RCMP handled it like an amateur outfit.
It was embarrassing to watch and eventually a local turned them in. We volunteered and put alot of miles on over a week of time, with no plan in place.
We were horseback for a week, on private land and as citizens we had to get permission to do a search. The RCMP was supposed to get these clearances.
You ,Yanks take this searches far more seriously and with more support, imo. I love my country but the RCMP needs a upgrade.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Canada murders - 07/31/19
If ever you have flown in to a fishing lake up into Manitoba you will know that AB2506 is on the mark regarding biting nuisances and dangers. If they are off the roads and into that stuff - hard no navigate and cross, berries and weeds to eat unless you kill something and eat it raw - building a fire would be a giveaway to the cops. Seems like they are as good as dead. How does a recent HS grad become so desperate?
Originally Posted by comerade
I am Canadian, and stumped by the whole thing. I watched an abduction in our area( it is really rare)
It was embarrassing to watch and eventually a local turned them in. We volunteered and put alot of miles on over a week of time, with no plan in place.
We were horseback for a week, on private land and as citizens we had to get permission to do a search. The RCMP was supposed to get these clearances.
You ,Yanks take this searches far more seriously and with more support, imo. I love my country but the RCMP needs a upgrade.

Maybe, but they have the snappiest gay leprechaun outfits that I have ever seen.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Canada murders - 07/31/19
I hope they catch them alive so we can at least find out what their motive was. It just seems so odd that two of them would be (basically) serial killers.

They can die after that...
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I hope they catch them alive so we can at least find out what their motive was. It just seems so odd that two of them would be (basically) serial killers.

I note that now and then two reasonably average people will get together and turn out to be absolute filth, but by themselves they poke along normally.

Some arseholes feed off each other.

Kill them and be done with it.
Posted By: EZEARL Re: Canada murders - 08/01/19
Just an update:
https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/c...275-9e9eb72e-fe38-447c-b2fb-a439afcda78e
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Canada murders - 08/01/19

Really...scale down...really.

Guess canadian police don't really give a toss about citizens in peril, should have figured as much with all the muslims they let in.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Canada murders - 08/01/19
Originally Posted by comerade

To your credit, you guys are so nice your Mounties don't get a lot of experience.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Canada murders - 08/01/19
I am from the South and we are known for having lots of bugs. But Canada takes the cake! I have spent a lot of time in Ontario. I was running around one day without my hat on. I had a bald spot right on the top of my head about 3 inches wide.
About noon, I reached up there and scratched my head, my hand came back covered with blood! I was horrified!
Turned out it was black flies. They don't sting you, they cut a hole in your flesh with their little jaws, and lick up the blood that flows out. And they inject anesthetic so you can't feel it. In a few hours that morning these bugs nearly scalped me. From then on I wore the hat.

We don't have anything like that down in North Carolina.
Also the Canada mosquitos are the size of a hummingbird, they are enormous and there are lots of 'em. Unreal the bugs up there.

So the Mounties have scaled back the search. That means they think the punks got away. That makes the most sense I mean, you have got to light a fire to survive up there. Mounties were using helicopters and drones with infrared cameras, they would have picked up the camp fire easily, also would have picked up the body heat of the Psycho Boys.

These guys might have some brains after all. The only reason they burned their car in Gillam was to bring the search to Gillam. So they got a ride out, probably a week ago. They could be anywhere. Hard to cross the border you know American customs has the all-time lookout for them. Probably somewhere in Canada. I bet they got into someones house and killed them, and are holed up. So many cameras today, so easy to track credit card transactions. Hard to hide in society today.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Canada murders - 08/01/19
My bet is they are dead and it might be decades if they are ever found.
Posted By: patbrennan Re: Canada murders - 08/01/19
The RCMP are not to be taken lightly, and they have lots of resources at their disposal. No doubt they (RCMP) have lots of info they are not sharing with the media. These two will be caught/found, no doubt in my mind. Hopefully nobody else gets hurt in the meantime.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Canada murders - 08/01/19
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Really...scale down...really.

Guess canadian police don't really give a toss about citizens in peril, should have figured as much with all the muslims they let in.

"Commissioner, Sir! We have lost the trail. It's gone cold. What do we do now?"

"Back off the search son."

"With all due respect, Sir... How do we find them if we are not looking?"

"Wait until they kill some more people, then you'll have a fresh trail again..."

"Yes Sir."
Posted By: Berettaman Re: Canada murders - 08/01/19
Originally Posted by Rooster7

They can die after that...

We had 3 guys kidnap a girl around here a year or so ago. What I could never figure out was.....how do you broach that subject with your buddy or buddies? how does that conversation start....??? Something like this......?

Hey duuuuude. I got an idea. Lets snatch a girl to use as a sex slave. We will never get caught. Wanna do it?
© 24hourcampfire