Home

Brad Ginn told news outlets he and his girlfriend were camping nearby and were awakened about 1 a.m. by a man with his son. The man said they were going to investigate strange noises he kept hearing. Ginn said he heard a gunshot minutes later and the man returned to say Bigfoot had emerged from the woods, so he fired.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory...d=clicksource_4380645_null_headlines_hed
Did he kill the guy who went in the trees to pee? With idiots like that with guns, the left has more ammunition for gun control.
Was any alcohol involved?

Is Michelle okay?
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
Was any alcohol involved?

Probably Meth & Pot more than likely.
The Campfire is chock full of non-believers.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Is Michelle okay?

BigFOOT, not BigAZZ.

And, don't go accusing a poor Bigfoot of being that ugly, please sir.
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va

Is Michelle okay?

BigFOOT, not BigAZZ.

And, don't go accusing a poor Bigfoot of being that ugly, please sir.

LOL
According to this article, the dumbass fired in the direction of their tent saying Bigfoot popped out from behind their tent. What an idiot.

https://www.wmar2news.com/news/nati...to-shots-fired-at-kentucky-national-park
Originally Posted by sawbuck

Here is a British Columbia hunting guide of many years, Steve Isdahl, who does believe.

Interesting stories, both about hunting and Bigfoot(s). Or would that be "Bigfeet?" wink

L.W.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
According to this article, the dumbass fired in the direction of their tent saying Bigfoot popped out from behind their tent. What an idiot.

https://www.wmar2news.com/news/nati...to-shots-fired-at-kentucky-national-park

LOL '... he was going to investigate because this was “Bigfoot Country.”'
Next time he should just try grinning B.F. to death.
I would NEVER go investigate strange noises at 1am, in Kentucky or Tenn.

I almost typed incestigate. eek

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Did he kill the guy who went in the trees to pee?

Apparently not but I bet the guy got totally empty.
Whenever I see a saquatch thread, I always hear Conway Twitty singing in the background "It's all, only, make-believe". Luckily, this guy couldn't shoot either so no one was hurt. GD
No one has ever claimed that they were raped by Bigfoot and you'd think by now he'd have an aching case of deadly semen buildup.

Maybe he is an incel?

Unless all these strange noises are him lettin off steam.

As long as bigfoot stays with the right gender (and things are proportional) maybe nothing but satisfied customers?
Originally Posted by slumlord
No one has ever claimed that they were raped by Bigfoot and you'd think by now he'd have an aching case of deadly semen buildup.

Maybe he is an incel?

Unless all these strange noises are him lettin off steam.

Robert Crumb did one issue of his comic book along those lines. Mr. Whiteman, a Good Sam Club member, was camping in his RV in the Northwest. He climbed a nearby slope and was captured by a female bigfoot. Whiteman could not stand her smell but was forced to share her warmth due to the cold. After an extended period of time Whiteman was able to escape to his RV, but turned back after a few miles. He had fallen in love with her and could not bring himself to leave her.

[Linked Image]
Sounds about like the local rednecks that used to hunt Ft Campbell. They used to brag about how many "sound" shots they took during their hunt. The curious soul I am, I had to ask and thought they were joking when they said it was the shot you took at the sound of a deer running thru the woods. Sadly, they werent joking.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Did he kill the guy who went in the trees to pee?

Apparently not but I bet the guy got totally empty.

LOL
Anybody hear from Bristoe?
I usually give them a pass.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Here is a British Columbia hunting guide of many years, Steve Isdahl, who does believe.

Interesting stories, both about hunting and Bigfoot(s). Or would that be "Bigfeet?" wink

L.W.

He seems pretty convinced in his videos. He's actually pretty funny too.
The only thing resembling a Bigfoot in Kentucky is what you see in Walmart at 2 AM on welfare day. I've seen some that I would have shot at if I ran into them in the woods.. :^)
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Sounds about like the local rednecks that used to hunt Ft Campbell. They used to brag about how many "sound" shots they took during their hunt. The curious soul I am, I had to ask and thought they were joking when they said it was the shot you took at the sound of a deer running thru the woods. Sadly, they werent joking.

The background check has weeded most of that Stewart County Wallace crowd out from accessing the training areas. If you have a wife beatin misdemeanor on record, you cannot hunt FTCKY.

Spent 4 years in NE PA. Heard the same stories about "sound shots" from the "flat landers" who came up from Jersey for deer season. In PA the mountain laurel is so thick, you could "hear" your hunting partner 15 feet away from you busting brush. But could not see him even tho he was dressed head-to-toe in hunter orange.

"The second week of deer camp" may be a Youper song. But, it applies to NE PA as well...
You know, as a bear hunter, I know what these large animals require to survive in the way of food, shelter, and solitude. Bears leave mountains of sign everywhere they go. Trails, beds, food sources, it's literally thick where there are bears. But with sasquatch,

Nobody has one on a trail camera?

Nobody has shot one or produced hair (have they?)

We don't have one frozen in an iceberg somewhere.

We don't have a preponderance of trail systems or even tracks in an area they inhabit.

No shelters, beds, trails, food sources, nothing.

But, I've heard something scream in a canyon that I can't explain, and had something big rock my travel trailer in the night that my dog wanted nothing to do with, and had people tell me they've seen one. My best hunting buddy saw two prints in the wilderness bigger than his size 12 boots. Another pair of old guys said something threw a log into their camp from the hillside above, that landed next to them while they stood around the campfire. The same camp where something rocked my trailer in the night. My dad followed tracks in the snow and eventually turned around because he said whatever that is, he didn't want to catch up to it with only a 30-30.

So, in light of a lack of the normal evidence you'd see of trails, feeding, shelter, bedding, etc, and the sheer number and quality of witnesses that claim to have seen them, I believe they are spiritual beings.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You know, as a bear hunter, I know what these large animals require to survive in the way of food, shelter, and solitude. Bears leave mountains of sign everywhere they go. Trails, beds, food sources, it's literally thick where there are bears. But with sasquatch,

We don't have a preponderance of trail systems or even tracks in an area they inhabit.

But, I've heard something scream in a canyon that I can't explain, and had something big rock my travel trailer in the night that my dog wanted nothing to do with, and had people tell me they've seen one. My best hunting buddy saw two prints in the wilderness bigger than his size 12 boots. Another pair of old guys said something threw a log into their camp from the hillside above, that landed next to them while they stood around the campfire. The same camp where something rocked my trailer in the night. My dad followed tracks in the snow and eventually turned around because he said whatever that is, he didn't want to catch up to it with only a 30-30.

So, in light of a lack of the normal evidence you'd see of trails, feeding, shelter, bedding, etc, and the sheer number and quality of witnesses that claim to have seen them, I believe they are spiritual beings.

take another two weeks......

Please?

Is Michelle okay?

grin

L.W.

He seems pretty convinced in his videos. He's actually pretty funny too.

Ya, surprised me he’d even comment on it, but I’m inclined to believe him.
With the millions of Trail Cams set out by hunters all across the USA and Canada you’d think someone would at least have one good photo now if they truly existed.

Seems like about 10 years ago or so, if I remember correctly, one of the Companies that make Trail Cams offered a Million $ Reward for a photo and no one claimed the prize.

I believe...............

don't you ?

maybe not this event in Kentucky......

they were probably smoked up......with guns...... cry
I've posted this before. This feller is a believer as well:

Man Terrified by Bigfoot

True story...

L.W.

I usually take Bigfoot sightings with a grain of salt, but coming from this guy, a guide who's spent countless days in the backcountry and knows the outdoors as well as anybody, I believe him.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

I believe...............

don't you ?

maybe not this event in Kentucky......

they were probably smoked up......with guns...... cry

Reminds me of that old anti-drug commercial with the eggs cooking in the frying pan

“This is your brain on drugs” 😜
And here's another true story:

Man Raped by Female Bigfoot
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Man Terrified by Bigfoot

True story...

Lucky he didn't get corn-holed. Harrowing.

LOL.
ALIENS! Beat y’all to it ! 😬

Had something rock my truck one night waking me from a sound sleep in my camper shell. Couldn't see any good reason to go out and investigate the matter in the dark, when all the guns were inside with me. Figured whatever it was could come in if it wanted to take the matter farther.
One thing though, I had been a little spooked all day which is unusual, my biggest problem while waiting to spot a Deer is staying awake, but not that day.
Millions of smart phones plus camera and video equipment in the hands of USA citizens. How come no one can come up with a decent photo that isn’t fake?
Or some hair? Bones?
Big Foot is a farce.

Is Michelle okay?

Lmao, Very nice Mate!
Only possibly explanation for not having tangible evidence of a BF is they’ve highly intelligent, secretive - reclusive and ritualistic in burying their dead...I have no doubt if someone was to slay one, the liberal justice system would find a way to change the shooter with a crime, like murder...😎
I will only say one thing. Anybody that has flown over the Rockies at 35,000 feet and realizes what a tiny spec we are on this earth and doesn't at least consider the possibility, is naive. That is not saying I truly believe but it is a HUGE wild country and Canada is even more so with way less human population.
Bath salts
I believe they are spiritual beings.

I, also, believe spirits are involved.

Corn liquor is a spirit.............

😂

Is Michelle okay?

LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=134&v=xMKkRx0pOvY

so seeing B.F. is destroying hardcore elite hunters ways of life...ie] they sell all their gear move to the city and never go back in the woods?

what is it about BF that causes such PTSD to such outdoorsmen? ...have we ever heard of a BF attacking/killing someone
like a grizzly , 5 ton African elephant or raging lions have done?
Ain't no bigfeets in Kentucky,...but there's some good ole boys who don't like the campground getting too congested.

Too many people show up,..shoot into the ground a few times and start hollerin' about bigfoot runnin' through the campground.

Half the campground will pack up and go on back to Ohio.
Originally Posted by Starman

so seeing B.F. is destroying hardcore elite hunters ways of life...ie] they sell all their gear and never go back in the woods?

what is it about BF that causes such PTSD to such outdoorsmen?

How would you react if you ran across something you don't believe in that is FAR bigger than you, in the middle of nowhere? Just curious.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Ain't no bigfeets in Kentucky,...but there's some good ole boys who don't like the campground getting too congested.

Too many people show up,..shoot into the ground a few times and start hollerin' about bigfoot runnin' through the campground.

I bet this happens a lot.

I think that was the case in this story. IMO
Reminds me of that Christmas TV commercial when Santa and an M&M come face to face. Santa says "they do exist " the same time the M&M says "he does exist", and they both faint. laugh

I think that was the case in this story. IMO

Yeah,...the local news went into a bit more detail. It was all a big put on. It sounds like a couple of local boys who had a few beers and decided to put on a show.

I think they took it a bit far.

How would you react if you ran across something you don't believe in that is FAR bigger than you, in the middle of nowhere? Just curious.

firstly I would use my rational mind and consider its a goose in a BF suit.

iF I had time and money I would hunt bull elephant tomorrow knowing they could easily stomp me into Mother Earth like they have
people before...so what would make me fear a much smaller BF who has never been reported to hurt anyone except maybe someones
fragile feelings? .. whistle

A .30/06 with good shot placement would roll the beast over , right?

firstly I would use my rational mind and consider its a goose in a BF suite.

iF I had time and money I would hunt bull elephant tomorrow knowing they could easily stomp me into Mother Earth like they have
people before...so what would make fear a much smaller BF who has never been reported to hurt anyone except maybe someones
fragile feelings? .. whistle

A .30/06 with good shot placement would roll the beast over , right?

lol a goose in a BF suit!

That made me laugh. hahaha
Kentucky you say? Could be the beast or offspring of such from the Boggy Creek incidents in Arkansas in the 1960s. It's not like they stay contained to boundaries drawn on maps.
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Millions of smart phones plus camera and video equipment in the hands of USA citizens. How come no one can come up with a decent photo that isn’t fake?
Or some hair? Bones?
Big Foot is a farce.

By this statement it seems that you believe that every good picture is a fake - thus reinforcing your own belief that they do not exist.

Man Terrified by Bigfoot

True story...

Hahahahahaha
I love these threads. They are entertaining and nobody bitches about politics. lol
Crap. That's how cows get shot.
... This feller is a believer as well:

Man Terrified by Bigfoot

BF was drawn in by pheromones his bitch in heat was putting out?

where does he pick his mushrooms? .. grin
Originally Posted by DMc

Man Terrified by Bigfoot

True story...

Hahahahahaha

Bend him over the Weber and corn hole him.😂😂😂

“Choot im” 🤠
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

“Choot im” 🤠

Right in the middle of the chest.

Then haul his arse out of there and make millions.

I always heard that about city slickers, especially from Houston.
Bigfoot is in the same category as the tooth fairy, an honest used car salesman, an honest lawyer, an honest politician, and a Negro that wouldn't trade his left nut for a White woman.

In other words, they don't exist.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I always heard that about city slickers, especially from Houston.

Hawk Driver is right about that. I have hunter Ft. Campbell, and there are some real idiots that hunt that place. There was a guy killed down there years ago, by the same scenario......a sound shot.

so seeing B.F. is destroying hardcore elite hunters ways of life...ie] they sell all their gear move to the city and never go back in the woods?

what is it about BF that causes such PTSD to such outdoorsmen? ...have we ever heard of a BF attacking/killing someone

No. I think they are truly gentle creatures. They would never consider harming people.

It's a common ploy, when in a semi empty campground and some city types just have to set up right next door, to start shooting and making all sorts of noise.The new neighbors will promptly vacate. The twist here is the phony bigfoot sighting and the publicising of the event.
Nothing to see here folks.
The guy that shot towards those peoples tent should have had that gun shoved straight up his azz
The guy that shot towards those peoples tent should have had that gun shoved straight up his azz

Unless they saw him shoot towards their tent, they probably had no idea of where the shot was directed. They just heard the shot or saw a flash of some sort and assumed.

+1...hardcore outdoors men that won't go back? I'm not buying it. What could bigfoot do that a bear couldn't?
© 24hourcampfire